☁︎ ➤ summitclan ;; o & a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☁︎ ➤ summitclan ;; o & a

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:31 am

╞█ "those glorious mountains, with their bright snowy peaks and their
wondrous amounts of mystery. that is where i call home. not the fore
st below, full of oaks and pines and sycamores and birches, but way u
p here, where you can touch the clouds. never will i be able to leave
here, for i love it so much." - summitstar, founder of summitclan. █╡
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ plot

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:43 am

stormstar is gone, his legacy still dear to the clan even though seasons have gone by since his untimely passing. loonstar now governs summitclan, trying to hold them together while creating her own legacy. it isn't until one faithful night when her life changes. stormstar speaks to her and gives her a prophecy that has been passed from leader to leader. she begins discussing it with a medicine cat when one cat overhears her and realizes that he and his siblings are truly the cats in the prophecy. will they reveal themselves or keep hidden until the time comes? and what is this darkness that is apparently creeping around the clan?

"one with eyes of flame,
one with heart of ice.
one with the voice of water,
one with the claws of shadows.
one with a tail of wind,
and one with an ear of light.
six together, six apart, six forever.
darkness is creeping,
darkness is coming,
and the six may be the answer."
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ the prophecised

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:14 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eyes of flame ;; witherthorn exercises control over the element of fire. his eyes glow the brightest
of orange when he calls upon his endless depth of power deep within his core. he needn't even mutter
a word before a whip of flame cracks overhead. his dark cinder colored pelt hides the ashes that fall
whenever he uses the power. his quick, hot-headed temper can tend to get him to tread in dangerous
water, but even he knows how to hide his extraordinary abilities. - sharpiesandhamilton

heart of ice ;; hailwhisper has full control over the element of ice.
he can summon ice in the blink of an eye with so much as a breath.
he dwells deep to the darkest part of his heart to summon this ice.
his eyes glow the iciest blue you'd ever seen and his pelt even holds
a bitter coldness when his powers are in use. he does extremely well
with his powers only using them when necessary. however, he
shows no mercy when using them making him quite dangerous when
using them sending shards of ice toward his enemies without a
second thought whatsoever. - Wildsight

voice of water ;; pebblefoot has the ability to control the element of water. she can
send a powerful surge of raging water from something as small as a forest creek just by dipping a paw in the
water itself. or, when she finds herself in a stickier situation, pebblefoot can command a tendril of water
with nothing but a simple whisper. as she calls upon her power her eyes blaze a brilliant shade of blue and
her coat takes on a glossy sheen, much like that of an otter, leaving her completely dry. being the quiet, reserved
cat she is, pebblefoot has no issue concealing these powers, as she doesn't enjoy using them unless absolutely
necessary. - patrochilles

claws of shadows ;; having the ability to manipulate the shadows of
anything, jaggedleap can easily solidify a shadow into an object, such as tendrils,
trees, rocks, etc. he doesn't need to mutter a word while controlling the shadows;
just by visualizing. when getting ready, his pupils dilate and his emerald green eyes
turn a few darker shades before a shadow is molded into the desired object. it is
better for jaggedleap to exercise/use his powers at night rather than the day,
since its rather harder for someone to see him handling the shadows. - kordei.

tail of wind ;; ashenbreeze commands the wind with any simple movement -
such as a sweep of his tail - and so long as he's focused on his control the wind is at his
disposal. he can shift from a simple breeze to a torrent of devastating wind, but in the process
becomes lightheaded with loss of breath. his ability also allows him to cloak himself in wind to
maneuver faster than the eye can follow. - legend speaker

ear of light ;; with the ability to create and command light, goldenpond
finds herself always filled with warmth and hope. when she finds that she needs a little
extra light she creates small orbs that will slowly swirl and dance in the air around her,
but the light she creates isn't always delicate. she can use it as a weapon when she needs
to, it can act as an extension to her body. she'll swipe out with her paw, or snap her fangs
and the light will lash out with her inflicting deeper and harsher versions of a wound that
would otherwise be caused by her claws or fangs. when she uses her power a ring of white
will glow around her dark amber irises, and her pelt will start to glow, appearing as a bright
yellow closer to her body and then fading into a soft white as if gets further away from her.
- L.I.N.G.E.R

Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ the rules

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:25 am

i. please follow all chicken smoothie rules as outlined by tess. ii. no cursing,
and if needed, but this probably won't be, fade to black. iii. you are allowed to have up to four cats. one
cat in the prophecy, and one high rank. high rank includes leader, deputies, medicine cats, and medicine cat
apprentices. iv. please write at least five sentences per cat per post. v. post all forms on the
discussion thread. vi. please no unrealistic cat descriptions (color and size) and cat hybrids
are not allowed. vii. please pm me with any major plot ideas. if it includes another player's cat, they
must approve as well.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ summitclan allegiances

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:39 am

leader:
loonstar ;; she-cat ;; sharpiesandhamilton ;; x

deputies:
galehowl ;; tom ;; love my way ;; x
open slot ;; gender ;; user ;; [url=x]x[/url]

medicine cats:
thicketwind ;; tom ;; love my way ;; x
dovefrost ;; molly ;; amphisbaena ;; x

medicine cat apprentices:
beepaw ;; tom ;; . blank ;; x
name ;; gender ;; user ;; [url=x]x[/url]

warriors:
witherthorn ;; tom ;; sharpiesandhamilton ;; x
frecklefrost ;; she-cat ;; sharpiesandhamilton ;; x
hailwhisper ;; tom ;; Wildsight ;; x
lightdream ;; molly ;; Wildsight ;; x
pebblefoot ;; molly ;; patrochilles ;; x
jaggedleap ;; tom ;; kordei. ;; x
stagstrike ;; tom ;; kordei. ;; x
ashenbreeze ;; tom ;; legend speaker ;; x
goldenpond ;; molly ;; L.I.N.G.E.R ;; x
warrior apprentices:
rookpaw ;; tom ;; sharpiesandhamilton ;; x
magpiepaw ;; molly ;; love my way ;; x
blizzardpaw ;; molly ;; kordei. ;; x
dewpaw ;; tom ;; L.I.N.G.E.R ;; x
cricketpaw ;; molly ;; Wildsight ;; x

queens:

kits:

elders:

Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sat May 11, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ summitclan relations

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:53 pm

families ;;
• birdfeather & addereye
    ↪︎ witherthorn, hailwhisper, pebblefoot, jaggedleap, goldenpond, ashenbreeze
• rowanstripe & wispsong
    ↪︎ dewpaw, magpiepaw

mentors & apprentices ;;
• stagstrike ↣ rookpaw
• lightdream ↣ magpiepaw
• frecklefrost ↣ blizzardpaw
• hailwhisper ↣ dewpaw
• galehowl ↣ cricketpaw

crushes ;;
• none

mates ;;
• none
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Thu May 16, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ loon, wither, freckle, rook ;; 001

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:43 pm

( weather overview )

newleaf has just begun, the buds on the bushes and trees not even opening yet. the frigid temperatures of leafbare still linger heavily on the breeze, bringing crisp cold flashes that kill many of the fresh sprouts that the medicine cats desperately need. prey is beginning to return, and hunting success has jumped to a magnificent 61%. the current sky is dotted with clouds, promising a snowstorm within the next few days, but not today. a light breeze dances across the peak, just barely strong enough to make your whiskers move. the temperature hovers right about 50° fahrenheit (or roughly 10° celsius), so it is still chilly enough that the cats wouldn't want to be outside the warmth of camp for much longer than necessary. dawn has just broken, yet many cats are already awake as newleaf promises better temperatures,

( loonstar )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( molly ;; sixty-seven moons ;; leader ;; inside camp ;; tagged - dovefrost )
    loonstar stretched luxuriously as she rose out of her nest, the first lightof dawn just barely creeping through the hanging vines. her maw stretched wide open as a yawn poured out of her before she could stop it; she then checked around to make sure no cat had seen. she cast her glance around the barely filled gathering cavern, to which her den was attached. she slowly placed each paw in front of the other, carrying herself across the cave in a sashay as she spotted dovefrost. loonstar hid her urgency well, not even letting her worry reach her beautiful, golden eyes. with each step, she drew closer to the less-liked medicine cat. thicketwind was nowhere to be found, so loonstar assumed he was out with beepaw to see if any herbs had survived the previous night's frost. loonstar flicked her ears in a greeting to dovefrost before sitting beside her and wrapping her tail daintily around her paws. 'well, here goes nothing.' loonstar thought as she opened her jaws and began to explain what she had seen in her dreams in a hushed whisper.

"six shadows surrounded me, each with a different colors specific body part. it wasn't until i heard stormstar speaking that i understood what it meant. he told me something that apparently was passed to him by eveningstar, and to her by snowstar, and, well, you get the picture. i believe it's a prophecy, dovefrost. jaggedstar said
    'one with eyes of flame, one with heart of ice. one with the voice of water, one with the claws of shadows. one with a tail of wind, and one with an ear of light. six together, six apart, six forever. darkness is creeping, darkness is coming, and the six may be the answer.'
    do you have any idea?"
    loonstar whispered, letting desperation edge her pitiful mewl. stormstar had never kept anything from her, except, apparently, this. she cooled her temper, and waited eagerly for dovefrost to think over the prophecy.

( witherthorn )
( tom ;; thirty-five moons ;; warrior ;; inside camp ;; tagged - hailwhisper )
    the light pushed through witherthorn's eyelids until he finally forced them open and took in the mostly empty cave around him. he rolled his head on his shoulders, letting the stiffness work out of his neck before trying to stand up. with each pawstep towards the gathering cavern, the hushed whisper he heard grew louder and louder. he paused in the tunnel when he realized who the voices belonged to. he caught the tail end of loonstar's prophecy, and his eyes widened. smoke curled lazily from his nostril as the burning pit within him grew hotter and hotter as he realized some of his siblings' differences. 'that's jaggedleap, that's ashenbreeze, and that's goldenpond!' he recognized, and whirled around as he rushed back to the warrior den. he pounced onto hailwhisper's sleeping form, waking the tom from his slumber. "get the others and meet at the usual spot," he hissed, barely able to contain the inferno raging from within. he bolted through the gathering cavern and out the entrance, bursting chest-first into a snowbank. it melted around him as his fur heated, excitement forcing his heat outward as he raced towards his and his sibling's regular meeting spot. 'i've got to tell them everything!' he thought as he reached the clearing.

( frecklefrost )
( molly ;; twenty-one moons ;; warrior ;; inside camp ;; tagged - open )
    frecklefrost grooms herself lazily while watching the clan move around her. (she's open for interactions!)

( rookpaw )
( tom ;; eleven moons ;; warrior apprentice ;; inside camp ;; tagged - open )
    rookpaw stares hungrily at the prey pile and debates on whether or not he should grab himself a mouse. (he's open for interactions!)
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎ ➤ summitclan ;; o & a

Postby friskie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:25 am

── 𝔻 𝕆 𝕍 𝔼 𝔽 ℝ 𝕆 𝕊 𝕋

medicine cat / / molly / / 29 moons / / location: entrance of camp // tags: loonstar // x

────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxTHE BEAUTIFUL ORB OF FIRE PEAKED over the mountaintop, bidding the stars to their nightly rest. a nourishing, glowing feeling leisurely filled dovefrost, satisfying her sleep-deprived mind. the golden rays emitting from the sun that settled on her were briskly warming her heart, and it was shown in her relaxed posture. the tranquil breeze swayed her fur, but dovefrost paid no mind; she was purely focused on the cocktail of sandy yellows, pure rosy pinks, & ultramarine blues blended together to create the most alluring ombre sky.

that's why dovefrost's heart nearly sprung out of her chest when she heard the thump of mellow footsteps behind her, and felt the warmth of another cat radiate near her; however, looking back at the cozyness of the dark cave, revealed another cat. dovefrost was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar black & white molly flick her ears in greeting. dovefrost dipped her faintly head in reply, but couldn't stop the curiosity pouring into her eyes as loonstar settled down right beside her. she could see the leader open her mouth to speak, so instead of questioning loonstar, she let the molly speak.
    however, dovefrost couldn't help her mouth droop open in astonishment as she intently listened to loonstar speak, and as the leader finished speaking, dovefrost sat there, completely stock-still, as she thought through the apparent prophecy.

"six... six...cats. six cats," dovefrost murmured, all of the usual malice in her voice gone, "there must be six special cats here... might they be able to save us from an upcoming tragedy? how would we go about finding them?" she partly questioned herself, tail flicking gently in thought.
    "I don't see how the elements would fit... is it their temperaments? something to do with their power? loyalty?"
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ i.

Postby deftonesly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:30 pm

MAGPIEPAW
age. 7 moons . rank. apprentice . where. apprentices' den . tags. dewpaw . words. 315
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    lol
    magpiepaw rode the cusp of sleep's dark waves onto the shore of consciousness. her wide, needle-green eyes gradually adjusted to the change in lighting, pupils shrinking and dilating, until, after a few moments, the apprentice could bear to lift her head and peer around the den. the bodies of blizzardpaw and her brother, dewpaw, huddled close around her in the far corner of the den. rookpaw was gone. the small group of apprentices were close, especially her and dewpaw, the clan's infamously inseparable siblings. magpiepaw adjusted her chin to rest on her brother's gray back, a purr in her throat.

indentgazing about, the black-and-white molly assumed it was around dawn. strands of light streamed into the den, forcing her further into wakefulness. galehowl's summoning cry for patrols hit her ears, as well as the movement of warriors outside. she wondered if lightdream was out there, and whether or not she'd want magpiepaw to join her on a patrol. regardless, she decided she should make an appearance. the little molly wanted to show that she was taking her training seriously, of course. she shifted away from dewpaw and stood, beginning her morning routine. magpiepaw first bowed, sliding her patched forelegs out before her in a luxurious stretch, and when she had slowly eased herself out of that, she arched her back. the apprentice released a low, rumbling purr at the feeling of refreshment and invigoration that came over her. she sat back on her haunches and began to groom her sleek coat with quick laps of her tongue.
    indentgrooming finished, and feeling ready to tackle the day, magpiepaw nudged her brother awake, bouncing around him and purring enthusiastically. "get up, sleepyhead!" she squeaked, bright eyes glittering with mirth and energy. "let's see if we can join a patrol with the big cats and maybe get some fresh-kill. my belly thinks my throat has been torn out!"

GALEHOWL
age. 38 moons . rank. deputy . where. camp ; forest ; now back @ camp . tags. open . words. 1579
    lol
    the charcoal tom stalked through the forest a few fox-lengths behind his brother, swiftthroat, who was marking summitclan's borders and sniffing around the vegetation. galehowl's intense yellow eyes tracked his brother's every move, his tail lashing in thought, his claws sheathing and unsheathing to knead the ground. how could he possibly do this? he knew that swiftthroat was a threat he must take out, but his own brother . . . ? galehowl shook his head, the beginnings of a growl rumbling in his throat as he crouched low to the ground and crept closer to the unsuspecting pale gray tabby. his midnight mentor's voice rang in his ears: "when the swift cat becomes deputy, the clan will fall. illness and death follow him in his reign. only one dark as the gray night can stop this fate. they match their kin’s call in deep, languid shadow. they know how to lead, and they obey. they must lead. they must."
    indentsilverscale was right. it was starclan's will for swiftthroat to die. horrible things would befall summitclan if galehowl didn't do this. besides, what had swiftthroat ever done for galehowl anyway? he was perfect; he'd always been the charismatic and caring one. galehowl had spent his whole life in his littermate's shadow, but now, he'd use what silverscale had taught him and fulfill his destiny. he would lead summitclan to prosperity, while all swiftthroat would do was lead it into darkness. this was the right thing to do. the weight of his burden weighed down on galehowl's shoulders as he stopped a few tail-lengths from swiftthroat. it was at that moment that the tabby turned around, as if to pose a question to galehowl. his mouth closed and his green eyes widened when he realized his brother was crouching in the grass, a threat in his gaze and a bristle in his fur. "galehowl? what on earth are you doing?" but the charcoal warrior hardly heard him. they were nearby where a recent fox sighting had been. it would be easy to pass off the murder as a horrible accident. galehowl hesitated as he locked gazes with his brother. he was transported back to a time before silverscale, when swiftthroat had been his everything. standing there, he saw a reflection in his brother's green eyes of them playing, laughing, tumbling across the forest floor. but he blinked the image away, the soft growl in his throat deepening to a snarl and his tail bushing.
    indentas he prepared to leap, silverscale's ghostly snarl rang in his ears as though he was right beside galehowl: "KILL HIM!"

indentwith a yowl, galehowl pushed off of the forest floor and knocked swiftthroat over, claws hooking into his pelt and teeth sinking into his throat. swiftthroat screeched in pain and struggled beneath his brother as the edges of galehowl's vision turned red. swiftthroat managed to slash a paw across the charcoal tom's cheek, and as he reared back, swiftthroat was able to gather his hind legs beneath him and deal a hard kick to galehowl's belly. as the cats circled each other, pelts ruffled and snarling, galehowl slipped into a rhythm, each vicious strike against his kin backed by one thought, one voice, that kept growing louder and louder.
    kill. KILL. KILL! swiftthroat leaped for galehowl. galehowl ducked, rolling sideways, but swiftthroat was ready, as it was a move he knew well. the tabby turned as he landed and clawed his brother's muzzle, spattering blood onto the grass. galehowl hissed, taking the blow without flinching, the fur on his spine spiking into ridges. tail lashing, ears flat, he lunged forward. swiftthroat tried to leap clear of the attack, but galehowl grabbed his hind paw as he skidded beneath his belly. it was like a fight that had been rehearsed for moons. they knew each other’s moves better than any cat. but now they weren’t playing.
    indentnow, galehowl was out for blood.

indentKILL HIM . . . k̶̛̝̫̅̀͗̀̾̇̏̾̅̿͗͌̕i̷̛͙̼̗̘͖̩̻̻̻̘͉̐̅̎͘̕͝͝l̸̢̛͔̲̪̞͖͇̩̮͉̱͎̓͗̎̐́̿͆̈́̅͗̚̚͝͠l̶̨̫͈̗̰̝̺͕̲̳̗̘̈́̔́̄͑̐̄͆̚͠͠͠ ̸̨̧̮͔̘͂̌̓̀́̓̓͐̚h̶̗̤̜̘̓́͆̀͗͋̇̀͐̂́͘̚ͅi̴̹͔̪̮͆̓̋̋͘m̷̧̦̭̩̮͖̻͎̗̮̤̘̺͚̔͛̿̉̊͂̆̆́͛̿̎͘͝

indentgalehowl flicked swiftthroat's hind paws from beneath him. the tabby landed on his flank with a grunt. galehowl was on him in a moment, pressing his cheek to the ground with a wide-stretched paw, drool hanging from his lips. "i'm sorry, brother. but this must be done." swiftthroat grunted, his mew muffled as he spat earth from his mouth, "you'd betray your own kin? what has come over you?!" gasping with effort, he pushed his shoulders up, unbalancing the charcoal brute. swiftthroat scrambled to his paws, panting, blood oozing from his many wounds. "is this really what we've come to? killing each other?" his gaze darkened. "if that's the case, i'll go down fighting, no matter how much i care for you." galehowl hurled himself, hissing, at swiftthroat. "you know nothing! this is my destiny. you must die for the sake of summitclan!" his eyes were so clouded with rage that swiftthroat was able to step aside and wrench his claws into galehowl's flanks as he went by. shrieking with agony, galehowl squirmed and snarled as he felt his brother's claws maul his haunches, his legs, his back. he managed to muster enough strength to twist away and lash out. swiftthroat gasped as cruel claws raked his throat, his fur and flesh ripping. blood spurted from the wound like water, turning to a glistening pool on the ground. the pale warrior stared at him, eyes glazing over with shock, then began to slump to the earth. the charcoal tom roared and pounced on him then, unleashing upon his kin, silverscale's silky purr urging him on.
    blind him! kill him! he thought as he gored his brother's sides and face. swiftthroat laid at his paws, a bloody, matted heap, chest still, eyes closed as if simply asleep. his fur was no longer silver but a rich scarlet. it was then that galehowl's energy subsided, and he swayed, remembering with a gasp of pain his wounded hind legs. he backed away from his brother, falling over his own feet, breathing heavily. his yellow eyes were round; they slowly filled with horror as he realized what he'd done. blood stained the forest floor and lapped at his paws, which were covered in muck and his brother's fur. as his vision tunneled, he hurriedly picked the fur from his claws and began to scramble away from the scene. he slithered and stumbled to camp, mouth already bitter with the lie he had concocted. what had galehowl done? tears were in his eyes and silverscale's appraising purr was in his head. swiftthroat was dead. he had killed his own brother.
    indentsummitclan is safe, but at what cost?

indentgalehowl awoke with a muffled yowl far before dawn broke across the sky. sweat made his paws damp, and his fur was in spiny ridges as he sat up, panting. his yellow eyes rolled with fear; it felt as if an entire colony of ants was crawling through his madly twitching pelt. he'd had nightmares before, but none had been this vivid for a long time. the usual guilt and paranoia hit him. he looked at his hind legs, marred with pale pink scars, half expecting to see them scarlet and battered. but no. the deputy was safe in the warriors' den, dark and peaceful and warm, not in the forest covered in blood. drawing in a long, trembling breath, galehowl gathered his legs beneath him and slipped out of his nest in the center of the den. tiptoeing carefully so as not to disturb any tails or paws, he wriggled through the brambles and out into the clearing, which was dark. only the waning light of the moon and stars guided him. after stretching and smoothing his ruffled fur, galehowl decided he would hunt. he needed to be up soon anyway to organize the morning's patrols, so he thought he might as well.
    indentas dawn light began to bleed across the sky, the large charcoal tom finished depositing the last of his prey to the fresh-kill pile. hunting was good for his mind and soul, he thought. he'd caught a surprising amount despite the onset of leaf-bare and the chill: three mice, a crow, and two young squirrels. gazing around camp, he noticed loonstar in a heated conversation with dovefrost, one of the medicine cats. galehowl narrowed his yellow orbs, deciding he and quicksnake should discuss with their leader later. he dipped his head when he locked eyes with loonstar, who gave silent permission to send out the patrols soon. he grabbed one of the mice, carried it to the middle of the clearing──where he normally organized patrols──and promptly tucked into it with a satisfied murmur. he noticed movement around the edges of the clearing as cats roused. the deputy greeted thicketwind as the burly medicine cat took one of his mice. galehowl sat there for a moment longer, watching over the camp and pondering his dream. he squeezed his eyes shut and a shudder rippled through him as the images began to crowd his brain. swiftthroat's cries . . . the puddle of blood . . . the loss that had made him a deputy, as starclan had promised. galehowl clenched his jaw and stood up, pushing the thoughts away as best he could, knowing there was nothing more he could do but live with it. there was no sight of quicksnake anywhere, so he just went on with it, yowling, "summitclan warriors, to me! i will be assigning the patrols this morning."

THICKETWIND
age. 46 moons . rank. medicine cat . where. medicine cat den ; camp . tags. beepaw . words. 852
    lol
    smoke plumed together in clouds, choking out any intentions of smell or sight.
    indentthe world around thicketwind burned, flickering flames licking over hillsides and climbing up aspen trees with vicious fervor, a lust for destruction. everything around the medicine cat was consumed by bright oranges and hissing yellows, the flames emitting heat in waves that made his eyes water and a cough splutter from between his gritted teeth. countless caterwauls from his clanmates clashed with the snapping and crackling of grass and wood, and blurred silhouettes of summitclanners scurried around like ants whom had just gotten rain doused on them. trees began to sway and topple from left to right, sparks flying through the air like shooting stars and sticking to thicketwind's dark brown tabby coat as if they were pesky burrs. the smoke spilled towards the tom, too thick to see through, swallowing him whole and devouring all means of sight and senses. then he heard the ghostly voice again, the one that had been visiting him ever since loonstar had confided in him about the prophecy:
    "one with eyes of flame, one with heart of ice. one with the voice of water, one with the claws of shadows. one with a tail of wind, and one with an ear of light. six together, six apart, six forever. darkness is creeping, darkness is coming, and the six may be the answer."

indentthicketwind awoke with a start, yellow eyes wide and breath shaky. sweat trickled down his neck and made his paws sticky, and his legs were thrown askew in his nest, bedding scattered everywhere. the maine coon's enlarged pupils frantically searched his surroundings for any signs of fire, but he was only met with the dark confines of the den. he expected the smell of smoke but only the comforting smell of herbs filled his nostrils. it was just a nightmare, but the disturbing sense of reality within the horrific scene still haunted thicketwind's mind. everything had been so vivid. more and more of these nightmares were occupying the medicine cat's mind at night, having to do with the prophecy he assumed. dreams of the forest burning, of his clanmates freezing . . . of drowning and darkness and also of wind and light. every night starclan put him up against the elements, to the point where he resented sleeping and only did so when his body could move no more. thicketwind was aware of the secret prophecy passed down from leader to leader; loonstar was the first in generations to trust him and his fellow medicine cats with the information. he could see why she withheld telling the clan. it would launch them into a panic.
    indentthe large dark brown-and-white brute pushed himself up from his nest and gathered his missing pieces of bedding, scrapping them in a corner of the stone den and replenishing his nest with more lichens and bits of shrubbery. as he worked, he surveyed the den for a moment. pale, hazy dawn lighting spilled in──gray and depressing. the two nests beside his were empty; beepaw was gone──always the early riser that one──and dovefrost too, though her scent was fresh. he began to rummage through the rocky clefts at the back of the den. the storage was always well-stocked, the mountains providing all they needed, but he was running low on feverfew, chamomile, and raspberry leaves on this dreary morning . . . so it looked like thicketwind had a busy day ahead of him. the tom's belly snapped at him as he arched his back and shook the stiffness from his limbs. he would grab a quick bite to eat before leaving.

indenthe moved to leave the stony den, which was screened with thick clumps of lichen across the entrance. just then a breeze drifted inside, brushing over his dark brown, white-splotched pelt and leaving his skin prickly in its wake. the chill settled in the den, giving the tom a clue to just how cold it would be today . . . if he hadn't already been capable of guessing from the faint white light spilling in that heralded cloudiness. he stretched and yawned when he stepped out, blinking rapidly so his yellow eyes could adjust. the first thing he noticed was dovefrost in deep conversation with loonstar; their voices were hushed and expressions grave. he made a mental note to ask dovefrost about the meeting when he returned, as there was nothing else it could be about but the prophecy. meowing hello to the cats also leaving their dens and stretching, he crossed the clearing to the fresh-kill pile. he meowed a greeting to galehowl, one of the stony deputies, who seemed to be waiting to choose cats for patrol. thicketwind selected a still-warm mouse and sat beneath some ferns to eat, glancing around camp for beepaw's bright tabby form. he was hoping he could take the tom out to gather herbs. then he glimpsed him, and, swallowing the last of his mouse, thicketwind called out to him. "beepaw! grab some fresh-kill and come join me. we're going to go look for herbs!"
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁︎ ➤ beepaw (1)

Postby . blank » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:54 pm

xx( b e e p a w ) ☁
      beepaw squinted as he stepped into the camp's clearing, moss still hanging loosely from his ginger pelt. he was awake before any of his clanmates, but that was no surprise. the youngster always told others that he could never fall back to sleep, when in reality, his tail always began to ache at the early times of the morning. he had been born with his broken tail, so it was something he had to live with for a long time. he was so used to it that sometimes he even forgot it was broken. until he almost fell or stumbled over his paws of course. he could never do the regular apprentice training with his terrible balance. the tom found it difficult to do simple tasks; let alone sneak up on prey or an enemy. but, the young tom made up for his weakness. his bright, bubbly personality made him extremely likable. cats often thought that he was made to be a medicine cat because of his joy in serving others.

as the sun rose higher, beepaw began to notice his clanmates moving around. he decided it was probably time to do something about his pelt and turned to silently clean himself. it was important for him to look good, as his clanmates saw him often and he cared about leaving good impressions. as he finished up, beepaw wondered if his mentors would be awake soon. it wasn't easy to have two mentors, but it was fun. thicketwind's hard-working but kind personality stuck with beepaw and he often found himself following the elder male. dovefrost is almost the exact opposite of beepaw, so he is a bit wary around her, but she is an excellent teacher and beepaw feels as if she is a motherly figure in his life. he has utmost respect for both of his mentors.

galehowl's commanding voice rang throughout camp; but beepaw paid no attention. the older tom was simply doing his duties as deputy, which occurred many times throughout the day. beepaw often wondered how one cat could hold such a demanding position. then his thoughts always went dark; thinking of how he would one day be a full medicine cat, expected to do more tasks than beepaw can imagine. staying optimistic, beepaw purred at the thought of finally being independent. although he was scared, beepaw was confident. he was smart and he took his training seriously.

thicketwind's voice made beepaw jump a bit and the young tom noticed that he had been pacing whilst his mind was running. "of course thicketwind!" the young tom shouted, running eagerly to the fresh-kill pile.
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery