➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:37 am

B E E T L E S T A R
      As the control VanillaStar had over his people seemed to crumble BeetleStar did his best to hide the growing smirk on his face, nodding in agreement with WillowPelt, carefully speaking.
      "Agreed."
      As AdderStrike approached BeetleStar took a bracing breathe, ready for the more paranoid side of his clan to voice their opinions through this one warrior. He'd hoped that yesterday this issue would have been nipped in the bud but now he was resigning himself to the fact that this could be an issue that repeated itself over and over through the coming moon.
      BeetleStar heard the tom out and turned to WillowPelt.
      "With the destruction of HeathClan happening first, with VanillaStar's early warning all that gave us a chance to gather our wits, what do you think the chances are of HeathClan's healers abandoning their vows to heal and instead prioritising carrying herbs that kill?"
      BeetleStar's tail tucked around his body.
      "They are a lot of things AdderStrike, but they are still cats like you and I, who want to protect their family and clan mates. I'm certain as we regain our footing, a moon from now, threats like the ones you mention will be genuine but right now they are just superstitious."
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader tags misc. ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:25 am

S I L V E R F O O T
| Female | 15 Moons | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Allies | Tags: Blackstreak
A dull smile rose on her pale face. While rats may have been classified as crow-food in the forest, here they we're considered 'prey' as all the other types of food were actual crowfood or twoleg-waste. His question got an immediate answer. ''I'd kill to have a at least a rabbit!'' She said with a dreamy tone. But with all the drama, such as being literally kicked out of the forest, prey was solemn found. ''But, I guess we'll just have to wait if we find a new territory.'' She accepted his concern to lift her spirits with another smile. She did feel it would gradually make others feel better about their predicament but even if the leader's proposed that they we're moving, the journey to their destination would likely be long and demeaning, she thought. ''Well...To be honest, I hate it.'' Her tone was lowered and quiet. ''I can't help but wonder why those cold-hearted twolegs put dozens of cats who we're living there before them out of their homes. We have terrible 'food', our water reeks with monster breathe, and our shelters are twoleg junk. A cat isn't fit to live in this. What about you?'' Her words we're spoken truthfully, her venting all of her harbored, bitter thoughts. She however, was grateful for the tom to hear her out.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me