flight 6391 down ; open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

flight 6391 down ; open

Postby Wren, » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Water sprayed violently and collapsed against the metallic frame of the airplane as it skidded across the ocean, inaudible and masked by the violent, desperate screams and cries for help by the human passengers on board. Inside, luggage catapulted out of the overhead bins and toppled onto innocent people who remained strapped in their seats with oxygen masks. The plane slid across the ocean and into the sand of the remote island, colliding into trees near the shore and uprooting them. Grass was flattened and rocks broke off into fragments as the massive air bus finally slowed to a crawl and eventually stopped with a groaning halt. A small fire crackled and burned as it heated the metal and an eerie silence blanketed the island other than the creaking of the adjusting metal. With no obvious signs of human life in the cabin of the plane, whimpers and scratching were muffled.

Could..could it be?

Nearby, they gathered. The island natives, alerted by the flying ship in the sky, collected themselves and accounted for each other at the top of a mountain cliff and peered below, almost blinded by the smoke below. The band of dirty mutts spoke among each other while they waited for their leader to announce what to do. Other than the collision, the sky was a beautiful shade of blue and few clouds were painted across its infinite depths. With the sun setting on the island shortly, the alpha sauntered from the shadows and nodded solemnly at his awaiting pack.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WAYS OF THE ISLAND

☞ All of Tess' rules apply
        ☞ This is Semi-literate, please post 2 large paragraphs per character
        ☞ Please indicate on your form if your character is an island native or an outcast
        ☞ Post requirements are at least three times a week.
        ☞ Island natives are NOT purebred dogs and they all have short hair. Dogs that are castaways can be of any breed, but are most likely purebred.
        ☞ Most dogs that were on the plane will have injuries. Please indicate your injuries on the form.
        ☞ There are a limited number of dogs that were on board.
        ☞ Please keep posting forms clean and neat.
        ☞ Limit one castaway dog per user, all others should be natives.
Last edited by Wren, on Tue May 01, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Surroundings

Postby Wren, » Tue May 01, 2018 4:06 am

e

SURROUNDINGS

weather: temperatures dropping, storm rolling in
temperature: low seventies

the jungle
Thick with tropical foliage,
the jungle is a dark and
looming place. Some parts of the jungle are so thick that you can't see your paws, and other parts open into clearings on top of cliffs that overlook the island, while other clearings open into pools of water that vary in clarity, depth, and what lives in them. A large river runs through the center of the island and small streams branch off from the main river to create trickling paths of water throughout the forest. The forest is home to food sources like coconut, bananas, fish, rats, agouti, javelina, and deer. When you're on the jungle floor, beware of anaconda, jaguar, javelina, and other snakes.

the beach
Home of the wreckage site, the beach is also a mysterious place in that ever once in a while, items or larger fish will wash up on the shore. On the beach, you can find shells, seaweed, rocks, and small creatures in the tidepools like crabs and mussels. Fish usually do not come up to the shallow parts of the beach, so fishing seems to be a waste of time. Shells and seaglass are valuable to the natives and can be used to barter for food, or to create jewelry in exchange for food or more shells and seaglass. When on the beach, beware of sea urchins, tiger sharks, and barracuda.

the island
Surrounded by a cerulean ocean, the island would be paradise for a human on different occasions. The sands are white and often hot, the ocean is so clear that predators can sometimes be spotted circling near the beach. Cliffs circle half of the island like a crescent moon, and there are often many tropical storms that bring strong winds, heavy rain, and bolts of lightning. The island is home to many forms of wildlife, but is mostly inhabited by the native canines.
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Wren, » Wed May 02, 2018 11:12 am

wwww

CASTAWAYS

x

NATIVES

x
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: flight 6391 down ; open

Postby Wren, » Mon May 14, 2018 10:02 am

Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: flight 6391 down ; open

Postby Wren, » Tue May 29, 2018 6:54 am

-

Last bumped by Wren, on Tue May 29, 2018 6:54 am.
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me