* {{ TYRANNY }} sᴇᴍɪ-ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴘ }} open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

* {{ TYRANNY }} sᴇᴍɪ-ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴘ }} open!

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:10 am

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"I ᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ,"
"Sɴᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ 'ɴ ᴍᴀᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs."

Ever since it’s creation, our little pack has always been safe and peaceful. High up here in the mountains,
cradled and protected by these ancient rocky giants and the cold that comes with them, few outsiders ever
dared to get close. Food was plentiful, our Alphas were kind and forgiving, and everyone regarded each other
not just as packmates, but as family.

Then… he came.

A cold, vicious, and power hungry brute, leading a band of equally merciless rogues. He did not fear the high
altitudes of our home and laughed at the mountains’ looming shadows as if they were the shadows of mere
children. He saw what we had - our land, our food, our fortress - and he wanted it for himself. So he broke
through our borders with his ruthless followers and seized our peaceful land.

We had never known enemies like this before and didn’t know what to do. Our subordinates did their best to
defend our home, but they were frightened and inexperienced. The vicious rogue and his followers had no
trouble fighting us off and destroying whatever was in their path. Many of the deaths weren’t even necessary;
we posed no real threat to them. He just wanted to intimidate us, show us what he was capable of.

Our Alphas were killed and our already small numbers were thinned to nearly nothing; just a handful of survivors.
The vicious rogue took us, took our land, and claimed us as his King. His followers - the murderers of our loved
ones - were merged with our ranks. He even gave us new ranks, along with new laws and a new system dependent
on status. Before, we were simply subordinates under two Alphas. Now we were knights, huntsmen, medics, and
servants. He, of course, appointed his wolves as the highest ranks, further tightening his iron grip of fear on us.

It’s been some time now since that brute took hold of us. With few other options, we’ve had no choice but to
adapt and accept the new order. However… Behind the backs of our wrongdoers, in whispers we pray they can’t
hear, some are speaking of an uprising… a rebellion to take back what’s ours.

Where do you stand?

Do you faithfully serve him? Do you cower in the shadows, simply wanting to stay out of trouble? Or do you wish
to join the fight and bring his tyranny to an end?

The choice is yours.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Last edited by nyctorin. on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

* {{ TYRANNY }} sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:18 am

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

This is a semi-realistic wolf rp about a pack that has been taken over by a cruel tyrant. They’ve lost many of
their loved ones to his followers and are now forced to live side by side with the brutes, under a new law and
rank system. Some wolves will be from the King’s pack, faithfully (or not so faithfully) serving him, and others
will be from the original pack. Some of the original pack wolves are plotting a rebellion, and how that develops
will be the main plot of this RP.

nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} ʀᴜʟᴇs

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:37 am

A lot of this is probably stuff you already know, so i’ll bold the really important ones. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t read all of them.

As always, site and forum rules apply.

OOC
i. Be kind and respectful to each other; save the drama for your chars.
ii. Understand that this is a role-play and we are playing roles; anything done to your character
is not a reflection of their user or of what they think of you.
iii. Don’t be afraid to get involved with the community and set up plots with others! Just please get my
approval before doing anything major.
iv. Please ask me questions if there is something you don’t understand.
v. Do not mini mod- take the issue to me privately and I will sort it out, if I have not already.
vi. Keep OOC discussion and forms on the discussion thread.

Characters
i. Wolves should be semi-realistic, meaning no wings, rainbow colors, hair, clothes, unrealistic
markings, etc. The only exception is eye color; your wolves can have any eye color.
ii. Min. two wolves per person- one male and one female. One high rank per person.
iii. Y’know the rule about mary sues, all powerful characters, omnipotent characters, etc.
iv. Chars should have somewhat even strengths and weaknesses, both physically and mentally.
v. You may not be pups, but i will allow maybe one or two pregnant females. Ask me first.

RP
i. Please keep in mind you’re playing a wolf, not a cat, person, or any other animal. Wolves don’t have retractable
claws, can’t climb trees, can’t hug or hold things with their paws, etc.
ii. Six well-written sentences minimum. Please try to advance the plot/interact with others.
iii. Proper punctuation please. I’m not so strict on grammar and spelling, but I don’t wanna see never ending
sentences or spoken text without quotations etc.
iv. Don’t write in neon colors, text too small to see, Or Like This.
v. It takes a minimum of three wolves to take down a full grown elk.
vi. When fighting, only attempt attacks. This will give the other player a choice on whether or not the attack was
successful instead of just guaranteeing injury. You can also write something next to your post in OOC saying you give
the other player permission to do certain things.

vii. Similarly, don’t have your character dodge every attack and walk away from everything unscathed. It might be
best to work out a winner before the fight.
viii. Don’t kill someone else’s character without permission.

Romance
i. *fade to black* or timeskip when mating/birthing.
ii. Don’t have romantic relations with your own characters. They can have crushes on each other for drama purposes,
but a relationship shouldn’t happen.

iii. Please no instant relationships. Characters aren’t going to fall in love with each other immediately after meeting.
iv. All sexualities are allowed.

Activity (you must read all of this)
This RP needs to stay active, so please don’t join if you’re going to post a form and run. This is how it will work:

You will have one week to respond when someone makes a post for your character and two weeks to get involved
if your character is by themselves. After that, I will PM you, and you will have three days to respond to that.
Should you not respond, the person waiting for you will have permission to move on, and if you’re character was
alone, they will be left out of any major events happening. If another week passes and you don’t post/give a reason
for your absence, your character will be killed off. You will be given extra time if you give me an OOC reason for
not being able to post.

I would much rather you be honest and quit the RP if you lose interest instead of claiming you’ll make a post or just
disappearing all together. I won’t hold it against you; I know muse comes and goes and sometimes we get involved
in more RPs than we can handle.

I know this may seem like a bit much, but the downfall of many RPs is inactivity. This will hopefully keep the RP going.

Last edited by nyctorin. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} ʀᴏʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:49 am

* = wolf must be one of the King’s original followers

Royals
King:: The sole, tyrannous ruler of the pack. His word is law and anyone who disobeys him risks death.
Queen:: Mate to the King. She doesn’t have his power, but all wolves are to respect her just as they would
the King. This may be a temporary rule (i.e. she is only queen while she carries his pups) or permanent. It is
his decision.
Heir/Heiress:: The wolf selected to take the King’s place. Usually one of his children, but if he has none, the
Royal Advisor may take this role. Heirs mostly just learn from the King on how to rule the pack.
Prince/Princess:: The rest of the King’s children that were not chosen to take over the pack. They will likely
go into a role as a Noble when older, making learning their future trade their only job.

Nobles
* Royal Advisor:: The King’s right hand man. This is one of the most powerful roles in the pack, second to only
the King himself. The Royal Advisor delivers orders from the King, manages the pack, and offers advice in
leadership when it is asked. Should the King bear no children, the Royal Advisor is almost certainly guaranteed
the spot of Heir/Heiress.
* Royal Guards:: Two bodyguards assigned to stay close to the King and protect him/his family at all costs.
* Commanding Knights :: Essentially the Lead Fighters, one male and one female. They have the highest authority
over all of the Knights and pass along orders to them from the Royal Advisor/King. Responsible for keeping the
pack safe and enforcing the laws.
* Commanding Huntsmen:: Essentially the Lead Hunters. They have the highest authority over all of the Huntsmen
and pass along orders to them from the Royal Advisor/King. Responsible for keeping the pack fed and keeping tabs
on the prey in the area.
Consorts:: Wolves that the Nobles have taken as mates during the breeding season. While the female (be it consort
or noble) is bearing pups, the consort is temporarily risen to the rank of Noble and is permitted to take a break
from their usual activities. However, once the pups are weaned for female consorts and one the pups are born for
male consorts, the wolf is kicked back down to Commoner status.

Commoners
Medics:: Wolves gifted in herbal knowledge and healing techniques. They look after the sick, injured, and elderly,
and are expected to pass on their knowledge to future medics.
Huntsmen:: The best hunters of the pack. They take orders from the Commanding Huntsmen and are expected to
keep the pack (mainly the Nobles and Royals) well fed at all times.
Knights:: The best fighters of the pack. They take orders from the Commanding Knights and are expected to keep
the pack safe and enforce the laws.
Servants:: Essentially the omegas of the pack. One becomes a servant by either being too useless for anything else
or by breaking a minor law/offending a Noble/Royal. In the case of the latter, their servitude may be temporary.
Servants perform all the other tasks no one wants to, like cleaning out dens, fetching bitter herbs, and maybe, if one
if lucky, grooming a Noble/Royal. When not doing this, they are often used as punching bags to release tension and
sources of amusement, often through public displays of humiliation.

Titles
King:: “King [name]”, “My King” , “Your Royal highness” “My liege” “Your regality”
Queen:: “Queen [name]”, “My Queen”, “Your Majesty” “Your regality”
Heir/Heiress:: “Heir/Heiress [name]”, “My future King/Queen”, “Your regality”
Princes/Princesses:: “Prince/Princess [name]” “My Prince/Princess” “Your regality”
Royal Advisor:: “Advisor [name]”, “Your highness”, “Your nobility”, “My lord”
Royal Guards:: “Guard [name]”
Commanders:: “Commander [name]”, “My commander (only by their subordinates)”, “Lord/Lady [name]”
“My lord/lady” “Your nobility”
Consorts:: by their regular titles
Huntsmen:: “Huntsman [name]”, “Commoner”
Knights:: “Knight [name]”, “Commoner”
Medics:: “Medic [name]”, “Commoner”
Servants:: “Servant [name]”, “Filth”

nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} ʀᴀɴᴋs

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:58 am

Red = King’s followers
Purple = From the original pack
Black = From neither pack (origin as a loner)

now only accepting loners!

Royals
King:: remus - male - four - tooru
Queen:: king’s choice
Heir/Heiress:: closed
Princes/Princess:: closed

Nobles
Royal Advisor:: jamison - male - five - me

Royal Guards:: lorelei - female - five - spooky,
scutum - male - five - avocet

Commanding Knights:: calorn - male - four - ShoeShoe
zavia - female - four - Mickey.Rose♥

Commanding Huntsmen:: lucifer - male - five - Newt Scamander
nakoma - female - five - hopgoat

Consorts:: closed

Commoners
Medics:: silhouette - female - three - me
lucian - male - three and a half - spooky,
gnash - male - three - alphatoros
closed

Knights:: nanook - female - three - tooru
taka - male - six and a half - Mickey.Rose♥
jonah - male - five - capalluisce
aurelia - female - six - alphatoros
sanura - female - two - Erymia
kodeas - male - four - Toastedtea
closed

Huntsmen:: ossa - female - three - avocet
sasha - female - four - capalluisce

delphi - female - four - petrichor ;
kailasa - female - four - luncacy.
leighton - male - five - galaxy cat.
kit - female - four - Toastedtea
closed

Servants:: soho- male - seven - hopgoat
avery - female - two and a half - ShoeShoe
amaya - female - five - Newt Scamander
neonius - male - eight - lunacy.
ajax - male - nine - Erymia
closed

Pups:: closed

Loners
riya - female - three - salvatore.
kell - male - seven - arkin.

Original Pack Count: 18
- Females: 10
- Males: 8

King's Followers Count:
- Females: 4
- Males: 6

Total Females: 15
Total Males: 15

Last edited by nyctorin. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:12 am, edited 36 times in total.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴀᴡs

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:05 pm

These can be broken, but you'll risk punishment.
The King can make new laws during the RP, which I'll add here. c;

i. The King’s word is law. He may create new laws, destroy old ones, and give you permission to break any
existing ones.
ii. Any words and/or actions against the King are considered treason. Treason is punishable by death.
iii. Any talk of treason is to be reported to the King or Royal Advisor immediately. Failing to do so may also
be considered treason.
iv. Only medics, Commanding Huntsmen, and Huntsmen with their Commanders’ approval may leave the
territory, and only for reasons pertaining to their rank.
v. Trespassers are to be brought to the King unless aggressive/hostile. Then they are to be killed.
vi. A huntsmen does not eat until sunset, after a long day of providing for the pack. If a huntsmen has not
provided sufficiently, they are not allowed to eat. This is up to the Commanders to decide.
vii. After large game has been brought down, the King always eats first, followed by the rest of the Royals,
the Commanding Hunters, the rest of the Nobles, the Commoners, and the servants last.
viii. Commoners are not permitted to mate unless they are chosen by Nobles/Royals. Should they manage to
mate and successfully produce pups, the pups will be killed and the parents will be made into servants.
ix. Nobles must seek the King’s permission to mate.
x. When the King or Royal Advisor calls a meeting, all must be present.
xi. Only wolves of equal status or higher may use refer to a wolf by just their name
xii. Knights and Nobles are permitted to rough up commoners so they will fall in line, but only the King may kill
xiii. Fraternizing with outsiders in any fashion is forbidden.
xiv. Servants are to do whatever is asked of them. No exceptions. Failing to comply could result in severe
punishment.
xv. If there is a shortage of a certain rank, other commoners may be recruited to perform those activities.

Last edited by nyctorin. on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:32 pm

x
The pack resides in a cold, mountainous highland, nestled between three mountains on its sides.
They are at a high altitude and the temperature is cold nearly all year round, snow being very common. The wolves
must know how to endure the cold and how to traverse the steep, rocky slopes if they are to survive. Not far from
the pack's camp, there is a small lake that attracts many prey animals and is partially frozen over in the winter months.

The most common prey are:
- snowshoe hares
- bighorn sheep
- mule deer
- raccoons
- squirrels
- beavers (near the lake)

Elk occasionally migrate through the territory in the warmer months.

Predators include:
- bobcats
- cougars
- bears
- hawks

There are two major caves that the higher ranks sleep in, carved into one of the mountains. The first is the royals'
cave and it is above ground, accessible by a rocky ledge outside (which the King often gives announcements from)
and a narrow path leading up to it. The Royal Guards often occupy the ledge at night, taking turns watching and
sleeping. The second cave is at the base of the mountain and that is where all of the nobles sleep. Commoners sleep
in their own individual dirt burrows.

The current season is: Late fall/early winter
This is about the time that prey will start to get scarce and the temperature even colder; snow is most certainly on
the ground by now. This is also the time wolves would start looking for mates.

Last edited by nyctorin. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 pm

huntsman kailasa likes king remus
knight sunara likes knight nanook
huntsman ossa likes medic silhouette
loner riya will like commander calorn

Wolf and wolf like each other

Wolf and wolf are mates
Wolf and wolf are mates
Wolf and wolf are mates
Wolf and wolf are mates

Wolf is consort to Wolf
Wolf is consort to Wolf
Wolf is consort to Wolf
Wolf is consort to Wolf

Wolf is the child of wolf and wolf
Wolf and wolf are the children of wolf and wolf
Wolf and wolf are the children of wolf and wolf
Wolf, wolf, and wolf are the children of wolf and wolf

knight kodeas and hunstman kit are siblings

Last edited by nyctorin. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * {{ TYRANNY }} sᴇᴍɪ-ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴘ }} ᴅɴᴘ

Postby nyctorin. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:04 am

this rp is now open to forms!
please post them on the discussion thread.
additionally, updates, recaps, and events will be found here.

nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ jamison] one // [ silhouette ] one

Postby nyctorin. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:56 pm

// JAMISON //
[ male ] [ noble ] [ royal advisor ] [ five y/o ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleep had hardly ever come easy for the Advisor, and truthfully, though he could speculate, he was never sure why. Perhaps he was just used to living off of only a few hours of rest each day, having once lived the life of a nomad that had to constantly keep moving and constantly stay on the alert. Perhaps it was because he shared a den with several other wolves now, and he felt uncomfortable lowering his defenses for so long in their presence. Perhaps it was simply his work ethic and sense of responsibility; he helped lead an entire pack, therefore had a never ending list of jobs that needed to be taken care of, jobs that were more important than slumber. Perhaps it was all of these. Whatever the reason for his insomniac behavior, the male found himself awake long before the others (or so he thought) and long before the sunrise.

He’d laid in the nobles’ cave at first, merely squinting out into the darkness and allowing the cold to seep into his fur, believing it would rouse him fully. Then, once most of his consciousness had returned, he’d hauled himself to all fours with a low groan, engaged in some routine morning stretches to really get the blood flowing, finished with a yawn, and began to trot outside. By then, the sun still had not risen yet, but the cloudy sky was slowly beginning to lighten, suggesting a sunrise was, in fact, on it’s way. It painted the entire landscape in dull shades of blue, purple, and gray, and though everything was still dark, he could see well enough to easily find his way around. His first instinct upon leaving the cave was to climb up to His Highness's, but the idea was quickly pushed away.

Jamison never dared to approach the king until the sun was on the horizon, so he resisted the routine urge to immediately go padding up to Remus’s resting place. Instead, he fancied an early breakfast, coaxing the male to trot towards the far reaches of camp, where he’d cached a snowshoe hare the day prior. Always keeping his caches in the same place, he knew the spot by heart and found it in an instance, and before long was aggressively digging out the snow and half frozen soil, forelegs moving fast and expression hard with concentration. Once his prize had been won, he snatched the hare from the ground and trotted triumphantly back to camp, aiming to eat a little closer to the main dens so he wouldn’t have far to travel when it was time. He took a seat on the snowy ground, flinching and gritting his teeth as the cold substance touched his rear, then slowly began to pick apart his meal.
[ tags : open ]
[ mentions : no one ]

// SILHOUETTE //
[ female ] [commoner ] [ medic ] [ three y/o ]

Silhouette also tended to be an early riser, though not quite that early. She tended to get up just as the sun rose, or a little bit before then, for you never know who might be out and about and what might happen to them so early in the morning; she liked to be awake and ready to treat anyone that might need it. As the sun began to slowly light up the horizon with soft yellows, pinks, and oranges, the healer’s internal clock told her it was time to wake up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, peering at her den with hazy vision, so she took a moment to get adjusted before doing too much else. When she discovered her den was still pretty dark, she knit her brows together, wondering if her timing was off. It was getting to be that time when nights would be longer… However, when the morning grogginess finally cleared from her eyesight, she realized her burrow was blocked off by snow, the cold substance spilling into her den and coming dangerously close to the sleeping female herself.

She jumped and gave a soft yip of surprise, instantly uncurling herself from the ball she’d been sleeping in. It must have snowed over night… she concluded as she surveyed the damage done. It wasn’t that bad, really; nothing she couldn’t easily dig out, and yet… Brows still knit with worry, she craned her head all the way back to peer at the herbs stored behind her. They’d been put there to keep them safe from the freezing weather, andhe wasn’t sure she could dig the snow out without touching her herbs. Then digging the snow away from her herbs would be counterproductive; it'd just block the entrance again, and possibly add dirt to the mix… but she needed to get out. Sighing, she concluded she’d just need to go looking for those herbs again before the weather got really bad. Sil finally got to her paws (although in a crouched position, since her den wasn’t that big) and began to gingerly dig herself out, scooping pawful after pawful of snow and tossing it behind her. Soon, her nose was able to poke through to the other side, followed by her muzzle, her face, her head, and then the rest of her body. She emerged from her den, giving a soft “Ooh!” of shock at how cold it really was outside, then sadly looked back at her den. Oh well. She’d fix that up later. It was time to do her job.

The state of her home was put aside with a huff, followed by her casually looking around for anyone that was awake. She wanted to find Lucian and talk to him about the herbs; not just the ones she may have lost, but herbs in general and how they’d find them/keep them safe from the cold.
[ tags : open ]
[ mentions : lucian ]
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me