[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:00 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ,
            ----------------------๐ข ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ

these are the woods of salem- home to some of the most violent, bru
tal and crazed pack wolves known to live. these wolves, known as the demons, are merciless- they have
no care for other wolves or any living creature. the good parts of salem, which are called by different na
mes, are down north, east a south, where the demon's enemy pack lies. these wolves are called the guardi
ans. the guardians territory lies in pangaea, the good area. these wolves have kind heart and good intentio
ns, but can be very strict and territorial. which pack will you join?
Last edited by royalty. on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ pack law

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:18 am

i. respect the alphas and their decisions. ii. omegas are
the lowest- they cannot show disrespect and must always submit to wolves higher than them. they eat
last. iii. the healer must ask permission before mating. iv. omegas are not permitted to h
ave crushes or mates, but can attempt to get permission from alphas v. be loyal to your alpha an
d your mate vi. alpha's rules are law vii. when alphas call for meetings, all members must
finish what they're doing and be at camp by the alpha rock within five minutes viii. lead fighters
and lead hunters do not have power over anyone- they just lead the fights and hunts ix. guards h
ave power over the patrollers, and they give out directions for the patrollers unless the alphas decide fo
r something else. x. more added later if necessary
Last edited by royalty. on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ territory

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:50 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
      camp.
      โ€ฃ large, open territory. borders are near the river, large masses of trees and the waterfalls
      โ€ฃ large alpha rock by the alpha den, used for meetings, gatherings, etc.
      forest.
      โ€ฃ the forests are large, dark and crowded with dark pine trees. some parts of the forest are more open and brighter, while others are highly crowded and filled with cliffs with high drops
      โ€ฃ a large river runs through the middle of the forest, which later connects to a large waterfall
      water.
      โ€ฃ there is a large waterfall near the end of the forest which the river is connected to
      โ€ฃ many large ponds, rivers, waterfalls, etc.
      mountains.
      โ€ฃ far from the pack's borders are large mountains, which connect to a valley. on the other side of the mountains lies lone wolves and other packs
      โ€ฃ mountains have a large valley
      dens.
      โ€ฃ all wolves have a den except for omegas
      โ€ฃ the higher the rank, the larger the den
      other.
      โ€ฃ the ends of the forest closest to the borders are human pathways, human roads, bridges, etc.
      โ€ฃ there is an abandoned shed deep in the forest
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ rules

Postby royalty. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:27 am

i. there is a two character limit, but i will let some people make more as long as they pm me first (as i have five and i don't want to make things unfair, lol xD) ii. chicken smoothie rules apply iii. by the pack's descriptions, i do allow accesories and special markings, BUT only if they are a simple tattoo or piercing (when adding these, keep in mind that each pack has specific accesories, so don't make a pangaea wolf with an arm of tattoos and three piercings unless they are newcomers from salem pack) iv. don't start off with pups, pregnant females, or mates. v. questions, forms, etc. go on the discussion thread. when you post your forms, you MUST add in a relations post also. vi. no special coloured wolves, dire wolves, powers, etc. vii. no powerplaying, nobodys wolf is perfect. viii. no killing or seriously injuring another one's character without permission
Last edited by sun on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Deleted a rule.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ the packs : wolves of salem

Postby royalty. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:06 am

known as ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ, these wolves live in the west parts of salem- the worst parts. there are four areas of salem- north, east, south and west. the east, north and south areas are the good areas, and they go by other names. 'salem' is the areas of the west. wolf packs with the name demons, alliance, rebels, etc. in it usally means its a group of assasians/ a pack that contains assaisians. the demons pack members are brutal, bloodthirsy wolves with savage hearts and harsh intentions. the alphas are strict, and any weak links in the pack will either be punished until they change, kicked out, or killed. these wolves cause havoc within all four territories, especially towards their opposing wolves- wolves of pangaea. wolves of salem usually are darker coloured, with more scars and more intricate features, like piercings and tattoos. wolves of salem use tattoos and piercings as their trademark- something to symbolize their dark pasts. some wolves tend to have heavy australian accents. some wolves of salem are rumored to have strong bloodlines of dire wolves, making them the slightest bit more muscular. other wolves are simply muscular, taller, while some can be thin.
          males : 6 females : 8

๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : akela โœ˜ brute โœ˜ 6yo โœ˜ royalty.
        ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : res for his mate

๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : res for her mate
        ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : astra โœ˜ fae โœ˜ age โœ˜ firefly;

๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : res for her mate
        ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : raziel โœ˜ fae โœ˜ 6 1/2yo โœ˜ dakotaawolven

๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  :
        โ–น adryan โœ˜ fae โœ˜ 3 1/2yo โœ˜ royalty.
        โ–น aerix โœ˜ fae โœ˜ 4yo โœ˜razzberry
        โ–น thanatos โœ˜ brute โœ˜ 4yo โœ˜ juliette.

๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”๐˜ฉ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  :
        โ–น zavia โœ˜ fae โœ˜ 4yo โœ˜ zombiemickey234
        โ–น vamon โœ˜ brute โœ˜ 6yo โœ˜ kei;
        โ–น jinx โœ˜ fae โœ˜ 2 1/2yo โœ˜ sleeping with issues
        โ–น atlas โœ˜ brute โœ˜ 5yo โœ˜ avocet

๐˜ฉ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  :
        โ–น
        โ–น
        โ–น

๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ : blake โœ˜ fae โœ˜ 5yo โœ˜ evixtus

๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘  :
        โ–น maverick โœ˜ brute โœ˜ 5yo โœ˜ royalty.
        โ–น duke โœ˜ brute โœ˜ 5yo โœ˜ _tiller_

๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  :
        โ–น mazikeen โœ˜ fae โœ˜ 3yo โœ˜ salvatore.
        โ–น

๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘  :
        โ–น
        โ–น

๐‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘  : (later on)

Last edited by royalty. on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:34 am, edited 23 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ the packs : wolves of pangaea

Postby royalty. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:25 am

known as ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ, these wolves are the opposties of the demons. they have kind hearts, good intentions and loyal personalities. they constantly try to reason with salem wolves, and they are more accepting of outsiders than the demons. their main goal is to unite the two packs to bring peace and put an end to war. pangaea wolves are commonly lighter coloured and have feathers, beads and jewels as accesories, a symbol of dedication to their ancestors who lived in the real pangaea- a supercontinent that existed during the late Paleozoic and early Mesozoic eras. their territory is always full of prey, making pangaea wolves muscular (and more plumper).
          males: 9 females: 8

๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : ezekiel โœง brute โœง 6 1/2yo โœง evixtus
        ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : res for his mate

๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : res for her mate
        ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : dremora โœง fae โœง 4yo โœงrazzberry

๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : montiary โœง brute โœง age โœง michael clifford.
        ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ : res for his mate

๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”๐˜ฉ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  :
        โ–น judas โœง brute โœง 4yo โœง royalty.
        โ–น roman โœง brute โœง age โœง firefly;
        โ–น octavius โœง brute โœง 4yo โœง disaster,
        โ–น octavia โœง fae โœง 4yo โœง disaster,

๐˜ฉ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  :
        โ–น aurora โœง fae โœง 4 1/2yo โœง crazy-in-wonderland
        โ–น solstice โœง fae โœง 4yo โœง avocet
        โ–น cicero โœง brute โœง 5yo โœง razzberry

๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘  :
        โ–น maunx โœง brute โœง 4yo โœง zombiemickey234
        โ–น dela โœง fae โœง 4yo โœง kei;

โ–น katara โœง fae โœง 3yo โœง royalty.
        โ–น

๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ : talisa โœง fae โœง 3 1/2yo โœง juliette.

๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž :

๐‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘  : (later on)

๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  :
        โ–น amaro โœง brute โœง 8yo โœง obviously
        โ–น amelia โœง fae โœง 1 1/2yo โœง obviously
        โ–น alcatraz โœง brute โœง 1 1/2yo โœง obviously

Last edited by royalty. on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:36 am, edited 20 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ extras

Postby royalty. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:27 am

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”

๐•—๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช
      akela <-> adryan = father and daughter
      adryan <-> katara = cousins
      octavia <-> octavias= brother and sisters
      aerix <-> raziel= sisters
      aerix<->raziel<->dremora<->= half sisters

๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค
      name -> name

๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐•ค
      raziel -> akela
      zavia -> akela
      vamon <-> mazikeen
      astra -> octavius
      katara -> octavius
      aerix<->alcatraz

๐•–๐•ฉ๐•–๐•ค
      name -> name

๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•–๐•ค
      katara <-> adryan = adryan killed katara's father

------------------------------------------------------------

ranking information

๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž : these wolves are the leaders, they are in charge of the pack.

๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž : these wolves are second in command. they aid the alphas with their ideas, intentions, and help run the pack.

๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘Ž : these wolves are third in command. their primary job is like the betas, but they are mostly in charge of everyone's ranks and making sure everyone is doing their job daily.

๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  : these wolves are more skilled and trained fighters. their main job is to kill, punish and banish wolves under alphas commands.

๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”๐˜ฉ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  : these wolves are the alpha's primary sources in battle, as well as helpers for guards for alongside the borders.

๐˜ฉ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  : lower than the fighters, wolves with this ranking's jobs are to hunt, make sure the kill pile stays fresh, aid the patrollers, and help/watch over the omegas as they do their daily duties.

๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ : this wolf's job is to heal and aid wolves when needed. they gather herbs and other natural medicines and help take care of pack wolves.

๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘  : these wolves have many jobs. their main job is to guard the borders and around the territory, as well as walking outside the territory and watching around there. they aid and watch over the patrollers and make sure they are doing their jobs.

๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘  :

๐‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘  :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words
Last edited by royalty. on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:14 am

we are open!
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1] adryan, akela, katara, maverick, judas

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 am

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐˜๐€๐
โ–นdesire becomes surrender, surrender becomes powerโ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™”โ™•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ assassin ][ fae ][ alone ]

"no, please!"
      adryan sunk her teeth deep into her targets throat, releasing her grip once the wolf stopped moving. she lifted her head and licked her chops, smiling down upon the wolf. she grabbed its scruff between her jaws and dragged it into the open, leaving a bloody trail in it's path. adryan howled, before turning around and running back to camp.
      the fae walked into camp, looking around to ensure everyone was doing their jobs. some demon wolves hated adryan for bossing them around, especially due to the fact she was only an assassian, but adryan told them how she could have been alpha but let her father take the ranking, and how she chose assassian, and gave them a 'friendly reminder' not to question her authority again.
      trotting into her den, she couldn't see any of the other assassians around camp, which most likely meant that they were out doing their jobs.
      adryan rested her head on her paws, tired. she had been out all night and morning searching for the loner who had kept stealing their kills. .

แดฌแดทแดฑแดธแดฌ
โ–นthe greater the power, the more dangerous the abuseโ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™˜โ™•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ alpha ][ brute ][ alone ]

akela lay in his den, depicting whether or not to go out hunting. he sighed, getting up onto all fours and shaking his pelt before walking outside. he stood in the entrance of his den, chest puffed out and head held high. he walked outside, looking around at his subordinates doing their duties. he spotted razkiel, and looked her up an down from a distance. he looked at her ear- something that would always remind the fae not to mess with the alpha. he nodded in greetings to her before padding to the borders.
      "circle around a few more times," he demanded one of the patrollers he came across. "and spread out more- i want to ensure that no other loners take our kill."
      he was angered by the problem- a loner had constantly taken their kills. akela had warned the loner, something he rarely did. he got his pack to howl at it, warn it, told it there was spots in the guardians- they even extended their territory and marked it more frequently. finally, he had enough, and sent adryan out to find the loner. the loner had probably seen it coming, and completely disappeared. akela was satisfied with the wolf's disappearance, but adryan wasn't. his daughter had searched all night, trespassed onto borders, and crossed human bridges and roads. akela expected her back soon, and knew for a fact she had killed the wolf.
      he walked back to his den and climbed onto the roof, sitting proudly. he watched over his pack. this is it, the alpha thought i'm staying with this pack.
      he turned his head, his lips curling at the corners. out in the opening, there lay the loners body, an 'x' marked with its blood- his daughters trademark. he chuckled softly.

๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’‚
โ–นbeauty is imperfectionโ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฏโœฏโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ patroller ][ fae ][ alone ]

katara finished her rounds, but decided to do one more. she needed a chance to spread out and thoroughly watch over the territory, and remark the old smells. she yawned, stretching out her muscles and blinking hard. katara walked slowly, following her original path but spreading out slightly. she looked inside the camp, watching other wolves do their jobs.
      she trotted softly against the grass, the morning dew cooling her warm paws. she felt relaxed, comforted on the warm, sunny morning. the sun heated her pelt, giving her a warm sensation throughout her body. she marked a tree, which was a little further out from it's original spot, before moving forward onto the next. (wb)

๐•›๐•ฆ๐••๐•’๐•ค
โ–นfear is stupid. so are regrets.โ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ขโ™ขโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ fighter ][ brute ][ alone ]

the brute winked at katara, a patroller he once had a fling with. seeing her so often made him feel almost sorry for how he treated her, but she was such a positive fae that she didn't let him get to her. she rolled her eyes in return, which drew a smile on the brute's face as he walked deeper outside the borders.
      he reached his location- the river. all morning he had searched for caribou, but they weren't out this early. one foot at a time, he stepped into the river. he sighed in relaxation, his tense muscles cooling down. he waded in the cool waters of the river, eyes closed. he dunked his head underwater, bringing it up within seconds and shaking it off.
      "okay, judas," he said to himself. "you need to get a caribou before dinner, and you need to guard outside of the borders." he knew he was only a fighter, but still wanted to do some guarding nevertheless. he continued. "go out after dark and guard the borders. take over a patrollers job."

๐ฆ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค
โ–นi don't need a weapon- i am oneโ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœ˜โœ˜โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ guard ][ brute ][ alone ]

maverick watched his surroundings, grunting as he got up and shifted alongside the border. he sat down a minute later with a heavy sigh. he was bored- guarding was a boring job. he depicted whether or not he should go hunt, but quickly decided it was best to stay put and watch the borders.
      another half an hour had passed, and maverick grew weary. "screw that." he mumbled to himself as he got up from his position and walked to the river. he hopped in quickly, swimming around for a bit and sighing heavily. (wb) .
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zavia & Maunx

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:27 am

โ•”xxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•—
๐–…๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–†

Fighter ำพ Fae ำพ Open
โ•šxxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•

Waking in the morning wasn't Zavia's favorite thing, but perhaps there was something she could do in this day. She stretched out, letting her front paws out in front of her and arched her rear in the air. After a simple yawn, she set off walking through the camp, curious if she was going to get any orders to kill. It excited her really, the adrenaline that came with it. She enjoyed the feeling that she was in power, even if it was for a short time. Zavia never really saw herself as alpha material. The stress that perhaps came with it exhausted her just thinking about it. Although, it would be great to be able to have first tastes of a kill...

โ•ญxxxxxโ‚xxxxxโ•ฎ
๐“œ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ท๐”

Guard โœง Brute โœง Open
โ•ฐxxxxxโ‚xxxxxโ•ฏ

Maunx had already been patrolling borders, occasionally checking to see if there were any slacking wolves. This day was beautiful, the breeze wasn't irritating, there was a sun in the sky and clouds. Maybe that was bearings of something worse to come... But Maunx couldn't think that way, he'd only jinx it for everyone.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me