h o w l ! )) ➝ a wolf role-play

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

h o w l ! )) ➝ a wolf role-play

Postby artisticdog. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:35 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➝ you are one of the last of us.
the pack of the elk is almost gone.
and it's up to us, to find somewhere
safe from the humans. i'm depending
on you to find some one, who is
brave enough to lead us through
tough times. i'm counting on you.
winter is starting to whisper
its icy voice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It took me by surprise
the hatred in his eyes
Last edited by artisticdog. on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the plot ! ))

Postby artisticdog. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:42 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➝ a pack of ten trying to survive
on the outskirts of a forest, with humans
building their town right into their territory.
they have the decision to stay or run.
it's almost winter time.
choose wisely and act fast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would react badly
to the slightest hint
of hesitance
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules ! ))

Postby artisticdog. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:52 am

every pack has to have
some rules

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➝ role-play rules.
one. all site rules apply two. pm me
reserves, post on discussion thread.
three. i have the right to ask for
a role-play example. four. this a lit
role-play, at least eight, good sentences.
five. this is a realistic wolf role-play,
maybe i'll let you have blue eyes, but please,
be realistic and images only, please.
six. have fun!

➝ pack rules.
one. obey alpha two. never ever
go into the no-wolf zone (the territory
between packs)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by artisticdog. on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ranks ! ))

Postby artisticdog. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:00 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➝ ranks.
alpha male.
res for mate
alpha female.
amira ➝ broken*
beta female.
res for mate
beta male.
vukan ➝ Pencil_Wolfie
subordinates.
dmitri ➝ qender. ahmet ➝ :.Darkestshadows.:,
luca ➝ broken* auzzen ➝ lichenfeather,
aphmau ➝ breeze;; alesa ➝ Pencil_Wolfie
icca and iala ➝ yeo lupa ➝ artisticdog.

➝ ranking is order, like a real wolf pack,
they run in correct ranking. also, like real
wolf packs, you can challenge your a wolf
of a higher ranking if you believe you can
do a better job.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by artisticdog. on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 am, edited 16 times in total.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships and wolf language.))

Postby artisticdog. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:09 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➝ relationships.
_____ has a crush on ______
_____ and ______ are siblings
_____ and ______ are mates
_____ and ______ are mates
and have pups:
_____ _____ _____ _____ and ______

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

seize mouth gently, closing mouth over anothers. i am in charge
look directly. stay
chest, tail, head high. i am alpha
look into eyes. i challenge you
wrinkle tail. annoyed
rolled onto back. i give up; you are my alpha
lick alpha's muzzle. you are a good alpha
Last edited by artisticdog. on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

w e a t h e r , s c e n e and i n f o ! ))

Postby artisticdog. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➝ weather.
the temperature has decreased to
22 degrees and the snow is starting
to fall faster.

➝ scene.
forest, humans building homes
nearby territory

➝ the role-play has started.
and we are now closed for
the time being.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by artisticdog. on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lupa ➝ open

Postby artisticdog. » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:55 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➝ name. lupa "she wolf"
gender. female
age. two years old
rank. sudordinate
mate/crush. nope
tags. open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the small fae awoke and got up from her little den from the frozen ground. she had clawed the ground into some sort of a bed for the she-wolf. she sat up, stretched, and shook the snow from her pelt and waited for the rest of them to wake. she wondered if they'd leave soon. she could hear the humans barking to each other already. since wolves sleep half lightly half heavily, she could hear them talk all night. it annoyed her and she couldn't wait till they left. but they'd to go through the other pack's territory. the mountain wolves' were thirteen strong- stronger than her pack. if they tried to go through their territory, they'd probably be chased out of their territory. maybe this new alpha, better than the last one, would at last lead them to somewhere safe.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: h o w l ! )) ➝ a wolf role-play

Postby raezel » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:26 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxdmitri [form]
xxlocation - den
xxfeeling - drowsy
xxtags - lupa

xxxxxxxxxxx

twitching in his sleep, the young, dark pelted wolf tossed and turned on a cold bed of sleet. the youngster couldn't help but notice all of the noises around him; in the very distance he could hear the noisy two legged creatures, scrambling around communicating in a voice unfamiliar to him, while nearby there were the sounds of other wolves in dmitri's pack beginning to finally stretch their legs. dmitri had finally given up on trying to sleep when he let out a grumble, more than likely loud enough to wake neighboring wolves near him. "uuugnhh, mmmph." the wolf tried laying on one side, then the next, heck, he even tried to lay on his back, legs up high and mighty in the air, but to no avail. letting a loud plop noise from under him whenever he finally situated himself on his sides, dmitri stretched his head around to see who was nearby. he saw the petite, light colored pelt of lupa, a subordinate like himself, easing herself off her feet, shaking the snow off of her. he decided it was an appropriate time to get up, and stretched his limber legs out until he was finally on his feet, wandering over to lupa in the process. "good morning, lupa. get enough sleep?" before he could pause and give her a chance to answer, he blurted out, "i sure didn't. those humans are too noisy for my liking." he puffed out his bottom lip in protest, looking off in the direction of the noise.
raezel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeeee. » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Ahmet wrote:mood ;; wary, alert, a little ticked
rank ;; subordinate
location ;; forest // makeshift camp
tagged ;; no one [open]

Reference

Ahmet had had enough, frankly. It was freezing, their was hardly any prey, and to top it all off, the incessant noise of the humans was driving him near insane. So, to preserve his dignity, sanity and perhaps do something worthwhile, Ahmet had adopted a strange little schedule. He would lay down and close his eyes, sometimes drifting off into a light sleep only to be awoken again, or sometimes never resting at all. After an immeasurable amount of time had passed, the older wolf would arise and pad towards the edge of the forest, watching at the humans went about destroying everything without the slightest bit of hesitation. Why? Just checking. Checking to make sure the humans hadn't invaded further. Ahmet knew they would, eventually. But even the humans couldn't move that fast. Yet, from past experiences, he knew some humans could pad into the forest. With guns. Maybe this weren't those type of humans, but rather safe than sorry, and it wasn't like he was going to get any sleep. So, a lone wolf patrol every so often. That kept his sanity in check, however, he was exhausted. But it was well worth it.

On the last stroll before he finally had fallen asleep, he'd caught a hare. It was the the plumpest morsel he'd seen in awhile, although that wasn't saying much. Regardless, it was food, and when the golden wolf blinked open his amber eyes that was the first thing on his mind. He was hungry. Ravenous, actually. But, the higher rankings ate first, so he hadn't taken a bite out of it. Hopefully, Amira and Vukan would leave some for the other younger, hungrier subordinates. Standing up and shaking snow from his pelt, Ahmet then sat and began to groom himself, noting that the higher-ranking wolves weren't awake yet. Licking his maw, Ahmet then heard his stomach growl as the taste of dried hare-blood and the stringy taste of a bit of meat with fur filled his mouth. Releasing a soft growl, the older wolf did another take. Only Dmitri and Lupa were awake... wonderful. Sighing softly, Ahmet laid back down in the snow, trying to ignore the delicious taste that somehow remained on his silver lips.
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticdog. » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:01 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➝ name. lupa "she wolf"
gender. female
age. two years old
rank. sudordinate
mate/crush. nope
tags. dmitri

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the female turned around to see dmitri. she shifted on the frozen piece of grass as he approached her. "good morning, dmitri," she replied, her voice soft so she didn't wake the others. she very slightly dipped her head, her deep russet eyes casted on dmitri. when they hunt, dmitri is a couple ranks ahead of her. she nodded as he blurted out that humans are too noisy. "couldn't fall asleep for awhile. when i did, it wasn't for long." she looked up as she saw that ahmet was awake. just the look of that rabbit... she shared a couple of scrawny voles with the subordinates yesterday... she wondered if amira and vukan would wake up soon, and maybe she could confront them. she stepped closer to dmitri and murmured low, "i wonder when we'll leave. it's about time." she sighed, stepped back and looked at the other side of the territory. soon the humans would leave and build on their territory. she ached to go hunting with her pack. not for scrawny morsels of prey like hares left behind, but elk, moose, and caribou. she remembered when she first bone, they had been elk everywhere. now there's barely a bite of hare around here.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me