ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓐⓥⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ➢ ⓛⓘⓣⓔⓡⓐⓣⓔ ➣ ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ ⓡⓟ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓐⓥⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ➢ ⓛⓘⓣⓔⓡⓐⓣⓔ ➣ ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ ⓡⓟ

Postby UraniumShark » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:25 pm

CaveClan is a unique roleplay with humans turned cats and many other things. I do hope you join. Here’s the rest of the roleplay for you to read and decide if you want to join.

Loner Intro
You pad through the grass, walking towards something, anything that feels like home. As you continue your trek through the thick forest, you smell something different. Another cat.

Finally stopping, you see a large, solid brown tom. He walks up to you. ”Who are you?” He asked. “What do you want on CaveClan land?” The cat continued, looking you directly in the eye.

You answer with your name, if you even have one. You tell him what you’re doing there, and you tell him you don’t want to hurt him and his clan. Then, he asks you if you want to join the clan. You give him your answer.

Human Intro
You used to be a human, a person. You weren’t this. You don’t even know how this happened. One minute you were in bed, human. The next minute, you’re awake in the grass, a cat. And you aren’t alone.

A small, orange tabby she-cat approaches you. “Welcome to CaveClan. I am the medicine cat, Reedtail. I know who you are. Former twoleg, now a cat,” Reedtail said. “You are here to help us. We got a prophecy.”

Many will turn,
From one to another.
The maze of the caves,
And the mystery of the lost.

You’re wary, of course. But you may decide to join them. Or you might decide to leave them and find a way home, or find a way to become a human once more. But most have decided to stay, to help. To learn the ways of the cat.

Rogue Intro
You never really had a home. You didn’t like the clans, how they worked. You vowed you would make them all pay, that you would hurt them for all the bad things you think they have done.

You finally found other cats who think like you do- who want the clans gone. Especially the clan closest to you- CaveClan. You and these cats want them gone so bad, you have teamed up. To defeat them all.

CaveClan, the clan of many secrets. They have kept away from the four lake clans. They moved far away from them once they moved in. They also live a tad differently than the rest. For one, their dens are all connected by the caves they live in. Another thing is they almost always hunt alone.

CaveClan is a close-knit clan of cats. Even though they hunt alone, it’s only because their territory is so large. They believe they can get more prey by splitting up and hunting alone. They believe that they are closer to StarClan than any other clan. They are far away from any Twoleg Place, meaning they can see the silverpelt better, and their medicine cat- Reedtail- talks to StarClan almost every night. Many things happen in this clan that don’t happen in the other four clans.

Now, they know that something’s up. More cats have been joining the clan, Reedtail won’t say a word about them, but the leader knows that she’s hiding something. Something that only StarClan knows.

Humans have been turning into cats and joining the clan. All the clan knows is that they are not twolegs. They trust these “loners” to help the clan, because they have enough room and they could always use the extra help.

They thought that everything was normal. The new cats learned pretty quickly. They fit in perfectly, except for their odd quirks in talking- though they also learned some cat-phrases pretty quickly.

But cats have been going missing, then be found in the forest. Dead. No one knows how or why. All they know is it’s happening and it’s scaring them all. They don’t know what else to think except StarClan is mad at them. But is StarClan really mad at them?

Last edited by UraniumShark on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'll figure something out for this at some point.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓐⓥⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ➢ ⓛⓘⓣⓔⓡⓐⓣⓔ ➣ ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ ⓡⓟ

Postby UraniumShark » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Here we will talk about where CaveClan lives.

CaveClan lives in a large forest far away from the other clans. There’s a creek there where the cats drink from that leads into a pond where the cats may swim. To the east of that creek is a small pond. No one knows how the water stays in it, but it does. They call it the Blue Moonpond, and it’s where they go to talk to StarClan.

There’s also a cave to the west of the creek where the clan cats live. The cave has interconnecting tunnels. In the way back is the leaders den. Close by is the nursery and medicine cat den. Then next is the warriors den and apprentice den, then the fresh kill hole.

The outside of the camp is special, too. At the top of the cave is where the leader makes the clan announcements, it’s called CaveTop. Kits play in CaveField, the small area in front of the cave entrance. The cave is surrounded by twoleg things and other forest things that the cats brought to protect the camp by making a wall. The only way in and out is through a flap of lichen.

CaveClan cats usually hunt mice, squirrels, chipmunks, an assortment of small birds, voles, and other things. They also may eat frogs and fish if needed. But that’s only if the prey is scarce, like in leafbare.

Weather wrote:The weather tends to be the same all year round.
It never snows, it only gets colder and the leaves
fall, but that is about it.

x Sunny
_ Muggy
_ Rainy
_ Cloudy
_ Foggy
Season wrote:The seasons are mild compared to how the
weather is for the rest of the clans.

x New-leaf
_ Green-leaf
_ Leaf-fall
_ Leaf bare

(This is my first time keeping track of the seasons and the weather, so please don't get impatient with me.)

Last edited by UraniumShark on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:29 pm

These rules are here to make sure that everyone has a grand old time.

ⓐ Follow all CS rules.
    ⓑ Follow all CS Roleplaying rules.
    ⓒ Listen to me. I made this roleplay, I can kick you out.
    ⓓ Three strikes and you’re out.
    ⓔ Post at least three paragraphs per post. I want people to have a lot of things to reply to. You may reply less, but you must have a very good reason as to why.
    ⓕ You may have four cats to start with. I will tell you if you can have more in our discussion topic.
    ⓖ Respect everyone out of character.
    ⓗ Keep the OOC talk to the discussion unless you really need to get my attention.
    ⓘ No unrealistic cats. Unnatural is fine, as long as it’s for the human turned cats.
    ⓙ No powered cats.
    ⓚ No powerplaying.
    ⓛ No godmodding.
    ⓜ Tell me if you’ll be away for a long while, and what you would like to be done with your character.
    ⓝ Tell me if you’re going to quit the roleplay.
    ⓞ Have good spelling and grammar. I don’t want to see text talk. Some minor errors are fine.
    ⓟ Make sure we can still read your posts. Other than that, feel free to make your posts as pretty as you want.
    ⓠ Have fun!
I can change or add to the rules at any time.

Last edited by UraniumShark on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Leader: Duststar - duststar is a light calico siamese she-cat. she has a long, lithe body, followed by long legs and a semi-Long tail. she has bright ice blue hazel eyes.

Deputy: (To be chosen by me.)

Medicine Cat: Reedtail - Reedtail is a long, lithe she-cat with orange fur and darker orange tabby markings. She has white fur on her chest, neck, and belly, and white tipped ears and a white tipped tail. Her paws are white tipped, but look to be brown because she is always walking in mud, dirt, and water to look for herbs. She has bright amber eyes and a scar down her back from when she was a warrior apprentice.
Apprentice: Open

Warriors:
Swiftwind - light Sandy brown large cat with brown stockings, tail tip, and muzzle. He has dark blue calm eyes like the ocean. He has a body built for swiftness, allowing him to move quickly. He has a thick-ish pelt, which annoys him at times
Apprentice; Littlepaw

Apprentices:
Littlepaw - Littlepaw is a small, fluffy she-cat with mostly tan fur. She does have dark brown stockings and a dark brown circle around her face. The back of her ears are dark brown as well, along with her long, thin tail. Mud covers her fur most of the time, to make sure she stays hidden, because cats like her are not usually seen in the forest.

Lilypaw - Lilypaw is a mostly white, somewhat large, fluffy she-cat with mysterious green eyes. Her paws and her short tail are as dark as night. When it is said that she is large, she is not overweight, she is just bigger for her age group, probably because of her old life as a human. She keeps a small cord- possibly a necklace cord- hidden in her fur.

Greypaw - Greypaw is a light grey tabby cat with darker grey stripes. He is fairly small, but not super little, and has soft deep green eyes along with a white muzzle, and one white stocking up his front right paw.

Queens & Kits:
None yet

Elders:
None yet

Cats Outside the Clan:
Bone - Bone is an orange tom with black mixed in. He is on the large side, but that just makes him all the more threatening. His tail is long and thin, all the better for lashing around. He is missing the top part of his left ear from a fight with another cat, and scars make up for a lot of his body.

Ash - he is a dark grey Tom-cat with silver blue eyes, he has a short slender body, he can fit through tight spaces, and hes a dark grey tabby. As a human he is a 6"1' man with black hair and green eyes, or blue eyes, no one can tell. maybe the colors shift, no one knows.

Key: ❤ She likes him.
♡ He likes her.
♥ Mates.

Ash ♡ Lilypaw

Bear-tastic as - Reedtail, Littlepaw, Lilypaw, Bone
Rise,Shine,Set as - Swiftwind, Greypaw
Serengeti as - Ash

Navigation wrote:Plot
Lay of the Land
Rules
➢Allegiances, Relationships, and Roleplayers
Other Information
Discussion Topic + Forms
Last edited by UraniumShark on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 am

If I need to put anything else here, I will. If there are any rule changes, I’ll put them here and on the rule post. Other than that, this is the end of the roleplay topic.

Now then, have fun!

Last bumped by UraniumShark on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 am.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me