➳Secrets Can Kill➳Wolf Rp➳ Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

➳Secrets Can Kill➳Wolf Rp➳ Closed

Postby вєαяℓу » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:44 am

Years ago, six wolves banded together. They made there own pack calling themselves The Rejects, although there pack name came to be Moonlight Pack. The six wolves names were Larentia, the alpha female, Amoux, the alpha male, Sköll, the beta male, Kiyiya, the beta female and the packs two omegas Hrolf and Makoce. They lived happily like that for a few months, that was until the alpha female fell in love with the beta male. The two wolves kept there love a secret from Larentias mate until he caught them red handed. Banishing the two wolves forcing them to leave the pack as they moved away closer to the mountains, Larentia and Sköll made the choice to start there own pack with the name of Forgotten Pack. Amoux had no idea of the growing pack only miles away from his own growing pack, soon Sköll's pack sent out a battle party attacking Amoux and his wolves. The battle was a tradgic fight leading to both Sköll's and Amoux's life. Larentia and Kiyiya became enemies there packs fighting for territory and just pure hatred. But as a new alphas rise to power and winter creeps upon the packs will history repeat its self, or will the wolves be forced to work together to survive.

-Do NOT post forms here, they will not be accepted. Post all forms and OOC chats here-
Last edited by вєαяℓу on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳Secrets Can Kill➳Wolf Rp➳Wip Dnp

Postby вєαяℓу » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:04 am

One;;All Tess and Cs rules apply,
as always if you don't know
were they are you can find them here.

Two;;This is a realistic wolf role-play
please, wolves can not have
rainbow fur or rainbow eyes. Unrealistic
eye colors are okay to use
just don't go over bored with it please.

Three;;This is Semi Lit, i do
not expect novel length posts
but please no less then four
lines per character.

Five;;Understand that i have the right
to decline your form or ask
you to add something more, that's
just okay, no need to be
rude if i ask that.

Six;;One male and One female is
the only thing you need to
join. Please keep genders even if
you make a female make a
male and vise versa. I'm okay
with only a few people joining
in to make the genders uneven
but i do not want everyone to do so.
There is a max of four characters per person.
Last edited by вєαяℓу on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:33 am

[12 Males - 11 Females]

Alphas
Accalia ♀
Not open
Betas
Kwahu ♂
Not Open
Healers
|Lead| Mikayla ♀
Copper ♂
Balto ♂
Reserved
Hunters
|Lead| Chesapeake ♂
Bjomolf ♂
Alpine ♀
Guards
|Lead| Nephthys ♀
Orion ♂
Open
Omega
Reserved

Alphas
Not Open
Acheron ♂
Betas
Caleb ♂
Not Open
Healers
|Lead| Apisi ♂
Suka ♀
Quinn ♀
Open
Hunters
|Lead| Moose ♂
Convel ♂
Reserved
Guards
|Lead| Open
Stormae ♀
Athena ♀
Omega
Kaylea ♀

Slayra ♀
Ranowyn ♂
Lupa ♀
Reserved
Last edited by вєαяℓу on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 23 times in total.
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:39 am

♥ ~ Mates
→ or ← ~ One way Crush
↔ ~ Two way Crush
--- is related to ---
Ship ;; Name•Name

Bjomolf is Accalia's father
Kwahu is sibling to Athena
Shade is sibling to Sahara

Caleb•Accalia
Bjomolf•Quinn
Athena•Ranowyn
Kwahu•Slayra
Chesapeake•Mikayla
Balto•Suka

Athena → Ranowyn
Last edited by вєαяℓу on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳Secrets Can Kill➳Wolf Rp➳Accepting

Postby вєαяℓу » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:45 am

Open For Posting
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳Secrets Can Kill➳Wolf Rp➳Accepting

Postby вєαяℓу » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:10 am

Bump
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳Secrets Can Kill➳Wolf Rp➳ Open & Accepting

Postby Trapped » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:57 am

Aʜʀɴ
Male | 5 Years | Alpha Male | Forgotten | No crush/mate | Tags; XxX

Acheron woke with a shiver, the morning air was cold and his breath came out in small huffs. This winter might be the worst yet, was his first thought as he arose from the alphas den. Shaking off the warmth of sleep, Acheron padded into the starting sunlight. Fall was ending fast around him, and he hoped for his packs sake that the food would be plentiful until the winter hits. A few good kills between now and then could mean survival for the pack. And of course, as long as Moonlight stays out of our fur, He thought with a huff. Knowing it was still fairly early, it was no surprise to Acheron that none of his pack has risen yet. Deciding it was best to let them sleep, the Alpha padded to a nearby tree, now stripped of its leaves, and sat himself down as he waited fro his pack to rise and start their duties.

Nepнтнyѕ
Female | 5 Years | Lead Guard | Moonlight | No crush/mate | Tags; XxX

Nephthys was awake long before dawn, she could never sleep right when the cold started creeping in. Uncomfortable it was to sleep on the cold ground, so she opted to doze during the sunlight hours. During the night Nephthys finished a round of the borders, knowing the Forgotten pack was only a little while away, she always kept a close eye on that side of the territory. She never knew for a Forgotten wolf to venture out here, but she was never to careful when it came to her packs safety.
Nephthys made it back to camp just as the first wolves started to rise for the morning. She watched as they lumbered out of their dens, shaking off sleep. She wished she had that ability, to lay down for the night and just turn yourself off from the world. She hadn't had a good nights rest in months, and oh she longed for it. But she knew that it wouldn't happen, so she has since given up trying. As she waited for her Alphas to wake up and give orders, Nephthys decided it was time for a break, and promptly sat herself on the ground under a small tree.

Aριѕι
Male | 6 Years | Lead Healer | Forgotten | No crush/mate | Tags; XxX

Apisi woke shortly after his Alpha, the den he was in smelled strongly of many different plants. Around him laid piles of dried leaves and flowers, but some looked dangerously low and scarce. Huffing, Apisi knew these last few days of fall will be spent scrounging around the forest, hoping upon the herbs that would replenish his stock before the winter months hit.
Lost in thought over the different ones he needed, Apisi walked out of his den. Wondering if he should wait up for anyone who decided to help him, or just go on his own. Shrugging slightly, Apisi decided on waiting. As much as the older wolf loved being on his own, he knew of the Moonlight packs closeness, and did not want to be caught off guard, or even wander into their territory not paying attention because he was too focused on looking for a certain type of herd. It wouldn't be the first time that;s happened to the Brute.

Rɴʏɴ
Male | 3 Years | Loner| No Pack | No crush/mate | Tags; XxX

Faster, faster, Ranowyn chanted to himself as he chased the scrawny rabbit. The suns rays were just filing into the underbrush when the young wolf caught the scent of the meal. He hadn't had a proper kill in weeks, and it was starting to show in his matted fur and slightly scrawny bones that were starting to show through. So when he caught this scent, he knew he wouldn't let it escape him. A few more paces, c'mon! With a burst of speed and a sickening crunch, he caught the rabbit by its neck. Pleased with himself, Ranowyn didn't even noticed he ran into pack territory. Which one, he didn't know(Moonlight). But honestly, he didn't care. He caught himself a meal, so he sat himself in a small dp in the ground under a tree. Sighing in satisfaction, the young brute tore into the measly rabbit without another thought.
Trapped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me