Prophecy of The White Cloud..cat roleplay..Open&Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Prophecy of The White Cloud..cat roleplay..Open&Accepting

Postby dakotaawolven » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:23 pm

The clan of cats known as StoneClan once had many members the clan thrived in their forest home. There was hardly ever any death and the hunting was plentiful. Life was perfect to most. But all that changed one moon. The moon the prophecy came to Snakeroot, the medicine cat. When he woke from his sleep, he was terrified and distraught as he went in search of the leader. When he reached his leader, he recited the prophecy exactly as it had been givin to him.
"On the morn of greenleaf,
A cloud shall desend.
When the cloud rises again,
With it shall go the moons of old.
Left alone new moons will rise,
With mentors of necessity."

Of course, they didn't truly understand what this meant, but they knew it was bad. And sadly, they were correct. Sure enough, the first month of summer, a fog set in. With this fog came sickness. Severe and fatal sickness. Every cat fell ill, with the exception of those younger than twelve moons. There were also four older cats who were unaffected by the sickness. Those cats were Snakeroot, Silverdawn, ______, and ______. Two toms and two she-cats were sparred in addition to all of the young ones. The two she-cats were both queens at the time of the sickness so maybe that was why they survived. And then for some unknown reason StarClan left the medicine cat alive and the deputy, both toms.
Snakeroot has tried to contact StarClan many times to ask them why this has happened, but they have nothing to say to him. All that is left of this once thriving clan are eight kits, four apprentices, two queens, a medicine cat and a deputy. Will this clan be able to survive after this horrific bout of illness? Or will they perish and join the others in StarClan?

Last edited by dakotaawolven on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prophecy of The White Cloud...Plot

Postby dakotaawolven » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:40 am

This roleplay is about a clan of cats being rebuilt. There will only be four cats over the age of twelve moons, as the plot is based around the younger cats. The roleplay will start the day after all of the dead have been buried. Most of the young cats will no longer have parents. But, two queens have survived, which means at least some of the young cats still have a mother. The four adult cats will be in charge of taking care of the young cats and training them. The deputy will most-likely become leader, but he won't have his leader name until Snakeroot -the medicine cat- can contact StarClan. The laws of the Clan may change after this bout of illness, but that is up for the cats to decide. They must rebuild their Clan any way possible and find a way to get into contact with StarClan. It is the only way for everything to be right once more.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prophecy of The White Cloud..Rules

Postby dakotaawolven » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 am

one. all site rules apply, if you haven't read them, please do.
two. no mary/gary-sues and no godmodding/powerplaying. I will choose two mods who will help me, but not until all the spots have filled.
three. please make your own form. They must include:
name
rank
personality
guardian[ignore if one of the four adults]
and if any family is still alive

most of these things are obvious. However, for your cat's guardian, this will be the adult cat who acts as parent to the kit or apprentice and watches over them. Each adult cat will be in charge of two kits and one apprentice. This will all be decided once the spots are filled and will be posted right before we start.

four. please disable your signature for this roleplay. I prefer to keep it neat and organized.
five. please post your forms on the discussion thread, not this thread. You are also welcome to have your signature on the discussion thread.
six. this is higher semi-lit so I would like at least five sentences with good spelling and grammar, even with writers block.
seven. please make sure to have a heading for each post. an example of that is:
[Snakeroot.:.male.:.Medicine cat.:.tagged;;no one]

eight. please code your posts to no bigger than 90 font and no smaller than 75 font.
nine. have fun
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prophecy of The White Cloud..Characters

Postby dakotaawolven » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:20 am

name.age.gender.guardian.roleplayed by

mothkit.three weeks.female.n/a.dakotaawolven

maplepaw. nine moons. male. n/a. dakotaawolven
tumblepaw.ten moons.male.n/a. .:J u l i e t t e:.
cloverpaw.nine moons.female.n/a.Ginga.
moonpaw.eight moons.female.n/a.BeautifulCreatures

name.age.gender.rank.roleplayed by

Snakeroot.thirty-four moons.male.medicine cat.dakotaawolven
Silverdawn.tweny-eight moons.female.queen. .:J u l i e t t e:.
Bluefrost.twenty-four moons.male.deputy.BeautifulCreatures
name.age.gender.rank.roleplayed by
Last edited by dakotaawolven on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me