War Of The Seasons || Semi-lit + Lit Wild Horse || Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

War Of The Seasons || Semi-lit + Lit Wild Horse || Closed

Postby reynard » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 pm

An Unconventional Wild Horse Roleplay

Once upon a time long long ago...
    Every culture has their legends, the tales passed down from days far beyond anyone's imagination. In a far off land in which horses roam untouched valleys, this is no exception. One of the most popular tales among these herds is the ancient legend of the Great Stallion, who once controlled all of the seasons with the whim of his mind. His emotions would influence the weather, his heart guiding different patterns based on what struck him. Love, lust, anger, hate, all of it could come back to bite, weather patterns and seasons going from light to extreme on the whim of one horse. This role and title was typically passed, until one particularly unstable stallion gained the new powers, causing complete chaos. Upon his death, it was decided that no horse should have that much power, and the seasons were then split to four different herds, with four different leaders.

As time went on, the power began to dilute with the bloodlines, until it was no longer an imminent supernatural power possessed by the lead stallion, it became an innate thing that stretched to all herd members. No longer could they use the powers directly, but it was noticed that if the general mood of the herd shifted, so did the seasons. If chaos erupted at the death of a leader, the season that they represented would rage, showing extreme patterns. Thus, that is how the seasonal herds came to be.

Not only did they influence the seasons, however, but some could debate that the seasons themselves influenced the horses, themselves. Certain personalities were found among the individual herds, whether it be from their peers or the seasons themselves. As well, it was noticed that certain herds were more inclined to certain things. Horses of the Winter found themselves more comfortable with the cold. The horses of Autumn, they discovered that wind did not phase them, and actually made them feel more at home. The horses of the Summer found that they could withstand and enjoy heat that would be crippling to any other. And the horses of the Spring, they found that they were particularly aquatic, enjoying the water from the snow melt, the rain and the swelling of the rivers.

The herds survive in the best harmony they can, but when four very different herds live in the same land, conflict is bound to happen. It was no surprise when foals of two seasons began to come to light, but the question of what was to be done with them was answered based on the foals own inclinations. Now, the Herds hold a tepid peace, but unrest ripples through them once again. There is talk, talk that the four seasons should once again be reunited, that one horse should control them all. As nice as the notion is, however, the one problem is, they all want to be that one horse. Although the words are not spoken aloud, plots of hostile takeover of other herds are whispered through the valleys, and plans are concocted.

How will you survive a battle of the seasons?
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

War Of The Seasons || Reservations and Explanations

Postby reynard » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm

I owe you an explanation...
    This is not a conventional roleplay. What do I mean by that? Well, for starters, there is a limited amount of spots available. Thirty, to be exact. But that is not rare at all. No, what is odd is that you will not be the one creating any of those thirty characters. I have already written them all up, everything from their gender, to rank, to even their mates and crushes and such. Reeses and I worked together to give them personalities. Why did I do this, instead of giving you all free reign to create your own characters? This will challenge you, make you plan a character you possibly never would have thought of or attempted. How will you choose which one you want? You will send me a private message with up to two numbers. You will not know what horse corresponds to those numbers, but I will send you back your new horse. You will still have to write a form up for them, and you can expand on their personalities and the likes.

Now, something I do want you to do is talk to your fellow roleplayers. There will be a discussion thread, the link will be posted below. When you learn about your horse, I want you to think about how they would think and react to something. Reeses and I know what horses we have (obviously), so we will guide you in the beginning. This is going to help you get to know others, this is going to make it so we all have to talk to each other, and this is going to make things really interested (what, you honestly didn’t think I would make boring characters, did you?). However, because I do not want people to have two lead stallions, or two lead mares, or two of anything (aside from band mares, because they are the majority), it is possible I will ask you to choose a different second number.
    In due course, everything will be revealed. Until the horse is chosen and the form is posted however, you will not know anything about it. I have, however, also thrown in another little twist/gift. There are four horses that have no crush, no mate, no herd, and no personality. This means that you will be able to come up with their personality, and roleplay out the rest.

reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

War Of The Seasons || The Herds

Postby reynard » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:34 pm

The Herds

The Spring Herd
      West
      Lieutenant's Mate
Lone Mares
The Summer Herd

Lone Stallions

The Autumn Herd

The Winter Herd
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

War Of The Seasons || The Rules

Postby reynard » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:59 pm

The Rules

This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay, therefore I expect a minimum of four well-built paragraphs that include proper grammar and spelling. I expect your posts to include both quantity and quality.

When posting your forms, make them somewhat detailed. Forms typically express the roleplayer’s literacy, so please put an effort in it. They do not need to be fancy as far as coding goes. Remember to only include one photo or link of your character.

OOC should be saved for the discussion thread; spamming the thread with random talk will be discouraged. If you feel the need to say something on the actual thread, make it a part of your post.

When posting, make sure to take your signature off so the thread remains clean and neat looking. No posting images or links in your post; if you feel the need to share something through photos or links, share it on the discussion thread.

When it comes to horses mating, please fade to black or time-skip. Also, no force breeding.

No perfect or godly characters, meaning that every horse has a flaw and they don’t have the super strength needed to completely control another roleplayer’s character.

Follow all of Tess’s roleplaying rules; I will not tolerate anyone breaking these rules.

No fighting with other roleplayers, if you have a problem with somebody then deal with it over PM or contact me, antebellum, so we all can handle it without losing two roleplayers in the process.

Stick to the plot! If you have an idea for a twist in the plot, share it on the discussion thread.

If you join, stay active. I don’t want this roleplay dying only because the roleplayers who join suddenly have no interest in it. If you want to leave the roleplay, PM me, I wont be upset.
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

War Of The Seasons || Announcements

Postby reynard » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Announcements

Currently no new announcements.
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War Of The Seasons || Semi-Lit + Lit RP || CLOSED/WIP

Postby reynard » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Now Open.
Send a Private Message with the numbers you wish to reserve. Up to two characters per person.
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ahearn (#23) | Kearney (#9) | Shiloh (#15)

Postby reynard » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:04 pm

#23hearn

Name: Ahearn
Height: 16.1hh
Herd: Winter
Mate: Neira
Crush: none

Like much of the Winter herd, Ahearn is know for being cold at heart. A claiming and possessive stallion, it is often said that once you join his herd, you will never leave. It is rather easy to offend him, as he is not very understanding and will take almost any slight personally. He tends to assert full control over all horses in his herd, but usually not in a violent fashion, particularly with the mares. Instead, Ahearn enjoys playing mind games. This is what makes most of his herd both fear and respect him, which his how he holds control. With his own mate, he is particularly easy with her, often coming to her for advice and for assistance in his schemes. Ahearn is convinced that if any horse should control all the seasons, it would be him. A bad choice in a horse to pick a battle with, like most horses of Winter, Ahearn is stocky with a shaggy coat and a fierce survival instinct. His palomino coat is not unique for his particular seasonal strain, as light colors and creams run rampant throughout them. An irregular blaze graces his face, he has soulless coal black eyes and a sharp dry wit. Although most assume that he took the leadership by force, Ahearn was actually born to it, and comes from a long line of lead stallions and mares. He does not carry himself as royalty, however.

#9earney

Name: "A Fall Of Nations", aka Kearney
Height: 15.3hh
Herd: Summer
Mate: Balagur
Crush: none
Relatives: Desert Decoy, her brother, (#1), her daughter.

An elegant mare, she was born to be a true leader. As the daughter of the former lead stallion and mare of the summer herd, she was the princess to her parents, and close to her brother. When the time came for her to take a mate, it was no secret that her parents were going to be directly involved in that process. When the former lieutenant stallion, now known as the lead stallion, showed interest, her parents were more than happy to allow him to court and eventually take her as his mate. Ignorance was bliss for Kearney, and she stood with her mate, ruling her herd with intelligence and skill at his side. However, her keenness is what caused her to notice her mate's wandering eye.
It was then that she realized her union truly was political. Were most mares would grow bitter and anger, Kearney became a true Queen, turning her eye from any of her mates discrepancies. If any horse was to express any form of pity to her, Kearney will have it off with a smile and hollow assurances that she is perfectly fine. Secretly, however, Kearney does ache that she no longer can hold her mates love. She longs for a loving family and foal of her own, but knows that at this point, that is merely a fantasy. Her only daughter and herself are not very close, mostly because Kearney was annoyed with her behavior, and her mate wished to use their youngest as another pawn, put her in another arranged mateship. She also is amused by her younger sibling, Desert Decoy, and is closest to him. One cannot doubt her leadership abilities however, and it does not take a blind horse to realize that she plays a major part in the herds inner workings. Even physically, she looks like royalty, with a chestnut coat and long flaxen mane. Her eyes are chocolate brown, and one can see the depth and intelligence in them. Her only markings are a small white snip above her left nostril.

#15hiloh

Name: Shiloh
Height: 15.2hh
Herd: Spring
Mate: none
Crush: West

For her young years, Shiloh is no fool and by no means naive. Living her whole life in the Spring herd, while the other foals would play among themselves, Shiloh always preferred to talk with the adults, able to keep up and hold intelligent conversation. Very knowledgeable, she seeks to learn, always relishing an opportunity to hear someone else's stories and experiences. Her thirst for knowledge is probably what has made her as wise as she is, from watching and learning from others. Her mother was a respected member of the herd before her, and other horses always make comparisons between her and her dam. Those who see the potential in her know that they could certainly benefit from her natural instincts and wisdom, but she must be prompted to share her opinions. Raised with strict manners, it is rare for her to ever speak out of turn, or force her opinion on someone.
Most of her herd mates see her as calm, cool, collected, and gentle, but they also know that not much gets by her. Good at keeping secrets, she has a loving heart and a gentle mind. If someone can get her to talk about it however, she has her own strong opinions about how the herd is run, and who it should be run by. With a guarded heart, it is odd that she has found a crush at all, but she has always held a certain interest in West. A beautiful chestnut and white paint, her blue eyes often show warmth, and her elegant face has a large blaze that completely covers her nose, and ever smiling mouth.
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War Of The Seasons || Semi-Lit + Lit Wild Horse RP || OP

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔═══════════════════════╗

Nᴀᴍᴇ: An Angel's Promise {#20}
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Promise
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Mare
Aɢᴇ: Seven years
Bʀᴇᴇᴅ: Buckskin Mustang
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 15.3hh

╚═══════════════════════╝

Rᴀɴᴋ: Lead Mare
Hᴇʀᴅ: Spring Herd
Mᴀᴛᴇ: Hawthorn {#7}
Cʀᴜsʜ: A Bandit's Shadow {#17}
Fᴏᴀʟs: Tracing Constellations
{#3; Sired by Bandit}

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Being a respectable, kind and rather trustworthy lead mare to the Spring Herd, no horse would suspect what's really hidden underneath Promise's fur.
Even though Promise hadn't originally been apart of the Spring Herd when she was a foal, she has definitely always had the personality of one; being kind, friendly, wise, calm and understanding. At first, the horses in the herd thought that she wouldn't really fit in due to the trauma that she'd experienced when being separated from her family at such a long age, but the entire herd was quickly proven wrong. This mare has never been one to be known as a horse to snap, yell or even get in a fight with the other horses in the herd. Honestly, she is the exact opposite of that; being one who is good to come to when you need advice or a friendly face to see just to improve your day.
However, that is only one side of Promise that could be seen. Deception has been something that runs through her blood, even as a foal. When her deception comes into place, it is usually because she has certain feelings, thoughts or opinions that she is too nervous or scared to state. Being the overly nice mare that she is, she doesn't like to see others in pain or have a change in emotions only because of her; therefore resulting in lying or "deceiving" for the greater good. For the past few years while her daughter has been alive, she has been deceiving both of the "fathers", as well as her own daughter. If she knew how, she would confront her mate and tell him the truth, but she can't find the courage to do so.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: Promise's life had started out as any other horse's would usually be; being born to loving and caring parents. Her dam had been just another mare, nothing special to her. She had been an outcast and loner for quite some time before finding the Summer Herd's old Lieutenant. The stallion had been a respectable one; being honest, kind and courageous. However, he was too courageous and brave for his own good. The mare had been ran off by the lead stallion at the time and the lieutenant followed after her, abandoning his herd. The two had made a rather rebellious pair; refusing to join other herds and to abide by the land's wishes. Only a few months after running away together had the mare gotten pregnant with Promise and after a few months, she was born. However, the happiness and joy that ran through the small family came to a harsh and sudden end after only one short year. During one of the fights between the season herds, a large snow storm had came and separated the family. Promise had been alone for days before being found by one of the Spring Herd's band mares and was taken in. Though the young mare had never seen her parents again after that storm, she had made a new one within her new herd. It had only taken a year or two to catch the eye of two particular colts. Though she had chosen Hawthorn over Bandit, the other brother still intrigued her. It had been a complicated time for An Angel's Promise; being the promised mate to Hawthorn but secretly in love with the stallion's brother. Her emotions for Bandit overpowered her emotions for Hawthorn and before they knew it, Promise had been covered by the brother. Neither of the stallions nor their daughter know who the real father of young Stella is, though it is believed to be Hawthorn. Promise is still awaiting the day that the truth reveals itself and the herd comes crashing down.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Keiran {#29}
Pʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Keer-ahn
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Stallion
Aɢᴇ: Eight years
Bʀᴇᴇᴅ: Dark Bay Mustang
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 16hh

Rᴀɴᴋ: Lieutenant Stallion
Hᴇʀᴅ: Autumn Herd
Mᴀᴛᴇ: --- {#13}
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Rhaenys {#30;; sister}
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs: --- {#5}

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Keiran is a very laid-back sort of stallion; not being one to get upset or dramatic very quickly. He is very happy with his life as the Lieutenant for the Autumn herd and wouldn't change it if he were given the option. Even though he doesn't get along with the lead stallion at times, he would never consider leaving the herd for another; in other words, his loyalty to his herd is far more in depth than any horse would be able to think or would be able to try and talk him out of. Of course, that isn't the only reason why he wouldn't change herds. Keiran is the kind of stallion that sticks with his group and tries to make the other groups look bad. He'll make snide comments or rude remarks about the other herds, whether he is aware of it or not. This side of him can often get annoying, seeing as it is nearly the complete opposite of his laid-back and easy-going side.
His loyalty is not only shown to his herd, but his mate as well. He wouldn't dare think about doing anything that would upset the mare he calls his own. Around her, he is very loving and playful, as well as flirtatious and even cocky at times. He is also very playful and kind around his friends and wouldn't dare do a think that would make them think that he is against them or not their friend any longer.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Aneira
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Neira {Neer-uh}
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Mare
Aɢᴇ: Seven years
Bʀᴇᴇᴅ: Grey Mustang
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 15.2hh

Rᴀɴᴋ: Lead Mare
Hᴇʀᴅ: Winter Herd
Mᴀᴛᴇ: Ahearn {#23}
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Deceased
Fᴏᴀʟs: None

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Your horse is very cold, calculating, and manipulative. She compliments her mate in all the wrong ways, but this is why she is feared and respected among her herd. She does not carry herself as if she is the lead mare though, instead sticking with her roots, which were just a common born young mare with ambitions, intelligence, and the attention of a royal stallion.
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 17 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War Of The Seasons || Semi-Lit + Lit Wild Horse RP || OP

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:09 am

➸THE
BASICS

Hi, the names Kaito, nothing else. Just Kaito. I am 16.2 HH. I weigh 1,302 lb. I am seven years old, just turned actually, on Febraury fourth of this year. I have a stark black coat which is odd since I am a horse of winter but I suppose my coat is this color to match my heart and soul.. As dark as dark can get. I have no markings on my body, I am pure black. My eyes are a dark near black brown, they too, reflect my insides.

➸ON
THE
INSIDE

MY ATTRIBUTES
I have some attributes, though they are few, let's start with my trustworthiness. I am as trustworthy as trustworthy can get. If I promise to keep a secret I keep it. Nothing escapes me if it is not supposed to. I am also very watchful I, along with my leader, keep a close eye on things and nothing escapes us. Us two together make a steel trap. I have one very confusing attribute. I am strict, some may say I am overly strict at times. But I help keep everyone in line. No one escapes me.

MY DOWNFALLS
My downfalls make up most of my personality, one of them being my strictness, my two edged sword as I like to call it. I tend to be overly strict and some avoid or despise me because of it. I'm also very stiff as my mate describes, though I can let loose around her if danger is not present, I do not care for nonsense and so my humor may seem very dry and even at times nonexistent, I can't even recall the last time I actually truthfully laughed though I'm guessing it may have been a few years ago. Yes, years.

➸LOVE
LIFE

I have a mate in Kiara #2. I normally do not say this but I love her with my whole soul and mind. She is the light in my life.

➸THE
HERD

I am a lieutenant of the Winter herd, I am also number #8. I respect my rank and I expect others to do the same.

➸MY
PAST

Unlike the other top class horses I do not have a history of royalty. I was born into a line of band horses, my mother was an ordinary band mare. But my father was a loner, he held the powers of a summer horse. So I have very strange traits, the stifling hot summers do not bother me as much as they do the other winter horse but, I fight feeling of being less at home during the winters. One day my father disappeared and there wasn't a single trace of him, I asked my mother and she told me he had run away to another land somewhere far away. I knew they were lies though. My father actually fell ill due to a strange sickness that seems to inhabit these lands. He was never one to have a strong immune system and eventually the disease got the best of him. I wasn't bothered much, though, by his death. Since my mother lived in constant fear of him and I hated him for how he treated us, and so I fought those summer horse feelings and strived to only keep my winter habits. It's actually a miracle that I wasn't killed due to my being sired by not only an outsider who was from another season, but a psycho. My mother begged the leaders to spare my life, fortunately they had pity on us both since I was my mother's last foal and she was in her old age. Eventually after my mother's death I decided to try for the lieutenant position, after much training and hoping they said yes and I became the lieutenant when I turned six. The rest is history.

➸THE
BASICS

Nice to meet you, I'm Vashti lead mare of the Autumn herd. I am six years old, my coat is that of a dull chestnut pinto. I have a white face with a few chestnut spots, one of which covers my right eye, I have white patches that extend from my neck to my rump, my chestnut base shines through though, throughout my overo spots, my mane is a slightly lighter shade than my coat. I am that of a short mare at only 14.2 HH and I weigh only 1,101 lb. My coloring is anything but strange with me being a horse of autumn and all. Since browns, flaxens, and chestnuts make up most of us, so I don't stand out much, my eyes are two different colors, the right being a dark hazel and the left being a crystal blue color.

➸ON
THE
INSIDE

MY ATTRIBUTES
My attributes outweigh my downfalls largely, if I do say so myself. But you can decide once we get to that.
So, starting with my attributes I am levelheaded I don't share the same haughtiness that some of my fellow Royals do, I'm also very calm when everyone else is in a whirlwind of confusion I'm normally the last to snap, though when I do it is certainly for a good reason. I also have a natural sense of leadership which helps Aery's and I stay in control of the herd.

MY DOWNFALLS
Like I mentioned before I do not lash out often, and when I do it is for the safety and sanity of our herd. But there has been instances when I lost my cool at a highly inappropriate time. And, being a leader you have to keep up a reputation and so I strive to not lose my calm, quiet, assertive attitude unless it is absolutely needed.

➸LOVE
LIFE

My mate is Aerys #16. He is the one and only stallion I see.

➸THE
HERD

I hold the title of lead mare in the Autumn herd. My title, though is just that, a title. I take it seriously but I never use it to manipulate others.

➸MY
PAST

I have a royal ancestry, my parents, their parents, all royal. So I of course followed suit and mated with, you guessed it, a royal. Though it was at first something I did for my parents' benefit and simply out of tradition, it soon changed once I got to know Aerys. Now he is the one thing that can always bring me joy. Being born into the autumn herd I bore one of our many standard coat's. Chestnut overo. So I was never in the spotlight and though I was of the royal line I had no intention on becoming a leader so being in the background never bothered me. I always imagined some loner would come in and start a new dynasty of royals in the autumn herd, but my parents thought differently. When my mother was in her old age she told me that I would have to step up and take her place, much to my dismay, because you see I never thought of myself as 'royal' I was simply a band mare. But once I took up the rank my mindset changed. And so I have been in the position for a little over three years now.
Last edited by BIGBANGisVIP on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 am, edited 15 times in total.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{21} Balagur -&- {#6} Vidara -&- {#27} Callista

Postby opal. » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:20 am

N A M E: Balagur [Bal-ah-grr]

G E N D E R: Stallion

A G E : Seven Years

B R E E D: Heinz-57

C O A T: Chestnut

M A R K I N G S: A half a white
blaze over his muzzle

H E I G H T: 16.2hh

W E I G H T: 1500lbs

S T A T U S: Lead Stallion of the
Summer Herd

C R U S H: Unknown [#11]

M A T E: Kearney [#9]

F R I E N D S -& - F A M I L Y: He has a daughter, Jailer {#1} and a step sister {#14} Mistral.

L I K E S: Arid & Oppressive Heat, Sunbathing, Open Spaces, Mares, His Herd, Fire, Power, Strength, Dustbaths

D I S L I K E S: Winter & The Cold, Water, Weather, Nosey Horses, Stupid Horse, The Winter Herd, Apathetic Horses

P E R S O N A L I T Y - & - H I S T O R Y: Balagur is sometimes a hard stallion to be around. His mood swings and inability to focus or retain interest in things for long periods of time can be exhausting to be around, but there's a reason he's still leader of the Summer Herd. He has an unwavering and outstanding loyalty to his herd mates which could be considered unrivaled by any other lead stallion. He truly wants the best for those under his protection and care and will do almost anything to keep them happy and healthy, even going as far as to throw himself in harms way just to protect them. He takes things that matter to him very seriously despite his slight ADD but frequently forgets to count his blessings— including his mate and partner Kearney. Despite his little flaws and idiosyncrasies however, he tries his best to keep a level head and make rational decisions that are for the greater good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

N A M E: Callista

G E N D E R: Mare

A G E : Five Years

B R E E D: Heinz-57

C O A T: Grey

M A R K I N G S: None

H E I G H T: 15.2hh

W E I G H T: 1100lbs

S T A T U S: Band Mare in the Winter Herd

C R U S H: Bandit [#17]

M A T E: None, though she longs for one deeply.

L I K E S: Solitude, Ice Formations, Extreme Weather, Being Clean

D I S L I K E S: Heat, Warm or Dirty Drinking Water, Being Dirty, Loud-Mouthed Horses, Large Groups

P E R S O N A L I T Y - & - H I S T O R Y: Callista is very quiet, though not so much in shy way as in a calculating manner. She is very perceptive and observant, rarely letting things get by her without her notice, though it has happened on occasion. Callista enjoys the seclusiveness and solitude that is offered in the Winter Herd, and thus is loyal to her herd even though she may not be seen as very loyal due to her stand-offish personality.
Callista has spent her whole life in the cold bitter wind and snowy solitude provided by the winter herd. It has hardened her to some extent, and no amount of rain or snow or cold has ever chilled her bones. In fact, the cold seems to have settled into her very being and manifested itself into her reserved, aloof personality. Even as a foal she did not spend much time playing, preferring instead to watch from the sidelines. Not much has happened in her relatively short life, but she has a fantastic memory in which everything even relatively significant she has ever heard or seen in her time is stored. She uses everything she can to her own advantage, making her both dangerous to betray and power to ally with. Don't let her icy shell fool you though; she is a hard candy with a soft center and she will develop feelings for the right horse...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

N A M E: Vidara

G E N D E R: Mare

A G E : Four Years

B R E E D: Mustang

C O A T: Dark Bay

M A R K I N G S: Large white blaze
from the nose up to the directly
between the eyes where it promptly
narrows into a thin stripe. She also has
three socks; two on her hind legs
and one on her left foreleg.

H E I G H T: 14.3hh

W E I G H T: 950lbs

S T A T U S: Lone Mare

C R U S H: None

M A T E: None

L I K E S: Running, The Wind in her Mane, Flat Ground, Sunbathing, Sweet Grass

D I S L I K E S: Winter, Large Rivers, Herds, Being controlled, Weaklings

P E R S O N A L I T Y - & - H I S T O R Y: There are usually reasons why mares can survive on their own for extended periods of time, and Vidara has plenty. Blessed with long legs and a fiery spirit, Vidara is determined, serious, quick-tempered, bold, cunning, tactical and her own leader. She knows the land better that perhaps any one of the horses from the herd of the territory she chooses to wander across and as a result can appear and disappear like a phantom. Her weaknesses lie in her strength and occasional over confidence. She can get cocky enough to stand her ground against attackers that are clearly bigger and stronger than herself even though time and time again she's been beaten down for her insolence, resulting in many large scars across her body. Her speed is what has saved her life many times, as there aren't many horses in the area who could beat her in a contest of speed.
As is common with most lone mares, she was not always apart from a herd. She was the lovechild of a hidden relationship between a mare from the autumn herd and a bachelor stallion with heritage she never knew. It's not easy to hide an entire foal however and when the stallion of the Autumn herd at the time realized that she carried one who wasn't his own, he banished Vidara's mother from the herd. Life wasn't easy for someone so used to the comforts of herd life and she weakened, reserving only enough strength to bring Vidara into the world and raise her past weaning. As soon as her job of raising Vidara to independence was over, she released her grip on life much to the sorrow of Vidara. Vidara has learned to fend for herself with a great tenacity ever since.
Last edited by opal. on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 am, edited 32 times in total.
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me