♒ StreamClan - Semi-Lit {Open - Accepting}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♒ StreamClan - Semi-Lit {Open - Accepting}

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:00 am

StreamClan

As the flowers needs their sun, we need the stream.
We have made water a weapon, a safety and a shield on our side and we use it to survive.
Like the stream always running, we are a clan always going, we have always been moving and always will.
The circle of life is our repice of living, the stream is where we find our home and a place with peace.
We share hope, dreams and wishes with our clan and the bonds are growing strong over times.
But also our work, our survival and our help toward or race and our clanmates.
This is StreamClan, running with the water, we are the swimmers of the safe and the sound.

Droplets running, making way
Where it goes, what can I say?
Meeting thirsty toungs by dawn,
not from a wolf and not from a fawn
The toung in the mounth thats open alot,
pride and talent when it shows what it's got
Never so proud a feline clan,
smirking and chuckling over a plan
Fighting with water and droplets as cover,
you try digging deeper and you will discover;
The cats of the stream where rain is their friend,
together by fights from start to the end.
Last edited by SimpleScript on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♒ Rules and Clan Info

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:15 am

Rules
    ~ All Tess rules apply
    ~ This is a Semi-Lit roleplay, so you are expected to make at least 4-5 senteces pr. post
    ~ Use bracket when talking in OOC, but don't chat along on the thread. Use it if you have a open question/suggestion or annoncement. No chat-talk
    ~ If your not originally english, like me, and your english skills aren't the best I undertsand that but please use as propper grammer as you can
    ~ Drama is encouraged, but don't make it to much clichè that it's just annoying or boring
    ~ Before you ask for recaps, please check your last post to see if someone else replayed or read through if it's not too many pages
    ~ Be a little original and creative when making your form, it doesn't need to be all fancypantsy, but at least try make it look neat. Also for the characters, the roleplay will get boring if all the she-cats are kind and shy or really tomboyish and brave all the time so try to mix something and see if it works. It's easy to write a personality, but be sure that you can play it out to match what you have written
    ~ Be kind and respect the other players, even if your characters doesn't like eachother doesn't mean you have to dislike the other user.
    ~ Inform me when leaving or being unactive so I can inform the others and so I don't kick you out
    ~ I would be greatful if you kept genders even, so it doesn't turn out to be overly many she-cats in the clan

Territory
The main camp is quite open, but thats because it's almost rock walls all around with medium big dens and leading out to a thick forest just on the other side. The waterfall is not too big and the stream going from the fall is going straight across the camp making a seperation between one side and the other. The stream is not very deep, but a full grown cat standing in it will have water to it's chin.
The entrance den from the forest to the camp is on the right side and has the warriors den on the left and the med cats den on the right. The warrior den is the biggest den and the medicine den is slightly smaller. It also has a small gap where the fresh-kill is place so the rain wont soak it and it's not too easy to see from above in case of hungry birds.
On the left side of the stream is where the apprentice den, the nursury and the elders den is positioned in line from the waterfall. Both the nursury and the elders den is filled with soft sand and pine needles for the weaken and fragile pawpads, it's the same for the leaders den. Under the waterfall, with entrance from the left, is where the leaders den is placed.
The 'high rock' for StreamClan is a large, flat stone thats in the middle of the stream where the water goes around it. It can be used to cross the stream if needed, but there is other smaller stones in almost the same shape to cross ther water with.

SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♒ Cats and Members

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 am

Cats of the Stream

♒ Leader
    Falconstar - X - SimpleScript

♒ Deputy
    Reserved - X - User

♒ Medicine Cat
    Sparrowflight - X - Sparrowflight<3

♒ Warriors
    Blackrose - X - SimpleScript
    Brackenfeather - X - DandyLoops12345
    Name - X - User
    Name - X - User
    Name - X - User
    Name - X - User
    Name - X - User
    Name - X - User

♒ Apprentices
Greenpaw - X - Jaystar5
Name - X - User
Name - X - User
Name - X - User
Name - X - User
Name - X - User
Name - X - User

♒ Elders
Name - X - User
Name - X - User
Name - X - User
Name - X - User

♒ Loners/Rouges
Oakpool - X - DandyLoops12345
Python - X - User
Name - X - User
Name - X - User

♒ Mentors Apprentices
Blackrose - Greenpaw
Brackenfeather - Apprentice
Mentor - Apprentice
Mentor - Apprentice

♒ Crushes and Mates
Crush -> Crush
Crush -<>- Crush
Mate ♥ Mate

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by SimpleScript on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♒ My Characters

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:01 am

ƑaƪcơƞƧƫar | Ʈom | 32 moons

Whats in a name?
I was named Falcon because of my appearence and the colors that turned out to be quite alike a falcon, and I must say that I'm quite happy with my name. It suits me.

It's just a number
32 moons has passed since I was born, well I must say it really is starting be a while now. But that wont change me, not at all! I'm just as fresh and young you'll see.

I hope it's obvious
I am a tom, male, boy, brute or whatever else you may call it.

Highly ranked
I have been the leader of this clan since I was 25 moons and I must say that I really am getting the hang of being a leader now, I haven't gotten eny bad comments on my decitions yet so I hope I'm doing it right.

When you get to know me
Where shall I start? I can begin to say that I'm a loyal cat, respectful to others and I will lead my clan with respect in return and what else that should be expected. I must admit that I can be quite babbly and talk a bit too much, but I just can't help it! When I have something that I want to say, I wont hesitate unless it's a surprise or very important to not be told before a chosen time. I like things to go easy and I get quite stressed up when things rush around and I can't keep up with it, I can also get small panic attacks at times if it's too much to handle for me.
I do care much about my friends and family and will do whatever that stands in my duty to protect whoever I can from danger and I will always put others before myself, though I may forget about myself sometimes and gets awfully tired since I try to make others comfortable. Being the leader doesn't really affect me in eny way, I like to play around with the young apprentices or kits but I wont play jokes on other adults or other clans. I'm loyal towards the warrior code to the end and would never break it unless it's for life or death.

The past is the past, end of story
I am not quite happy about my past.. not at all actually, it's a wonder that I'm even standing here now alive and the leader of StreamClan. You know those days when you where smaller, maybe an apprentice and exploring the edges of the camp you wheren't supposed to go over. And since I was more of a daredevil than the others when I was younger, I didn't just walk out of camp but also into the camp of a rouge gangs territory. Chasing me around like I was prey and hunting me down untill I escaped into a river and almost drowning on the way, I have been close to death so many times and I'm lucky that my fellow apprentice saved me in time before I went under. Never have I been shaking so much, it was terrifying indeed and I just want to look forward. I wont tell you more, it just brings me chills and a bad feeling like I had that day.

A family and some kits would be nice before I'm too old
- No current crush
- No current mate
- No kits yet

I was raised propperly
- Mother Dappleshade
- Father Sunbreeze
- Sister Brackencall

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bƪacƙrơƨe | Ƨƕe-caƫ | 24 moons

Unique I must say
I was had more black on my body than my brothers, thats where Black came in. I like it alot, and I will never change it! It's the least thing I have to remember my mother.

I'm not that old, am I?
I'm 24 moons young, but it doesn't feel much more differant from 20.

Don't tell me you hesitated!
I'm a pretty she-cat, and it's easy to see by my feminie features like in my face and the way I move.

A rank I can handle
I still remember the feeling I got under my warrior name ceremony like it was yesterday, and I would just love to get that same feeling again

Fine on the inside and out
I have heard that I can be described with three words; Sweet and sour. I understand the sweet part, I am a sweetheart and all and also quite charming, don't you think? But the sour part? I'm not sour! Of course, I wont let a comment go unattacked, so I will always attack back to show that two can play that game. I'm kind and helpful, I really like to help others and do what I can (no shes not) ... *sigh*
As I said, I hardly ever get into fights and wouldn't hurt enyone on purpose unless they started it. I'm protective to the ones I care about and I easily get friends, I'm easy to like so it shouldn't be hard. I like to flirt with the toms that catch my eye, I do feel that I wont have a hard time getting myself a mate. I mean, I'm not exactly bad looking!
So, overall, I'm a kind she-cat who likes to be social and I hate to be alone. I can't take it, it feels so empty and I just have to talk to someone even though the other part may not want to listen, I would just talked.

Just a bit more cute before
I was born in the litter of two, me as the smallest. I looked quite alike my mother, she was a beautiful she-cat, and I got that gene from here. Anyways, I grew fast and was just a bit smaller than my big brother when we where apprentices and then my littlebrother came to the world. He had another father, but he had done some kind of deal with her mother that she didn't get to know about. He was very small but I love my to bits, thou he hates that I call him cute.
My mother died of the loss of blood after the birth so me and my brother had to take care of him together with some elders who was there to help, our father left before I was born but I have never got to know why. When I got my warrior name, everything just fell to place and it felt so normal and peaceful so nothing else special have happend since then.

Prince Charming, would you like a family with me?
- No current crush
- No current mate
- No kits yet

I love my family, no matter what
- Mother Silvereyes
- Father Rivertail
- Big brother Duskclaw
- Little brother Cinderpaw

More to come later on.
Last edited by SimpleScript on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♒ Open - Accepting!

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 am

Open for joining!

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♒ StreamClan - Semi-Lit {Open - Accepting}

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:52 am

Username: Jaystar5 (Also, if you would like me to make a male cat to help keep the genders even, I can do that ^.^)
Greenpaw/Greensight | She-Cat

ะBasicsะ

Cat's Name:
My name's Green(paw/sight) (Would you like her to be Blackrose's apprentice? If not, she can be Greensight, either way's fine. :3)
(If warrior:) I'm pretty grown up at the age of 20 moons.
Appearance:
I'm not very fluffy, and have sleek, snow-white fur. My eyes apparently
look like the grass. At least, that's what I'm told...
ะOn a Personal Levelะ

Personality:
Green is loyal, tries to be considerate (keyword being tries X3), doesn't speak out unless she feels something needs to be said, and can keep a secret as if she never heard it. She likes to be around others, but does not enjoy having to be the one talking. She's giggly and proud.
History:
Well, my mother was a Clanner, but Dad wasn't. Cats tell me that Mom left to be with Dad, and for some reason, she left me here. I'm okay with that, though. I can't imagine not being around the water and the forest. I was raised by the Queens and Elders, and I will always have a respect for them.
-Fishing
-Cuddling
-Having alone time by the creek
-The dark
Dislikes/Fears:
-Heights/Climbing trees
-Being sick or hurt
-Being questioned
-Arguing
-She has a strange fear of grasshoppers

Perks:
-Wise
-Friendly
-Agile
-Fast runner
Flaws:
-Thinks too much/delayed reaction
-Submits easily
-Hides (physically and emotionally)
-Tends to be TOO trusting

*Image citation: here

ะIs That All?ะ

Crush: None
Matesprit: None
Ambitions: To one day be a mother.
Secrets: Wishes her mother had stayed in the forest, sometimes debates leaving to find her.
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

(Before I accept you, I would like you to send me a rp sample in semi-lit style please. I would also like a realistic photograph and not a drawing, but if you can't find eny thats okay)

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepy Little Kitty » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Oh, hello there! What can I do ya for?

name; Sparrowflight
age; 18 Moons
gender; She-cat
clan; Streamclan
rank; Medicine Cat

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

general description;
fur color;
eye color;
build;
markings;

The Soul Within

personality;
history;
likes;
dislikes;
strengths;
weaknesses;
fears;

Love and Family Life

crush; Open
mate; Forbidden
kin; Ashkit (Son but nobody knows it)
other; Her front left paw is slightly twisted due to an old injury

ImageImageImage
Hiya! Oh, Hello. What's us?

name; Ashkit, Featherkit, and Bravekit
warrior name; Ashberry, Feathersong, and Braveheart
age; 4 Moons
gender; Tom, She-cat, Tom
clan; Streamclan
rank; Kit
mentor; None yet

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

general description; Ashkit: A scrawny little thing, isn't he? Cute as a button Ashkit is a fuzzy gray bundle of joy. Though small, Ashkit is a sturdy little guy with his father's pale green eyes. His fur is a thick, dark gray tabby in color. The base color borders more towards silver but his darker stripes darken things up a bit.
Featherkit: Every bit as feminine and delicate as her grandmother was at her age, Featherkit is the polar opposite of her firecracker of a mother. Her eyes are a brilliant blue, one of the few traits she does share with her mother, her fur a soft silver tabby. She is a small and petite girl with dainty paws, a long feathery tail, and a white chest, belly, and paws.
Bravekit: He is the closest in appearance to their mother. He has smokey black fur, white paws, a white muzzle, and a white blaze on his chest. His eyes are a shocking emerald, nearly identical to his fathers. He is the biggest of the three, well muscled and agile. His left eye is slightly milky, however. An infection before birth caused him to lose most of his eyesight in that eye.

fur color; Ashkit: Silver and Dark gray tabby
Featherkit: Silver and white gray tabby
Bravekit: Black and white

eye color; Ashkit: light green
Featherkit: bright blue
Bravekit: emerald green

build; Ashkit: small and stocky
Featherkit: petite and feminine
Bravekit: Well muscled and strong

markings; Ashkit: white paws, chest, belly, darker tabby stripes
Featherkit: white chest, belly, paws, and darker markings on her tail
Bravekit: white check, paws, and muzzle

The Soul Within

personality; Ashkit: Ashkit is a confident one. Bold and sarcastic he is known for his sharp tongue and even sharper wit. He is sly and cunning, always causing mischief. He is intelligent, always watching and listening and he has a bad habit of asking too many questions.
Featherkit: Featherkit is the sweet, sensitive one. She is shy and friendly with a bright outlook on life. She isn't a violent cat, but will happily fight on behalf of her clan if need be. She is smart; she uses her wit and cunning to her advantage and had, on more than one occasion, outsmarted her brothers.
Bravekit: Bravekit is the troublemaker. He is always sneaking out of camp with his littermates in tow. He is constantly underpaw and loves making everything harder for every cat. He is a sneak, a brat, and an arrogant one at that. He is always acting tougher and braver than he really is.

history; Not much to tell, really. Ashkit, Featherkit, and Bravekit were born to a young Sparrowflight who fell head over paws in love with a young kittypet. The result was her kits, whom she brought back to the clan and passed off as her mother, another kittypet's, litter. The clan accepted them with open arms without much of a fight just as they had her and the kits carved out a life for themselves.
likes; Ashkit: play fighting, listening to elders' stories, having fun with his littermates
Featherkit: Helping Sparrowflight in the Medicine Cat den, listening to the Elders' stories, playing with her brothers, following Greenpaw around.
Bravekit: Play fighting, listening to war stories, causing mischief, sneaking out of camp.

dislikes; Ashkit: being told what to do, bossy warriors, being stuck in Camp
Featherkit: bullies, being teased, fighting, violence, thunderstorms, swimming
Bravekit: Being told what to do, sissies, bossy cats, being stuck in camp, dogs, being a kit

strengths; Ashkit: Speed, Agility
Featherkit: Intelligence, cunning
Bravekit: Brute Strength

weaknesses; Ashkit: Brute strength
Featherkit: Confidence
Bravekit: Speed, Agility

fears; Ashkit: Drowning
Featherkit: Thunderstorms, small spaces, Battling
Bravekit: "Ha! I laugh in the face of fear!" Thunderstorms.

Love and Family Life

crush; Ewww
mate; Too young
kin; Their mother is Sparrowflight but they believe she is their older sister
other; Warrior Images: Ashkit, Featherkit, Bravekit
Last edited by Sleepy Little Kitty on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
RIP JAZZY <3

Approximately one year ago, I woke up and said my final goodbyes to the best friend I have ever known. But Jasmine wasn't a human. No... Jasmine was a little tabby cat who showed me the true meaning of unconditional love. She was my muse and because of her, I still write today. RIP Jasmine Veronica. You have been missed terribly, even if we only had two years together and I will always remember you.
Sleepy Little Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:45 pm

(Great sample, shes acceped and you can reserve the medicine rank but please make it a tom so you keep genders even ;) )

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 am

(Sparrowflight<3 - please only use real photos)

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets