➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

➤ Willowpelt (8) / Softpaw (8)

Postby purpleglitter » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:40 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple medicine cat ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, snaketail, greenpelt, owlpaw]

As Mapleclan was directed to wait outside, Willowpelt sat back with her fellow medicine cat and apprentice, curling her tail about her paws and gently setting down the bundle of herbs she had been carrying safe between her paws and behind her tail. Though she had somewhat expected the invite to speak to Vanillastar would extend to the medicine cats as well, she wasn't surprised that Beetlestar only asked Snaketail to join him. There would be time enough to get somewhat acquainted, for now it was best that not all the higher ranks of the clan not be in the 'lions den' as it will. She hardly thought of Heathclan as threatening or anything close to lion-like, she remained alert enough to be ready to spring to her feet in case a fight broke out or a possible ambush.

Taking a moment, the she-cat closed her eyes and took in the smells around her to see if she could detect anything off in Heathclan's health or if there were any diseases nearby they needed to be wary of. Though the heavy most of two-leg stench made her want to yack up what little food she had eaten, she couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary yet. Although, as she focused a bit harder on the scent of the rival clan cats, in seemed there was something a bit, off? It didn't smell like any sickness she had come across, more like a high-strung smell, like a fear or distress scent. The other cats didn't seem to share this scent, and other than the uneasiness of being in the alley no other cat seemed in any distress. Was there a Heathclan cat in there that needed a medic? Perhaps their medicine cats had not detected their distress or were unable to help and needed their assistance?

The green eyes of the medicine cat opened once more, looking into the Heathclan alley and hoping there wouldn't be any delays with this alliance. Whatever this cat was suffering from she wished to know right away and help if she could. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Owlpaw was sitting with the bundle of herbs still held in his jaw. No doubt the young apprentice was aware of the value of what little herbs they had remaining and was determined to keep them safe. She moved her tail to gently brush it alongside the young tom's back in a show of praise before curling it back around her own paws. "You can put those herbs down and set them between your paws Owlpaw, we may be here a while" she said with a soft huff.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; clayfur, adderstrike ]

Softpaw padded alongside Clayfur, listening as he spoke. Thankfully the tom seemed to have calmed down from the earlier outburst and now only seemed apprehensive about this alliance and going to meet with the Heathclan cats officially. She kept her stride calm and confident, aware that she was serving more as an anchor for the older warrior and did her best to be a pillar he could lean against for support. She was also pleasantly surprised he had offered Adderstrike to walk alongside them, and thought perhaps she could help him too.

As the Mapleclan cats came to a stop and were instructed to wait, she turned to Clayfur again and nodded "I've been to two of the gatherings" she said. "My first gathering I didn't talk to them much, us apprentices went up to them and chatted for a bit but we didn't talk for long. My second gathering we talked a bit more with them and I think they're not that different from us" she said, pausing for a moment to see Clayfur's reaction. "We may have different ideals and go about things differently, but we're all still cats and are trying to good for our leader, our clan, and our ancestors. I'm still just an apprentice so I might not be as smart or experienced as you warriors, but I still think that we could get along if we really tried". She stopped talking for a moment, thinking about how some of her clan had felt, that they were against being in an alliance with Vanillastar and Heathclan. "I've never met Vanillastar, though from what everyone says he doesn't seem like a cat I would want to talk to. But even so even a cat like him must care for the well-being of his clan even if we don't agree with what he says or does. Maybe we can change his mind, maybe we can't. Maybe we can all get along and maybe we really can't, but I still think we should try and work together to find a new home. After all, we'd sooner be allies with Heathclan than we would another animal or two-legs right?" she finished, looking up at Clayfur again, hopeful that her message had gotten across.

She knew she was sometimes naive and too trusting, eager to believe in the good of others rather than the bad. She hoped for their sake that both clans would see that this could help them come closer to a brighter future. It didn't have to be permanent, and it didn't mean one clan was submitting to the other, but rather coming together as equals to find a new home. She had a feeling it wouldn't be as smooth as she was hoping, but she was optimistic that they would at least try to be civil with their new allies.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ eight || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:17 pm

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 37m ★ pan. ★ heath. warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: rookpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Okay...but if you have any more pain, you're getting it checked out," he warned and stared at Rookpaw's leg in concern. "They may be busy, but that doesn't mean that you're unimportant. And you better hope Starclan listens to you," Blackstreak added. He watched and waited as the apprentice groomed himself. I'll have to figure out a way for him to hunt without hurting himself, he thought. I wonder if any other cats are struggling. Perhaps I'll bring it up to Loonfrost or Vanillastar.

When Rookpaw regained his composure, he smiled softly at his bravery and followed the tom as he started to trot out of the alley. However, Blackstreak was confused when he almost bumped into the apprentice after he stopped suddenly. "What's going o-" he began to say, but his statement was cut off when he glanced up. His eyes met a hoard of unfamiliar cats, but ones with a familiar scent. Mapleclan cats... he thought to himself as a strike of hatred and anger flew through him, blurring all emotions. Blackstreak met his apprentice's gaze and noticed that he seemed to have an eager gaze in his eyes. With a large inhale, he somewhat calmly muttered, "There must be a good explanation for this. If all of these cats made it this far, they've already been confronted. Let's just...quietly find a way past them without disturbing anyone."

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 10m ★ homo. ★ heath. med. cat app. ★ crush: - ★ tags: open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finchstep didn't respond and seemed to be ignoring her, glancing everywhere but her. Instead, the medicine cat headed to the back of the alleyway and stared wide-eyed at nothing. I can't do anything for her now, Nettlepaw thought to herself with a frustrated sigh. Finchstep can be such a mouse-brain. How am I supposed to help if she doesn't tell me what she wants?

Now that her attention was off of the older she-cat, Nettlepaw could see what was more important in the alley. Mapleclan cats had arrived, and Beetlestar was chatting nonchalantly to Vanillastar as if nothing had ever happened between them. Didn't they remember all the fights they used to have? The main thing on her mind was the fact that her mother was killed by one or more of those warriors. She had hated going to every gathering since she became a medicine cat apprentice. Fury pricked in her pelt, and her fur stood on end as she unsheathed her claws once more. Although Nettlepaw didn't know any fighting moves, she wanted nothing other than to rip through every single cat. How could Vanillastar allow this? she thought. There's no way I'm getting more than a fox-length away from them. Lashing her tail, she paced back and forth on the hard ground.

Instead of attacking, Nettlepaw retreated deeper into the side of the alley where more Heathclan cats were and glanced at all of them. They shouldn't like this either, she thought to herself. The majority of them seemed to have confused reactions and similar angry expressions. Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw, and Otterpaw sat huddled together and spoke with each other.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sunpaw of Heathclan (5)

Postby DefendeD » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:17 am

██████████████████

S u n p a w ☀
7m • Tom • Heathclan • Apprentice
feels; up-beat
location; Heathclan Alley
mentions; Vanillastar, Creekpaw,
Beetlestar, Snaketail
tags; Emberfoot

██████████████████

Sunpaw watched helplessly as the apprentices and the leader threw words at each other like two spitting snakes. It took a lot for Sunpaw not to skedaddle right back to Emberfoot’s shade for safety but to stay put as Vanillastar circled Creekpaw and brutally shredded the apprentice with his mere words. He could only thank Starclan that he hadn’t spoken a word to get the leader’s wrath upon himself. The tom had been more than happy (though as surprised as the others) when the leader of the Mapleclan and deputy, Beetlestar and Snaketail respectively, suddenly arrived in the alley and finally broke the conflict. His curious gaze followed the leader as he left to take his place before the Mapleclan cats. To negotiate about the alliance, no doubt. Sunpaw had been so immersed that he nearly hurried after the leader before the voice of Emberfoot rang in his ears and reminded him of the reality. He reluctantly took his gaze off the leader pair before turning towards his mentor. He gave the molly a slight nod when their eyes met and positioned himself neatly next to her as he followed wherever she was going.

“Do you think Mapleclaners agree with the truce?” He chirped at his mentor. Now that it was only the two of them he felt much more comfortable in his pale pelt. Sunpaw had never been to a single gathering so he had no idea how big the clan of the maple forest was or even what kind of cats dwelled there. Well, if all the horror stories of monster cats and kit eaters weren’t to be believed. However, Sunpaw no longer believed them, or at least all of them. The frail tom ruffled his fur as he felt the push of a wind brush on his back. He would patiently listen to when Emberfoot would speak. But before he could put out more questions for the molly to be bothered with, his eyes cached a glimpse of a leaf that spiraled close by the pair. This gave the young cat a brilliant, yet very childish, idea, “Though if any of them mongrels try anything...” he began and crept after the leaf before jumping beside the helpless leaf, positioning himself defensively sideways. His back was arched upwards while his tail had manifested the shape of a carrot. “I’m going to give them this” the tom exclaimed when he struck the leaf with his sharp claws but jumped away when the wind took under the leaf and made it suddenly move in his direction. This sudden change of plans on the leaf’s part didn’t deter Sunpaw as he jumped around the leaf alternately dodging it and chasing it, depending where the wind was taking it. After a while of dancing around it, Sunpaw finally jumped on top of it, trapping it’s fragile and now nearly crumbled form between his teeth, “Got it!”. Excitedly he jumped off the ground with the prize tightly between his maw and pounded back to Emberfoot. The anxious demeanor of the small apprentice had nearly been eradicated from the tom as he looked up to the flame furred molly, “was I good?”. He presented the crumbled leaf on the ground and pressed his tail tip on top of it. No way he would let the prisoner escape before Emberfoot’s approval, he thought.

[word count: 558]
DefendeD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twelfth - vanillastar & clayfur

Postby dreaming. » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:26 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • h. alley • tagged;; beetlestar & snaketail

Willpower is crucial. The clans would have ceased to be without it. Perhaps they would never have come to be without it either. Preservation would be obsolete and their fates would be doomed if it slipped them now. Yet, calling upon such a trait in these volatile times seemed near impossible. It taunted him out of view as his skin rippled. The glint of teeth and show of maw pulled back into grin made Vanillastar feel tense with hostility. ‘Want to make a battlefield out of this makeshift camp? Want to doom Heathclan?’ It snickered in his ear. ‘Can’t let go of the past for them? Then you deserve to perish, don’t you?’ Vanillastar’s sharp eyes glared into Beetlestar’s, his ear flicking as it always did when the cogs in his mind were spinning wildly. All it would take is one swipe. One bite. How easy it was to sink his canines into the pelt of the enemy. His gaze lingered for a few moments longer, true emotions showing through his amber orbs. However, as quick as his eyes admitted, they denied. Vanillastar squinted his eyes into the airy happiness he so easily put on. “There is nothing that scares me other than failure. Just like every leader.” He calmly sat down in front of Beetlestar, refusing to break eye contact. “I just want to make sure we understand another before everyone mingles.” He said in a bright tone before going on to list his rules. “We will work in unison, Beetlestar. Our paws don’t need to align but our minds do. Becoming merged like this means we become more of a council. You will still lead your cats as will I, but our decisions should be met together. We leaders and medicine cats should also bed near another in good fate and quite frankly I’ll be transparent with you. I’ll have no words spoken that I can’t hear and no plans made that I don’t know of.” He knew Mapleclan thought his kind sneaky and that wanting to be so near to them might seem suspicious so he might as well give a honest reasoning. Knowing where a potential enemy and what they were doing was important. “There should also be no physical fights between our clanmates. The assault of one could lead to a riot of sorts.” Vanillastar smoothed down his chest fur. “Anything to add before you call the rest of your entourage in?” He glanced momentarily at Snaketail before scoffing again. Vanillastar had done well in ignoring the deputy but that quiet, annoying presence was getting under his fur. “Or did you not think that far?” He looked back at Beetlestar, his voice light and warm.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • outside h.alley • tagged;; softpaw, basiltoe

It was nice to focus the mind on another’s words. A cat had to be oblivious to not see the stress that riddled Clayfur’s body and spoke tenfold on his face. Softpaw’s presence was enough to start to ease him. To him, she was wise beyond her moons and it was a shame she wouldn’t meet warriorship in her homeland. But he supposed these facts didn’t bother the apprentice. She was more versatile and flexible than he. The tom was deeply set in his ways and being pulled out of his comfort zone sent him in a tizzy. “Not so different than us,” He repeated her words with grit. All felines were just cats deep down, but he felt their rivals were so different from them. They may love and bleed as Mapleclan did but they slept in different territories for a reason. Clayfur opened his mouth to debate her suggestion but it seemed the smart-witted Softpaw had beat him to it. He closed his mouth gently, taking in what she had to say. He sighed, stopping to sit next to her. “You are smarter than you know, Softpaw. Much smarter than me and I’m sure you’ll grow to outsmart Stagleap once you get on in your seasons.” He looked at the stars, dim as they ever were at home but brighter than when they first arrived. Softpaw had her points and her opinions held great reasoning. Clayfur did think her a bit naïve but that juvenile touch was needed when surrounded by so many who had grown jaded. “The current Vanillastar isn’t the cat you’d like to talk to. I met him at my first gathering when I was a newly made apprentice and he was barely a warrior. He was the worst creature I had ever met in my mind. When he learned what my name is he decided to throw clay in my fur and yelled ‘now you’re Clayfur!’.” Clayfur huffed, remembering how his friends had giggled at him. “I chased him around before he hid behind his father and made faces at me before his mother tried to get him to act his age. I met him again when I became a warrior and you better believe he was ecstatic when he learned my new name. So annoying!” Clayfur sighed. “I’ll admit now that I’m older I realize he meant no harm. Just living up to his name I guess. But Vanillasplash and Vanillastar are two different cats. He has become the most bitter, petty, egotistical cat I’ve come to know. Vanillastar would let us rot given the chance!” Clayfur took a moment to gather himself. He had gotten a little too riled up. “I don’t doubt his love but I do doubt him. He should have never been made deputy.” Clayfur said with finality. Nothing could change his mind on that fact. “But, hopefully we can all make this work.” He said more to himself than Softpaw. He wanted to convince himself that it could work. That not all was lost even though it seemed so. He curled his tail around his paws, watching Basiltoe seethe a little ways from them. The tom suddenly felt a tad guilty. Clayfur had been leaning so heavily on Softpaw for support but who did Basiltoe have right now? She was as livid as he was in the beginning. “Basiltoe!” He called over to her. “Want to come wait with us?” He looked down at Softpaw, thinking of another conversation to have. Clayfur could only talk about Vanillastar so much. He also didnt know if Basiltoe would bear thinking more about him either. “Do you think you'll get along with the apprentices here? Do you know any of them well enough?”

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • h. alley • tagged;; creekpaw, otterpaw

waiting to make bigger post
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby gingertail98 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:31 pm

C H E R R Y L I G H T
      molly - 30 moons - warrior - single - heathclan - tagged; open
    Cherrylight blinked awake to the sound of many cats bickering. Groggily she opened her eyes, rubbing at them with her paw in an attempt to wipe out the sleep. Confusion was the first thing that overcame her. She didn't recognize her surroundings, and the ground was hard and uncomfortable- not at all like the nursery- most startling of all, she couldn't feel the warmth of her kits curled the her stomach. Her eyes snapped all the way open, head shooting up, before the memories of everything that had happened came creeping back to her. Had she been standing, the grief and reminder of her lost kits would have been enough to knock her off her feet. A lump formed in her throat at the thoughts of her babies, far too young and small to have stood a chance when they fled. Slowly she got up to her paws, stretching out each sore limb, joints crackling with the first movements of the day. She yawned once, white teeth flashing, then licked her chest to smooth down the few stray hairs on impulse. She sat by herself, as she so often did with no real friends to speak of, curling her tail around her feet and looking around, immediately noticing that there were Mapleclan cats hanging about. Her ears pinned back against her head in a mix of displeasure and confusion, unsure what had transpired whilst she had dozed off, but it definitely didn't sit right with her.

She turned her head, looking around for her sister, perhaps hoping that the other molly would know what was going on, but unsurprisingly, Peachwhisker was nowhere to be seen in the immediate vicinity. Cherrylight sighed wearily, drooping slightly, ears still pinned back. Her heart ached. Parents and her kits gone in one tragedy, as well as many other clanmates and the only home she'd ever known, leaving her feeling like she wanted to wail at the skies for her loss. Instead, she desperately looked around, hoping to catch someone's eye and figure out what was going on.

P E A C H W H I S K E R
      molly - 30 moons - warrior - single - heathclan - tagged; open
    If she were to be honest, this turn of events and the chaos it had caused as a result was the type of thing that Peachwhisker thrived off of. Watching Vanillastar rip into an apprentice verbally had been all sorts of amusing to her, as she slunk around the shadows of the alleyway, watching the disgruntled apprentices flee up onto a wall to sulk. Her sister was curled sleeping off in a corner, something the queen had done constantly since losing her kits. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the panic she witnessed as her sister woke up, clearly disoriented and startling. Typical. She had more important things to do, however, and turned her attention away from the small queen, instead watching Beetlestar and Vanillastar go off to speak. Her eyes narrowed. Curious indeed. She stalked further down the alley, lips pulled back in a sneer. They didn't need to make buddy buddy with the other clan- other cats made their homes and survived in these streets just fine. Rogues, loners, even kittypets, for Starclan's sake. If anything this should be taken as an indicator that maybe they should follow the lead of survival of the fittest. It would be a lot easier for them to get along now that they didn't have very young kits and the elders and larger numbers to care for. In fact, they were probably better off with smaller numbers than making some sort of truce.

Her thoughts continued to cycle around in her head, relentlessly pacing in the shadows, out of her sister's line of sight, but where she could still keep an eye on the Mapleclan cats. This whole situation was ridiculous, they were wasting time, and should already be moving on to find somewhere new to call home, leaving whoever couldn't keep up and the Mapleclan cats behind to fend for themselves, she figured, tail lashing irritably.
gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:28 pm

──────────── ✵✵✵ FOGPAW ! ! ────────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 12 moons. iii. panromantic. iv. tagged: open.
────────────────────────────────────────

fogpaw politely excused herself from her conversation with gingerpaw; she felt awkward as she danced around what truly bothered her. she already worried that she distracted the other apprentice from the gathering between the heathclan and mapleclan leaders, she didn't want to rain on their parade and worsen the mood with her petty anxieties. she didn't want to take up too much time or space, whether it be the physical or emotional space of others. times were too rough for that.

instead she wandered off to where mapleclan had made their way towards the alleyway heathclan had taken up residence in. there she saw clayfur, adderstrike, and basiltoe, who seemed to be equally unhappy with their current situation. there the tabby molly saw as willowpelt and owlpaw sat down, waiting. fogpaw also took a seat on the edge of the gathering mapleclan group, not wanting to force herself into the conversations of others, but also eager to learn what was going on, eager to see the heathclan cats agree to their shaky truce. she craned her neck, hoping to see the heathclan cats, watching their distantly anxious bodies move to accompany the shock that seemed too volumous for the atmosphere. the grey molly shivered, crouching as her tail wrapped around herself as some for of security. she hoped that starclan would be merciful and grant them peace: they were all cats in fear, helpless and at the mercy of their collective fates.

──────────── ♖♖♖ BONEWING ! ! ────────────
i. heathclan. ii. 26 moons. iii. bisexual, male preference. iv. tagged: c
finchstep

───────────────────────────────────────────

bonewing stopped as the delightful yet faint smell of lavender abruptly faded, the dog barking with it, and he suddenly felt a weight in his bones. he needed to refocus: whatever that lavender had been, whether it was real or imagined, it wasn't necessary right now. no, he still had a job to do. taking a few more moments in that alleyway, the polydactyl tom shifted, treading softly towards the centre of their makeshift camp. it wasn't ideal, but then again, nothing that was less than a forest would be ideal. they were heathclan, after all. he almost cursed starclan again for abandoning them like this. almost. logically, he knew he had to give them a chance to reach out, and if he was too wrapped up in his head, he would miss them trying to reach out. he had to stay calm and keep their connection open, lest he forgot to answer starclan's calls. not again.

the cream tom reached the outskirts of their camp at last, but he stopped when he saw finchstep. the molly was sat,but something felt very wrong, and bonewing briefly felt a spike of anxiety. what had he missed while he was stupidly chasing spectres, wild but inaccessible smells, sounds, and thoughts. he paused, and then, trying to be as easy and gentle approached her. his thoughts went back to cricketsong as she collapsed of grief, overwhelmed by all the sudden and negative changes around her. he hoped finchstep wouldn't do the same, he couldn't bear the guilt of that thought. the tom had lost too many, whether to death or otherwise. he tipped his head to the right, softly calling out before he got too close as to not spook her: "finchstep? are you quite alright, dear?"

────────── ⚔⚔⚔ ADDERSTRIKE ! ! ──────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 34 moons. iii. pansexual. iv. tagged: clayfur, softpaw, basiltoe.
───────────────────────────────────────────

adderstrike watched as their leader suggested that he wasn't going to hold back should those heathclan rats turn on them, tail calming, but still idly flinching now and then as the image of his brother's corpse came to mind. he wouldn't be foolish enough to count on the mercy of those mange-ridden foxes who think so highly of themselves. the tom understood that cats died in battle, and the warrior code sometimes suggested that it is noble to die for your clan, but there's a difference between fighting for what's right and straight up trapping other cats and brutally murdering them. he did not want to miss it should they betray the honour system. he would be there, waiting for those traitorous beasts to snap at them when their patience wears thin. he would be ready to strike, the way he was named: he would lie patiently and lash out when he or his clan is threatened. he would be the snake in the bush. he knew this deep in his heart.

what had mildly surprised him was that clayfur turned to him after their verbal sparring. he tipped his head in thanks, still gathering himself after he spilled out the thoughts on his mind. his tail continued to idly move of its own volition, but it was no longer thrashing. he waited a few moments, still breathing quite heavily, before he moved to follow them silently, stiffening as the familiar mapleclan scent began to change to that heathclan stench. he barely noticed that clayfur called basiltoe over, too wrapped up in looking around for those murderous and overly crafty heathclan cats. he shouldn't have settled down when he spoke to beetlestar. this was a terrible idea.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( basil ;; 004 )) (( loon & rook ;; 006 ))

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:11 pm

b a s i l t o e
molly ;; twenty-three moons ;; mapleclan warrior ;; outside heathclan alley ;; tagged - clayfur, softpaw, adderstrike
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

as her tail swished back and forth, the sound of clayfur calling her name rolled over her ears and grabbed at her attention. she practically shot to her paws, excited about the thought of a conversation with some level-headed cats. starclan knew she needed that, her mind was still running laps around the idea of merging the clans for the time being. as she trotted over to the small group, she heard clayfur ask softpaw a question. the question rolled around her brain as she brushed her tongue across her whiskers. basiltoe realized that the apprentices would probably be the most happy of the cats about this merging. they were more open to change, as they were young. sure, basiltoe herself was young as a warrior, but she had spent enough moons as a warrior to grow to practically despise heathclan. all the stories of the fluff-brains and fox-hearts rattled in her brain at this thought, but she pushed them down to listen as the conversation folded out before her.

l o o n f r o s t
molly ;; forty-two moons ;; heathclan deputy ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - beetlestar, vanillastar, snaketail

loonfrost sat back and watched as vanilastar and beetlestar talked, a fight just begging to break out between the two. as the council idea was brought forth, she nodded along as she agreed with the idea. she didn't want to take over mapleclan, nor did she want mapleclan to take over heathclan. she'd worked too hard to protect heathclan all these moons and she wasn't about to let that all go to waste. mapleclan was just so different and loonfrost was terrified this wouldn't work. she stepped slightly to the side and leaned her head closer to snaketail. "oh, i hope this works! i do have my doubts, of course, but our clans just need the extra support right now!" she whispered, hoping the tom felt the same way. she knew deputies had to be loyal to their clans, so snaketail must feel the same way! or at least, that's what loonfrost thought.

r o o k p a w
tom ;; nine moons ;; heathclan apprentice ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - blackstreak

bristling, rookpaw padded past mapleclan and into the alley. he didn't like this one bit, but whatever blackstreak said is what goes. "i'll be fine," he mewed, reassuring blackstreak that he didn't need to bother the medicine cats. he spotted beetlestar, vanillastar, snaketail, and loonfrost huddled together talking across the alley and the desire to run to his mother and snuggle close to her burned through his heart. he shook away his want and padded over to blackstreak after setting the rat down in the measly prey pile. "so, um, what now? i mean, we've hunted so what do you want me to do now? you can go see your family or friends and i can go hang out with the other apprentices for the day if we're done," he muttered, quite unsure of what to do now. he was so shaken up still that he was counting on blackstreak and loonfrost to tell him what to do for the next few days.

font credit.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image(s) removed
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 am

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - unhappy, skittish -
Bonewing)

████████████
Finchstep had been sitting in silence listening to her heartbeat drum in her ears when she nearly jumped out of her skin; again. She swung her head around eyes wide as she heard a cat approach. Her breathing calmed when the soothing tone of the cat sunk in. She straightened her back and hoarsely called back."Couldn't be better!" Finchstep coughed and smiled, not that the cat would see that as it was too dark. She curled her tail around her paws and opened her mouth again. "Did you need something?" Her blue eyes glazed over a little as she zoned out for a couple of seconds assuming that she had missed what the cat had said. "What did you say?"

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- hurt, furious -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw sat on the wall staring straight ahead with his eyebrows furrowed. He was not happy and did not look forward to the conversation that was about to take place. He turned his head to watch as his friends mounted the wall and start walking towards him. Creekpaw let out an unamused laugh at Scorchedpaw's sarcastic comment before switching his attention to Otterpaw. He felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment. "I'm fine" he muttered, his tail flicking uncontrollably. "He's not the only one worrying about the whole situation, Otterpaw. Does he not realise that the rest of his clan is just as concerned and helpless as he is?" Creekpaw stares hardly at Otterpaw for a few seconds before his gaze dropped and he sighed. "All I want to do is help and Vanillastar isn't making that easy." He looked up again and his eyes settled on Scorchedpaw. "And I don;t want to leave. I just want space from you two" Creekpaw mewed a small smile coming back to his face and a tiny shine in his eyes.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
bored, curious -
Beetlestar, Vanillastar)

████████████
Snaketail still stood next to Beetlestar, somewhat amused by the useless bickering taking place. He looked up and glanced back and forth between Vanillastar and Beetlestar. Snaketail turned towards Loonfrost as she spoke. "I've got to hand it to you, you're quite optimistic" he replied blandly with no further context.. He sighed, stood up taller and opened his mouth to speak. In a calm and sort of kind voice he stated, "Alright! This is getting nowhere. Shall I start settling Mapleclan in or are we just going to stand here until the sun rises?" Snaketail smiled a sickeningly sweet smile and battered his eyes. "We don't bite you know?" he mewed sarcastically all the while looking directly at Vanillstar.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:32 am

──────────── ❅❅❅ 𝙳𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝────────────
i. Maple Queen / Warrior ii. 29 moons iii. Straight iv. Tagged open

A little impatient, extremely tired, guilt-ridden
─────────────────────────────────

It was easy to tell the queen had heard this all before. It was disconcerting at the least, to say the least, and all Dewharvest really wanted to do was curl up in her nest; her heart was heavy enough with the loss of her kits. Even she was a tad bit impatient for this all to be over. She repeated the names of her kits in her head Wetkit, Skykit, Springkit Tansykit. The images of their broken bodies, as well as their cries of fear, rang in her head like the cry of a crow. She missed them so dearly, no cat should have to go through the loss of their litter so early. She wondered what they were doing now. Assuming they still were the mischievous, night-loving rascals she remembered them to be, they would be up watching the sky, or watching her. Did they approve of the endless bickering of these two clans?

The Maple Clan warrior sighed and drifted from the group, going somewhere else that was still close to the group. She curled up, tucking her fluffy tail closer to her body for warmth and comfort. Her ears pricked up when she heard what Snaketail said, and she internally groaned. Sure, sometimes Snaketail could be the deputy that he was required to be, but she did not think that what he just said was in anyway helpful.

────────────╚» 𝙰𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍«╝───────────
i. Maple Warrior ii. 39 moons iii. Pansexual iv. Clayfur, Softpaw, Adderstrike and Basiltoe

Extremely tired, curious
─────────────────────────────────

The heavyset russet tom, with his aching paws and even more tired body, was just about ready to hit the hay when yet another argument sprang up. He had no time for this. He wound up joining Clayfur, Adderstrike and Basiltoe, along with the apprentice Softpaw, when he noticed they were banding together.
      While Aspenblood didn't want to seem prying or rude, he gingerly asked, "What are you talking about here?"
Last edited by Euthymios on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:46 pm

B E E T L E S T A R
      As the anger in his rival's eyes came and went BeetleStar relaxed into the words he was speaking. He nodded in agreement, "those rules are sound." He ignored the jape that was aimed to rile him up, too busy caught up in a small amount of respect to ruin it with what was, quite frankly, a halfhearted attempt at stirring him. He simply tossed the Heath leader a look that said, 'you can do better than that.'
      VanillaStar had been nothing but sound in his suggestions with moving forward but he had missing some key details. Details that were necessary moving forward, details that swayed underneath of a sudden surge of memories.
      His mind flashed back to what OwlPaw had been like before they set off, the excitement to mingle with people of his age, going through the same thing as him. That excitement- honest curiosity that showed no sign of malice- that was going to be a driving force to keeping them together and sane.
      "The apprentices don't breathe out rivalry."
      Rivalry, hearing the words from his mouth triggered another memory- this one was far more old, ancient in his mind. His litter mate, RobinSwoop, a bleeding optimist, a bleeding pacifist, a bleeding heart. So much 'bleeding', she died on the border with no-one around to know what happened to her. Yet, RobinSwoop was kind and always hoped for the better of both clans, she was an active believer that everyone could be better.
      "They'll keep us straight."
      His face was raw with a bittersweet emotion, loss, happiness and pain. The urge to strike out VanillaStar was there, to spite him for seeing weakness in him. He couldn't help the fact that RobinSwoop's memory haunted her like a ghost but he could shake it off of his pelt like it was water if he tried hard enough.
      "For the sake of avoiding said riot, it would be good for you to know that AdderStrike and BasilToe may become a problem, they aren't ready to let go of their grudges." He paused for a while, "Our medicine apprentice, OwlPaw has shown that he is eager to mingle however, when the time comes I believe he will be an unbiased member of our new council."
      His maw made an amused twitch at SnakeTail's behaviour, "Yes bring in MapleClan and see to it that the medicine cats become acquainted with each other and caught up on the terms of our agreement!" Once that was settled they could formally announce the treaty.
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader wordcount 419 tags loonfrost, snaketail, vanillastar ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me