lock please

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby Nightsent » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:35 am

S I L E N A
━━━━━━━⚬━━━━━━━
female . healer . two years old
located in : the pack camp
tags : none at the moment
mentions : wasp, ivy, vixen
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
the camp is an eerie sort of quiet. moments ago, silena had returned from sorting herbs in the healer den to find even her alpha, vixen, running out of the clearing in a hurry. the she-wolf wasn't quite sure what was going on, and she was in a bit of a daze from the matter, but silena wasn't too worried. the pike peak pack had a strong and very capable leader, and any issues with the border, or loners, or whatever was currently going on, would surely be resolved soon. still, the silence is unnerving. the only wolves within eye sight of the young healer were wasp and ivy, two very strong members of the pack. quietly, silena padded over to some of the remaining food that had been brought in so far, and began to feast on only a small share of it.

M O R O S
━━━━━━━⚬━━━━━━━
male . pup watcher . three years old
tags : bear, saxon, kauri
mentions : kodiak, quincy, vixen
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
someone was lost. moros knew that much. vixen had run out of the pack's camp shouting something about quincy, and kodiak, and areto. right now, his top priority was keeping bear safe and sound. the pup was his responsibility, of course, and moros had every muscle in his body working to make sure he had his eyes on the pup at all times. it's never been easy of course. he's had to skip meals and sometimes pass on a few hours of sleep countless times to stay with the pup. still, bear was one of the only creatures moros actually had a connection with anymore. he'd lost his parents, his siblings, and worst of all, the love of his life. life was nearly intolerable until the little furball had come around. and yet, moros knew that he would be left alone once again. soon, bear, of whom the pup watcher had become so close to over the past few months, would become an apprentice. he would move on with his life, and leave moros like everyone else. the male was determined to spend as much time with bear as he could, while he could. so, he got up, lowered his head as customary of low-ranking wolves, and trudged slowly toward the pup. saxon and kauri were with the kid, and moros could bet his next meal that saxon would be the next one to care for bear.
"excuse me, saxon, kauri," the male said, in his low, yet soft voice, careful to his eyes on the dirt in front of him, "I was wondering if I could borrow bear for a while? maybe we can try to catch some crickets?" in all my life, he'd never felt more pathetic. cricket-catching? pup's play. why would bear want to do that when he's about to grow into apprenticeship? still, he held still, only his tail was drooping quite a bit more than usual.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlyKay » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:24 pm

𝘚 𝑎 𝒳 𝑜 𝑛... "Take off the mask when you are speaking to me"
-Scout
Brute 4 years Mentions; Tags; Kauri, Bear Location; Just outside camp
▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁

The white brute was filled with butterflies as he and Bear had caught up with Kauri, just before he could playfully bump the delta a disinteresting figure appeared before them. A frown morphed the brutes maw as his eyes studied the submissive Moros, Saxon's head raised as the brute spoke, his eyes never left the dirt that the four of them stood on. "Moros, our eyes are up here. Look at us when you are talking." Saxon addressed Moros before he could even stop himself.It wasn't that he didn't like the honey smelling male, it was he felt as if such a fine lad should have been wanting more out of life than to be a watcher of the pups. Watching over the young ones was a females job, a nurse wolf much like Mercy had been. Moros had so much more going for him, yet he wished to spend his time with pups, and here he was trying to wriggle out of the apprenticeship of Bear. Only agreeing to such baggage because the delta Kauri, had bargained with him.

Why can't Moros train the pup Saxon pondered as he looked the brute from paw to head, listening to him speak. And that is why, because Moros prefers to catch crickets and spend days lounging over taking control of his wants and becoming a hunter Saxon thought. "Have you ever considered catching mice? An upgrade in the food chain could help you achieve your wants of being a hunter." Although lively at first and full of humor Saxon's words soon fell flat as he spoke, the happiness from before seemed to drain from him as he became his usual stiff self.

He could see the embarrassment engulf the chocolate brute yet little remorse was felt for him. Saxon sighed just like the snow, cold, hard, and unforgiving the thought ran through his head again and his ears lowered. Saxon knew Moros was only nervous, and in every way, he was respectful towards he and Kauri, but something inside Saxon wanted the brute to stand up to him. To ask with authority, no, forget authority, he wanted Moros to demand he be able to borrow Bear. Saxon wanted Moros to tell them he was taking Bear, and that whatever he and Kauri were doing could be finished later on. Holding his tongue Saxon sighed in relief for yet a few more moments, he could be free from pup duties, and without a second thought, he answered for both he and Kauri. "Yes, Moros. Bear is all yours for the taking."

Just as he had dismissed Bear, someone familiar appeared in the distance. It was a white wolf just like he, who moved slyly across the land, picking its way towards the camp as if it was cowering from the sun and spitting curse words all along the way. Saxon studied this creature, and without hesitation, he knew exactly who it was, Apollo. The brute could have picked him out of a crowded den. His eyes studied his friend from afar as he was almost certain the brute had seen he, Kauri, Moros, and Bear a flint of hope wished he would visit them. But instead, Apollo entered the camp, quite possibly too shy to converse with such a group. His ears drooped and his shoulders fell as Apollo disappeared. Saxon couldn't blame him; he knew the brute strayed from crowds.

Looking back in the deltas direction the white brute eased himself onto his haunches, mimicking Kauri earlier he dug his claws into the ground. Feeling them rip into the flesh of the remaining snow, he stirred the hardened soil with the snow making a mess, creating a muddied blob, messy he thought as he looked at his work. While acting like he was busy with this mudpie, he looked at Kauri out of the corner of his eye. She was broadly built more like a brute than any female in the pack, and for a moment Saxon peaked at his chest. If the two stood side by side Kauri could very well be as broad as him. Hmmm, he laughed on the inside, the delta could just maybe take me down. A sudden thought sprung his mind, what if Kauri really could take him? Like a jack n a box, the white brute sprung to his paws but quickly dismissed the thought of playing with the delta, maybe Moros had rubbed off on him. Anxiously looking at Kauri he smiled before gently shouldering her "An ant bit me, is why I jumped up."

➼ ➼ ➼

So sorry this is so long o,o
AlyKay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:33 pm

M O R O S
━━━━━━━⚬━━━━━━━
male . pup watcher . three years old
tags : bear, saxon, kauri
mentions : xxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
moros hadn’t really been expecting that. usually wolves did not care whether the male kept his head up or down. heck, he could been hanging upsidedown from a tree branch and nobody would have noticed. well, that might be exaggerating.. but he didn’t care right now. saxon had been right, as per usual of wolves who are.. not moros. still, moros raised his head only a bit higher, so that it was nearly parallel to his shoulders. slowly, his bright amber eyes drifted upward, up a spot just under saxon’s own eyes. “yes.. mice. that would be better. we can both learn a little bit, eh, bear?” the last part was directed toward the pup. bear hadn’t been involved in the contest at all, and moros wanted the kid to have a say in the day’s activities. then a new thought crossed moros’s mind. how had saxon known he wanted to be a hunter? since he never really told anyone, moros had guessed that it was his posture. or perhaps the dreamy, yet thoughtful look he gave the hunters every time they returned with a kill. later, moros. think about it later..
Last edited by Nightsent on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:28 pm

K A U R I
      ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
        the iron-willed ; female ; delta ; tagged:saxon, apollo ; love life:potentially interested in saxon/apollo
      Kauri paced forward, looking back ever so often to ensure that Saxon and Bear followed, though her journey was stopped short with Moros's arrival, Kauri now somewhat reluctant to relinquish her newfound responsibility with the young pup. She stiffened, silent as Saxon spoke beside her, not particularly inclined in any particular way with regard to his brashness. Saxon was the most similar to her in those respects, though these days she found herself to be quieter which can only be assumed to have been a result of her unfortunate past that not only plagues her entire being, but Kodiak, whom she felt immeasurable guilt towards. How could she ever absolve herself of the fact that she was the one to be held responsible for not only the loss of her entire pack but her blood's entire world? How could he ever understand the bitter choice she'd made to save him?

Kauri was finding it impossibly difficult to come to terms with the reality that Kodiak would likely never understand and he'd died that day too, just as Kauri had. Pieces of her had been stripped away, and still continued falling away. This, this was something Kauri hadn't the slightest clue as to how she might approach, she'd never been vulnerable or impossibly lost, she'd been the pinnacle of strength, mind and body, and now she was just an ironic representation of her past, broken. It was pathetic, and cliche and the concept of it perturbed her.

Kauri returned from her thoughts as Bear trekked towards Moros, her gaze finally resting upon Saxon before catching the somewhat allusive traces of Apollo, his outline gradually becoming more pronounced as he inched nearer to them. Her striking amber orbs followed his movements, her curiosity suddenly catching, her tail flicking back and forth ever so slightly as she lifted her maw, offering a slight nod in return as he passed by. Apollo was peculiar, a bit of an anomaly as far as Kauri was concerned as were most of those whom she shared the company of. Kauri wasn't particularly intuitive, at least from her own perspective, she found it beyond difficult to understand others, much less their individual personalities. There was a certain comfort in boldness, shamelessness, in part the reason for her appreciation of Saxon. There was nothing to hide behind when the truth was lain before you.

Kauri's ears swiveled, the light catching her flaxen coat, her fur shimmering in shades of brown, red, and orange, accentuating the white markings on her body. Her abruptly returning to Saxon, barely catching an indication of playfulness. She chuffed, a smirk grazing her maw as she returned, "Sure it did." She eyed him mischievously, stretching her legs forwards until she remain in a playful bow position, her tail swaying to and fro.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: of the night ✰ open, lots of ranks

Postby compass; » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:14 pm

╒══════════╕
      .5 male pup
      ╘══════════╛

b e n t l y
      __• tagged;

bently lay on his back, admiring the clouds. sometimes, he liked to imagine he was above them, along and feeling the fluffiness between his paw pads, jumping between each like they were trampolines. snapping back to reality, he rolled over to see who was in the camp, maybe there was something more interesting to do, or someone to talk to. with a soft sigh he shook his head gently and rose to his paws. bently stretched out, a barely audible crack as his body readjusted. he shook out his soft puppy fur, small specks of dirt falling to the ground. with a quick glance around to make sure no one was watching, he got to work in sneaking out to go explore. there was one area he hadn't been to yet, which he had noticed last time he went out, and that was a cave. it was a small hole, just large enough to fit a wolf pup.

bently trotted off, working his way around the camp as to not disturb anyone or attract attention. he considered it an art. upon reaching the outskirts of the camp he continued on without looking back. his speedy walk soon turned into a sprint as he darted between trees and jumped over sticks and other random objects. as he ran, he took in the evening wind blowing through his fur. it tickled as he turned corners. he took in the smells, the woody forest aroma and moist dirt. and the feeling of the ground loosening under his paws.

soon enough he had reached his destination. it has changed slightly since he had last passed, but it was definitely the same place. he lowered his head to the ground the sniffed the grass to make sure nothing dangerous would follow this excursion. the coast seemed clear enough, bently was still unfamiliar with scents, so he entered the cave anyway. he squeezed his small body in between the rock, and began his way down into the depths, luckily, it was surprisingly bright, considering the time of day.

╒══════════╕
      four female loner
      ╘══════════╛

v a i s h n a v i
      __• tagged; silena

a soft growl erupted from vaishnavi's throat as she slowly crept up on her prey. a small mouse, no bigger than a leaf. its small nose twitched and its whiskers wiggled as it was unaware of the danger lurking close by. navi threw herself forward, her jaws snapping around the rodent. if it wasn't the teeth, it was surely the shock that killed it quickly. navi may have been evil and vindictive, but she would never let another suffer longer than necessary. lowering her head down to the ground, she released the lifeless corpse from her mouth and began to tear away the fur.

once the fur was gone, she dug a small hole and placed the rodent inside before covering it. this would assure her that she would have a meal for later, but there was one thing she always loved to do instead of catch her own food, and that was stealing.

vaishnavi's amber eyes glistened as she headed toward the nearest wolf pack, prospect peak. she was fully aware of the packs control over their area, but that didn't stop her from attempting a theft. usually, there was no one by their supply of food that they kept, and she should've been able to swiftly get in, and get out. upon reaching the camps outskirts she lowered herself to the ground, to stay silent was key. slowly, she crept forward. taking a short break between each bush in an attempt to stay unseen, she continued on. soon enough she was in sight of their food, about 20 meters away. a soft growl occurred in her throat as she noticed a female wolf stood beside the food, searching for some herself before taking a small share.

navi laid down and watched, being spotted could be an easy occurrence, as her snow white fur stuck out easily between the green scrub. she would have to come up with a quick plan if she did happen to be seen.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlyKay » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 am

𝘚 𝑎 𝒳 𝑜 𝑛... "Take off the mask when you are speaking to me"
-Scout
Brute 4 years Mentions; Tags; Kauri, Bear Location; Just outside camp
▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁➼▁▁▁▁▁

With sparkling eyes, he watched as the delta returned his favor of play and with a smirk she sent his sorry excuse of an ant bit me flying over his head. Saxon’s cranium tilted joyously as he watched the blonde wolf bow before him. Funny, Kauri had never come off as the playful type, yet neither had he. Before he could grasp any control of his civil self the white wolf was bowing as well. Forgetting all about the presence of Moros and Bear. Saxon’s tail wagged from side to side as he faked a jump towards her before backing off quickly a test to see if she would flinch. Once more he jumped but this time the white brute sprang into the air as if he’d been a fox diving into the snow. In an attempt to knock Kauri off balance. It was ironic how earlier he was scolding Moros for being such a child but now he himself was riled up like a kid on chocolate. So unprofessional…

➼ ➼ ➼
AlyKay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuclear_Angel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:59 am

J A D E
rank loner . location borders of pack camp . tags apollo . mentions apollo . last post page 9 .
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jade continued to walk threw the woods in search of water. She had been walking for some time.
Sleet form a thin layer on the tips of her fur. Light crunching sounds came from the snow beneath her
toes. The cool wind nipped at her nose, but she didn't let it stop her. She began to walk aimlessly as
she started to get lost in her own thoughts. She always seemed to get stuck in memories of her past.
When she had a family and pack members. Her memories are what kept her going all this time on
her own.

Tunnel vision started to set in, she continued to walk straight, and did not realize she was way
too close to the Prospect Peak pack's camp. Jade kept heading straight to the camp, until her paw landed
on something sharp and pointy. The foreign object gashed into her right hind paw. A yelp escaped from
her muzzle. Jade grimaced as she tried to put pressure back onto the paw. What ever cut her paw was
still inside. She huffed as she picked the leg back up. Jade started to look around realizing she had no
clue where she was.

Her heart raced as she noticed she wasn't alone. Few yards away was a white wolf. Jade froze
for a few moments as there was no where to hide. She was certain the wolf had heard her yelp. She
glared at the other wolf as she lowered her body to the ground. Uncertaint if he was the only one close
enough to hear her. She didn't want to catch anyone else's attention by standing in the open. It was hard
to sniff out any other wolves as the scent of the pack cluttered her nose. She was not excited about this
encounter, it had been quite awhile since she last seen another wolf, and the last time she ran into
another wolf it didn't end well.
Nuclear_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuclear_Angel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm

J A D E
rank loner . location borders of pack camp . tags apollo . mentions finch . last post page 10 .
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stuck, Jade found she couldn't move, her will wouldn't let her. Her eyes locked on to the brute,
he was quite taller then she. As he walked closer her nose filled with his scent along with a stronger smell
of the pack, thus causing the hairs on her neck to stand on end. Yet a faint familiar sent also appeared,
possibly from the brute she snuck up on this morning hunting? No. That's not it. She did not ponder it long
as the white male closed the space in between the two.

In the back of head a voice told her to flee, but she was too headstrong for that. She picked her
body off the ground as he got close. She stood on all fours trying to hide her wound. She didn't want to
show her "weakness," but as she applied pressure to her back paw her eyes twitched as the foreign
object dug deeper. Watching the brute closely she noticed no aggression in his demeanor, so she gave
way to the pain and raised her leg once more off the ground. Jade couldn't help but keep her guard up
not many wolves she came across were friendly. The last one she interacted with tried her life over
carrion. This wolf seemed different though.

She keep her head and tail low also not wanting to seem too threatening, after all she was
the one trespassing whether she meant to or not.

"Your hind leg. It seems irritated. Would you mind allowing me to examine it?"

The brute showed concern, but Jade was a bit skeptical. She broke eye contact to glance
around to see if there were any other wolves too close for comfort. She didn't see anyone else. Her paw
throbbed as she mauled over the idea for a few seconds. She looked back at the wolf and with a leap
of trust she quietly talked back to him. "Y-Yes… You can look." She stood tense as her guard was up
high from giving the male permission to come even closer to her.
Nuclear_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:57 pm

S I L E N A
━━━━━━━⚬━━━━━━━
female . healer . two years old
tags : vaishnavi
mentions : saxon, kauri, moros, bear

using my phone again. sorry.
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
after finishing off half of a rabbit, silena took a look around. not much was happening; moros and bear seemed to be having a conversation about something or other, and saxon and kauri.. well, what silena may saw made her smile just a little bit more. saxon has always been a bit uptight with the way he presented himself, and acted. the young healer was glad that he was letting loose for a bit. one more quick glance around the camp, and nothing really seemed too out of order. except for this one white blur, of which she had nearly missed. in the corner of her eye, there was a wolf. despite the distance between them, silena could tell that this was no member of her pack. it was puzzling, why a loner would be so close to the camp. or perhaps it’s a spy from an enemy pack, silena didn’t really care. slowly, she looked to make sure that nobody was watching, before picking up a baby rabbit, and casually walking toward the trees, her eyes on the wolf and her ears on saxon. silena knew the male would have a fit if he saw her, and an argument was not really what the healer needed at the moment. as she slowly disappeared behind one of the many pine trees in the area, silena may’s tense shoulder relaxed only a little. she was a healer, bound by oath to help those in need. this wolf looked as though she needed a little bit of food in her stomach. “if you wanted food or something..” she started, “asking tends to shed light on those who do not understand.” silena knew had the mood to give an entire lecture on how it is a healer’s duty to help those in need, blah blah blah, but she instead fought the urge. it didn’t feel like a good idea to lecture one upon first meeting them.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compass; » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:18 pm

╒══════════╕
      four female loner
      ╘══════════╛

v a i s h n a v i
      __• tagged; silena

still laying down upon the soft dirt and grass, vaishnavi took a swift look around at who was about. a few adult wolves, two of which were playing, and a pup. she turned her attention back to the female by the food, before gazing back over to the two playing. she frowned, what was the point of such activity? there was entirely no gain from it, and it appeared as if they were just making a mess of their pelts. she shook her head and tilted it back to the cream coloured female. just as vaishnavi was preparing herself to jump forward, grab something and run, the female spotted her. hackles raised, she glared at the female, who merely picked up a small corpse and strolled over. she appeared relaxed and trusting, and navi didn't like it. she released a soft growl to warn the stranger to come no closer before she spoke. "i have no need to ask, for most are afraid to come as close as you to a lone wolf, making it easy to snatch and run," she stated, her voice crisp. vaishnavi stood, taking a look over the female. they were similar in size and colour, though this strangers fur was a browner white than navi's own snowy white. "why would you approach so carelessly?" she demanded, her ears pinned forward for any activity beyond the two.
Last edited by compass; on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me