The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

Postby rex. » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:53 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: N/A | Mood: Embarrassed | Mentions: | Location: Wolf Camp | Tags: Magnus, Quote, Succubus |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mornin'", the large wolf greeted, returning the smile with his own bright one. He was glad that the silence was broken rather than continuing on uncomfortably. Upon hearing a voice, Rhys glanced back to see another packmate, Succubus. He rolled his eyes at Quote, showing his annoyance with the oncoming fae's presence. The hunter didn't even know Succubus that well but just didn't like the overall vibe she gave off. "Good morning, Succubus." Rhys greeted in a fake cheery tone. Even if he didn'tike her, he didnt like being mean to people either. He made sure not to let his act be seen through as he usually was nice to her despite his dislike towards her.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:12 pm

Magnus
{Alpha--Male--4 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Irritated--TAGS:Rhys,Quote, & Succubus--MENTIONS:Hunting party--LOC:in wolf camp}
Magnus stood out on the cave overhang awaiting his hunting patrol to follow after him. From his reaction towards his words, Magnus felt confident that Rhys had gotten his message and would refrain from making the same mistake twice. The other brute had obediently followed after Magnus without protest and for that Magnus put aside his plans for any sort of punishment. He had faith that Rhys would not falter in his responsibility again, after all, he was normally a responsible and dutiful wolf. The same thing could never be said of the wolf who approached Magnus next. The alpha's grey eyes narrowed slightly as the fea, Succubus, approached. She was the last member of the pack he had the patience to deal with today, especially considering his already soured mood. Her leering gaze always unsettling him and he didn't feel like dealing with the look of satisfaction she was sure to give once she learned that Arwen was indeed gone for good.
The fur along his back bristled as she spoke, her scheming undertone not going unnoticed as she mentioned the beta. "She has not gone missing." He said calmly, doing his best not to give her a reaction despite his aggravation at the topic. "We can discuss this after we bring back a kill."He growled with an authoritative tone. "No sooner than that." He turned his gaze towards the cave, doing a headcount for who remained inside. As much as he didn't want to deal with Succubus another wolf added to the patrol would be useful. He would be able to split the party and safely send someone with Timur to gather the things Amarqu needed; while at the same time, having plenty of wolves to take down large prey. There were no other fit wolves he could take aside from the ones he had already chosen. With the pregnant fea nearing her pupping in a month or so's time they needed as much prey as they could manage to keep everyone full. So, he had no other choice. He turned back to the female and spoke: "You can come along if you want then." He retorted, not caring for her choice in words. No one could replace Arwen. She had been his beta.. his only beta for years. He would need to choose someone else for the rank soon, but no wolf would replace her. Her choice of words had aggravated him enough though that he felt letting her join was too forgiving. His gaze turned from the fea towards the den where Timur still was. "You will be in charge of ensuring Timur stays safe as he gathers any herbs he needs." His tone was dry and cool. Despite his earlier anger, her prods had helped him cool off and refocus. "If you would rather not, I can have someone else replace you." He said before turning away from her, letting it be known that the conversation was over. He turned to the other two wolves then. "You two will split off with me when it is time. The plan is to bring down whitetail today." He then continued to speak, going over the hunt as they waited for Timur.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowing » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:23 pm

After quick talk with his mother, Timur had two other herbs added to his list of what to grab during the hunting patrol, he could be seen nodding his head quickly as she trotted out as if to indicate that he really needed to get going, knowing the others were waiting outside for him. Once Timur got closer, he was within earshot to hear Magnus say another wolf would be accompanying him to collect herbs, his brow raising as to who it would be once he approached the others "Sounds good" He spoke softly, "Apologies for being late," He offered a bit of a nervous smile, his attention turned to all four, but mostly focused on Magnus.
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:44 pm

Firelight_AA wrote:
Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Dustbaths/Open/Tags: Enver

She relaxed as the wolf showed he wasn't a threat and was friendly. She listened to his words and watched his body language.
She didn't believe that the wolf wouldn't hurt her but she didn't want to face an angry pack so she nodded and rolled in the dirt and ran back to the forest. She had trouble finding this big boulder but after a bit she was able to find it. She sat down and waited for the wolf. She wondered why she was waiting, she should just run out of the territory. This could be a trap or maybe the other wolf would attack her or call his pack and have them attack. She shook her head this wolf seemed like he didn't want to attack her but she could never be too careful.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:28 am

━━━━━━ E V A ✶
  • dog leader
  • gender ♀
  • 3 years old
  • tagged; lily

Eva fell into silence, her sister's words setting in. A cool wind rustled through the trees, their leaves fluttering back and forth in the wind. How can Lily be so ready to quit on him?

"Alright, we can go back. But I'm not giving up yet." She answered finally, a firm, determined frown settling upon her countenance. "We'll let the others know, and heck, he could even be back at camp now." She mumbled the last sentence, turning to go. "Let's hurry." Her tone was brisk, as she promptly began with a quickening trot, not even glancing back to see if her sister was following.

Set in her pace, her mind was running perhaps even fast then her legs were. Why would he leave? If he did, if he did...was he unhappy? It didn't show. Stupid pup, he better be back at camp waiting for us. She broke out into a gallop, sprinting through the woods. And despite stumbling over various sticks, stones, and roots, she didn't slow until she reached camp, gasping for breath. Giving her pelt a good shake, she plopped her hindquarters down, for a rest.

It was probably best that she wait for Lily before addressing the pack.
Last edited by vibrancy on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:58 am

Lily
female ★ 3y ★ lesbian ★ dog leader ★ australian shepherd mix
crush: open ★ tags: eva

"Of course, if that's what you really want," she murmured softly. "I didn't expect you to give up," Lily added after a few moments. I doubt he's at camp though, she thought to herself. Her paws ached from the rough run, but she continued to trot behind Eva and tried her best to keep up with her. Like usual, Lily was running behind and panting. I don't understand why she has to rush, she thought stubbornly. After stumbling over more rocks and twigs, she made it to camp a few seconds after Eva did. Padding over to her sister, Lily sat down as well and craved the feel of water on her pelt. That was all she wanted this morning. It was a selfish thought, but she couldn't help it and she was panting hard now.

Amethyst
female ★ 3y ★ bi ★ wolf den mother ★ pregnant wolf
crush: open ★ tags: open

She shifted in her nest of feathers and deer pelts, her rounded belly becoming uncomfortable as the days went on. Exhaling heavily, Amethyst laid down on her side and stretched. For a moment, she pondered whether or not she should go out and take a walk before she was truly bedridden. She pulled herself up into a sitting position and wobbled for a few moments.

Tynan
male ★ 2y ★ gay ★ wolf omega ★ deaf wolf
crush: enver ★ tags: enver, open

Sneezing at the fur, he laughed and swiped at his own nose. The wiping didn't help much, and Tynan stifled another sneeze that threatened to come. Following Enver's gaze, he saw that Magnus was getting a patrol ready and a pang of sadness hit him. "Of course, thank you so much for the help," Tynan murmured gratefully after watching the wolf's mouth move. His heart fluttered when Enver nudged him and told him he'd meet him at the river -- a promise that wouldn't be broken. Beaming, he stood up and made his way down the mountain. Tynan sprinted towards the curved river and panted as soon as he made it there, craving the cool liquid on his fur. He dipped his paws in first and slowly waded in.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

terrible post is terrible

Postby vervainium » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 am

┌────────────────────────────┐

𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐒 !▸ female, warrior, five yrs
    ──── current interest: open, pm me !!!
    ──── current location: in wolf territory
    ──── current tag: magnus, rhys, others

└────────────────────────────┘
                    The warrior immediately took notice of everyone's sudden distaste after her arrival, and what she said managed to strike a few nerves as well. She loved to feed on the hate she received, it only made her desire to make this situation worse even greater than before. The rolling of eyes, and fake cheery tones, all of it never went unnoticed by Succubus ─ even that 'go to hell' look from Quote didn't go unnoticed. But in response, Succubus just curled her lips and flashed her teeth, fashioning it into the fakest smile. Not that she ever even attempted to make it look real. The warrior was just returning the 'hint' to her fellow packmate, letting her know that her attempt to get her to back off failed.

When the alpha's deep baritone interrupted them, she allowed her gaze to focus on him once more. 'She has not gone missing,' he said. Succubus didn't quite believe it, and she could tell that Magnus was only becoming more aggravated with the situation at hand. The she-wolf let a small 'tsk' escape her lips, but that was about it. Succubus didn't believe him, she believed that Arwen was gone, but she would leave it at that until after the hunt. She only came over to become involved and let it be known her opinion on the matter.

It surprised her, but when Magnus finally told her that she could tag along, "Great!" she announced early before he finished assigning her a task. Her demeanor slightly diminished upon hearing that she was going to be in charge of watching someone... Timur... her brow slightly furrowed out of confusion, wondering why someone like Timur couldn't handle his own. But she didn't have any time to question or negotiate her job as ─ speak of the devil ─ Timur had arrived.

"Wonderful, I was just about to ask where you were, Timur," she purred.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowing » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:52 am

Timur could feel the atmosphere inbetween the group was tense, neither Quote, Rhys, or Magnus appearing to have much of a really "positive" expression. His attention went from their alpha to Succubus, seeing as she was the one who would be accompanying him, "I do appreciate the helping hand, especially since I have a few more items added to the list, so thank you in advance" Timur offered some leisure in such a strained situation with a friendly tone towards her. He had never really seen much of Succubus, so he was unsure of how she behaved or conducted herself, however, he viewed most other wolves that shared his rank or similar as more of coworkers than packmates so he felt no real need to create any type of relationship "If you'd like, we can split up which herbs to collect, it'd save time if the both of us gathered" Timur spoke with a soft tone.
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 am

Magnus
{Alpha--Male--4 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Irritated--TAGS:Hunting party--MENTIONS:None--LOC:in wolf camp}
As Timur approached the brute turned and shook his pelt out,releasing his frustration. "Now that you are all here, let's go. No more wasting daylight, you can talk while we move." He was short and blunt with his orders now, padding forward and down the mountainside. They would be focusing their hunt in the lower sections of their territory today. The whitetail would likely still be grazing on the late morning dew with their young. If they were lucky enough they would be able to bring down a large buck or doe. He dipped his head towards Enver as they left, giving little attention as to why he had been playing around in the dust baths. As the others talked amongst themselves he silently led them, his ears flickering at the sound of their conversations. They had a bit of land to travel before they reached the feeding grounds and until then the chatter would be fine. The path they moved along was rocky and teaming with smaller life forms. Bugs crawled about the small pebbles and birds sang overhead. The summer season had brought with it a surplus of life, filling the highlands with sounds and smells.Magus allowed his eyes to take in their surroundings as they padded along.

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Happy--TAGS:open--MENTIONS:Firelight--LOC:Forest}
Enver watched the wolf follow his directions and runoff. He quickly went to work masking her scent with his own. Luckily enough he managed to complete his task just as Magnus gave storming out of the cave up above, quickly descending down the mountain. Enver noted the alpha's bad mood and was glad he had sent the stranger away for now. He laid in the dust bath and pretended to be preoccupied to await for the hunting patrol to pass by and leave. The boulder he had sent Firelight to was a generally peaceful spot in the forest. Often birds used it as a resting spot and rabbits could often be found burrowing nearby. He hoped the wolf would stay put and out of trouble until he could sneak off to meet her.--
Once the hunting party had passed the male gave out a relieved sigh and looked towards the cave. Inside there remained only the elderly or pregnant. He promised himself he would not be gone long and turned to pad off in the direction he had led Firelight. As the dappled wolf moved he considered his next plan of action. Once he knew a bit more about the wolf perhaps he could convince Magnus to invite her to join the pack? The idea made a smile grow on his maw and he moved forward with a skip in his step. Eventually, he found his way to the boulder and let out a quiet bark to announce himself. "Hello? Are you there?" He questioned aloud, not wanting to startle her again if she were.

Redd
{Counselor--Male--11 yrs--Dog pack--Irish setter mix--Calm--TAGS:open--MENTIONS:none--LOC:Forest}
After talking to the two loners a bit longer Redd gave them directions back towards the humans, warning them to stay away from the wolves. He watched as they left and slowly continued his walk. The old dog changed his coarse and headed back towards the river. He found a nice sunny rock on the side of the river and laid there, resting and sunning himself. Redd could no longer fight the raging water in the river but he often came to this part of the river, closest to the camp, to sunbathe. It often helped his aching joints and helped him nap.
As he laid there allowing the sun to warm him up he gazed out into the river, watching the fast-flowing water move. It offered an almost lulling sound effect and made Redd yawn multiple times as he rested.

Clove
{Scout--Female--2 yrs--Dog pack--Husky/Samoyed Mutt--Happy--TAGS:Ares,Eva,&Lily--MENTIONS:Everyone in camp--LOC:Camp}

Clove was grateful for Ares' understanding and help. Her muddy tail wagged behind her with joy despite the tense mood in camp. It was nice to have trustful companions to rely on. She was very thankful for her entire pack.
However, some nagging concerns remained in the back of her mind despite the support of Ares.. Were Eva and Lily okay? Had they found Willoughby yet? Clove did not know the answer to any of these questions. She had o answers for anyone if they had questions. That was until the sound of pawsteps caught her attention. She turned to see that the two sisters had returned. She barked out a greeting, her eyes hopeful of good news as she searched behind them for any sign of Will. When she did not spot the brute after a few moments her tail dropped and she glanced towards either of them, now dreading their news.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:27 pm

Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Forest/Open/Tags: Enver

It was peaceful where she was waiting, there were birds singing and rabbits hopping about. She was watching a rabbit family when she heard a quiet bark and looked over to see the wolf who warned her about the cave. She gave a nod and wondered what the wolf wanted.Would he chase her off now? Ask her to join the pack? Join her and become a loner? She just didn't know. He seemed kind enough to not lead her into a trap but she didn't know what the wolf could want with her.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me