➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

Postby Insanity Plea » Sun May 10, 2020 11:14 am

Coalpaw ;; Male ;; GravelClan Apprentice ;; 7 Moons ;; Heterosexual ;; Crush: Open ;; Location: Hunting Patrol ;; Tag: Sorrelstorm, Rowanstep, Badgerpaw
        He had briefly fallen behind his mentor as he followed her through the territory, noting that they were joining up with a hunting patrol. It was eerie at times, the rotting decay of the former two-leg buildings, but it was home and the forest was already taking back what had once belong to it before the beasts had stepped in to ruin everything. Coalpaw was content with a good hunt and eager to practice his stalking skills to show his improvement. Still, he remained reserved per his usual nature as he breathed in the surroundings. He was searching for scents, hoping that he could bring in a catch to make his clan proud. Badgerpaw exclaimed that they would bring home a catch to make Brackenmask proud given she was sick and heading to Nettlefern. He twitched his tail in response, not wanting to risk startling any prey that may be in the area with his voice. Rowanstep busied himself with talking to Sorrelstorm as Coalpaw kept his gaze sharp. Admittedly, he could be cynical at times, but he didn't see how any talking at all helped a hunting patrol. With leaf-bare fast approaching, he didn't want to take any chances. He just wanted to do something his clan could be proud of, and that was all.
Last edited by Insanity Plea on Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Non-Tag wrote:Image
Gasoline wrote:𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖞
𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒
𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖚𝖕, 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕷𝖔𝖜 𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖒, 𝖘𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖚𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖆 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖜 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖉𝖊
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖛𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊
ImageImage
աɛ'ʀɛ
ǟʟʟ
ʍǟɖ
ɦɛʀɛ
Insanity Plea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sun May 10, 2020 5:07 pm

() 𝚂 𝚗 𝚘 𝚠 𝚙 𝚊 𝚠
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( clan: gravelclan ) ( age: nine moons ) ( rank: apprentice to sagetalon ) ( location: camp ) ( tagged: sagetalon, houndstar )
    ------> The more headstrong, assertive apprentices of the clan were the ones who most often laid claim to the two cushioned chairs on either side of the doors, ever opening and closing with the push and pull of the winds, leading into the apprentice’s den. Snowpaw was not one of those cats. Occasionally, she could negotiate her way into dangling off the back of one and chattering her generous peer to sleep, but, for the most part, Snowpaw chose to sleep on the littering of dried leaves in front of the entrance, where the sun shone through the windows and warmed her back slowly until the warmth was just enough to ebb her from her quiet slumber. Usually, she awoke with the sun, but, this morning, it was a cool breeze that cut through her fur along her spine that woke her with a shiver. She uncurled her tail from over her face reflexively, blinking the sleep from her pale blue eyes and looking blearily about the den. It took her a moment to realize that she was alone. Snowpaw gasped and leaped to her feet. She had overslept! But Sagetalon had asked her to accompany her on a hunt this morning!

------> Snowpaw bolted to all fours, stumbling slightly in her just-awoken bleariness, and scrambled out into the main camp, eyes searching frantically for her mentor. “Sagetalon?” she called, but there was no answer. Oh, why had she had to sleep in today of all the days? She never slept in! In fact, she was often the one to annoy her fellow apprentices with her ritualistic “rise and shine” chiming every morning. Sagetalon was so kind to her. She wasn’t worried that her mentor would be angry with her, but she did fear her disappointment.

------> After asking around among her fellow clan cats, Snowpaw was directed just outside the shelter of the campsite. Her ears were pinned faintly back with worry by the time she spotted her mentor, because with her was Houndstar. For a moment, Snowpaw considered turning around and hiding out until Sagetalon was away from their leader, who in all honestly was quite frightening by her appearance alone, not to mention her authority. How mortifying to admit in front of her that she was late to the hunt Sagetalon had asked her to prepare for the night before. But that would hardly be honest of her to cower away and admit her mistakes in private. Steeling herself with a quiet breath, Snowpaw waited for a break in the conversation and padded up to them, briefly rubbing her cheek against Sagetalon’s side in greeting. “Good morning, Sagetalon.” She could smell the fresh air of the morning all over her, suggesting she had perhaps already slipped out for the hunt. Snowpaw frowned softly before glancing shyly up at Houndstar. “And good morning to you as well, Houndstar.” She smiled sweetly despite her dread, and then returned her attention to her mentor. “I’m so sorry. I know you asked me to hunt with you this morning. I didn’t mean to be late. Is their any way I can make it up to you? To either of you?” She looked between the two she-cats with her ears drooping in shame.

(☽☾) 𝙼 𝚘 𝚘 𝚗 𝚐 𝚊 𝚣 𝚎 𝚛
    ( clan: tideclan ) ☽☾ ( age: eighty-seven moons ) ☽☾ ( rank: warrior ) ☽☾ ( location: den, camp ) ☽☾ ( tagged: open )
    ------> Moongazer had never fallen asleep or awoken on the same schedule. Some days she would fall asleep before sundown, others she was awake all night and did not sleep until sun rise, and it was possible that she simply would not sleep for days. After all, there was too much out there in the world waiting to be observed and discovered by her wide open eyes to waste her time on uneventful sleep. She had succumbed to the unwanted need some time after moonhigh, and, as always, though Hookclaw unfailing retired to the warriors den on a regular schedule, he had somehow sensed her presence and had come to curl around her, head resting over her shoulders. She could feel his slow, calm breaths against her side, could feel the breath of his nose gently rustling her fur. Moongazer did not precisely comprehend his ritual of seeking her out like this, but, nevertheless, a faint smile traced her lips. She thought, as always, to enjoy the small moment, but, predictably, her eyes drifted upward and caught the glint of the sun peeking through at the entrance of the den. The day called to her, beckoned her with it’s unknown, and she couldn’t stand it. This interaction was meaningless besides, with one party not even conscious.

------> Quietly, Moongazer slipped out from underneath her youngest son, wincing a little as his chin hit the dirt more roughly than intended. He was started awake immediately, she could tell, by his grunt and subsequent hiss that choked itself when he seemed to realize what had happened. “Mother..?” She hummed in response as she bowed into a a languorous stretch. “You barely came in before sunup. Don’t you think you should sleep a little longer?” Moongazer scoffed at delay, recoiling back into a relaxed posture, tail swaying as she strode toward the exit of the den. “As I’ve told you, I’m not designed like you and other cats. I exist quite well as I do; you shouldn’t need reminding.” It was not a scolding, per say, though she did grow tired of explaining herself to her sometimes dense son. Before Hookclaw could reply her, she was already gone and awash with sunlight, paw steps making a beeline out of camp and in the direction of the border.

() 𝙷 𝚘 𝚘 𝚔 𝚌 𝚕 𝚊 𝚠
    ( clan: tideclan ) ( age: thirty-five moons ) ( rank: warrior ) ( location: den, camp ) ( tagged: featherhaze )
    ------> “Would you like to—?” Hookclaw terminated his inquiry, seeing as his mother had already disappeared. He huffed, casting away his gaze from the filter of soft autumn sunlight streaming through the entrance and sitting up sluggishly into his eternally hunched posture, feeling an old ache between his shoulder blades in the awkward bend of his spine. He had been hoping to spend a bit of company in the presence of his mother this morning, but, as always, she had other plans. He tried not to take it personally, though, as always, his success was less than limited. He thrashed his tail in annoyance at himself, rising abruptly to his feet and striding out of the den. In the light, his pale eyes squinted and his tabby pelt shone. Regardless, despite its sleek condition, he sat down and began his morning grooming ritual. By the time he was finished, most of his clan mates had established their first tasks of the day. He licked his paw and wiped his right whisker pad one last time before noticing Featherhaze had just risen and was groggily making her way to the kill pile. Disgusting. The kill pile was nothing more than a glorified pile of rotting corpses. He would never deign to defile his body with such second rate filth when he could have a fresh kill in his jaws almost any time he desired it. With something of an uncomfortable stretch, his back cracked, relieving some of the ache, and he glided over to her, chin and tail held high.

“Are you certain that’s an advisable choice for your morning meal?” Her eyed her swollen belly pointedly, a bit of a grimace tugging on his features. If he wouldn’t even put that flesh rot in his mouth, how much worse was it for an expectant mother to consume it? He was sorely tempted to swat that scaly poison out from between her paws, but he politely refrained for the time being. He swore though, if so much as a whisker of hers twitched toward that fish, he would take it in his claws and slap her with it.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 12, 2020 5:39 am

Nettlefern
female ★ 24m ★ lesbian ★ gravel medicine cat
crush: open ★ tags: Lizardfang

She smiled softly at his expression and turned to stare at the pile. Lizardfang's grumbling turned into a nice and polite tone for her, as it was most of the time. Everyone thought that he was cranky, but Nettlefern saw him as talkative and wise as well as full of experience. She loved hearing stories from him as a kit and would sit in the elder's den with him for hours. The medicine cat hummed and prodded at various prey with a claw. "Food is always good after a nice nap or a long doze," Nettlefern agreed, which was also how she often spent her time. At his suggestion, she laughed lightly and replied, "I think a rabbit would hit the spot, and I promise I won't eat all of it." Nettlefern stood up and sifted through the pile, grabbing a plump rabbit from the bottom in her jaws. She plopped it beside Lizardfang.

Hailpaw
male ★ 13m ★ gay ★ tide apprentice
crush: Juniperpaw ★ tags: Juniperpaw, Wolfstar

"Have fun with your old grump," he joked and bumped hips with Juniperpaw. Purring with amusement at his sudden burst of excitement, Hailpaw rested his tail-tip on his friend's flank for a moment before the cats arrived and came to take him away. Not that Juniperpaw was his possession. They were both apprentices, and they had their duties. "See you later!" he called back and watched as Juniperpaw raced towards Timberpath. The dark tom whipped his head around when he heard Wolfstar by the apprentices' den and dashed over to him, slowing down as he got near. Perhaps he hadn't seen Hailpaw with Juniperpaw earlier. "I'm right here!" he chimed cheerfully and smiled at his mentor.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➴ post six

Postby -solar eclipse- » Tue May 12, 2020 8:27 am

𝐅 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐇 𝐀 𝐙 𝐄
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx28 moons old ⟶ queen of tideclan ⟶ she-cat ⟶ mentors; n/a ⟶ interest; open ⟶ location; camp ⟶ mood; amused
    xxtagged; hookclaw

About to take a bite out of the fish that she'd chosen, only to turn her head to the tom as he began to speak to her, an amused smile already making its way onto her features. "Oh, it couldn't possibly be. But I could also be having nothing this morning, and I'm sure that's much worse." She simply couldn't help but tease him, after all he was more fun to be around than an empty and silent nursery with how dramatic he could be. Of course, she didn't mean much from her teasing, and certainly not to offend anyone.

Although she loved her kits dearly, she couldn't help but wonder how different if she'd chosen someone else that was more loyal to the clan, instead of her former mate who'd run off with her sister. Perhaps it would be different, or maybe it would be no different than what it was now.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍
    xx22 moons old ⟶ warrior of gravelclan ⟶ she-cat ⟶ mentors; snowpaw ⟶ interest; open ⟶ location; camp ⟶ mood; happy
    xxtagged; snowpaw

In truth, she'd completely forgotten that she had an apprentice, and it was not the first time Sagetalon had accidentally left her at camp. It was odd she thought, being assigned an apprentice even though the warrior herself still had her moments of acting like a new apprentice. She hadn't thought that she would be ready for one or even be any good at teaching, and she worried if Snowpaw was actually learning anything or just trying her best. Turning her head to see Snowpaw, she only gave her a bright smile, despite how ashamed she looked of herself. "Good morning, Snowpaw!" The silver tabby was a little sad that the apprentice looked so upset with herself, and only shook her head. It was more common for her to be worried about what she was trying to teach Snowpaw and if she was failing, than being angry or disappointed simply because she accidentally slept in. "It's fine, Snowpaw."
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Tue May 12, 2020 11:22 am

(please check the discussion post there has been a few major changes due to two people dropping out, i would love to continue this rp as smoothly as possible!)

➳ new-leaf [ ] green-leaf [ ] leaf-fall [x] leaf-bare [ ]
➳ morning [ ] afternoon [x] evening [ ]

amylovescallie. wrote:
        darkclaw • gravelclan • twenty seven moons • tom • apprentice: flarepaw • mate/crush: open • tags: stormtail

darkclaw nodded once. "we will be patrolling around our borders near tideclan. i don't want them stealing what little prey we have left, and on the way back we can hunt a bit if we're able to." he knew there was an appropriate amount of hunting parties sent out but this was very important as well, they may even be able to snag a rabbit running over their border if they were lucky. he got to his paws and began to lead the way toward the entrance eager to get going, not one for small talk he kept his head high gaze watching where he intended on exiting the building.

ottermist • tideclan • twenty four moons • she-cat • apprentice: none • mate/crush: open • tags: wolfstar

hearing wolfstar's purr definitely made her feel better about it. walking up to the apprentice den she greeted hailpaw with ease and a grin, seeing as wolfstar was the leader she decided to let him do the talking for the most part staying a little ways back in order for him to begin with ease and not feel crowded in. she knew wolfstar was a good leader she just hoped that he would have the confidence to realize it himself. she sat herself down beside him and waited for him to invite hailpaw to the patrol.

juniperpaw • tideclan • twelve moons • tom • mentor: timberpath • mate/crush: open • tags: timberpath

seeing his apprentice gave him a bit of a rush because it probably meant that they would have some sort activity planned and he was always ready fro excitement and action. once timberpath had uttered his greeting juniperpaw knew to be quiet, timberpath was one to speak little but say what he needed so if the tom had known what they were doing he would have stated it. instead he opted to sit by him, tail thrashing back and forth excitedly.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunsniff » Tue May 12, 2020 2:06 pm

GRAVELCLAN

ROSEHEART >> tags; darkclaw, stormtail
Roseheart had admittedly been eavesdropping on Darkclaw and Stormtail from afar. She perked her ears in their direction and eventually stood to her gray paws and made her way over. "I would love to join your patrol if you have a free spot." She smiled tenderly at the two as she conveyed her interest in joining. She needed something to do, and perhaps a quirky individual was needed in the patrol.

BUMBLEBLAZE >> mentions; sagetalon, snowpaw
The large, long-furred, orange tabby tom stretched his body slowly out over the gritty earth. His long claws ever so slowly dug into the earth as his pale green eyes surveyed the camp in search of an activity. He was a sophisticated tom, and knew that he needed to brush up on his skills every once in awhile. He took notice of Sagetalon and Snowpaw interacting and was picking up on some disappointment rolling off of the apprentice. He approached slowly, considering asking if they wanted to go out and get a bit of training done. While he didn't have an apprentice of his own, it was evident he wanted one.

TIDECLAN

WHITESCAR >> mentions; hookclaw, moongazer
Whitescar was apparently participating in some family-drama watching today. For he was located at the outer edge of the warrior den in his nest and had peeked an eye open to witness the interaction between Hookclaw and Moongazer. As the two felines eventually left the den, the tom chuckled. The soft sound echoed nicely within the nearly empty den. He slowly stretched out of his nest with the intent to possibly hunt this morning. He shook out bits and pieces from his long-furred, white coat.
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Tue May 12, 2020 3:13 pm

() 𝚂 𝚗 𝚘 𝚠 𝚙 𝚊 𝚠
    ( clan: gravelclan ) ( age: nine moons ) ( rank: apprentice to sagetalon ) ( location: camp ) ( tagged: sagetalon, bumbleblaze )
    ------>Snowpaw perked up readily at her mentor’s forgiveness. She had always liked Sagetalon, even before she had been assigned as her apprentice. The she-cat made mistakes easy—Well, it wasn’t that she made accidents simple, but, whenever Snowpaw did something wrong, there was never judgement from Sagetalon. And thank Starclan for that. She would never have survived even this long as an apprentice without Sagetalon’s reliable patience and forgiveness.

------>Snowpaw smiled, her tail twitching eagerly out behind her. “I saw Coalpaw head out for a hunting patrol with some of the warriors. If you still wanted to hunt I’m not sure if we really need to now.” She laughed briefly. Coalpaw was an excellent apprentice. She had seen him working with Sorrelstorm a few times now, and though he was younger than her, he had an exhilarating amount of talent. She rationalized that it was probably because he was so quiet, so focused, and she admired that about him. There was something to admire about all of the apprentices in her clan, all except for herself, really. Sometimes, she wished that the leader would simply hurry up and demote her back to the rank of a kit. She could live with the name Snowkit forever, she supposed. She was fairly small for her age, after all.

------>Coming out of her reverie, Snowpaw blinked and swished her tail again. “I suggest we either join them, or you show me something you know! I always love learning things from you.” She smiled sweetly and eagerly, waiting for the wisdom of her mentor to guide their day until Bumbleblaze appeared. Her tail perked up in greeting, and she smiled. “Hello, Bumbleblaze!” He was a large, handsome warrior with a pelt like fire and all its outstretched tendrils, and, quite honestly, his skills intimidated her. Fortunately, Whatever intimidation she felt when around him was starkly overshadowed by her enjoyment of the tom. “Would you like to help us decide how to kick off the day?”

(☽☾) 𝙼 𝚘 𝚘 𝚗 𝚐 𝚊 𝚣 𝚎 𝚛
    ( clan: tideclan ) ☽☾ ( age: eighty-seven moons ) ☽☾ ( rank: medicine cat ) ☽☾ ( location: gravelclan border ) ☽☾ ( tagged: darkclaw, stormtail, roseheart )
    ------>Moongazer maintained her steady, determined pace in the direction of the forbidden border. She often crossed it and was sure by now that those who patrolled the Gravelclan borders had detected the evidence of her trespassing more than once my now, but she had not yet Ben caught red-pawed. She wasn’t concerned about it regardless; it seemed her clan held much more contempt for outsiders than the Gravelclan cats tended to, an opinion which she held as well. Moongazer, not particularly loyal to her clan’s values, or perhaps any cat’s values, had no care for who a cat was or where they came from. Most were exactly the same—banal, a bit stupid, and uninspired. It was not that she held such qualities against the typical cat, but, it did make for a rather boring time when caught under someone’s attention. Perhaps the Gravelclan cats were different; at least their ancestors had harbored the sense of adventure enough to defect from the collective clan and invite a stranger into their ranks. She doubted she would be discovering either the contrary or otherwise, however. This was nothing more than an in-and-out mission, with little time to be had for being detected.

------>She was only here for the water. It was a strange thing here, and a little scarce. She knew of a puddle, however, which was never eaten up by the sun, no matter how long or how dry the summers were. It had an unusual twang to its odor, something unpleasant. Gossip did not often cross borders from one clan to the other, but Moongazer had a distinct suspicion that this was a pool filled with the kind of cruel water that turned thirsty cats very ill. She was trespassing to collect a sample and study it. She had never come across its nefarious properties before, and the mystery compelled her. What was in this water to turn it so sour, and could something be done to rid it of its poisons? She would be impartial to sharing her findings with Gravelclan, if they would have her as an audience, though she wouldn’t seek them out with word of any of her discoveries, should she make any.

------>As she stepped from the last of the wilderness and into the strange hodgepodge of man made rock and invasive weed of the Gravelclan territory, she realized there was a patrol close to her location. Perhaps she had chosen her timing poorly, as it was a common hour to scout along the borders for trouble. She wished not to be bothered but realized that she was quite doomed unless she wished to turn around—she was upwind, her scent likely blowing straight into their nostrils. With a soft sigh, Moongazer lifted her head and began trotting off directly in the party’s direction, supposing she might be able to barter passage for her purposes.

() 𝙷 𝚘 𝚘 𝚔 𝚌 𝚕 𝚊 𝚠
    ( clan: tideclan ) ( age: thirty-five moons ) ( rank: warrior ) ( location: den, camp ) ( tagged: featherhaze )
    ------>Hookclaw growled under his breath at the she-cat’s poor sense of humor, his eyes suitably narrowed for the instance. “Oh, please. The rancid fumes of decay must be wafting up your nose and straight into your brain if you think you’re being humorous right now.” He rolled his eyes, considering leaving Featherhaze to her miserably mephitic meal, but, in good conscience, he couldn’t do it. Often, he would sit in the shade cast by the outcropping of the warriors den and glare, silently judging his fellow warriors who would go and eat from the pile like second rate scavengers, but Featherhaze was a different matter altogether. She was in kit, and he was not about to be responsible for the next generation being born slug-brained or with seven toes on the same paw. Grimacing slightly at his fate, Hookclaw turned his head and placed a few self-soothing licks to his shoulder.

------> “Alright, enough of that. I can’t bear to see that slimy filth draped over your paws another moment.” He raised a paw and swiftly batted the fish off to the side, his stomach performing a small, nauseating lurch inside of him as the flesh of his paw connected with its dehydrated scales. He gagged, hackles raising along his neck slightly, and flicked his paw rapidly in disgust, soon succumbing to the urge to frantically lick it clean. Once he was settled, he cast something of a glower to Featherhaze. “Come on.” He flicked his tail in gesture for her to rise. “We’re going to find you something that won’t kill you before sundown.” He turned and padded off in the direction of the tree line marking the border of the den site, pausing there to ensure he was not moving too quickly for the queen.
Last edited by O.G. on Tue May 12, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

11- wolfstar

Postby clickbait » Tue May 12, 2020 3:38 pm

【wolfstar】

gender; tom rank; leader age; 27 location; camp mentions; hailpaw, juniperpaw tags; hailpaw

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

“perfect” wolfstar purred at the apprentice as he joined the leader. “are you up for a hunting patrol?” wolfstar asked, he doesn’t like forcing things on young cats. wolfstar nodded towards juniperpaw, acknowledging the young tom. the tabby tom could tell the chemistry between the two. he wished he could put the two together more often, but he wasn’t deputy. wolfstar dug his claws into the ground. the dirt here was moister and it felt like it would give way at any moment. wolfstar pulled himself up. he padded to the side slowly, flexing his claws in and out everything he moved. when the tabby found harder ground, he took a seat and looked back at hailpaw. “it will give me a good idea on where you are currently and what you need to work on.” he meowed.
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Tue May 12, 2020 4:54 pm

➳ new-leaf [ ] green-leaf [ ] leaf-fall [x] leaf-bare [ ]
➳ morning [ ] afternoon [x] evening [ ]

darkclaw • gravelclan • twenty seven moons • tom • apprentice: flarepaw • mate/crush: open • tags: stormtail, roseheart

as he passed his ears flickered toward rose heart, flicking his tail towards her in greeting he responded "of course, it's better to be safe when going near the border i know tideclan has a massive distrust for us." tideclan had been known to grow angry at them for merely inching too close to the border but he had an odd feeling they'd be stealing prey now that the winter was coming especially knowing that gravelclan had so little prey around him. he was glad to have two trustable cats alongside him, "come quickly," he spoke continuing forwards and leaping out of the building into the cold "it's midday and we need to get there soon," he intended to search up and down the border making sure no one had entered and maybe catch some prey on the way back.

ottermist • tideclan • twenty four moons • she-cat • apprentice: none • mate/crush: open • tags: wolfstar, hailpaw, juniperpaw.

ottermist sat by as she listened to her leader invite juniperpaw along with hailpaw, tail swish back and forth. she was excited to try and evaluate the apprentices, it showed that wolfstar was giving her real responsibility even though she didn't have an apprentice of her own. she also couldn't wait to catch some fresh-kill, she was starving and the sooner they got this on the sooner they would be able to come back and chow down.

juniperpaw • tideclan • twelve moons • tom • mentor: timberpath • mate/crush: open • tags: timberpath, wolfstar

juniperpaw leaped to his paws when wolfstar approached, his jaw almost fell open in excitement. when he saw that hailpaw had joined as well he was even more excited. he looked toward his mentor and back at wolfstar "of course!" he exclaimed walking forward ready to prove himself. he looked over at hailpaw smiling widely, he was happy to be showing how he was coming along to the leader as well as have his closest friend by his side to do so.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 12, 2020 5:37 pm

Nettlefern
female ★ 24m ★ lesbian ★ gravel medicine cat
crush: open ★ tags: Lizardfang

She smiled softly at his expression and turned to stare at the pile. Lizardfang's grumbling turned into a nice and polite tone for her, as it was most of the time. Everyone thought that he was cranky, but Nettlefern saw him as talkative and wise as well as full of experience. She loved hearing stories from him as a kit and would sit in the elder's den with him for hours. The medicine cat hummed and prodded at various prey with a claw. "Food is always good after a nice nap or a long doze," Nettlefern agreed, which was also how she often spent her time. At his suggestion, she laughed lightly and replied, "I think a rabbit would hit the spot, and I promise I won't eat all of it." Nettlefern stood up and sifted through the pile, grabbing a plump rabbit from the bottom in her jaws. She plopped it beside Lizardfang.

Hailpaw
male ★ 13m ★ gay ★ tide apprentice
crush: Juniperpaw ★ tags: Wolfstar, Juniperpaw, Ottermist

"I'd love to go on a hunting patrol," he agreed, more calmly this time. Hailpaw turned his head to follow his mentor's gaze and smiled when he saw his friend. Juniperpaw and Ottermist were standing close to each other, so he assumed both of them would be on the patrol Wolfstar mentioned. Hailpaw shot his close friend a quick grin and a mischievous wiggle of his nose. He glanced back at Wolfstar and watched him shake himself off, standing up straighter as if he was pushing something from his mind. Hailpaw was curious, but he didn't pry. When he sat down, he settled down not far from him and curled his tail over his front paws. What Wolfstar said next took him aback, but he replied, "Oh! Of course, that's fine with me."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me