The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:24 pm

Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Dustbaths/Open/Tags: Enver

She watching the river and didn't notice the wolf until he spoke, and when he did speak she jumped and turned around with fear in her eyes. She then registered his words and looked up, there was a cave in the mountains. She then backed away from both the cave opening and the strange wolf, her body and eyes lowering but looking around furtively. She didn't want any trouble as she wasn't good with confrontation. She let her body language tell the other wolf she meant no harm and would leave their territory without a fight.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:02 pm

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Cautious--TAGS:Firelight--MENTIONS:Pack--LOC:Dustbaths}
Enver's ears pressed against his skull in guilt as the fea turned around with fear in her gaze. The last thing he had wanted to do was startle her, but she was in a rather dangerous situation. He did not have time to calm her nerves. Magnus was very protective of his pack and did not stand for loners this close to the den. Even if she meant no harm the fact she was this close to their home was reason enough for Magnus to be suspicious of her.
Unlike Magnus however, Enver only saw a confused wolf in front of him, not a threat. He lowered his own body to appear less threatening and spoke again. "I don't want to harm you, please don't be afraid." The dappled wolf glanced up towards the cave overhang, thankful that no wolves stood at its edge. "I need you to come here though- before you draw attention to yourself." He spoke softly, barely loud enough for her to hear. "I won't hurt you, we can talk once you are out of sight." He shrugged his head in the direction of the nearby forest. He knew the hunting party wouldn't likely head in that direction today. "There is a large boulder that way, I will meet you there once Iv hidden your scent. Roll in the dirt quickly and go." He urged his body language showing the urgency of his words.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:11 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: N/A | Mood: Drowsy | Mentions: | Location: Wolf Camp | Tags: Open|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was mid-morning by the time Rhys woke up, which was unusual considering he enjoyed waking up early to ho on calming walks. Walking out of a den, the male let out a loud yawn. He looked around and tried to spot some of his packmates, seeing that many were talking or doing certain tasks. Still somewhat drowsy, Rhys looked up at the beautiful blue sky as he felt a soft, warm breeze blow across his pelt. It was a feeling that he welcomed, especially since he had missed his usual morning routine. The many sounds of nature could be heard all around him which just added to the comfortable atmosphere. The Hunter decided that he would deal with any and all tasks in a moment when he was fully woken up.
Last edited by rex. on Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Dustbaths/Open/Tags: Enver

She relaxed as the wolf showed he wasn't a threat and was friendly. She listened to his words and watched his body language.
She didn't believe that the wolf wouldn't hurt her but she didn't want to face an angry pack so she nodded and rolled in the dirt and ran back to the forest. She had trouble finding this big boulder but after a bit she was able to find it. She sat down and waited for the wolf. She wondered why she was waiting, she should just run out of the territory. This could be a trap or maybe the other wolf would attack her or call his pack and have them attack. She shook her head this wolf seemed like he didn't want to attack her but she could never be too careful.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:22 pm

━━━━━━ E V A ✶
  • dog leader
  • gender ♀
  • 3 years old
  • tagged; lily
    Eva sighed, the only response she felt she could give her sister wasn't much of a response at all. "I don't know." She mumbled, her voice taking on a slight edge. Now she was getting angry. Shame on him, for putting them and the pack through this ridiculous charade of looking for his sorry hide. She huffed angrily, speeding up her pace.

They were nearing the river now, and she could hear the bubbling waters as they flowed downstream. Her heart pounding, she hurriedly pounced over roots and fallen branches, sliding to a stop at the water's edge. "Willoughby!" She called out breathlessly, scanning their surroundings. "WILL!"

No reply. She could tell, using her nose, that he had been around. The direction in which his drifted went off their territory.

He had crossed. She had a feeling, and it wasn't a good one. "I think he's....gone..." She turned to her sister with a stoic expression. "Should....should we head back?"

━━━━━ Q U O T E ✦
  • wolf hunter
  • gender ♀
  • 4 years old
  • tagged; magnus
    Quote was laying in the same patch of sun, her dark eyes half closed, as she awaited the presence of others, knowing a hunt would likely commence soon. However, despite her assumptions, she still jerked up to her feet with a start, hearing Magnus speak her name.

"Good morning, sir." the fae replied, nodding at his request. "It's an honor. I stand ready." Pack life wasn't something she intended to take for granted. She truly did consider it an honor, as well as a privilege, to be able to hunt alongside such an alpha, and with her pack she was proud to call her own.

As she stood still, awaiting further command, she couldn't keep herself from inquiring about the beta. "Magnus, will Arwen be joining us this morning?" She squinted in the sunlight, tilting her head. She figured the reason was simple, but Arwen's absence surely seemed out of the norm.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Lily
female ★ 3y ★ lesbian ★ dog leader ★ australian shepherd mix
crush: open ★ tags: eva

At her sister's angry tone, she brushed up against her gently. Lily still remained silent and tried to keep the same pace, not as fast as the other leader. Her paws stumbled over the roots and branches, frowning as she got caught while Eva was leaped over them gracefully. "Eva... I think we should head back. If he went this far, I don't know if he's returning to our pack. It's time to let him go," Lily murmured softly and nudged her sister's shoulder. The trail went cold here, and it seemed to lead onto the wolves' territory. "Would you like to inform everyone about what happened? Just so they know?"

Amethyst
female ★ 3y ★ bi ★ wolf den mother ★ pregnant wolf
crush: open ★ tags: open

She shifted in her nest of feathers and deer pelts, her rounded belly becoming uncomfortable as the days went on. Exhaling heavily, Amethyst laid down on her side and stretched. For a moment, she pondered whether or not she should go out and take a walk before she was truly bedridden. She pulled herself up into a sitting position and wobbled for a few moments.

Tynan
male ★ 2y ★ gay ★ wolf omega ★ deaf wolf
crush: enver ★ tags: enver, open

Sneezing at the fur, he laughed and swiped at his own nose. The wiping didn't help much, and Tynan stifled another sneeze that threatened to come. Following Enver's gaze, he saw that Magnus was getting a patrol ready and a pang of sadness hit him. "Of course, thank you so much for the help," Tynan murmured gratefully after watching the wolf's mouth move. His heart fluttered when Enver nudged him and told him he'd meet him at the river -- a promise that wouldn't be broken. Beaming, he stood up and made his way down the mountain. Tynan sprinted towards the curved river and panted as soon as he made it there, craving the cool liquid on his fur. He dipped his paws in first and slowly waded in.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Magnus
{Alpha--Male--4 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Calm--TAGS:Quote & Rhys--MENTIONS:Hunting party--LOC:in wolf camp}
The alpha was grateful for the fea's serious attitude and nodded his head to her response. "Great, We head out as soon as Timur is ready." His tone was calm and his expression neutral.. until the she-wolf brought up Arwen. Once again his hackles bristled at the mention of his awol beta. His cold expression twisted into one of annoyance and he growled out a response. "No, She won't be." He normally kept his personal feelings out of his alpha duties but the betrayal had hurt him more than he had expected. "We will talk more about her after the hunt. Don't bring it up again until then." His tone was deeper now, more intimidating and true to his negative mood, without excusing himself from the she-wolf he turned and spotted Rhys. Magnus's eyes narrowed at the late-waking wolf and stalked towards him "You are late this morning Rhys." He growled. "Hurry and wake yourself up, you are joining us on a hunt." His hackles bristled as he glared at the normally competent wolf. "We won't wait on you." He finished before barking, letting the party know they were heading out then and now. He padded for the cave opening, expecting his members to follow him.

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Happy--TAGS:open--MENTIONS:Firelight--LOC:Dustbaths}
Enver watched the wolf follow his directions and runoff. He quickly went to work masking her scent with his own. Luckily enough he managed to complete his task just as Magnus gave storming out of the cave up above, quickly descending down the mountain. Enver noted the alpha's bad mood and was glad he had sent the stranger away for now. He laid in the dust bath and pretended to be preoccupied to await for the hunting patrol to pass by and leave. The boulder he had sent Firelight to was a generally peaceful spot in the forest. Often birds used it as a resting spot and rabbits could often be found burrowing nearby. He hoped the wolf would stay put and out of trouble until he could sneak off to meet her.

Redd
{Counselor--Male--11 yrs--Dog pack--Irish setter mix--Calm--TAGS:open--MENTIONS:none--LOC:Forest}
After talking to the two loners a bit longer Redd gave them directions back towards the humans, warning them to stay away from the wolves. He watched as they left and slowly continued his walk. The old dog changed his coarse and headed back towards the river. He found a nice sunny rock on the side of the river and laid there, resting and sunning himself. Redd could no longer fight the raging water in the river but he often came to this part of the river, closest to the camp, to sunbathe. It often helped his aching joints and helped him nap.
As he laid there allowing the sun to warm him up he gazed out into the river, watching the fast-flowing water move. It offered an almost lulling sound effect and made Redd yawn multiple times as he rested.
Clove
{Scout--Female--2 yrs--Dog pack--Husky/Samoyed Mutt--Happy--TAGS:Ares--MENTIONS:Everyone in camp--LOC:Camp}
Clove nodded in agreement with Ares' statement. It was an odd thing for him to have done. She never would have expected him of all dogs to just up and leave. "Hmm lets ask around camp to see if anyone spoke to him before he left. Maybe we can get a clue as to what he was thinking?" She spoke calmly, but she was a bit excited at the thought of an investigation. She knew she should be more worried but she couldnt help it. Things had been too boring recently. With that, she let out a series of loud barks. "EVERYONE! Come here!" She looked to all the other dogs in camp, waiting for them to come over. "Have any of you seen Willoughby today or spoken to him recently?" She turned to Ares, allowing him to ask any further questions.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:42 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: N/A | Mood: Embarrassed | Mentions: Quote | Location: Wolf Camp | Tags: Magnus |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The now awake hunter jumped up at his Alpha's command. "I'm sorry, sir." He nodded at his Alpha's order, Rhys' tone serious rather than his usually joking, lighthearted one. He knew better than to joke around with his angry superior. Following Magnus, he glanced over at his packmate, Quote, and assumed she must be on the hunting party aswell. The male was tempted to ask his packmate why Magnus was in such a bad mood this morning but decided against it since he didn't want to get in trouble.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:15 pm

┌────────────────────────────┐

𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐒 !▸ female, warrior, five yrs
    ──── current interest: open, pm me !!!
    ──── current location: in wolf territory
    ──── current tag: magnus, rhys, others

└────────────────────────────┘
                    Her ears tilted backward on her skull as she approached the main camp again, returning from another 'patrol' around the borders, making sure to hang around the border closest to dog territory. When she returned, she had noticed that Arwen had not yet returned. The inner-workings of her deceitful mind began to run, wondering why Arwen would just suddenly leave and not return... more importantly, could Succubus snatch up her position?

Perhaps it was a little early to assume that Arwen was just gone, but, the warrior hadn't seen her in the last few hours. Succubus was an early bird, sometimes she woke up before everyone else, other times she didn't. This morning was one of her early mornings, where she would walk about the main camp (which some wolves found a little disturbing) before heading to patrol the borders. She hadn't seen Arwen before, during her patrol, and she doesn't see her now.

She fought to keep a wry grin from pulling at her lips, but it was just so difficult. Succubus just hated Arwen's guts. Nobody knew why exactly, but most had it chalked up to Succubus being a power-hungry jerk. Which was probably not far from the truth. But, if Arwen was really gone, Succubus saw it as a final opportunity to woo Magnus into giving her the position she longed years for. When she approached Magnus and the hunting group, she overheard the alpha mention how Arwen wouldn't be joining them.

Succubus' spine tingled.

"A peculier thing, that is, Arwen - going missing. I haven't seen the poor girl all morning," she cooed. "If you need a replacement for the hunt, I don't mind,"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:42 pm

━━━━━ Q U O T E ✦
  • wolf hunter
  • gender ♀
  • 4 years old
  • tagged; magnus, rhys, succubus

That was a mistake.

She should have known better then that. Quietly scolding herself, she lowered her head, her ears pinned back in apologetic submission. "I'm sorry." She murmured gently, hoping her soft tone showed honesty, as she tugged her gaze away from his now cold expression. The instant her question had arisen, she'd realized her error. And she couldn't blame him, even though it didn't paint quite the best picture, she knew well enough Magnus was not a bad-tempered alpha.

She stood planted in the same spot, and watched, managing not to flinch as her fellow hunter Rhys got a scolding. He took it well, considering the circumstances. She knew now, Arwen wasn't coming back. And Magnus was taking it hard. As any alpha would, and should. The beta was usually the most trusted, with the exception of the alpha's mate. So she could imagine how things were going to change, until a new beta stepped up.

She fell into pace alongside Rhys, nodding a greeting to the male, with a quick smile. "Morning." She said aloud, deciding against whispering. The last thing she wanted Magnus to assume was that she was spreading rumors about him or his beta.

And then a not-so-welcome presence joined them. She heard the silky smooth words coming from behind behind the threesome.

"A peculier thing, that is, Arwen - going missing. I haven't seen the poor girl all morning,"

Succubus. She was last thing Magnus needed this morning. Quote sighed ever so slightly, inclining her head to shoot an annoyed look at Rhys, as if to say great. It would likely be Succubus who would light the alpha's fuse. "Succubus." She said, in a cold toned greeting, giving the other fae a warning look, with the tiniest shake of her head, hoping the warrior took the hint. Yes, Magnus was likely used to her flirting games, but Quote wasn't confident he would be so forgiving this time, as she could feel the tension in the air.
Last edited by vibrancy on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me