❀ blossomclan

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☆ Rowan [5] Holly [3] Fluffy [3] Briar [4] Sweet [2]

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:45 pm

R O W A N P A W
    ( blossomclan hunter app ) ( she-cat ) ( 10 Moons) ( arranged mate; unknown ) ( location; Camp ) ( mood; Surprised ) ( tagged; Tigersroar ) ( Word Count; 553 Words )
      Rowanpaw felt her panic fade and relief wash through her as first Serpentsong, then Paletuft arrived to retrieve her fallen clanmates. Turning back to the camp entrance, she wheeled as her lungs filled with the thickening smoke. Her vision blurred, and when a cat-shaped figure stepped in front of her she almost didn't recognizing. Blinking rapidly to clear smoke and years from her eyes, she was startled to find Tigersroar staring back at her. His bright ginger fur was covered in spot (much like her own she assumed), making him almost resemble a calico or tortoiseshell. She blinked, mildly startled to see him here. Hadn't he left with the rest of the apprentices? "What are you-" She started to ask what he was doing there, but broke off with a strangled cough as the acrid taste of smoke bathed her tongue. Shaking her head, she nudged his shoulder roughly, pushing him to start moving in the direction of the camp entrance. The whole camp was in flames now, the roar of the fire deafening. If they didn't hurry, it would consume the both of them as easily as it had consumed the trees and brambles. "Never mind, come on we have to move." She meowed urgently, mouth close to Tigersroar's ear in order to be heard over the destruction of their home. Without a huge group of her fellow apprentices slowing them down, Rowanpaw half guided and half shoved the tomcat along, worried about his obvious unsteadiness. She wasn't certain she would be able to pick him up or drag him out of camp by herself and she wouldn't leave him here. The camp entrance loomed before them and Rowanpaw dived through the brambles, ensuring her companion was on her heels the entire time. While the air beyond the camp walk wall was still filled with smoke, it was considerably less smoky and she gulped down oxygen before giving Tigersroar a baleful glare, her worry morphing into anger. "You should..." -cough- "...have stayed... -wheeze- "...with the others... -gasp- "...you mousebrain... She meowed accusingly, the top of her tail twitching in frustration.

Although Rowanpaw had never thought much about the relationship she had with Tigersroar, she did know she cared cares strongly for him. He was her best friend, the cat she trusted implicitly. The cat who had saved her life when she was a foolish, brand new apprentice with silly ideas of grandeur. She took on more than she could handle and woukd have been fox chow if not for him. She would always be grateful he had been there to save her. Before that, they hadn't really spoken much. He had been a brand new apprentice at four moons when she was born so they didn't spend time in the nursery together and although she had occasionally noticed him watching her from across camp when she was a kit, he hadn't approached or even spoken to her until the day he had saved her life. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if he got hurt because of her. In an effort to lessen the blow of her words, she butted him in the shoulder with her head, an affectionate gesture she only reserved for special cats in her life. He certainly qualified as that.
      "Come on.... we should keep moving."

F L U F F Y P A W
    ( blossomclan fighter app ) ( she-cat ) ( 8 Moons ) ( arranged mate; tbd ) ( location; Camp ) ( mood; Annoyed, Scared ) ( tagged; Pebblesky, Hollyflower ) ( Word Count; 359 Words )
      Fluffypaw paused, worry filling her as Tigersroar dove back into the camp in search of Rowanpaw. Her paws itched to charge after him. Although she hadn't known he was her brother until recently, she had already formed a strong bond with the tomcat. He was her only remaining family, the reason she was determined to move in with her life after her parents' deaths. Tigersroar would be furious though. If she out her life in the line and followed him, he would likely claw her pelt off. Forcing her paws to move, Fluffypaw turned herself in the direction of the training hollow and hurried to join Pebblesky and Hollyflower, who were both starting to pull ahead. Skypaw was no longer in sight; he might have already been at the hollow. Lost in thought, she must have started to lag behind because she was suddenly aware of Hollyflower's silent presence beside her. The she-cat was silent, not saying anything as she padded beside the apprentice. Despite her silence though, or perhaps because of it, Fluffypaw took great comfort in her presence and picked up the pace to a quick trot so the pair could catch up to the tomcat. Glancing around, the significance of this moment wasn't lost on the apprentice. They we're leaving their home to be devoured by flames. Where would they live now? Would the fire consume the whole forest or would the steady rains eventually be enough to beat it down? And even if part of the forest survived, would their prey stick around after this? Would they have to leave to find a new territory? The thought was daunting. This was the only home Fluffypaw had ever known. Her parents were buried in this forest. She didn't want to leave. Perhaps sensing her turmoil, Hollyflower rested the tip of her tail on the apprentice's shoulder and offered an encouraging smile. The ginger she-cat forced herself to breath. Now was not the time to fret over what might happen. She had to be strong. Head high, the she-cat marched in towards the training hollow as fresh hope egged her on. This wasn't the end of BlossomClan.

H O L L Y F L O W E R
    ( blossomclan hunter ) ( she-cat ) ( 14 Moons ) ( arranged mate; tbd ) ( location; Camp ) ( mood; Apprehensive, Alarmed ) ( tagged; Pebblesky, Fluffypaw ) (Word Count; 454 Words )
      Hollyflower watched as Tigersroar disappeared into the flaming camp with nothing but admiration in her peridot green eyes. He was a noble cat, a good cat... and one day Rowanpaw would realize that as well. It was so blindingly obvious that he was in love her. Unfortunately the object of his affection seemed completely oblivious. Hollyflower was a bit of a romantic. She had known Tigersroar since she was brought into the camp. Being the same age, they played together as kits and trained together as apprentices and she respected him greatly. She wanted him to be happy and believed Rowanpaw was the key to his happiness. She hoped after this was all over Rowanpaw would eventually come to realize what a great cat he was. Turning, she scurried to catch up with Pebblesky and Fluffypaw. The two had pulled ahead and she quickly caught up and fell into step with the older warrior. She walked in silence for some time as they left the camp behind, almost falling into a trance-like state when she realized Fluffypaw had fallen behind. Glancing back she found worry written all over the she-cat's face and, though she didn't seem aware of it, she kept shooting glances over her shoulder. She's worried about Tigersroar... Hollyflower realized. It wasn't surprising. Furzepelt, when she was alive, had been adamant that no cat reveal to Fluffypaw that she had a half brother. She didn't want to confuse the sheltered kit. When it first came to light for the she-cat she had been stunned and a little hurt, but before long she was overjoyed at having a brother and Hollyflower couldn't blame her. Tigersroar was a great brother- attentive and patient, even with her kittish antics.

Dropping back, the she-cat fell into step with the ginger apprentice. Neither of them spoke, but as they continued walking Hollyflower saw some of the tension drain from Fluffypaw's shoulders. Fluffypaw was a good kit. She was the kind of cat who lived and loved with all her heart. Hollyflower often found herself wishing she had half as much heart as the little she-cat. Lost in thought, she almost missed the return of tension as Fluffypaw seemed to think of something terrible. Pity filled her. No cat, especially one so young, should have to deal with something like this. Testing her tail tip on the ginger cat's shoulder, she offered a reassuring smile, hoping to convey that everything would be alright. It must have worked because after that the apprentice's birds seemed to lift completely and there was even a spring in her step as they finally entered the training hollow and joined some of their other clanmates who had taken refuge there from the fire.

B R I A R B L O S S O M
    ( blossomclan fighter ) ( she-cat ) ( 23 Moons ) ( arranged mate; Swiftsnap ) ( location; Forest ) ( mood; Worried ) ( tagged; Open ) ( Word Count; 333 Words )
      Briarblossom awoke with a start, bi-colored eyes scanning the forest around her with open wariness. It was midday, but the sky seemed... unusually dark. Rising, she stretched her forepaws out as far as they could go, then stretched each hindleg individually. She must have fallen asleep after leaving camp. She yawned, mouth stretched wide, but wrinkled her nose and snapped her mouth shut as an acrid taste bathed her tongue. Disgusted, the calico swiped her tongue over her has, trying to remove the taste, then gave a delicate sniff. She nearly gagged, wondering how in Starclan's name she had missed the scent of smoke. It positively clogged the air, thick enough to make her eyes water and her throat burn. Turning in the direction of camp, Briarblossom froze as terror consumed her. On the horizon where the camp should have lay, she could only see fire. The clan... what had happened to the clan!? She wanted to race toward the camp and make sure every cat was okay... that Lionstorm was okay... but her paws seemed rooted to the spot and she felt scared. More scared than she had ever felt in all of her twenty three moons. What should she do? Try to locate survivors? Find a safe place to hide? Inexplicably, her thoughts settled on Galewhisker. He would know what to do. She wished he was here. But that begged the question. Why wasn't Galewhisker here? He hadn't been in camp, and it wasn't like him to disappear for so long. Why wasn't he here when she needed him. Lifting her muzzle, she searched for his scent among the jumbled scents of the forest but smoke seemed to overshadow all else. Glancing back at camp, torn, she hesitated. Go to camp... or find Galewhisker. It was a tough decision but eventually, she turned her paws away from camp and began padding through the forest, nose practically pressed to the ground as she searched for even the slightest trace of Galewhisker's scent.

S W E E T N O S E
    ( blossomclan med cat app ) ( tomcat ) ( 14 Moons) ( arranged mate; Leopardpaw ) ( tagged; Open ) ( Word Count; 188 Words )
      The camp was on fire. Alarmed, Sweetnose shrank further into the medicine cat den as fear consumed him. Where was Leopardpaw? Egretcall? Fallenoak? Why weren't they in the den when he needed them most. Outside, the cries of cats were fading as they moved out of the camp and into the forest. No cat knows I'm here, Sweetnose realized, a feeling of unease encompassing him. Tail twitching, he glanced at their herb stores. Should he leave now? Or try to save what he could for their stores? It was leaf bare. That, coupled with the raging fire, meant they likely wouldn't get new herbs anytime soon. Mind made up, he pulled out several dock leaves and began piling herbs inside, before tying off each parcel with a strip of bark. That done, he carefully picked up the three parcels, rather awkwardly, in his mouth and left the den. Immediately, a wave of hear slammed into him But the Tom pushed on. He screwed up his eyes against the smoke and hurries out of camp towards the training hollow where, he hoped, he would find his fellow clanmates waiting.

Total Word Count; 1887 Words
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ blossomclan

Postby peppermintleo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:43 pm

Bluecreekxxxlocation ;; Blossomclan territory - mood ;; Depressed - tagged ;; Blizzardbriar
───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───
| Tom | 32 Moons | Rank; Fighter | Crush; None | Arranged Mate; Frostwillow | Apprentice; Fluffypaw |
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The silvery tom stumbled through the stream, shocking himself out of his stupor momentarily. The pure cold water jolted his body, sending his blood racing and body trembling. With a start, he jumped out of the shallow creek, his short fur soaked already, showing the darker grey stripes along his body. He paused and quickly and viciously licked his fur, trying to rid himself of the ice cold water. Bluecreek sat on the bank, staring down at the moving water that streaked black at times with ash it was carrying away from the flame ravaged and rain soaked camp. The tom just stared, his mind whirring and screaming at him. He was useless, hopeless, a coward. He'd fled the camp with little thought about any other cats, saving himself. What if they were dead. What if his clanmates were dead, what if... what if his sister, his mate, and his apprentice were all dead? The cats he was supposed to absolutely protect with his life and he'd left them to the flames. He couldn't stop the dark thoughts, and as he stared at his reflection within the rushing water, he noticed his eyes held anger and rage against himself. He was a coward. And that thought hurt.

His thoughts were shattered by a voice he knew well. His head snapped up and whipped around to gaze at the she-cat making her way over to him. In his dark thoughts, he hadn't even realized how close he was to his fleeing clanmates. His pure blue eyes watched the sleek rain-soaked white she-cat bound towards him, exhaustion in her features but determination pushing her forwards. He'd known her all his life. She'd been a moon old when he was born, and they'd spent their kithood and apprenticeship together, and he'd always respected the thin queen.

Lifting his chin, he stood up and bounded over to meet her, respectfully touching his nose to her shoulder, worried too. "I.. I can't leave." He whispered breathlessly, his thoughts clouding again. "I can't find Amberlight, Frostwillow, or Fluffypaw. Blizzardbriar, I've failed as a brother, mate, and mentor. I can't find them anywhere. Amberlight wasn't in her den, and Frostwillow wasn't in ours." His voice was pitiful as he dropped his head, his ears pinning back and tail dropping. "I can't leave until I find them, and I have no idea where they could've gone."

Amberlightxxxlocation ;; Blossomclan territory - mood ;; Panicked - tagged ;; Hollyflower, Fluffypaw, and Co.
───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───xxx───
| She-cat | 28 Moons | Rank; Hunter | Crush; None | Arranged Mate; None | Apprentice; None|
Amberlight had left the camp at moonhigh, just before the storm started. She had wanted to get out and hunt a bit before the storm hit, knowing she'd end up waterlogged worse than driftwood if her long creamy tan fur got wet. As she stalked about, it suddenly started to downpour and all the prey escaped to their burrows almost instantly, too tiny to be caught out in the deadly rain. She too ran for cover and found herself an old badger den to hide in and wait out the storm. As the queen settled in for a long storm, she felt the air charge suddenly and heard the loud crash mere seconds after the ground under and all around her trembled. It was as if the sky was attacking the earth, and the earth was trembling in fear under the sky's angry snarls and electric claws. The female hunter whimpered and sank back into the safe den, curling her long fluffy tail around herself. Little did she know that the camp was on fire and her clanmates were running for their lives.

The hunter closed her eyes and let out a slow sigh, deciding that instead of fearing the storm, she might as well sleep it out, knowing that behind the angry thunder clouds, the sun had started to rise higher in the sky, and she was tired from waking up pre-dawn. Even so, she was only nodding off when she heard panicked noises, a stampede of pawsteps, nearby. Her amber eyes flashed open and she scrambled from the badger den, spinning around and instantly becoming soaked once more. She spotted a group of cats, a couple warriors and apprentices, fleeing away from the direction of the camp. Her heart leaped as her paws kicked into action and she bounded after them. It was difficult to tell who was who with the rain drowning out her clan's scent and the rain soaking their fur to unrecognizable pelts. As she got closer, she recognized Pebblesky, Hollyflower, and multiple apprentices, including Strawberrypaw, who, for once, looked scared and submissive as she followed the adult cats to safety in pure silence.

The she-cat bounded up to Hollyflower and fell in step next to her, and her brother's apprentice Fluffypaw, panting heavily. It was difficult to catch her breath, running in the cold rain and her soaked fur heavy and constricting. "H-Hollyflower." She wheezed, stumbling to keep up. "W-What happened. Why is every l-leaving camp?" The queen stopped and took a deep breath, one after another, until she was breathing right away. "Why do I smell smoke, and why is the camp smoldering behind us!? And where is Bluecreek." Panic flared up in her at the idea of losing her half-brother. He was all she had.

Strawberrypawxxxlocation ;; Blossomclan territory - mood ;; scared - tagged ;; Pebblesky and co.
| She-cat | 10 Moons | Rank; Fighter App.| Crush; None | Arranged Mate; None| Mentor; Silverdove |
Strawberrypaw was quiet as she trudged behind Pebblesky, sticking close to his heels. He was all she had at the moment, her mentor, Silverdove, no where in sight. It made her nervous, not that she'd admit that openly. Even now, she was cursing at herself for being a weak coward and stumbling blindly after a senior cat like a kit. Ten moons old, almost a warrior, and she couldn't even get it together long enough to act proud. Not that it'd do her any good. She looked like a tiny scrap of fur, her pelt soaked so thoroughly that her pink and grey skin peaked through it, soaked to the bone. Despite being a miserable soaked creature, she stuck close to Pebblesky and Hollyflower in her angry and scared silence.
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[6] ✩ yeah, everything goes away [1] ➸ are you afraid of me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:49 pm

xx𝙿𝚎𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚢
    ⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxHis pelt flinched with annoyance as the group split again, cats more concerned with the health of others than with that of their own. His voice came out in a strict tone, "We are leaving now" he shouted, casting a stare at his group, some members who seemed hesitant to leave. Leaving the camp's vicinity a sharp cold descended over the group, only intensifying as they ascended upwards towards the training hollow. The wind blew down upon the groups faces as they climbed. He looked with above him at the cherry blossom trees, who's leaves were falling with the vicious rain that pelted them from their perches. As the hill became steeper he began leaping from boulder to boulder. His paws slipping often but always regaining their footing. Whenever he took a leap he gazed behind him at his two charges, ensuring the apprentices made their way without slipping. If they did he was quick to grab their scruff and see them to stable ground. It wasn't soon before they were walking into the training clearing and was left to analyse the situation. There was a small overhang where mentors would often perch while watching their apprentices train. He looked around, spotting a fallen branch that had settled along side the training clearing. "Hey help me with this!" He called out, heading towards the branch, attempting to drag it towards the overhang to offer more cover from the rain.

xxxxxxxWith his strength alone the branch barely gave any pull but with the help of his clan-mates the branch seemed to give way and started moving towards the chosen destination. When it finally came close enough to the overhang he let the branch settle, the tom's breath coming out in exhausted puffs. "We need to make a nice and secure den to get dry in" he shouted, explaining his plan to the others in the training clearing. He looked around at the bushes and plants the dotted the area. He ran over and began biting away at a bush, pulling away a chunk of plant matter. He turned around a determined look in his eyes as he gazed over the group. "Let's get to work!" He attempted to inspire those who hadn't started moving yet, his words coming out a bit muffled through the tuft of bush in his mouth. He walked over to the start of the makeshift den and attempted to weave his chunk in with the rest of the den. His whiskers twitched as he tried not to think of the smoke that they could see ascending into the sky. Everything was disappearing and there was nothing they could do to stop it.

xxxxxxxHe let out a subtle sigh, atleast they still had their territory, he doubted that there would be any returning to their camp however. He didn't let it get to him and he would not be seen mourning the loss of the home he had occupied since a kit. He only desired to move forward, as if this wasn't something that had just happened. It was why he inspired to get a place for the night set up, somewhere for shelter from the wind and rain and then the cold night which would ensue. Above all he wanted to find FidgetPaw and take him on that trip to the stream and hunt fish.

xxxx ⇢ hunter⇢ tom ⇢ 42m ⇢ training hollow; unsure ⇢ 558 words

xx𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝙵𝚞𝚛
    ⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxWhen the fire struck DanderFur hadn't batted an ear, even as she felt the heat of the fire start to spread. Panic spread through out the members of the camp and DanderFur rolled her eyes, such fools always afraid of whatever threatens their life. Where was their faith in starclan? Surely if it was the starry cats will no cat would die. But as she watched the panic pass through she noticed the leader risking his life for something as trivial as herbs. DanderFur's throat strained from the smoke inhalation as she moved towards the entrance where WhiteWave plucked away at the leader's body, trying to get him free of the fire's path. The tom wasted no time in dragging the leader clear of the fire. DanderFur was about to move into the help when the path behind them was consumed with fire. A momentary wave of panic spread over her features before a calm sense of knowing swept over her. She moved backwards, readying herself before diving into the frames. She emerged on the other side, right behind the downed leader and the noble fighter at his side.

xxxxxxxShe felt her skin twinge with the after burn of the flames, her scars especially stung, her fur not present to save her from the flames. She moved behind the leader and slipped under his wiry frame. Supporting some of his weight to help WhiteWave flee faster. "What an arrogant fool" she growled, speaking of her leader with a tongue of cruel intention. "Does he not know that this clan would fall apart if they lost him too" she hissed, plodding along by WhiteWave's side. Despite being old DanderFur was a huge she-cat, who, much like her son, towered over most of her clan-mates. It had been a couple moons since DanderFur was engaged in combat but her muscles had not wasted away. She was not content with the idea of spending her time in a den and actively helped out in fighter's training sessions, even though most of the clan probably despised her.

xxxxxxxHer shoulders rippled under her blackened fur, if it was up to her, she would spit in the face of death once more and maybe just maybe redeem herself of her past crimes. She wondered if KoiStar would accept her help if he knew what she had done. Looking towards WhiteWave a sanguine grin appeared on her maw, she stared at him eye wild before a laugh erupted from her form. "Where are we headed?" She asked on the tail end of her laughter, eye staring into his, the scared side of her face wildly visible to the tom. It had been one of those things kits had always been terrified by, her complete lack of caring towards her physical appearance. She wore her scares almost like a trophy which confused some, who saw it as a clear failing, the moment she lost her mate and almost died to a rogue. How pathetic of them.

xxxx ⇢ elder⇢ molly ⇢ 83m ⇢ outside camp; whitewave, koistar ⇢ 498 words
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ blossomclan

Postby clarke, » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:22 am

E G R E T C A L L !!
    ━━ i'm running from my PAST
    ( intact female ) ( twenty-eight moons ) ( medicine cat ) ( in camp ) ( fallenoak )
      egretcall fled, her pelt brushing against her mate's. she was out of breath by the time she slid underneath the root cavern, her ears pinned against her head. "should we make sure everyone is safe?" she winced, pulling at a thorn embedded in her paw. with nimble teeth, she gripped it and tugged once, blood gushing out onto the dirt. she gave it a few laps and the bleeding and soreness dulled.

T I G E R S R O A R !!
    ━━ I WILL GIVEYOU ALL MYLOVE !!
    ( intact male ) ( fourteen moons ) ( fighter ) ( in camp ) ( sparkpaw )

the striped tom purred when rowanpaw nuzzled his board shoulder, gently swiping his tail over her ears playfully. "i couldn't leave you trying to save the entire clan by yourself, rabbit-breathe. i needed some credit too!" he teased, admiration sparkling in his golden gaze like sun against snow. he nodded when she suggested they got a move on, casting a single nervous glance behind him. above, rain was falling and meeting the fire with a vicious sizzle and pop. as they continued padding away, tigersroar didn't remember falling to the ground. but he collapsed, coughing roughly. his chest squeezed and throw tightened, taking all his breath away. he wheezed, every panicked intake of air a gasping struggle. he managed to choke out, get egretcall. before darkness peaked at the edges of his vision, threatening to spill over and cause him to lose consciousness. he fought against it, though every second awake and unable to get air through his throat created a tension within his muscular shoulders as he coughed, and coughed, and coughed.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

beetlepaw (one)

Postby Honeypetal » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Beetlepaw (male hunter apprentice) tagged;; Cricketpaw

A smouldering, tangled mess of blackened soil and tree roots lay before Beetlepaw. Blossomclan's camp. A bustling hub of activity what felt like a heartbeat ago, all gone. He stood before it in a daze, disbelief and remorse welling up in the form of a lump in his throat. He swallowed it down, slowly. Remembering his mentor's emphasis on strength in the face of crisis, he forced himself to swallow his emotion and think clearly for the first time since that crack of thunder had roused him from the apprentice's den. A warrior wouldn't cry. He had to be strong for the rest of the clan, and be an example to the younger apprentices. An older warrior muttering something behind him dragged him from his thoughts and, realising he was blocking the entrance, the huge apprentice quickly manoeuvred his bulk away and started to step fully inside with the rest of the dumbfounded crowd.

Rain dropped from his whiskers like fat tears, water seeping into his pelt and making him feel even heavier than he already did. Rumours had run amok among the cats he had taken refuge with. Talk of Starclan's wrath, of Koistar being claimed by the fire, of monsters running about within the smoke. Beetlepaw didn't know what to believe. He sat down next to a smaller apprentice on the edge of camp. A tiny scrap of fur by the name of Cricketpaw. Beetlepaw towered over his kit-like form like an oversized shadow, probably shielding him from some of the rain, and did not speak to begin with. But for the normally stoic Beetlepaw, the tremble in his muscles and deep-set pain turning his gaze stormy spoke loud and clear for what he was feeling. "Are you okay, Cricketpaw?" he spoke quietly, soft voice blending into the hiss and patter of falling rain. He liked to be there for those younger than him; there was a protectiveness that always sparked inside his soul around kits and apprentices.
Honeypetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. fleetfoot & leopardpaw of blossomclan. [ quatre ]

Postby astrohund » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:12 pm

( // ❝. LEETFOOT !! ──── ( 🌟 )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      01. gender tomcat // 02. role hunter 03. age thirty moons 04. tags larkfrost 05. word count ---
      indentwill make soon . . .

( // ❝. EOPARDPAW !! ──── ( ☁️ )

01. gender molly // 02. role med. cat apprentice 03. age nine moons 04. tags fidgetpaw 05. word count ---
        indentThe molly beamed as she watched the pale grey-tan tomcat trot over, quickly making room for him inside the den. "Hi, how are you?" she muttered out quietly with a flick of her tail and a twitch of her ears. Leopardpaw glanced at his features, such a handsome tom he was, though they were only friends and it might just remain just like that. He was very elegant looking, skinny but well fit, a heart-shaped face with long ears, gorgeous fern hued eyes... She barely paid any mind to what he was saying, but her eyes widened with shock after hearing some of what he had just said. "You're going back to training?!" No, she hadn't known about this, no one had told her, he hadn't told her earlier. Training could be dangerous, Leopardpaw didn't want for him to have so much stress to trigger a really terrible seizure, he couldn't kill himself by doing that, no way. Worry was evident in her expression, her hair rising on edge. Why would Koistar allow such a thing? She thought that he was smarter than this but sending Fidgetpaw back to training? After he just had a seizure not to long ago? Why. "Didn't you just have a seizure not too long ago?! Training doesn't seem like a good idea, not now." spat the Bengal molly, her voice like a mother's when scolding her kits, stern and frigid though with worry and fear tinted in it. She reckoned he would argue with her, he'd always been wanting to train to be a hunter. Of course, she definitely wanted him to do what he wants, but since he has seizures and all, she wanted him to just take it easy and not stress himself out.

dont really know whats happening right now.
      Last edited by astrohund on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      astrohund

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

❀ Cricketpaw & Whitewave

Postby Ayashi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:14 pm

--[ -R--------
      -----I'm a lucky kind of cat, you didn't know?
      -----THE--APPRENTICE
      -------------------
      --------Mentor| Larkfrost
      ------Mate| [X]
      ------Tag(s)| Beetlepaw

-------------------
      --------------------------
      Coffee milk eyes stared worried out onto the scene before him. Thin black smoke trailed from a small area of the forest, escaping to the darken sky. The ground he padded on was blacken and smelled heavy, and in some cases, burnt flesh. Cricketpaw gulped, his nose hitching upwards as he tried to ignore the invasive scent. His long whiskers twitched as rain fell from the sky, trailing clear rivers across his face. Cricketpaw shook him self, shaking his slowly dampening fur. But it was no use. Rain continued to drizzle from the clouds, as if mocking him. He finally sighed, giving up and allowing the rain to make tread marks down his face, much to his annoyance.

He and the rest of his clan had made it back to what was once Blossomclan's main clearing. The young tabby stepped lightly as he could, feeling unsafe in this new black and scared land. To be honest he wasn't sure what to make of this whole situation. He had never been in a fire before. So when the called went out, he panicked. He just ran. Becoming one with the fleeing bodies that ran into the safety of the trees. Some cats even ran to the river, in case the fire spread. Cricketpaw was lucky enough that he was picked up by one of the older warriors, Whitewave, and lead to the river, before he too fled back to the clan when word was out that no one had seen Kiostar, the clan's leader. Another rush of movement, and then the rains came, and suddenly every one was moving back to camp! He didn't understand. So now he was just tired, confused, and hungry. Although his hunger soon dissipated when he revisited his formal home.

"Are you okay, Cricketpaw?" A voice startled him out of his miserable musings. Ears twitching in surprise, the smaller cat turn his head next to him, and saw the side of a cat's flank. Blinking, he turn his head up...and up, and up, and! "Ah, y-yeah...I'm fine, B-beetlepaw." Cricketpaw muttered at last, turning his head back down. He forgot how tall his fellow apprentice, Beetlepaw, was. His neck hurt from staring up for so long.

"Just...kind of surprised, you know?" His gaze turn back to the forest, his tail curled and twitched at his paws. He hadn't even realized he had sat down until now. "What do you think is gong to happen now? Will we go back? N-not that I'm scared or anything! But, is it true? About Kiostar? I-I really didn't hear anything with all the...all the stuff that was happening." His gaze drifted back into camp, slowly looking from cat to cat, trying to find his mentor, Larkfrost. "Or maybe you have seen Larkfrost? We..well, I got, what I mean is... I don't know where she is..."

--[ -H--T-E----E
      -----You go. Before my fangs find you.
      -----THE--FIGHTER
      -------------------
      --------Apprentice| Beetlepaw
      ------Mate| [X]
      ------Tag(s)| Kiostar, Danderfur

-------------------
      Whitewave felt a ting of annoyance creeping up his spine as a second body pressed close to him and the dragging body of Kiostar. "I do not require you assist, Danderfur," was the only sentence spoken to the elder as she raced along side his flank. He could feel Kiostar's limp body shift, an indication of she cat's interference. But he was aware that no amount of forcing could drive away the formal fighter. It was as if a cat was trying to persuade a swaying tree to stop moving. Impossible and a was of breath. So, for the time being, he allowed her to run with him towards his destination, silent as they darted passed broken shrubbery and burning ground.

However, a drop of water falling from the sky focused his attention elsewhere. Lime color eyes blinked slowly, watching as another drop fell, followed by three more, and then a soft down pour. Slowing his pace, the bi color tom briefly paused, studying the situation as the rain continued to fall. The roaring chaos behind the cats began to whimper and cry, quieting as the water gently pushed the hot embers into a grey sleep. As the rain fell, the noise died into a soft hiss, black wisp of smoke remaining with the scent of soot and ash covering the air. Turning his head to the right, Whitewave looked pass the body he was dragging, pass Danderfur, and back towards the path they previously traveled. His ears slowly pinned back against his skull, eyes conveying a thoughtful appearance.

Where to go indeed. It would be foolish to travel back into camp. While the fire may have been extinguished due to the rain, the air and ground would not be suitable to take an unconscious cat to heal. Taken into account possible most if not all of the clan was quickly moving back to the grounds, eager to find their leader, crying loudly to each other and being a disturbance in general. Whitewave huffed, whiskers twitching at the thought. Definitely not. While his reasoning was for Kiostar's health, he primarily did not wish to deal with the consist questions and harassment of the younger cats. So that being said, the most logical locations would be...

"The river," he answered at last, turning his body back to the front. His white paws began padding across the ground once more, masterfully stepping over and around any large rocks and loose ground. "It would be unwise for us to return to camp at this moment. Kiostar requires a more...uncommunicative location to recover. Besides," the tom paused, sliding his eyes down to look at the larger female, "You and I have a few... concerns we wish to convey with our leader before the others find us out, now don't we?"
      Ayashi

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:53 pm

KOISTAR
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ( ♂/50 m )( leader of blossomclan )( assigned mate: none atm )( tags: whitewave, danderfur)
            koistar opened his eyes, where he lay in a field, almost like where he passed out. however, as he lifted his head, he noted many starclan cats. koistar laid his ears back, pulling his eyes to the ground. 'I've lost a life...' he thought, before a pair of starry paws entered his vision. the tom pulled his gaze upwards, where he met the pretty face of his mother, troutsplash. the she-cat smiled sadly at him, her eyes shining with love for him. 'my son,' she murmured, reaching down to press her nose into his ears. 'despite being leader, what you have done is rather foolish,' koistar glanced up at the she-cat, laying his ears back once more. he was being scolded as if he were a kit. 'I know you had some clanmates left in camp, but you are getting older, your system is getting weaker. your clan needs you, they would be helpless without you. be more careful, your lives are dwindling.' the leader stared at his mother, almost in disbelief. his clanmates lives came first. didn't she realize that? his mother stepped back as the cats that gave him his lives appeared. however, there were only five cats, meaning he only had five lives remaining. the first was ravenwing, his past mentor, who had given him the life of acceptance. besides him, pebbleheart, his kithood friend, who gave him the life of adventure. besides him, was clovertail, koistars former mate, who had given him the life of love. next was one of the past medicine cats, fallowsong, who gave him the life of wisdom, and lastly, swanstar, his father, who had given him the life of selflessness. his gaze quickly moved to his mother as her figure faded, and he watched as his life of hope wandered away from him. koistar pinned his ears against his skull and pulled his gaze back to the ground infront of him.

suddenly, the black and white oriental shook, and quickly lifted his slim head off of the ground. he opened his jaws and gasped for air quickly, before he noticed two cats standing besides him. it took a few times of blinking for the figures to come into view, and it was whitewave and danderfur. he cleared his throat and quickly made an attempt to sit up, failing once, before finally sitting up clumsily. "thank you, you two. you saved me, and I will never forget." he stated, before he noted the looks on their faces; anger. he laid his ears back, yet he kept level headed eye contact with the two. "what is wrong?" he asked, his voice croaking, before he turned and looked back over his shoulder towards the camp. his mind was a whirl, and he heard the elder and his fighter begin to speak, but they were just lulls in his ears. despite not being in the best state, he needed to find blizzardbriar, it was dire. he could feel his hope begin to dwindle, and he needed someone to talk to. his lives were spiraling out of control, and before he knew it, he would soon be down to one. and yet, he would still be as reckless as before.
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

swiftsnap (6) | doepaw (4)

Postby crash the mode » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:02 pm

x
        SWIFTSNAPSHARP THING HIDDEN IN MY HAND
        ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽
        blossomclan hunter · where forest · with deertrack-ish, briarblossom · feeling less calm now

indentDeertrack alerted him to the fire, the more skittish tom already tearing away from the fox den and urging him deeper into the woods. Swiftsnap looked upon the rising smoke for only a moment before he started to run towards it, the opposite direction. Maybe I will meet you again later, my friend. Of course, it was foolish to run into a fire, but at something of an angle he was sure he would catch other cats fleeing the fire. He'd no way of knowing how long it'd been burning, but he wouldn't abandon his clan when they needed him. His steps slowed the closer he came (and quite some distance still remained), as he'd met the scent trail of several cats he could recognize. It was faint, given the rain, but it offered him no small measure of relief nonetheless. Some distance away... another trail! A lone cat-- that Briarblossom, out doing StarClan only knew what while her clan was in peril. Swiftsnap's mouth curled into a snarl before he reconsidered. Perhaps she needed assistance, herself, and was just too frantic to follow the scents of her clanmates to safety. Mind made up, and safely assured that Blossomclan had already evacuated, Swiftsnap followed Briarblossom's trail again into the trees.

DOEPAWTHEY SAY WE ALL GET STUCK IN CIRCLES
        ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽
        blossomclan fighter's apprentice · where river, camp · with thrushwing, open-ish · feeling a little terrible

indentThrushwing's prompting was welcome as a source of reassurance, but Doepaw really didn't need to be told twice. The fire had the clan cats rushing into the forest and away from its reach, and she was no exception. It was difficult to admit to fear at the best of times but fire was definitely something she didn't ever want to meet. Thrushwing at her side the apprentice picked her way through the camp, through the bushes at its borders, and into the trees. The rain was still falling but now the leaves gave the two mollies a bit more cover, and she took advantage of the visibility afforded by lack of raindrops in her eyes. Following Thrushwing's lead Doepaw ran in the direction of the river, noting other cats doing the same.

indentEveryone was caught up in business of their own, be it arguing, fussing, panicking. When they reached the river Doepaw wasn't interested in checking in with any of them, more intent on sucking air into her lungs like a cat half-drowned. Her race to flee had taken most of the air from her lungs. She kept her head low and heaved, paws apart in case the excitement made her lose her meal. No such thing forthcoming, Doepaw looked about again to the other cats. The rain came down yet more heavily, somehow, and with it came the dousing of the fire that ate BlossomClan's camp. The smoke was pushed to the earth with the heaviness of the rain, and after some deliberation the cats at the river opted to return, see what was salvageable, and reunite with other members of their clan. Thrushwing was... somewhere. In all of the excitement Doepaw had lost sight of her and on the journey back, excitement draining from her, the apprentice had become too bone-tired to keep up with conversations, pelt colors, or landmarks. She followed alongside the others, just wanting to be home again.

indentNot that there was much of home left to be had.
      crash the mode

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

¨ [i.] A S H P O O L & [ii.] S E R P E N T S O N G — ! ¨

Postby vaud » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:34 pm

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

¨ [✧] A S H P O O L — ! ¨------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      i. she-cat ii. thirty-two moons iii. queen iv. no established romance v. outside the camp, river vi. sweetnose

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

the queen's swollen flank lifted and fell with each breath as she slept peacefully within the safety of the nursery. after a long afternoon, the kits that were being nurtured inside her belly had finally settled their tossing and turning to give their mother mercy so she could catch a few winks of sleep. ashpool cherished each night where she could dream without interruption, for each dream brought her and her deceased mate together again for a few sweet moments. tonight, she was once again transported into the misty meadow where she awaited pantherleap's stark black pelt to appear from the tall sweet-smelling grass of her dreams. before she heard the rustle of the grass that announced his arrival, she could smell the minty scent of pantherleap. her chest rumbled with a happy purr as the grass parted to reveal pantherleap. they shared frantic and excited licks, eager to share tongues with each other while the night was still young. "oh pantherleap, it's been a moon since we've last seen each other. i was worried that starclan had forbidden you to visit or even worse, that you had forgotten me." she nestled her pink nose into the starry warrior's pelt, finding comfort in the warmth that he radiated. the tom's jaws parted to allow a gentle chuckle to escape, "nonsense, do you have so little faith in me that you would believe I would do such a thing? i sat here waiting for you, hoping you would return." the former warrior laid his tail upon the swollen flank of ashpool, his chest puffed out in pride as he felt his offspring writhe in their mother's belly, "ah, it's almost time for the arrival of the kits. i only wish i could be there to greet them into the world. if i hadn't been foolish enough to challenge a tanuki alone, they would be born into a world where their father could protect and nurture them." ashpool silenced pantherleap, placing her tail softly against his mouth before he could speak again, "hush, i never thought you were foolish. i only felt pride when i saw you battle outside the nursery. if you hadn't acted as quick as you did, my life as well as the kits, would have been taken by the tanuki. your sacrifice saved the lives of others, your kits will know of your bravery and how we owe our lives to you. you'll be there in their memories, i won't allow you to be forgotten so easily." the queen's gentle words seemed to soothe the growing restlessness inside of pantherleap's soul. for awhile, they sat in silence, perfectly at ease in each other's presence. they only stirred from their peaceful position next to each other when the crackling of fire invaded the dream. alarmed, ashpool was the first to leap to her paws, crinkling her pink nose as invisible smoke began to burn her lungs. "pantherleap, what's happening? i thought we were safe in our dreams, i can sense there's a fire but i cannot see it." the queen's heart pounded in her chest, her blue oculars scanning the foggy meadow for a sign of flames. she was brought out of her daze when pantherleap's nose pressed against her own, his words calm and carefully chosen as to not fighten the she-cat, "you must awaken, the fire is not in this world, it is happening in your own." ashpool protested, not wanting to leave pantherleap's side, fearing it would be several more moons before they would speak again. knowing ashpool would not leave on her own accord, pantherleap roughly nudged her with his head to rouse the queen from her sleep.

ashpool awoke from the dream, feeling the flames lick at the entrance to the nursery. without a moment's thought, she gathered her wits and barreled through the bramble entrance, winching as the thorns dug into her pelt as she wiggled out. her swollen belly brushed against the ground as the queen joined the sea of her clanmates that were evacuating the camp that was set ablaze. every gasp for air allowed more smoke to fill her nose, scorching her lungs so that every breath felt like thorns inside of her chest. frantic, she tried to spot her younger brother among the sea of cats, hoping to spot his cream pelt among smudges of black, brown, silver, and other mottled colors. ashpool sent a silent prayer to starclan, begging them to watch over sweetnose while she was unable to do so. the queen hoped that the young medicine cat apprentice had gone up further ahead to tend to the wounded. using what little energy she had left over, she made her way up the hills that were dangerously steep and slippery with mud that slid down like a brackish stream. at one point in her life, the she-cat could have navigated the mudslide without losing her balance with paws that were light enough to prevent being swept away. now, her heavy belly was dragging her down so that every step had a chance to decide her fate. even with the odds against her, ashpool trudged on, not willing to let the lives of her and the kits to be so easily swept away, not when pantherleap had already sacrificed his so they could keep theirs. finally, she reached the top of the hill where she was no longer in danger of being caught in the mudslide. ashpool collapsed on the ground in relief, gulping precious air before she would be forced to move once again. with the numbing effect of adrenaline wearing off, the queen's belly was suddenly wrought with pain. the kits! they weren't due until a little less than a moon, but the stress of the fire had pushed ashpool and her kits to their limits. she was determined to make it to the river with the rest of her clanmates and once again forced herself to her aching paws. each step was heavier than the last and sapped her of her remaining strength. after trekking forward with her clanmates, relief washed over her as she felt the wet sand of the riverbank beneath her paws. shaking with fear and excitement, she settled herself into the sand as another bout of pain rippled through her body. her brother's tan pelt caught her attention as he threaded in between his clanmates. "sweetnose! i thought you had been swept up by the mudslide!" she called out to him, attempting to stand up to greet her brother, only to lower herself in the sand as the pain prevented her from standing. "the kits! sweetnose, they weren't supposed to be due for another moon. will they survive without your stocks of herbs?" she felt terror clawing at her chest, but she knew that bombarding her younger brother with frantic questions wouldn't help the situation. she managed to mask her fear with a calm façade, remembering the advice a former queen had given her. deep breaths she repeated in her mind, wincing slightly as her first kit writhed in the sand beside her. the new mother's chest puffed out in pride as she lapped at the kit's black fur to acclimate him to the cold rain of his new surroundings. "pantherkit. his name will be pantherkit." she declared, nudging the young tom towards the warmth of her belly.

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

¨ [✧] S E R P E N T S O N G — ! ¨-----------------------------------------------------------------
      i. tomcat ii. thirty-four moons iii. fighter iv. no established romance v. riverbank vi. paletuft, lilacpaw, & maplepaw

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

orbs of green scoured the bottom of the small valley, keeping a careful watch for paletuft and lilacpaw in case they were swept away by the mudslide. relief, along with a heavy downpour of rain, washed over him as he saw paletuft emerge from the valley with lilacpaw in her jaws. he stepped away from maplepaw momentarily to make sure paletuft hadn't injured herself while aiding in the rescue of the apprentices. the warrior tom brushed against paletuft's flank, giving her a friendly lick of the shoulder to show his gratitude, "i'm glad you're alright. i couldn't have done this rescue on my own, it would have been a tragedy if you had not been there. lilacpaw has been one of the most gifted apprentices I've trained so far, the clan and i would mourn over her loss for moons." he touched his pink nose to the small apprentice's flank, his gaze narrowing at maplepaw's rain-soaked body. the foolish young tom had almost cost him the life of his apprentice. moons of training would have been wasted if lilacpaw hadn't dragged maplepaw from the burning den where he had been sleeping just moments earlier. feeling paletuft's gaze upon him, he disguised his glare as a squint as if he was scouting the area. he lifted his head when he heard blizzardbriar's voice above the roar of the rain. the brawny warrior gave a curt nod to the she-cat and once again picked up maplepaw in his jaws. his voice was muffled as he spoke through maplepaw's thick fur, "the river shouldn't be too far off from where we are. if that's where everyone else is gathering, we should be able to hear them before we see them." of course, it was easier said than done when trying to escape the flooded woodland. his emerald gaze swept the land in front of them, attempting to find a way that wouldn't cost them all four of their lives. in the middle of the mudslide there was a log that connected their unstable perch and the sandy bank of the riverbed. it was a risky choice, but it was their only hope of getting across without wading through the mudslide. "let's try crossing over with the log. it could be unstable and the bark may be slippery but it's better than getting soaked by the mudslide. i'll stay behind until you and lilacpaw cross over. if you fall, i'll be there to catch you." serpentsong insisted as he made his way over to the makeshift log bridge, his paws already slipping on the smooth boulders that were between him and the bridge. once he made sure that both paletuft and lilacpaw had made it through the boulders, he led them to the bridge where he waited until the warrior and his apprentice had safely crossed. doubt began to manifest in his mind as he stood on the slippery bark of the log, willing himself to put one paw in front of the other. by the grace of starclan, he had made it past the middle of the log without any incident. it was only at the very end that the warrior felt the log snap beneath the weight of his drenched pelt. to prevent maplepaw from going under with him, he tossed the apprentice to the other side of the bank where the river was.

the tom clung to the bark of the log with his claws, hissing as he felt them extend to their limits. it was impossible to get a firm grip on the log with muddy water splashing against him, weakening his grip with every wave that slammed him against the log's surface. his back legs churned the water furiously, trying to guide the log to shallow water with no prevail. his waterlogged pelt was dragging his head beneath the water where he couldn't catch his breath. "paletuft! get the apprentices to safety, don't worry about me!" he called out to his clanmate, brackish water silencing him as it poured into his throat and made him sputter and choke. just as his grip on the log began to fail, his back legs had found solid ground beneath them. heaving himself on top of the log once more, he was able to cross the mudslide and make it to the riverside safely, albeit completely soaked. his sore muscles rippled beneath his dark tabby pelt as he shook himself out, hoping to lessen the weight. the tom found himself several fox-lengths away from paletuft and the rest of his clanmates. although each step made his muscles burn, he trudged on until he reached paletuft and the apprentices. serpentsong stopped for a moment, spatting out the remainder of the water he ingested during his poor attempt at swimming before picking up maplepaw once more. though his eyes burned and were hazy with muddy water, he could make out smudges that he assumed were several of his clanmates. the warrior breathed a sigh of relief through his nose and he craned his neck to look back at paletuft, "it looks like we're safe for now. hopefully we'll be able to find a much drier way of returning to camp...or what's left of it. it won't be long before we do so, the rain should have put out the fire while we were escaping."
      Last edited by vaud on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      vaud

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me