⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - open & accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - open & accepting!

Postby Osleya » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:01 pm

[] Longfang
⎮⎮he/him⎮SunClan warrior⎮25 moons⎮⎮location: SunClan territory⎮⎮tags:_⎮⎮mentioned:Rosefoot, Wolfheart⎮⎮
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Longfang woke with an annoyed growl as sun shined into the den. He always was one of the last to wake up earning him the title of lazy, but, he wasn't lazy, he just wasn't an early riser. After letting out a big yawn he stood and stretched with a smile. As he walked out of the den, he sniffed the air and picked up that Rosefoot and Wolfheart had left not to long ago. Seeing that they were not in camp, Longfang guessed they were out hunting and decided to follow them. His long legs allowed him to make his way down the cliff and out of camp quickly. Once out of camp, he opened his mouth and followed after Rosefoot's scent.

While following the she-cat's scent, he noticed a bird hopping among the roots of a tree. Instantly he dropped to a crouch and licked his lips as he began to stalk the plump looking bird. Quickly and quietly he crept forward, all his senses locked onto the bird. Once he was close enough he leapt forward successfully catching the bird and killing it. "Thank you, StarClan, for this fresh-kill," Longfang said quietly. He buried the bird planning to come back for it later and continued on. It didn't take long until he could hear Wolfheart and Rosefoot. Quietly he walked over near Wolfheart and sat listening to their conversation.
Last edited by Osleya on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦⊙⟧ Who we are - 3

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:04 am

OBINSTAR

𓅨 INCHSONG
        xxxmolly . fourty-five moons . rouge . sunclan border w/ patrol [m]
        Just as she had planned it wasn't long before her feet found herself standing close to the border, she was bunched up, nose twitching, mouth slightly agape as she took in the scent of the border- ears perked as she listened for any sign of the SunClan warriors. She had full intent of bolting across the border only to bolt back out enough times to leave a scent trail that could make the clans' collective tails get into a twist.
        The sound of a voice in the distance made FinchSong's tail curl, she had timed her arrival terribly and was going to cross paths with a border patrol. She walked backwards, giving a decent amount of space between her and the border. She was on her side of the scent line and if they wanted to chuck a fit about it- well she'd love to watch. So as she tucked herself into a crouch she stayed somewhat visible green eyes watching the borderline, eager to see if the cats of RainClan would show.

UNIPERLEAP
        xxxtom . thirty-one moons . sunclan warrior . territory w/ gorsestar, fogpaw, fennelpaw
        JuniperLeap smiled at FogPaw, the best that he could all things considered. "Good plan FogPaw," he said voice slightly quiet but no less genuine in his words. His ears swivelled backwards as his name was called, causing his steady footfall to stop instantly. Giving time for their leader to approach and stand as part of their group. He nodded friendly attitude reflected back towards GorseStar. "Of course, we will be trying to catch as much prey as possible- squirrels and mice."
        There was a momentary thought to try and make a hunting session between mentors and apprentices a bit of a competition. His mind flickered to QuickSand, how competitive she had been back in the childhood. For a moment he is gone from the world, caught up in a memory that tastes like happiness and joy. Then just as quickly as it starts, one of the apprentices moves slightly and drags JuniperLeap back to the present. "Yes," he cleared his throat, blinking a couple times as he caught back up with reality. "Shall we?" he asked turning to begin walking again. Eyes passing over his apprentice- if her anxiety showed he missed it, still adjusting to the dull reality of his life. He began walking once again into their territory.
        Mouth taking gentle breathes of the air as he scented it on odd occasions, walking close enough to his apprentice that his tail could tap her every now and then when he caught something interesting, checking to see if she had caught the scent too, asking the question if she wanted to pursue any number of prey that was on offer. A gentle tinge of mouse caught his attention and he felt his pelt swing into a curl slightly, that was something he looked forwards to catching.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - open & accepting!

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:42 pm

[] ORSESTAR

--------{ he/him | sunclan leader | 43 moons }-----{ Location: sunclan camp -> sunclan territory }
--------{ tagged: fennelpaw, juniperleap, fogpaw }---{ mentioned: robinstar }
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxGorsestar brightened immediately at Juniperleap's agreement, excited to hunt in a patrol after so long. He had often had to send Fennelpaw on them on her own, only really having time with one-on-one training with his split attention on tasks from being leader. But, their borders had been quiet for the time being, and that left an open gap perfect for something like this to fill. He just hoped it would stay that way until he returned to camp. His ears twitched as he heard Juniperleap's comment. If the tom had paused, Gorsestar hardly noticed. He wasn't one to pick up on little things like that. And, as the mentor and apprentice disappeared through the entrance, he invited Fennelpaw over with his tail to follow.
xxxxxxxxA chill was sent down the leader's spine as they made it outside of camp, the air waxing cold with the season descending further into leaf-fall. He glanced around the moor, lighter than before now that the sun had time to continue up the sky, mist stubbornly clinging to the tall grass even as it did so. Looking back at Juniperleap's mention of mice and squirrels, it seemed as if they'd be heading south towards the river. The thin treeline along its waters was good for that sort of prey, and mice especially liked hanging around the Basking Rocks that SunClan currently had control of. The fur along his neck spiked a bit at the thought, RainClan hadn't made a move to claim it back for a while, unusual as leaf-bare proved to not be far off. It had him a bit on edge, to say the least. Just what are you playing at, Robinstar? he thought to himself. He shook away his thoughts, choosing to focus on the hunting instead. He glanced towards Fennelpaw, waiting for any signs that she had picked up a scent. There was always the chance of catching something in the grasses. A hare would have surely heard their paw-steps, but maybe not the mice that hung around them.

[ ooc: if mel. stays inactive for too much longer we can continue as if gorsestar joined by himself ]

[] ANDPAW

--------{ she/her | sunclan apprentice | 9 moons }-----{ Location: sunclan border }
--------{ tagged: lightpaw, finchsong, rowanstep }---{ mentioned: n/a }
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxSandpaw glanced at Lightpaw as the other apprenticed confirmed her thoughts. Watching as the she-cat glanced around before doing so herself. Surely RainClan wouldn't have crossed this far from the river? she thought. SunClan's border extended almost to the banks, and the river wasn't even in view. She hadn't exactly experienced the rival clan much, but she knew they didn't mind swimming from the talks of warriors and elders. Perhaps it was just the strong markers drifting across, or it wasn't RainClan at all. As she looked around further, continuing along the border a bit as she did so, her light-brown eyes landed on something not too far from SunClan's own scent markers. Her tail spiked as that something became recognizable as a cat. She quickly looked towards the deputy not too far away. Had he noticed as well? "Rowanstep?" she meowed towards him.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me