Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

A new animal will be Mice, but now you can choose another

Poll ended at Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

Lynx/bobcats
No votes
Deer
20%
Birds
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepti

Postby Seira3 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 am

Name : Just goes by Raven
Owl or Bat? : Bird
Breed : Common Raven
Describe : pitch black feather all over his body with very dark grey talons and beak. Though he has silver coloured eyes
Personality : like his kind he is very intelligent though very much enjoys playing a stupid bird brain. He likes his pranks,rhymes or riddles on the outside. On the inside is a very calm and collective mind always at work as he plans every move to put himself in the favourable position with anyone.
History : Just a common raven with nothing special in his history other then he was teased by other ravens about his eyes.
Likes : Shiny things, Human objects, eating, sleeping, telling riddles, speaking in rhymes, flying, and teasing other animals.
Dislikes : being left alone, 'sticks in the mud', animals taking his stuff, rain, bugs
Mate : None
Crush : He flirts with everything
Offspring : none
Where are you starting in RP? : Looking for hidden treasure.
Other : He doesn't have a side with bat or owls as he works for both, for the right price he can help one side of the other with information, objects, or other useful things.

Raven
"30 minutes south as the crow flys" a black bird asks himself "why not a raven, why do the humans say that saying anyway. Humans can't fly without their metal wings" if he could have he would have smirked. His long flight feathers catching the wind as he made a sharp turn, something catching his eye in the snow. Landing on the snow he noticed that the shine come from in a hole in the snow, he hopped over to it and stuck his head into the hole looking for his prize. Then with a firm grip on it with his beak he pulls it out. A shiny purple button, "a shine in the snow, where the owl strikes" he muttered to himself paying no mind to it as he saw no owl on his way out nor around him. "Some ones lose, Ravens gain" he said happily as he took back to the sky with his new button. He clicked the button in his beak a few times. Before returning North to where he would stash the button in his hidden stash waiting for it to become of use, or use to someone else for a price.

Edited** ((am also going to have him come to Chibi and Axle))

As he flew back he saw something a little odd below, slowing down to a almost stall in the air he was curious what he saw. Lowering himself down to a near by tree, as he perched on the branch. Moving the button down to a firm grip in his talons. He looks down at the ground, seeing a bat and a tiny almost invisible mouse. "what does one little bat say to another?, Lets hang around. Though not really hanging around when the bats grounded" The raven commented as he tilted his head at the sight below him. Curious why the bat was on the ground he would have though bats hated being on the ground.
Last edited by Seira3 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seira3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:34 pm

(friendly bump. Anyone?)
EXP grinding for this character! Click him for more info!
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seira3 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 pm

((Waiting on Black...))
Seira3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm

(so, black said we could rp without her?)
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seira3 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:05 am

(( Haven't seen or heard from black, and rather not see this idea dead, and might get in trouble for it when she comes back but I guess we can put her in npc mode for the time being so we can continue. If so it's your turn on axe)

Jeriah
The barn owl tried to ignore the fact that his clean feathers were now a little messed up as he watched the great owl land beside them. His frame towering over his making him look very small. He could only picture what the mouse cinder would be seeing. Flashing a glance down her didn't see the mouse at first but a warmth at the bare scaled talons let him know he was there. "I think I may have found your answer to your trouble" he said without any fear or hesitation. The brown owl look at him with a glare, then he felt a little off. Stepping back over the mouse so cinder was now in front of him. and softly picked cinder p in his talons, "Here is a possible recruit that I found. It's small enough, I know it can go unnoticed, and proved it's worth with little jobs" Jeri commented as he put cinder down back on the branch and let him go. Bay seemed to have scoffed like he doubted it, "I will think about it then" he said finally before he opened his greater wing span and pushed off back to his hunt with the bird or bats. Jeriah frowned then, he did what Bay asked him to do and he didn't really get anything for his effort. As he looked down at Cinder.
Seira3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:19 am

Ɔιи∂ɛя
Ƭнɛ ℓαв мσʋƨɛ

Cinder didn't think he had ever been more scared than when he saw the size of Bayzelger. He felt slightly safer behind the barn owl, but his position in general wasn't too good. He was pretty much at the mercy of the two owls. It didn't take long for him to get picked up again, and Cinder had to fight the urge to try to wiggle out of the talons. Even in the lab he hated being handled by the humans, but this time his life was on the line. As soon as he was put back down again, he shrunk back a little bit, still nervous about what the large owl would do. He seemed to doubt he was trustworthy, and that meant he could still become a meal. He considered trying to find a way down from the tree but Bay soon took off, and as soon as he did, Cinder relaxed again. He looked up at the barn owl, who he still didn't even know what his name was, but he needed to make sure that he remained useful to the owl. He walked around to the leg with the bell on it, quickly looking over the band before gnawing through it. Soon enough the bell was on the ground and off the owl's leg. "So now what?"
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:56 am

Chibi

I lift my tail and smile, "My name is Chibi, its so wonderful to meet you." My ears twitch all around as if I was trying to locate something. I look over to a leave in the breeze, my fur ruffles. Cold nipped at the tip of my tail, and the ends of my whiskers. I scan the sky for a moment before my gaze fell back to the bat.

Bayzelger

I lifted my talons off of a small bat, and slowly look at it, I was not ready to kill them. I wanted to wait... I scrape its neck and say, "I'll let you live if you bring me two of your kind.." The bat nodded and flew away. The cold winds lashed out at my feathers, but the cold only seemed to have me feel stronger. I turned around to see a huge bat, nearly the same size as me. I flapped my wings and rose to the sky, leering down at the huge bat, I notice the face of it, it was Devil... He must be after his meal..

Devil

With wings like blades I fly down on a caterpillar, my jaws open wide. With one light snatch, I pick it up and fly to a nearby tree. I set the caterpillar down and wait... I watch for any bat that may try to eat at the insect.
X
X
┌─────────────♥────────────┐
ambivert | infj | taurus | ravenpuff
"She was lightning in my heart."

└─────────────♥────────────┘
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seira3 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:57 am

Jeriah

The barn owl almost jumped as he had zoned out in though when the ring was let lose and fell down to the tree branch with a soft sound. Jeriah already feeling much better that the human trash wasn't attacked to him any more, lifting his talons and flexed them. "Good to be free of the humans at last, Thank you cinder". as he looked at the silver object he silently cursed at it in his head as he stepped away from it. "You can have it now if thats your wish. and my name is Jeriah to answer your question" he said moving his gaze back to cinder. "as for what now, as Bay didn't say yes or no going have you do us a little job, we need you to keep eyes and ears open on the bats. Kind of like a little spy for us, you'll be left alone to live you life as a normal mouse if you just keep your ears open" he said looking back to the sky. "For now I'll return you back to your... collecting. Do you want me to carry that thing for you?" he asked as his mind already picking a route to take back to where he found cinder.
Seira3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 am

Δϰɛℓ
Ƭнɛ Ғℓʏιиɢ Ғσϰ

Axel chuckled a little bit. "Well, it's nice to meet you Chibi." he said as a cold breeze blew over him. Axel hadn't been out here for a long time yet, but he knew he didn't like this cold weather. He wasn't built to fight the cold. He shivered for a moment before focusing back on the little mouse. "So, why are you trying to fly? I mean it's fun and all, but you don't exactly have wings. he asked curiously.

Ɔιи∂ɛя
Ƭнɛ ℓαв мσʋƨɛ

As soon as the bell hit the ground, Cinder went over to investigate it briefly, nudging it with his nose. It would be a perfect addition to his burrow. The sound of the barn owl's voice made his look up. "Jeriah. Got it. And, no problem." he said as he listened to Jeriah explain things. The job seemed relatively simple, and it was almost if he was going to be given some sort of immunity for it. "If I hear anything I'll let you know, but if you could carry me and the bell back, it would save me a long trip." he replied. To be honest Cinder didn't even know the way back to his burrow from here, not to mention that the bell would slow him down significantly.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seira3 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Raven
His silver gaze watched the two below listening in on anything he could sell for later. Only thing he heard was that the mouse was trying to fly, "Flying mice, would be a sight to see. Should be grounded those with those wings" tilting his head before grabbing his button back in his beck and took back to the sky on black wings. to the nearest hidden hole of many he had across the forest.

(( If you want Devil can spot him))

Jeriah
The owl nods his head and he picks up the bell in one talon and Cinder in the other as he opened his white gold wings and lifted them off. The bell sounding more loud as his leg feathers couldn't muffle the sound, He didn't really say much then to cinder as the mouse knew what it had to do and bay didn't seem to care really much about the idea. 'Should just eat him then' he thought silently in his head. Flapping his silent wings to gain more air as he flew over the tree line and the same route he went to get there.

(kinda brain dead on posting at this hour)
Seira3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me