⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - open & accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - open & accepting!

Postby wildsight » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:54 am

𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩
{Male} {38 Moons} {SunClan} {Deputy} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Goosetail, Fennelpaw} {Tags: Honeywhisker, Sandpaw, Lightpaw}

Rowanstep nodded to the warrior and her apprentice. Finally. That was sorted. Now that he was done with sorting out who was going on the patrol it was time to actually go on the patrol. Time was ticking by quicker than a monster. If they didn't hurry up, it would be sunhigh and the patrol would still be sitting in camp! His ears twitched as he glanced around for the other patrol members. Okay there was Honeywhisker and her apprentice Sandpaw of course. Now where was Goosetail? His eyes narrowed as he scanned the camp. Where was that tom? He hissed softly knowing that he must have snuck off. Well, he would definitely hear from him when he got back. He had not said he could leave camp. Well, it's not like he could anyway. But still. Did he tell anyone that he was leaving? No. He didn't. Not even Gorsestar. It seemed as if his clanmates didn't know where the tom was either. His ears twitched as he saw his apprentice Lightpaw approaching. He gave her a slight nod. "Good morning Lightpaw. It's a good thing your here." he turned his gaze to the other cats. Maybe, he should go talk to Fennelpaw. She was Goosetail's apprentice after all. Then, he remembered seeing the young apprentice leave camp. He sighed knowing that they would have to leave without Goosetail. "Alright. Since Goosetail is not present at the moment, we shall go without him." With a flick of his tail he stood and padded out of camp. Quickly glancing over his shoulder he quickly sped up and bounded into the forest.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦ four ⟧ - ripplefang and lightpaw

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:59 pm

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male ★ 33 moons ★ bi. ★ rainclan warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: stormbriar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I don't want to be friends, and I don't mind fighting," he growled harshly and narrowed his eyes at her. Despite this, she still walked closer and allowed the water to run over her paws. Flicking an ear at her, Ripplefang stared at her and watched her every movement in case she was trying to trick him. His past encounters with the other clan's cats never went well. He bluntly replied, "Yes, I'm fishing. And no, I can't teach you." He wondered to himself, What is wrong with her? Are all Sunclan cats like this? Then again, she doesn't seem like one with the way that she put her paws in the water. I heard that they usually just like to lay on the Basking Rocks. So why is she beside the river instead, unlike the other cats? Ripplefang felt distrust and hostility spread through him again, forcing those thoughts aside. These cats were dangerous.

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 10 moons ★ bi. ★ sunclan apprentice ★ crush: - ★ tags: rowanstep & patrol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was finally time for them to head out, and she flicked her tail tip nervously. What if I mess up? Lightpaw wondered to herself. At least Sandpaw would give her company and hopefully not laugh at her if she did. She was already outside of camp and following Rowanstep, trying to remain alert. Lightpaw's ears swiveled on her head and perked when she heard the smallest of noises, usually just prey. She was doing really well until her stomach grumbled, and she remembered that she had forgotten to eat. Oops. Now I'm going to make even more of a fool of myself. Quickly reacting, Lightpaw glanced around as if she had heard something. "Did anyone else hear that? It sounded like an animal,"she gasped.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:56 pm

[] ORSESTAR

--------{ he/him | sunclan leader | 43 moons }-----{ Location: sunclan camp }
--------{ tagged: fennelpaw, juniperleap, fogpaw }---{ mentioned: n/a }
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxGorsestar's head shot up as the familiar dark-brown tail of his deputy, Rowanstep, could be seen disappearing through the camp's entrance, a warrior and two apprentices following at his heels. His lips drew downward in a frown. Had he been called for that? Surely he would have heard, he usually wasn't one to miss things within his own camp. Nonetheless, his olive-colored eyes scanned the camp, searching for his own apprentice, Fennelpaw. Sure enough, the multi-colored pelt of a certain trouble-maker of an apprentice could be seen alongside the cliff walls. Turning his weight to his paws, he lifted himself up and jumped the narrow stream of water that cut through their camp to head towards her. Reaching his apprentice, he greeted her with a reassuring smile and a nod, glancing around camp once more. Certainly there'd be another patrol around that they could join? His questions were answered as the black and white pelt of the warrior, Juniperleap, came into view. He was also heading towards the camp exit, but with his own apprentice, Fogpaw. The leader flicked his tail towards Fennelpaw, beckoning her to follow. "We'll be joining Juniperleap and Fogpaw today for training," he meowed, his tone bright. "If we hurry we may be able to catch up with them before they leave camp." He didn't leave much room for a verbal response, a bit in a rush, and instead turned towards the cats he'd planned on joining. Making sure Fennelpaw was following, he headed off towards the opening in the stone walls that protected their home.
xxxxxxxx"Juniperleap!" he called as they neared the two cats, his voice friendly as he spoke. "Mind if Fennelpaw and I join you two this morning?"

[] ANDPAW

--------{ she/her | sunclan apprentice | 9 moons }-----{ Location: sunclan camp -> sunclan territory }
--------{ tagged: lightpaw }---{ mentioned: rowanstep, honeywhisker }

xxxxxxxxThe sand-colored apprentice glanced at her mentor before heading after Rowanstep as well. The patrol neared the entrance, and Sandpaw took in her surroundings as the rocky walls of their camp gave way to the open moor where SunClan made its home, now golden in the sun's rising. It was a bit chilly, a sign that leaf-bare was not too far away. She fluffed up her fur a bit against it, hoping that with the clear skies the sun would warm them up soon like it usually did. Her attention turned back to the patrol, and she watched as the deputy sped up, and quickly did the same, stretching out her limbs and keeping pace not too far behind. A rumble sounded beside her and she glanced at the apprentice beside her, Lightpaw. Three moons into her training and she still didn't know of what to think of the calico, her lack of motivation quite opposite to Sandpaw's desperate urge to prove herself. Not to mention the she-cat wasn't clan-born, which was honestly a little off-putting at first to a cat who had devoted her life to the warrior code. But, Lightpaw was nice enough, and she supposed that outweighed the other factors. Nonetheless, she fell into stride with Lightpaw, and responded reassuringly. "I'm sure the hunting patrol will have brought back some prey by the time we return." she meowed, attempting at conversation while they made their way to the border.

[] MBERTHROAT

--------{ she/her | rainclan warrior | 30 moons }-----{ Location: rainclan camp -> rainclan territory }
--------{ tagged: sunshadow }---{ mentioned: dawnpaw }

xxxxxxxxAmberthroat nodded towards Sunshadow, and picked up the pace as they made their way through the reeds that guarded RainClan's camp. Her paws found their way into icy water as she padded through one of the shallow streams that also surrounded their home, fluffing out her fur a bit to withstand the chilly air, made colder by the fog, sheltering trees, and continuous rain. Once across to the other bank, she turned west towards the direction she knew the marshes lay. Her paws hardly made a sound as she skimmed over the dirt that covered RainClan's forest floor, only saved from being made mud from the waters that came down from above by the undergrowth and thick layer of leaves that covered it. Now that they were a bit of a ways from camp, and the fog was getting thicker as they made progress towards the marshes, she slowed down a bit and welcomed Sunshadow to keep pace beside her with a flick of her tail. She kept her voice low, so that the apprentices behind them didn't catch much of their planning. "How do you think this should go?" she meowed, and added a proposition. "Perhaps set them against each-other first to test what skills they have on their own? Maybe that would give us somewhere to start." She was a bit unsure about the occasion, Dawnpaw being her first apprentice. Not to mention this would be their first real practice at stealth and ambush tactics.

[] IDEPAW

--------{ she/her | rainclan apprentice | 10 moons }-----{ Location: rainclan camp -> rainclan territory }
--------{ tagged: dawnpaw }---{ mentioned: sunshadow }

xxxxxxxxTidepaw hurried after her mentor and Amberthroat, following the two tortoiseshells as they disappeared through the reeds. Her paws quickly slid into chilly water as she made her way to the other side, and she waded through it as she headed towards the other side of the stream. She hardly felt the cold, her thick fur keeping her warm and her thoughts straying towards the marshes. She wavered between excited and concerned. On one end, she loved water and was pretty confident in it, which would be useful in the water-logged part of their territory that was the marshes. On the other end, she wasn't exactly sure of her stand on the scale of stealth. Even if her lighter fur wasn't a giveaway on its own, especially compared to her own mentor's perfect camouflage, She wasn't exactly the most focused cat. She would often miss spare twigs or stones that could give away her location, much to her own dismay. Her thoughts scattered as the mentors made their way in front, and she decided to hang back with Dawnpaw. She didn't mind the tom too much, tough cat or not they had been apprenticed at the same time and that lead to having to train together quite a bit, and she shot him a small smile.
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦⊙⟧ one

Postby fairylights. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 am

𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘸
sunclan | med. cat apprentice | she/her - bi | 7 moons | location: camp | tagged: duskfeather

mintpaw sat at the edge of the medicine cat's den, tucking away some catchweed that had been mixed up with chervil. It was her own fault for falling asleep near the herb piles. you mousebrain she thought to herself, shaking her head ever so slightly. she lifted herself up and arched her back. her tail flicked upwards and curled at the tip as she remembered what had been planned for today. mintpaw let out a small huff, she hadn't slept well at all last night and yet she had to go looking for herbs. the medicine cat apprentice popped her head out of the den and she squinted at the rays of sunlight hitting her eyes. a yawn escaped her mouth and her ear swivelled at the sound of chirps coming from the trees. mintpaw had always loved the sound of birds, especially in the morning. owls were her personal favourite to hear although they weren't heard as often anymore. she thought back to when she was appointed as medicine cat apprentice because that was the first time she heard owls. a smile appeared on her muzzle. her dark green eyes closed and her mind raced with thoughts about her first journey to the moon-lit cave.

mintpaw felt a cool breeze pass her and her pelt ruffled. she sighed and went back into the dark den. at an even pace, the lithe she-cat padded her way over to duskfeather and poked her side gently with a paw.
"duskfeather," she whispered, "duskfeather." she called in a louder voice. she rested her haunches down and waited for her mentor to wake up.
Last edited by fairylights. on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
fairylights.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:19 am

[] F o x p a w

--------{ She/her | Apprentice| 8 moons |Rainclan }-----{ Location: Medicine cat den }---{ Tagged:Badgerfoot }--{ Mentioned: n/a }---

Foxpaw pads at a quick pace out of camp. She lets out a small grunt at the feel of the wet. leaf covered earth squishing beneath her paws. The mud was cool and grabbed at her feet as she moved along the reeds toward the edge of camp. Foxpaw hardly noticed these things, or it would seem she didn't. But in truth the young she cat was on a mission to gather the last few surviving herbs before leaf-bare completely took over, "I need to search the river side for feverfew and marigold." She mutters to herself taking a nimble leap over the streams that bordered the camp missing the cold water by near inches, "I also need to search the far end of the territory for other herbs." There was a small trace of stress on the young apprentices face, but it was a reasonable one for a medicine cat with a fast approaching leaf-bare especially with a lack of herbs in the medicine den.
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦⊙⟧ duskfeather and flint post one.

Postby guh-huh! » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:48 am

♕DUSKFEATHER! !
      femalethirty-six moons oldmedicine catsunclan allegiancet. mintpaw
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxx it's unlike the molly to sleep in this late; paws curl downwards, claws protruding through her fur. it wasn't a starclan dream, thank heavens. duskfeather had no qualms with starclan, but sunclan had no need for a prophecy this soon. her dreams were plagued instead with the reminder of her old mentor- beetlewing. a small, yet oddly charming black tabby who had been the first cat to truly understand her. he was incredible at herb knowledge, telling her everything she needed to know before he had passed on. duskfeather, or rather, duskpaw at the time, was a easygoing and modest apprentice. when they worked together, duskfeather was certain that any ailment could be cured with her stable mind and his guidance. however, all good things must come to an end. and she watched as the fox had decimated the majority of the morning patrol, only to witness her mentor rush out to help those in the nursery. duskfeather believed that she should've followed. that starclan would admire her bravery as she was killed in the turmoil, there was no need for her life as long as beetlewing was around. but then, as quickly as he takes off from the den, she finds his body in nursery. lifeless and torn.

xxx after her mentor's death, duskfeather went deep into the fields of sunclan that night and grabbed a few poppy flowers. she told herself that she was getting them for the other cats affected by his death, but she had managed the swallow the bitter things herself. if all the others could act normally, so could she. disgusting. she thought, but had finished her fair share by the end of the night. spiraling herself into a deep sleep that only further distanced her from reality, from her clanmates, from herself.
      xxxduskfeather awakes to the feeling of somebody pawing at her side. mintpaw, her silver, small apprentice, had taken the liberty of taking her out of her nightmare. her jaw opened to let out a yawn before snapping shut. it was going to be a long day, she could feel it in her bones as she lifted herself onto her paws.
      xxx"good morning mintpaw," duskfeather mewed, "are you ready to gather herbs today? we'll have to travel quite a ways, so perhaps we should have something to eat first."

♚FLINT!! !
      maleforty two moons oldthe kittypetno allegiancet. open
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxx the kittypet's nose twitched as he picked up new scents all around the new grounds. blue eyes scan the area for something to look at, but the only thing he can manage to find are the few small lizards that scramble across the rocks. he's got her ears perked on the back of her head, trying to see if there's anything he missed while her mind wandered. he's not entirely certain of the clan's exact borders yet, nor did he know of any clan cats that existed outside of kittypet legend. flint can remember his best friend, aaron, telling him about the feral cats in the woods: how their fur was mangled and torn, and how they almost fought him due to his stout appearance and homestead. contrary to popular belief, flint wasn't stupid, just incredibly curious. flint was often bored at his small home, and his human always had a job to attend to. the few moments she returned were some of the best moments of his life, but were short-lived.

xxxthat's why he finds himself going on this excursion. his paws aren't used to the unfamiliar terrain, and yet he continues anyways. he'd prove aaron wrong; cats wouldn't just live in the forest while there were perfectly normal homes to live in, would they? well, flint would find out sooner or later. his head was held high as he drew closer to territory, blissfully unaware of any dangers that littered his path. to him, this way just another day out in the woods.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby Birchii » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:02 pm

WOLFHEART ;
      {fifteen moons}{tom}{sunclan warrior}{sunclan camp -> territory}{tags open}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxWolfheart had been awake as soon as the first dim rays of light had fallen upon the warriors den. He wasn't one to stick around for too long on a morning; he felt he could relax after he completed something of worth for his clan. Typically the bicolour tom would join the sunrise patrol, but on this particular day Wolfheart found the idea of a sole hunt appealing. He had crept out of the warriors den, weaving around the sleeping cats, and nimbly hopped down the cliff face to the ground. Noting the cool weather, he decided that a gentle run towards the basking rocks seemed a good idea, and took off.

xXxXxA layer of mist covered the open grounds of the SunClan territory, though the tom didn't mind. The smells and feel of the terrain beneath his paws were enough to guide him towards those sun-heated stones that his clan currently had control over. He didn't stop his jog until he was nearing the border, and, deciding that he was far enough away, began his hunt. He could pick up the scents easily enough, finding that this particular part of the territory was often ripe with prey at this time of morning; it was far from the strong smells of the camp, and close enough to the water's edge that prey didn't linger far from. He tracked the recent scent of a mouse, instincts kicking in as he followed the trail.

PALECLAW ;
      {forty-eight moons}{molly}{rainclan warrior}{rainclan camp}{tags open}

xXxXxPaleclaw was usually a molly awake at the crack of dawn, with an alert mind and keen hunger that would encourage her morning hunt. Instead, the fluffy feline was still sleeping. She had been on the evening patrol, and had conducted a spot of hunting in the dark night after. It had been productive enough, yielding two mice that had been caught unawares, and so she'd returned to the clan with a meal for two felines come morning. However, the snores of her fellow warriors had been particularly distracting for the molly last night, and sleep struggled to find her; the moon was past its highest and had begun its descent once more by the time she drifted into a proper slumber. As a result, she had taken a lazier morning rather than being out by first light.

xXxXxPaleclaw's eyes fluttered open, the sound of gentle raindrops a welcome sound to greet her. Instantly an ache in her paw followed, and she scowled, inspecting the pads of her forepaw. A graze lay across the left pad, a minor injury she placed down to the hunt last night. "Not being able to sleep and now a bothersome grumble on my foot, that's a sign from StarClan to not mess with my sleeping schedule," she mumbled, sighing before sweeping her tongue across the scratch a few times. "Best keep an eye on it so I don't end up in the medicine cat den to bother them." The white molly rose to her feet, shaking the loose pieces of moss free from her long fur. She stepped out into the camp, placing herself down and beginning a thorough groom, a part of her morning routine that she rarely didn't complete. Paleclaw had decided, since becoming a warrior, that she would become useful after her morning clean, otherwise the snags and tangles of her fur would irritate and distract her from properly hunting or patrolling.

SQUIRRELPAW ;
      {nine moons}{tom}{rainclan apprentice}{rainclan camp -> territory}{tags open (mention ripplefang)}

xXxXxThe long, ginger tom was sprawled out, his legs reaching beyond the messy round circle that made up his nest. A slight snore was escaping his maw every now and then, displaying to the world the deep slumber he was in. It was quite a humorous sight, seeing the cheeky apprentice without a care in the world, mouth slightly ajar, and left ear twitching occasionally. He thoroughly enjoyed sleeping, and since the chill of leaf-fall was upon the camp that morning, he found the warmth of the den all the more alluring. Squirrelpaw fully intended on staying in his slumber until his mentor came to wake him. However, the light trickling in through gaps in the den walls combined with the morning greetings between his denmates meant he couldn't find himself in a peaceful sleep for much longer. His left ear flicked once more as he lazily opened a honey-coloured eye, somewhat irritated at his plans being ruined.

xXxXxNot wanting to be bothered by his fellow apprentices just yet, the ginger tabby closed his eye once more, half listening as their mentors arrived to collect them for daily training. The sound of faint rain coming from outside brought a sense of relief and amusement to the tom, glad to not have to venture into the chill just yet. After the trio departed for their battle training, he opened his once more, blinking a few times as he adjusted to the faint dawn light. He rolled on to his back, breaking into a particularly wide and loud yawn, exhaling deeply afterwards. He remained on his back as he stared outside of the den, watching the upside-down world of his clanmates prepare themselves for another busy day. 'Wonder if Ripplefang is gunna come find me any time soon,' he mused, not spotting his mentor in the camp clearing. Realising that sleep wasn't going to return to him any time soon, he grumbled to himself, rolling back to an upright position. Squirrelpaw stretched out his long, slender limbs, claws unsheathing as he scraped gently at the ground beneath them. A few swift licks were given to his chest in an attempt to calm the fur that broke uniform with his neat pelt, scowling slightly as it flicked back to its unruly ways. He gave a gentle shake to his pelt, and rose to his paws.

xXxXxNow fully awake and alert, he bounced out of the apprentice den into the camp, blinking as he adjusted to the light. A small shudder swept over him at the chill, and he glanced towards the fresh-kill pile, debating whether he should sneak a morsel of prey to satiate his hunger before beginning his day of prancing about and causing his usual mischief. 'Nah, I don't wanna lose my ears to Ripplefang if he found out,' he decided, shifting his gaze to the current clanmates still in the camp. It was fairly empty in the clearing, most felines currently out on patrols, hunting or training. He heard quiet speech in the medicine cat den, but chose not to eavesdrop; it was likely only teachings of herbs and healing anyway. The tom's mind was focused on the idea of exploration - if he had nobody to tell him to stay put, then why should he? His ears pricked and his whiskers twitched gently as he quickly glanced around for someone to stop him, and given that the coast was clear, he took off, bounding happily towards the camp entrance. 'Let's see if I can hunt something too, hopefully it'll put someone in a good mood!' He thought, a grin forming across his muzzle.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Sunshadow
--------{He/him | Warrrior| 32 moons |Rainclan }-----{ Location: RainClan Camp }---{ Tagged:Amberthroat, Tidepaw, Dawnpaw }--{ Mentioned:-- }--------

Sunshadow followed quickly after Amberthroatas they left the camp. In order to get to the marshes, they had to cross a shallow stream. The tom was not the biggest fan of how icy cold the water was, but he crossed without a fuss. Everything was quiet, as he only heard the occasional pawstep. Sunshadow enjoyed the silence. It was relaxing, although he knew some cats became more on edge when things got too quiet. As the fog became thicker, he noticed the other tortoiseshell slowed a bit to allow him to catch up to her, and he picked up his pace until he was at her side. "I think that's a good idea. Let's see where they are at, and then we can move towards teaching them new ones. I have an idea that they can try to sneak up on us. This is mainly focused on stealth though, so maybe seeing if they can tag us without us picking up on them." he suggested softly. He glanced back at Tidepaw and Dawnpaw, briefly. He had noticed during hunting that his apprentice sometimes struggled with stealth, but he had confidence in her.

purpledirewolf2019 wrote:
Snow
--------{He/him | Rogue | 29 moons | }-----{ Location: Near RainClan Territory }---{ Tagged:Dewstripe }--{ Mentioned: }--------

The white tom sat perched on his branch for a little while. He needed to be sure that there were no clan cats around when he decided to enter the territory. The leaves on the tree provided him with a mild protection from the light rain, but he still wanted to move deeper into the forests soon. He had a short coat and he didn't want to get too wet or he was worried he'd get too cold. Suddenly he heard motion below him, followed by a familiar voice. It was a warrior from Rainclan, but this wasn't just another warrior though. This was the clan's deputy, Dewstripe. Snow sat up on the branch he was perched on and had to dig his claws into the bark as the deputy said his old name not once, but twice. Dewstripe glared up at him, but it didn't phase the white tom. "Apparently RainClan cats have poor memories, but it has been about 12 moons since I left, so I'll remind you. First, I renounced my clan name the moment I left. It's not Snowpaw anymore, it's just Snow. Second, I didn't just leave the clan. Robinstar exiled me, but don't despair. I'm much happier on my own." he explained as calmly as he could. "I actually never really left, either. I mean, why would I want to? There's plenty of prey, water and shelter. You just haven't noticed since move around so much, but I couldn't go unnoticed forever I suppose." he continued, his ears flicking as he listened to see if more cats were coming. Right now it was just him and Dewstripe, but two clan cats could easily outnumbered him. That wouldn't be enough to deter him though. He had faced worse odds when he faced a SunClan patrol, and he somehow walked away victorious. Nonetheless, he didn't want to push his luck and if more cats showed up, his odds of winning would plummet.

Fogpaw
--------{She/her | Apprentice -Juniperleap | 9 moons | }-----{ Location: SunClan camp }---{ Tagged:Lightpaw }--{ Mentioned: Juniperleap, Gorsestar, Fennelpaw}--------
Fogpaw smiled happily when her mentor smiled at her. She liked to see him happy, although she knew he might have been a little upset that his daughter wouldn't be coming on patrol with them. Fogpaw followed Juniperleap as he started for the exit, taking a quick second to ponder his question. He always asked her this question when they went out hunting, so she knew what he was trying to figure out. "Hmm, well, I'd love to try rabbits again, but if it's just us, we should hunt a prey we can can a lot of right? I don't want the clan to go hungry." she replied, looking up at him. Just as they were about to leave the camp, Fogpaw heard a very familiar voice call out to her mentor, so she stopped and turned around. The clan's leader and his apprentice wanted to join them on their hunting patrol, and the thought made her a little nervous. Of course she wanted to do a good job normally, but now there was the pressure of not messing up in front of Gorsestar.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:13 pm

ROSEFOOT
    || Female || 25 Moons || Sunclan || Warrior || Mentions: Wolfheart || Tags: N/A ||
    The she-cat slowly opened her eyes as she felt Wolfheart step around in and head out of the warrior den. She gave a large yawn, welcoming the sun that filtered into the den. Rosefoot slowly stood up, shaking out her pelt, and then carefully padding to the entrance of the den. Rosefoot walked out into the dim sunlight, closing her eyes as it was a bit chilly out, but the sun was warm. She opened her eyes again, looking around the camp. Hopping down the cliff, frowning a bit as she noted that the patrol had already left for the morning. She rarely slept in long enough to miss patrol, and she was not happy about it. Rosefoot flickered her tail in frustration at herself. Wrinkling her nose, she headed into the sparse forest, to try to hunt instead. If she couldn't help with the patrol, the least she could do was hunt for some prey. With it still being morning, she hoped that she could possibly find some roosting birds in the trees. Rosefoot skimmed the forest around her, keeping her ears perked and her footsteps light.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦⊙⟧ two

Postby fairylights. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:09 am

𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘸
sunclan | med. cat apprentice | she/her - bi | 7 moons | location: camp | tagged: duskfeather

the she-cats tail twitched at the tip as duskfeather replied. her chest openly showed an exasperation as she let out an inaudible sigh. "good morning. yeah, I will." mintpaw meowed quietly, her paws shuffling about beneath her. she didn't really want to eat anything, there were some days where she just didn't like eating at all. when she was a kit, she was quite plump because she got ill during leaf-bare and had to eat a lot every day to have strength and energy. she got teased quite a bunch for it so she never wanted to be like that ever again in fear it would happen again. she never wanted to hear those insults repeat themselves. to this day, only sandpaw really knows about those thoughts. the tabby trusted sandpaw more than anyone.

one thing duskfeather and mintpaw had in common was their past. they had both suffered difficult times yet put on a brave front. mintpaw had briefly heard some gossip about beetlewing, the medicine cat before the current one. she wasn't too sure of how he died, but her sharp hearing caught a few warriors talking about the tragic event. she shook the thought out of her head and looked up at her mentor, admiring her bright green eyes as she met duskfeather's gaze. at first, the molly scared mintpaw slightly. although, the young cat was frightened easily and when she was chosen as medicine cat apprentice, it came as quite the surprise but she was happy as she loved her role.
"sorry to ask, it's been bothering me for a while now, but why did you choose me as your apprentice?" she couldn't help but break into a smile after she asked the question. her tail swiftly curled itself around the she-cat's paws as she nervously looked down.
fairylights.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me