( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ✗ - four

Postby Durnehviir » Thu May 04, 2017 7:21 am

G L I T C HT SΔVΔ
    [age: 5 years] [rank: delta] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: fire wood & rain] [crush: adryan]
    [mentions: adryan] [tags: adryan + group] [mood: indifferent]
      Glitch perked his ears as he heard Adryan's growl from across the small clearing. It was rather short and seemed forced, and she didn't sound very happy. The large male flicked his ear and quickly padded over to the group. Glitch cleared his throat and interrupted the entire group of wolves and looked straight at Adryan as if he was being serious, though there was a hidden glint in his eyes that said other wise. "Adryan Id like a moment to speak with you." He cocked his head slightly to the side. "Alone." Without another word he looked at Adryan before padding back over to his den and sitting down on his haunches. His voice was firm and serious, though Adryan would know better. The males expiression with neutral but his posture was slightly slumped and seemed rather playful.

A T L A ST GΩLIΔTH
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: apple & cinnamon] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: open] [mood: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

V E XT JIKΠKI
    [age: 5 years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: npc] [mood: lol]
      The large dark pelted fighter ran through the woods like a chicken with its head cut off. She ran like her life depended on it; though technically it didn't. Vex sprinted after a slick, slimy male outsider that she caught hunting on the demons territory. The brute was fast and it gave the Jikninki the jitters. Running through the woods got her blood pumping and made her exciting as the wind blew through her fur. With each stride, the fae was gaining on the brutes tale. She could see he was getting tired and he was rapidly panting. A grotesque grin formed on her maw before she lunged into the air and the two wolves tumbled on the ground. Fangs and claws were crazily going through the air as growls escaped from both of them. Vex landed on top of the male and pinned him down with ease. Despite knowing that what the rate did was agaisnt normal wolf laws, she gave him props for not whimpering. She would enjoy the fact that he would put up a fight.
      Vex stood on top of the male as the two of them gained their breath back. The small, slender male had a huge grin upon his maw which made Vex rather confused. "Oh you petty female. All excited that you caught some ol' tiny male that hasn't eaten in days. I hope you feel good about yourself you weak minded fae. If I was in my prime I'd rip you to spreads." Vex snapped her head in his direction and stared at him with wide eyes before spewing out a rumble of cackled laughter which easily set the male on edge. "Do you really think I give a damn on what you would've done. Clearly you're not capabale of doing pretty much anything which is why you're in the state that you're in. Maybe if you'd be in your prime you wouldn't be in this predicament." Her grin grew wild as she neared her jaws closer to his ear. The feelings of him squiring underneath of her made her chuckle. "You have no mind set on the price you will pay for hunting on demon territory. Sadly for you, you ran into one of the most.. wicked wolves that's part of this pack and I will gladly tear you to shreds. I take pride in my kills and you will be in a world of pain. Maybe if you don't piss me off, it will be quicker than my usual." Vex was basically a lose cannon when it came to wolves she didn't know, didn't care about or disliked. When she is around pack members, she is more... normal, but is still considered crazy. "You don't scare me. I've never seen you, nor do I even know your name, nor do I care to ask. You're probably to crazy stupid female that has no respect for pack laws and is babied by the rest of the pack." Vex snapped her jaws around her throat but didn't cut off his airway completely. She made him gasp for breathes that were just enough to keep him alive. Soon she slowly closed her canines around his jugular and could feel the warm crimson liquid seep into her mouth. His gasps before more frequent and more exaggerated. Soon the males body went limp and the Jikininki easily tossed the males body agaisnt a tree and heard satisfying snaps of his bones before she began to trot off back to camp.

A V I T AT PΠM
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & mint] [crush: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

A N A S T A S I AT DGΩΠ
    [age: 5½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: guardian]
    [sex: fae] [scent: lemon & pine] [crush: --]

A B R A X A ST DΣVIL
    [age: 8½] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: white wine] [crush: --]

C A L Y P S OT VIXΣΠ
    [age: 3 years] [rank: spy] [pack: guardians]
    [sex: fae] [scent: coffee & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: gabriel] [mood: eh]
      When Gabriel spoke, she stopped licking and looked at the male; her eyes were solum. She flattened her ears slightly when he finished. Is it that noticeable? Calypso shrugged half heartedly as if pretending to be confused as to what he was saying, though she knew all too well. Gabriel laid his paws across her hers and that almost made her feel uncomfortable. She couldn't exercise her coping mechanism with the brutes legs there and it would probably make her jittery. The brute began to talk again and she peeled her eyes away from his paws and looked at his own. Why is he being so nice to me? Calypso couldn't quite understand why a male would want to have any relations with her- especially good ones. The brute confused her but she wouldn't question him- maybe. Her face remained neutral, though it could clearly show her sadness and hidden pain. You are one of the strongest in this pack. Her lips morphed into a frown as she repeated the words he has just spoken. "I wouldn't consider myself one of the strongest in the pack, and you shouldn't either. I can barely defended myself agaisnt outsiders, how am I supposed to defended myself agaisnt a demon? They're much larger and stronger than I am and can easily tear me to shreds. I don't consider myself very strong, I don't know why you do."
      She shook her head slightly as the male laid his head down on his own paws which were overtop her own. Calypso began to lick the upper half of her legs since her paws were being blocked. The fae watched as he looked at her; his eyes gleaming in the sun. Despite the sadness and anger she felt, she couldn't help but notice the tiny butterflies forming in her stomach. Pausing and curling her tongue back into her mouth she looked down at the male and her expression changed to one of confusion. "Why are you so nice to me?" It came out as a whisper as she stared at the male and waited for his responce.

Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - B.K.B.D. - 2

Postby evixtus » Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 am

━━ ❝ B L A K E L Y // ✯ ] T H E S I R E N
    XXXXX Blake ━ Female ━ Five ━ Healer ━ Demons ━ Lavender & Fresh Snow ━ Tags: Akela,Zavia ━ Mentions: Bastion

indentationThe sifting of silence within her den was meager enough to lull her into a light sleep, knowing that at the moment, none of her pack was in any danger of bleeding out--especially since Akela had told them to not kill unless it was absolutely necessary. Sadly enough, there were those who were too foolish, and their overbearing ego wouldn't let them follow the rules for once in a good moment. Stirring to the sudden growls in the camp clearing, the grey fae tilted her head up, deciding she should rise to her feet once she recognized those snarls to be from her Alpha. Stretching her paws through the curl of her toes, she rolled her shoulders, taking a moment to listen to the few piercings she had brush against one another with soft clinks.
    indentation The precarious look she received from Bastion as he moved past her sent chills down her spine, but she twitched her tail at him in a somewhat mannerly greeting. Her and the Chimera didn't get along very well, especially for his swift change in personas. Hazel eyes scanning the crowd around her briefly, she stopped at a respectable distance from Zavia and Akela. "Alpha. Nightmare." She dipped her head slightly, using the title they held with pride. "Regarding that hollow head you assassinated, Zavia, some of my plants have been thieved recently, and I'm thinking him or another outlander has had something to do with it. Or a Guardian, but they'd be foolish to come into Salem. Regardless, I'm running too low on herbs--I'll be out by tomorrow's twilight."

━━ ❝ K A L A N I // ✯ ] T H E E C L I P S E
    XXXXX Alani ━ Female ━ Three ━ Guard ━ Guardians ━ Dandelions & Cinnamon ━ Tags: Kanti, Cicero ━ Mentions: NPC

indentationAlani dragged her feet behind her as she angled herself in the direction of her Alpha, distraught. With the brutal laceration to their patrollers, the rust-colored female had offered to run the borders, only to find things she didn't want to see. She visibly shuttered, flaring her velveteen's and prodding the image out of her mind. "Alpha Kanti." She chirped gently, slowing to a respectable walk. As she opened her jowls to continue, Cicero had appeared, dropping a meal in front of the Alpha. Her cerulean eyes met his in a silent greeting, before she turned back to her higher ranking. "It seems there was a loner who was resorting to. . .cannibalism. I found the corpse of a young pup, newborn, but born still. It still smelled like it's mother. I tracked the cannibal all until it reached Salem, then I watched one of the assassins kill it." She dipped her head slightly, the beaded necklace resting on her chest shifting. "Good news, the cannibal has been dealt with. Bad news, a young life was lost due to it."

━━ ❝ B A S T I O N // ✯ ] T H E C H I M E R A
    XXXXX Bas ━ Male ━ Four ━ Hunter ━ Demons ━ Charred Wood & Ashes ━ Tags: Name ━ Mentions: Name

indentationwords here (wb)

━━ ❝ D I A G E O // ✯ ] T H E C R A F T E R
    XXXXX Geo ━ Male ━ Seven ━ Delta ━ Guardians ━ Alpine Peaks & Fallen Leaves ━ Tags: Dremora, Malakai ━ Mentions: Akela

indentation The large brute shifted himself to the side, rolling over onto his back and stretching his paws above his body, enjoying his momentary break from patrolling and keeping an eye on things around the camp. Muttering under his breath to himself as he forced himself back into focus, his dark amber eyes scanned the open clearing before he rose up, flexing his toes into the dirt, feeling the cool soil press against his calloused skin. Weaving his way through the camp, he found himself displaced from the others, arriving next to Dremora, his beta, and Malakai, the lead hunter. As he approached, he dipped his head in greeting, settling into a squat, ready to jump to his feet if need be, but comfortable enough that he could relax. "More patrollers are dead? How many has that been in total? Our numbers are already dwindling enough as it is, and when some of us get ahold of the Demons, they always manage to escape--but we never see them again."
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ۞ ─ 3

Postby royalty. » Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 pm

ADRYAN ─ THE BANSHEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentationAdryan had stood her ground as the male turned his attention to focus on the she wolf. His ears pressed back against his cranium, his lips pulling back in a snarl. At the moment, his posture was more defensive than it was threatening. He stood to his full height, most likely a technique used to attempt to frighten the much smaller fae, but as she craned her neck up slightly to look at him there was no anxiety hidden in her eyes. Her cobalt [ and slightly disfigured left eye ] hues locked with his in a deathly gaze, warning him not to speak nor to make any actions. [removed]

She was broken from her thoughts, however, when a familiar voice belonging to a brute she knew too well broke the tense silence."Adryan, I'd like to speak to you. Alone." Glitch had joined the awkward circle in an attempt to break up the petty eyeballing Dracul and Adryan exchanged. Adryan turned her gaze from Dracul to look at Glitch, noticing his expressions had a slight edge to it indicating he wasn't entirely serious and was really just trying to help her- or save Dracul from sudden death. Either way, Adryan, with a glare still glued on her face, turned away from Glitch to Dracul, peeling up the corner of her lips to reveal slight teeth and offer up a slight growl. "Duty calls," She grunted, the corner of her mouth peeling up slightly in the form of a sadistic grin. Looking him up and down, she added, "But we really must continue another time, I've been bored lately. See ya later, pretty boy." With all said, the Banshee turned to Glitch and followed him in the woods.

[ voice of scarlett johansson ] [ scent: mint&cranberry ] [ assassin ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : glitch, dracul ] [ mentions : -- ] [ location : camp ]

AKELA ─ THE GHOST
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentationAs Zavia listened intently to her alpha's words, her reply was easily what Akela had anticipated it would be like. "I had hopes that perhaps you had a name or two for me to go on for assassinations. I have yet to find the... suitable victim for my crime." The female added a grin to her words, causing Akela to huff a small laugh. Oh, Zavia, how lucky I was to find such a loyal wolf like yourself. One who is entirely devoted to her job and adds on to her title respectively. She wasn't done, though, and quickly added on to her words. "Perhaps there could come a time, where I could...perhaps...bring about the end to our rival alpha." Akela, in return, shrugged. "As much as I respectively admire your work and your courage, if any wolf is to bring Kanti to her demise I'd much rather it be myself. She's a problem starter, and she seems to have no control over her pathetic Guardian mutts." He scoffed, shaking his head and looking down before looking back up at the pretty fae before him.

"Alpha. Nightmare." Akela turned his head to the core of the voice, offering a small smile at the fae before him. She was beautiful and impeccably loyal to her alpha. At first, she was merely a loner, soaking wet and starving when she had stumbled upon Salem territory. She knew about Salem, about what is could do and the famous wolves inside. She knew that all they would do is laugh at her and spit insults, before ripping her body to shreds. But she had been brave, and she was so desperate and hungry that she took any chance she could get. Pangaea, of course, was an option, but they had disappeared after the first thunderstorm occurred. When she had entered, it instantly caused the guards to surround her and scold her. The old delta got involved, causing Akela's attention to be captured. When he walked over, she was crying and shivering, begging for a chance. Claimed she was one of the best healers in the whole country and she could be of great use. Akela, at this time, had laughed in her face and told her she had a free pass to live, but she was reluctant to the idea and begged. Akela didn't want to soften up on her, but she had an easy resemblance to his past mate Amery. He couldn't... say no. And she was just so... so brave. So devoted. And she wouldn't take no for an answer, even from the Alpha of Salem Woods. So Akela let her in, trying to help her as much as possible and she soon became one of Salem's most respected healers, and soon almost everyone grew on her and devoted themselves to her protection. Akela soon broke from his thoughts to listen to what she had to say, but he smiled slightly at the memory.

As she approached the pair, Blakely dipped her head slightly, addressing them by the titles they held with pride. This was one of the many reasons why Salem Bloods respected her. "Regarding that hollow head you assassinated, Zavia, some of my plants have been thieved recently, and I'm thinking him or another outlander has had something to do with it. Or a Guardian, but they'd be foolish to come into Salem. Regardless, I'm running too low on herbs--I'll be out by tomorrow's twilight." Akela didn't see Zavia rush to speak, so instead the brute spoke up himself. "Yes, yes, I see that," He agreed, nodding his head slowly before clearing his throat and continuing. "I believe Alusia and Raziel are collecting herbs as we speak. You shouldn't worry too much about collecting for now." Akela smiled, a genuine, friendly grin. He admired Blakely and was glad they were as close as they were. She was one of the only wolves he trusted with his life, and he would always protect her no matter what.

[ voice of idris elba] [ scent: metal&cedar ] [ alpha ] [ brute ] [ seven years ] [ tags : zavia, blake ] [ mentions : --] [ location : camp ]

ALUSIA ─ THE ORACLE
    indentationAlusia watched as Xena spoke to Raziel. A slight edge to the fae's voice was a clear indicator she was attempting to get on the older fae's nerves, but Alusia knew Raziel wouldn't succumb to such immaturaty. Raziel knew this, too, and she saw the look in her eye when Xena spoke to Raziel. "Hey! Haven't seen you around in a while, giggles. You ignoring me?" Her voice was exaggerated, a sarcastic hurt expression on her face paired with a goofy smile. Alusia couldn't help but roll her eyes at Xena, knowing her attempts at stirring up drama were useless and wouldn't work, especially against a wolf as respective and collective as Raziel. "Xena, your futile attempts at aggravating the Executioner will get you nowhere," she admitted sternly, but had a slight joking tone to her voice to make sure Xena knew there was no hard feelings. By the look on the fae's face, it seemed that Raziel agreed with what the Oracle was saying. Before scurrying off, Xena quickly added, "if i happen to see anything in my travels, i'll let you know,". Alusia nodded, before turning her attention back to Raziel.

"I can help you, Alusia. I'm probably pretty responsible for the blood anyways," she chuckled. Alusia's face brightened and a small smile formed on her face. "Really? Oh, that'd be great! Thank you Raziel." Her excitement soon died, however, and she slightly recoiled, embarrassed from her small outburst. "I just need binge leaves, chamomile, chervil, cob webs, and cob nuts. Those are the things I couldn't find anywhere around the camp, not even the Outlands. It seems only Pangaea carries these items at the moment." In reply to her question, Raziel responded exactly how Alusia figured she would. "No, haven't killed since Akela gave the order not to kill unless necessary. Scared the fur off some Pangaea wolves this morning though. A couple of our Demons decided to be idiots and not only went for the kill, but then let themselves get distracted enough for those good-for-nothings to get the advantage. So, there are a couple more wolves with their ear shredded now. They were such idiots, and both were ranked as Fighters!" Raziel shook her head and sighed. Alusia nodded in agreeance, but yet again she brightened up when Raziel spoke again. "Would you like to show me where some of the herb spots are along the border?" Alusia nodded speedily. "Y-yeah, that'd be g-great!" She then followed Raziel into the territory.

However, within minutes of their adventure, she bumped into a wolf. A Pangaea wolf. Alusia looked back to Raziel, who was quite a distance away since Alusia had been too eager. She looked up at the male, who she remembered went by the name of Gabriel. Adryan had killed some wolves he was close to and she so happened to be present in those moments. "Oh- uh, my b-bad," she stuttered, backing up from the male's muscular chest. The female, although looking harmless, looked bothered by her presence. "I didn't mean-" Alusia tried to make up an excuse but she was too deep into the opposing territory for it to be an accident. "R-Raz-" The fae tried to spit out, slightly frightened by the much larger male who seemed to advance towards her. "Raziel."

[ voice of emma stone ] [ scent: rain&roses ] [ patroller ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : raziel, xena ] [ mentions : -- ] [ location : demons camp ]

KATANA -CRIMSON EYE
    indentationHow exactly would Kaliska react? With her, Katana couldn't just guess. She was calm and collected, but when she needed to be she was dominant. "It seems that has been a lot of killing this morning. I watched two of their wolves, the Banshee and Hellhound specifically, murder three of our patrollers this morning." Katana rolled her eyes without care or without attempting to hide her slight attitude, the names bothering her as they were spoken. Although she and Azazel didn't necessarily hate each other, Adryan was indeed responsible for not only her mother's death but also many of her friends. "Of course," Katana couldn't help but blurt out, sighing and sitting on her rump as she continued to listen to Kaliska. Before the older fae continued speaking, Katana prepared herself for a scolding. Kaliska, please don't go off on me today. I'm not in the mood.

"As long as it was out of defense - as I have no doubt it was being I would think I would know you to be smarter than that - then we have no reason to worry. As for the murder of our wolves this morning, there was no excuse. There is no question that there were past our border and dealt death to a few that had no reason to die." Katana nodded her head, agreeing. Adryan and Azazel- hell, even Akela, Castiel, Lilith, and the rest of their little group- murder recklessly. I, quite frankly, am not exactly one to talk but they are only escalating the severity of this war between Salem and Pangaea. "Have no worries of me telling Kanti your secrets as you know I could never do such a thing. However, I do believe it is something you should bring to her attention. It may be best to have all of our facts straight if this situation between both packs continues down the path I see it progressing towards." Katana smiled to the fae out of gratitude, glad that her hunt wouldn't be discussed with Kanti from anyone else but herself. "Alright, thank you. Hopefully I can get in a few extra hours of guarding the borders as I don't want a repeat of this morning."

[ voice of troian bellisario ] [ scent: maple ] [ spy ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : kaliska ] [ mentions : --] [ location : between boundaries ]
Last edited by sun on Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - iolani two ★ lehkuna one

Postby kartharon » Thu May 04, 2017 6:23 pm

iolani, the vengeful ! !

after iolani finished her seemingly pointless howl to an empty forest, she ran her tongue over her teeth and jaws, turning towards the direction of camp instead. it seemed that fate wanted her to stay alive for today, especially a day in which she made a change in her actions. the fae trotted quickly to camp as she was still slightly worn out from the sprint of animosity she had taken. each step brought her closer to the scent of her pack and finally, she emerged into the presence of her packmates. she passed by dremora, malakai, and diego with a nod in their direction.

she continued her walk and instead set her sights on kalani, kanti, and cicero. she settled down next to cicero with a small smile on her face. "what's this? the trickster showing kindness without any tricks behind it?" her tone was joking at most, and she turned her attention to her alpha, kanti. she dipped her head in a polite respect but her attention was quickly alerted to the arrival of kalani. she listened to her words with unmasked frustration. a snarl nearly escaped her throat but it instead rather built up in her chest in a low rumble. it seemed audacious, eating your own pup. but then again, didn't she leave her own kin to the fate of the salem pack?

iolani brushed the thoughts off and said simply, "it's a tragedy, but i'm glad we have nothing more to worry about." though the original statement hadn't been directed at her and it may come off rude that she threw herself into the conversation, iolani couldn't stop herself from responding. it had been mostly out of anger and traces of dissatisfaction lingered in the air as words left her mouth. she turned her attention to kanti and awaited the alpha's response to the tragic situation, knowing that there was nothing more they could do even if they wanted to. the cannibal had been eliminated after all. a shiver still raced down her spine, regardless of her past, at the thought of devouring her own pup as means to survive.

fighter for the guardians | forty-nine moons | female | pangea camp | smells of grapefruit
        tagged; kalani, kanti, cicero | mentioned; dremora, malakai, diego

lehkuna the loner !!

lehkuna admired the squirrel in front of her that she had killed moments ago, resting her head on her paws and staring at the carcass as if it might reanimate. it didn't. she picked up the prey in her jaws, careful not to pierce the skin, and carried it in a direction she was all too familiar with. eventually, the fae was able to pick up the faint smell of lavender and she approached the den of ruby just as the female emerged. when she attempted a bark of greeting, she stupidly realized the squirrel was still in her jaws.

she walked to the resting spot of the outlander and settled down near her, making sure not to sit too close out of respect. she dropped the squirrel and prodded it with her paw, glancing over at ruby. "good afternoon, sleepy head." she could smell the restlessness emitting from ruby's pelt and a mere glance revealed that the fae was suffering from very little sleep. it had been at least a few days since the last time the two had met, but lehkuna always worked her way back through this area one time or another. she was asking for death every time she wandered near salem's territory but it didn't stop her curiosity.

she bit into the squirrel, ripping off a chunk of meat and savoring the flavor that blossomed through her jaws. her eyes closed in what could only be described as pure bliss. the last time she had any decent prey was at least a week ago. it had been mostly berries or mice in huge quantities to satisfy her hunger and a wolf could only crunch on bones for so long before it became unbearable.

outlander | twenty-eight moons | female | outlands | smells of sweet pine
        tagged; ruby | mentioned; none
Last edited by kartharon on Wed May 10, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ηιgнтмαяєѕ αη∂ ѕнα∂σωѕ яιѕє---003

Postby MickeyRose » Fri May 05, 2017 10:46 am

XXXXXX avia- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ❞ ✘
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    "As much as I respectively admire your work and your courage, if any wolf is to bring Kanti to her demise I'd much rather it be myself. She's a problem starter, and she seems to have no control over her pathetic Guardian mutts." Zavia laughed at the end of his comment and nodded. "As you wish alpha." She bowed her head slightly, her crazed smile still upon her face. Soon enough, the pack healer approached. The fae looked distraught and Zavia wasn't wrong. "Alpha. Nightmare." The healer dipped her head in respect, which the fae did back as well. "Regarding that hollow head you assassinated, Zavia, some of my plants have been thieved recently, and I'm thinking him or another outlander has had something to do with it. Or a Guardian, but they'd be foolish to come into Salem. Regardless, I'm running too low on herbs--I'll be out by tomorrow's twilight." Zavia began to think, what wolf would have done a thing such as that? The guardian wolves should have their own supply, hell they were closer to it! What else did they want to steal from Salem!? Before the fae could respond, Akela had already began to speak. "Yes, yes, I see that," His head bobbed up and down as he spoke, clearly agreeing with the fae. "I believe Alusia and Raziel are collecting herbs as we speak. You shouldn't worry too much about collecting for now." As she listened for a short time, the Nightmare began to think. She knew she was currently out of work per-say and would take anything at this point. "I could go find the culprit if there is a scent to follow. And if the Alpha so desires." She first looked to Blakely then to Akela, looking for approval from both.
[Fae] [Assassin] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Cote De Pablo] [Scent: Roses and Rain] [Tags: Akela & Blakely] [Mentions: ---] [Location: Salem Camp]

XXXXXX ydic- ❝ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ❞ ✦
    Deciding he still wanted his head upon his shoulders before this night's end, the brute left the scene. Knowing Adryan's anger could be the reason he found an early grave. Silently moving away, he decided he'd better find some use somewhere else. He eventually came upon a pack hunter, one he had rarely spoken to, and approached respectfully. "Hello, Baston." Rydic bowed his head in kind greeting.

{WB for him sorry...}
[Brute] [Fighter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Arnold Vosloo] [Scent: Lavender and Rain] [Tags: Adryan, Baston] [Mentions: ---] [Location: Salem Camp]
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ - Unbroken Silence ) Four

Postby .KeithKogane » Sat May 06, 2017 5:41 pm

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Kanti
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Pᴀɴɢᴀᴇᴀ Aʟᴘʜᴀ | Fᴏᴜʀ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Cicero/Kalani/Iolani
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

╚════════════════════════╝
Kanti sat by the opening of her den, her emerald gaze fixated on nothing in particular. She was lost in thought and anger over the events that have been happening over the past few days. Murder and blood seemed to be apart of every waking moment in her life. And she just wanted it to be over with. To be done. Though her attention was caught by the sounding of footsteps and the strong scent of another wolf. A small smile appeared on her lips to see Cicero approaching and dropping a squirrel that appeared to have been caught recently. "Oh, why thank you Cicero. That was quite thoughtful of you," Her voice slithered across her tongue smoothing, leaning down to take a quick sniff of the small creature before digging in. Her bites were small and quick, eating the small creature while making her sure the white hairs of her fur around her muzzle remained clean.
Just before she could thank him, a few other voices pipped up in her ears. Yet the news that rang in her years from the muzzle of Kalani didn't bring her some happiness like Cicero's kindness. The alpha's ears flattened against her head as she stared down at her own paws, her maternal instincts inside of her crying out for the loss of the life of a young one. Sure she didn't know the pup, but it was still as equally as upsetting. "Where that pup is now has to be better life than what they might have been dragged to," She said firmly, liting her head back up to look at Kalani. "At least that vile creature can't hurt anybody else," she practically growled before standing up and shaking out her fur. All of these deaths weren't good for her mental or physical health. But she's learn to tough it out.

Iolani seemed as if she were trying to lighten the mood by poking quick fun at the hunter who brought her the squirrel. A soft chuckle rumbled out of Kanti, shaking her head,"It appears so; otherwise he'll be stuck cleaning by den until the next full moon." A little smile showed up once again, looking over at Cicero. He was the common trickster of the pack, but he was a valuable hunter. And overall a good guy.

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☽] Dʀᴀᴄᴜʟ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Sᴀʟᴇᴍ Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ & Hᴀʟғ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Victorie/Aerix
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Forest

╚════════════════════════╝
An eyebrow raised slightly while the white female tensed up at his presence. Her fur puffed up at the neck and hind quarters like a scared cat before quickly relaxing, realizing that the large brute wasn't in fact going to eat her. Dracul knows wolves don't taste good, nor wood he eat a fellow pack member. A slight smirk propped up on his lips before he shook whatever leaves had fallen into his fur before speaking once again. "Good thing for you I wasn't," His voice rumbled in a slight chuckle, stretching out his body to stand to his full height. His bulky build loomed over the lead fighter, his dark black pelt in constrast to her white one. "You wouldn't stand a chance, Victorie," a low growl groaned in his throat, though the gold in his eyes revealed no aggression. In fact, for once they held a playfully glint before the female began speaking once again. He nodded in agreement, turning his large head around to view the surrounding area.
The wind blew through the trees softly, never failing to carry the beautiful autum's leaves. They skittered across the earth, dancing through the air surrounding the pair. His ears perked up at the sounds the swaying trees made before another feminine voice popped up from his left side. Dracul's golden gaze shifted from the trees to the brown pelted female who approached. A slight nod of the head was just enough to show that he acknowledge the Aerix and wa sequally a hello. Though it probably would go unnoticed as she started to go on about the Pangaean wolves. Internally, Dracul rolled his eyes, finding this war ridiculous.
Last edited by .KeithKogane on Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✗ - post two

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat May 06, 2017 7:15 pm

salvatore. wrote:
        []MAZIKEEN
        xxxxxxxx age: three || scent: lavender || crush: dracul || tags: victorie, dracul & aerix || pack: salem ||

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        with yawn she carried on walking, dragging her paws along the forest floor. her eyes felt slightly heavy from the sleepless nights she has been having, she didn't feel safe in this pack and always woke up in the night to make sure she was still alive. she hated nights here she didn't know when her last one would be. as much as wolves didn't talk to her, she knew some didn't really get along with her. the wind blew into her fur slightly picking it up, the leaves blew past her. she listened to the trees rustle in the wind it seemed somewhat peaceful at the moment, she didn't have a care in the world. although something else came to her mind, an old friend of hers that she thought would be her mate one day but again he did snap at her and they never really met again after that. she knew from there he was still demon like the rest of the pack which had put her off most of the males that were here. she thought that all males were evil here and no one really had a heart which stopped her from talking to the males to find out what they were really like.
        xxxxxxxxxxxhowever, there was someone she had a crush on but she didn't really talk to him, she was mostly afraid to just encase he was like the others but something drew her towards him she wasn't quite sure why. he was rather handsome but still she didn't go towards him even if he was alone. as she continued to walk, she did spot him in the forest. so she halted and crowed down in the grass to make sure she wasn't noticed by him or the other with him. she couldn't tell what they were talking about but her golden eyes remained on him as she tried to work this male out. she saw one of the females had left now leaving him with one other female, it made her somewhat jealous of the females being around him but she couldn't do anything about it.
        xxxxxxxxxxxstop staring mazikeen before he notices you! she thought to herself as much as he didn't want to leave she knew she had to before they noticed her or get in trouble with the alpha with not doing her job. she got up and thought about what to do go around them or move away? she wondered to herself as she tilted her head. if i go pass maybe he'll notice me? maybe he'll talk to me?! her tail slightly wagged at the thought that he might notice her. but again he might not but she needed to take the chance. the young wolf lifted her head and went towards the two wolves that remained there who seemed to be just talking. maze walked pass them and didn't even glare at them just encase it did bother them that she did stare.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ - three

Postby razzberry » Sun May 07, 2017 3:03 pm

𝐀 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐗
alias ; the viper // female // four years // demon assassin // location ; salem woods // mentioned ; -- // tags; open
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

-- open for interaction

𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 𝐀
female // four years // guardian beta // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; // tags; diageo, malakai

the beta pondered over malakai's words, letting them sink in before she nodded her head absently. whether she thought katana had something to do with it or not, she had bigger problems to worry about. such as the impending threat the demons posed and how they kept losing pack mates to those vile creatures. " i feel like i should wish for peace...but i know that wishing is a lost cause. a long shot. i've realized that peace is only achieved by fighting for it" dremora sighed, her eyes taking on a faraway look "but lupus knows we've fought enough for our peace. but we never get it". the beta was never able to fully express her desires and problems around the others because she was the type of wolf to take on the burden's of other's and putting them above her own. she doesn't like speaking her problems or worries aloud to most, but malakai was like a brother to her and she knew that he would want her to express her worries to him just as she would like him to do to her. the beta's head turned to the side as diageo approached and squatted down beside them and she dipped her head in return. "more patrollers are dead? how many has that been in total? our numbers are already dwindling enough as it is, and when some of us get ahold of the demons, they always manage to escape--but we never see them again." the delta's words spoke truth - the demons always found a way to slither out of their grasp whenever the guardians managed to get ahold of them. it was immensely frustrating."too many to count. more than i'd like to admit. those vile animals have no remorse and kill whatever they like to. how something is able to live without a heart is beyond me. but somehow those monsters do" dremora spoke, nose wrinkling in distaste as she spoke of the heartless creatures who resided not far from them.

𝐌 𝐀 𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐀 𝐈
male // six years // guardian lead fighter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; // tags; dremora, diageo

listening to the fae who had grown up beside him and his brother speak of something that truly bothered her, made him feel for her. dremora hadn't had a good past, what with her parent's disloyalty to her. her father had left his last mate who happened to be the mother of aerix, an assassin the the salem ranks, before taking on her own mother as his new mate. her father's disloyalty had caused more then enough problems for dremora, having set the vicious assassin out for her head and whatnot. her mother had left both her and her father, fleeing the pack and any loyalties and family she had. then, worst of all, from what malakai knew, dremora's father had accused her of spewing lies to her mother which led up to her abandoning them. he was as unstable a wolf as they came and that, mixed with his lethal temper, was a dangerous combination and he had tried to kill his own daughter out of rage that his mate left him. malakai felt no remorse or regret when he had sunk his teeth into the brute's throat. felt nothing when he ended the abusive wolf's life. he felt nothing because he knew that his best friend would be free of his torment from that moment on.

"we will get our peace - one day. i promise you that, remy" malakai replied, the faraway look in her eyes pained him to see. she was the closest thing to a sister he and cicero had ever had and both males were very protective of her. the male's large head tilted a fraction when he saw the delta approaching, dipping his head in a polite greeting to diageo. "those demons will meet their demise soon enough. whether it be at our own paws or at the hands of something greater then all of us" he added in, nodding in agreement to what both his beta and delta said.

𝐂 𝐘 𝐏 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑
female // four years // demon hunter // location ; salem camp // mentioned ; -- // tags; balthazar

tucking the bone under her paw, the silver coated fae lifted her eyes to meet those of the ebony brute before her. she was hopeful that whatever small talk they had - if they had any at all - would be short and endurable. though cypher was surprised when balthazar disregarded the small talk and jumped right to it. she wasn't sure why it had surprised her, or why she had expected the fighter would be one to partake in idle small talk but she was thankful for the turn of events. "same old same. anyways, raziel seems to have been out this morning, and two of our pack must have pissed her off -saw them returning with their right ears shredded. looked like they had been fighting, they were pretty bloodied up. wonder what they did to piss of the executioner," and with a shake of his head balthazar finished with "idiots." cypher nodded her head silently in agreement. it was no wonder those wolves left a confrontation with raziel bloodied and battered. their foolishness was something to be punished if they had managed to piss of their beta that badly. how her pack mates managed to get on the nerves of the high ranked wolves, she'll never understand. cypher had always been on relatively good terms with the alpha, beta, and delta, having learned how to not piss them off while never losing sight of her goals, ambitions, and pride. "serves them right" the hunter scoffed with a disgruntled shake of her head.

as her mind idly sorted through all the things that could have been done for those wolves to get on raziel's bad side, her attention was once again captured by balthazar, who's gaze was settled on her, head tilted slightly. "corrupt anyone new lately" came his question and cypher could detect the hint of teasing in his voice. she enjoyed playing around with others, mostly to her enjoyment and to their dismay, but when someone with the same grimness gave what she dished out right back...well she found that intriguing and refreshing. everyone knew how cynical the silver wolf was and how easily the act of corruption came to her. she could turn the thoughts of the youngest, purest pup into thoughts of manipulation, death, and chaos. the most shocking was that no one - not even herself - knew exactly how she managed to do it. "oh balthazar. it almost sounds like you doubt me" she chided rising to her paws, her voice edgy yet smooth at the same time. stretching out her lean body, cypher eyed the brute a sly smirk gliding across her maw as a playful look settled into her vivid amber eyes. "i'm wounded. i really am. but i'm sure the omega will do good to change your mind" cypher spoke as she told him of the omega she had "chatted" with earlier that morning. the fae's adrenaline began to kick in when balthazar's body language finally registered in her brain, and the smirk on her maw grew as amusement once again filled her eyes. "for someone who's already so....sinister....i wonder if i could corrupt you even further" the words slid off her tongue like sickly sweet honey, thought her eyes danced with a grim playfulness as she crouched down facing balthazar, ready to accept the brute's challenge. of course, she would have her fun taunting him first before giving him what he wanted.

𝐂 𝐈 𝐂 𝐄 𝐑 𝐎
male // five years // guardian hunter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; -- // tags; kanti, kalani, iolani

the white brute watched as his alpha devoured his meal offering and a sense of pride bloomed within him. doing right by his pack mates was something that cicero really took seriously, even while he upheld his given alias of jokester. "my pleasure, alpha" cicero dipped his head in return, accepting kanti's thanks. however, with the news that kalani brought regarding the cannibal that had been on pangaea grounds and the gruesome body of a young pup that she had found, cicero's ears flattened against his skull and the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as a defensive growl rumbled deep in the back of his throat. the mere thought that someone could be so cruel and heartless as to murder a young pup was something that was unimaginable, something that cicero would never forgive.

the ghastly white hunter lowered his gaze as a sorrowful look crossed his features, silently grieving for the young pup who's life was taken in the most cruel way possible. an ear twitched back at iolani's arrival and cicero glanced at her out of the corner of her eye as the fae settled down beside him. he returned her friendly smile and raised his head, clearing his mind of the tragedy. the air around the four wolves had grown heavy with the talk of the monstrous event that took place on their grounds, but iolani was there to lighten the mood as always, even if it was at his expense. "what's this? the trickster showing kindness without any tricks behind it?" came her lighthearted joke and cicero turned his head to look at her and gave a mock sheepish grin. "you all got lucky.
    it's my day off today"
    the brute teased winking in the general direction of the three fae's. "it's not fun seeing all you lovely fae's in distress due to my tricks. at least not all the time" he snickered at the end, finding his comment quite humorous despite the harmlessness of it.

𝐆 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐓 𝐇
female // four years // guardian hunter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; fern [npc] // tags; loki

it was happening again. her world was quickly crumbling apart by the hands of the blazing inferno that ripped through the only home she had ever known. the screams around her had faded into nothing but white noise, a disturbance in the back of her mind as her eyes stare, wide with horror at the body that lay in the entrance to the crumbling nursery. the flames licked at the grey hairs of her mother's thick coat and it took her mother's final words, playing in the back of her clouded mind, to stop her from plunging into the fire to retrieve the only family she had left. "fern..." her voice was choked as it left her chest, moisture gathering in the corner's of her silver eyes, rimming the contours of her delicate optics. "mother! i...i'm sorry mother..." goliath's voice shook as the reality began to sink it's claws into her heart.

as her pack's camp was engulfed by the flames, trees fell and den's caved in, and goliath was nearly crushed by a large branch that came hurtling towards the ground. lunging out of the way, the young hunter was able to faintly grasp ahold of the reality of what was happening and her stormy grey eyes scanned the camp quickly for any other survivors. her heart clenched upon the sight of fallen pack mates, those who were not so fortunate to have survived. why me? why me and not them? she mourned in her mind, truly torn by the loss of those she had grown up with. goliath couldn't understand why she lived and dozens of others in turn were victims to the hungry flames. it was all so unfair. if she could have given fate a kick in the arse and switched the roles, she would have given herself to the fire in turn that the dozens of dead pack mates got to live. so that her mother got to live. the fae clenched her jaws together in an attempt to hold back the tears that threatened to erupt from her sorrow-filled eyes.

as the flames crept along the ground like sinister serpents, goliath grabbed ahold of herself and jolted to her paws, deftly leaping out of the path of the flames. she wasn't out of the woods yet. she wouldn't be until she was as far from the fire as she could get. casting one last glance towards the place where her mother lay, surely swallowed up by the flames, goliath turned and pelted away from the blazing inferno. her long legs stretched across the forest floor, covering a fair amount of ground as her breath came in pants and her chest heaved heavily. the black smoke that curled up from the flames and polluted the air was heavy in the air and she coughed, her lungs straining to fight off the smoke. she kept running until she reached the river, but even then she didn't slow, clambering through the water until the pebbly bank on the other side was hard beneath her sore paw pads. dragging herself up onto the bank, goliath sunk onto her haunches, chest heaving and lungs gulping for air. once her laboured breaths had evened out, she tilted her head back and let out a mournful howl for all those her pack had lost, for the mother she had lost.

goliath was jolted out of her slumber as flashbacks of the fire berated her thoughts bombarded her vision. her heart rate increased rapidly and her chest heaved as her lungs and ribs heaved against her red pelt. she had lost everything that day. her mother and the only family she had left. her previous pack had been victim to a forest fire caused by the greedy humans who had set up camp not far from her pack's home. everyone had been separated after that and through all her grief, goliath knew that she had to move on a find a new home. in the beginning she hadn't planned on joining the allegiance of another pack but that changed when she stumbled upon Kanti and a couple of the wolves from her pack. She was a loner at the time and knew fully well that her fate had rested in their paws. Fortunately for her, the alpha had offered her a place among her pack, a place as a part of their tight knit family. and she had been there ever since. once her erratic breathing had calmed, goliath could feel the moisture from her sweat coating her forehead and body and instantly sought out the need to cool herself off. rising to her paws, the hunter exited her den and in her haste to get out of the camp, nearly barrelled into loki. "ah, sorry about that loki. wasn't looking" the fae apologized, her eyes meeting his for a second before she glanced around the camp. noting that her beta was deep in conversation with malakai,
    the massive lead fighter, and her alpha was being offered breakfast by the pack jokester.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑳 --- v.

Postby we leaving » Sun May 07, 2017 5:37 pm

DIABLO―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ❞
⚜ brute // 5½ // assassin // salem // tags -- lilith ✘✘ // mentions -- ✘✘ // scent -- gasoline, oil, and dirt
[ in salem camp ]

diablo suddenly felt boredom grow in him. ever since he killed the two guardians, he felt more insane. but, he decided to take a break on the killing and go back to camp. the brute noticed the fae, lilith, alone. diablo stood to his paws, ambling over to the fae. "hello, lilith," he woofed. "this war is loathsome. there is no way pangaea would be winning this," the brute curled his lip and allowed a small snarl to slip out. there is no way pangaea is winning this war. he heard the words repeat over and over. is it because they have more wolves than us?

[ major wb for diablo ]
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ kaliska -- {3}

Postby The Alpha » Mon May 08, 2017 6:30 am

✶ KALISKA ✶
-----ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ-----

┏--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┒
"And just in time, in the right place...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Guardian - Lead Spy ⊱
Age ⊱ 6 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Scent ⊱ Cedarwood, apples
Location ⊱ Pangaea Camp
Mentioned ⊱ NPCs
Tags ⊱ Katana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...suddenly I will play my ace."
┗--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┙
The lead spy's ear flickered aorund them at the distant conversations being held by the others within the pack. Whispers of anger and sorrow over the deaths and the actions of the Salem wolves against their own. Kaliska didn't hesitate to frown upon her face as she felt that lingering feeling of foreboding in the air. "I have a feeling that all sense of 'normalcy' this morning is about to end." With that, she gave the other red-cream furred wolf a respectful dip of her head as she began to turn away, "Be cautious today, Katana. If you remember nothing else, remember that for the sake of yourself and the sake of the pack." With that, the older she-wolf turned and padded off. She had information she nodded to relay to the leaders after all. Her eyes scanned the camp's clearing in search of the Alpha, Kanti, and she found her surrounded by many of her pack mates already.

With as many of them that surrounded her, only of them had probably already spoken to her about the dead patrollers. the same could be said for Dremora as she too had a group about her. Finally, she decided rather to find a warm spot where the rising sun's light was shining and sit down within it. She closed her icy blue eyes to rest them for a moment to relax as much as she could. Who knows how much longer it would be now before battles and war would rule oer their days after all...

{ Bit of a WB for her.. }
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me