The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

-

Postby platyhelminth » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:43 pm

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

Postby Animakoanime » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Cloud /mare /tags;open

The mare boredly continued her journey, continually waliking at the same pace. She hasn't crossed by any other horses by the paths that she had taken and she didn't really mind not seeing any stallions nor mares.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:08 am

[quote=".Eeveelution."]
𝓓𝓪𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Mate:Storm|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash nodded and took a drink of water. He grazed on the grass, grazing until he felt like he had enough grass in his stomach. He drank some more water to wash down the grass before he looked at Storm. He smiled and he thought about how their foul or fouls would look like. Would they look much like him? Would they look more like their mother? Or would they look like a mix of both. Dash also started to think of what they would name their foul or fouls. "We'll walk the 'Horse Paradise Trail' tomorrow. So we better rest." Dash said to his mate.

Storm|Mare|Covered|Stallion~Dash|Tagged-Dash

She turned and replied "yea but we need to start right in the morning, otherwise the foal may be born at the wrong time" she said with a concerned looked as she nibbled his shoulder as if grooming the matted fur. She smiled and yawned still it sounded happy.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:35 am

𝓓𝓪𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Mate:Storm|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash nodded, "First thing in the morning. I'll wake you up and we can start out journey." he told her. He smiled and looked up at the sky. It was turning to an orange color, stating that the sun was setting. He yawned, ready to go to sleep.

𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓵
Admiral|14 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open|Mate:Open|Foals|None|Tags:Open

Admiral walked through the mountains. His hooves clicking against the stone as he walked down a trail. He saw a huge lake with lots of grass that he could graze on around it. He started to a trot as he neared the end. He got to the ground and he walked over to the lake. He grazed on the grass, pulling it out of the ground then chewing it. He savored the taste. He had been running around for a while, he hadn't stopped for a rest and to eat and get a drink. He felt much better, he no longer felt thirsty nor hungry.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 am

Cloud /mare /tags;Admiral

Her pale colored tale flicked as she let out an annoyed snort at the sight of a taller stallion that wasn't very far from where she was standing. She trotted forward but kept her distance , glancing at him coldly once in a while
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:48 am

((Sorry,I was completely oblivious to the fact that Arrow was mentioned)
Arrow | Male | Mares: None yet | Tags; Raion

The tall stallion gazed at the lake,his ears then swivelled around as he heard a whinny. He turned his head,his blue eyes then locking gaze of a pretty flecked brown mare. He tilted his head slightly,seeing beads of water drip from her fur. He then trotted down to get a closer look at her,his tail held high & neck raised with an aura of confidence. Once he got closer to her,he opened his mouth to speak "Hello miss,I'm Arrow." He paused,then smiled. "I just had to come down and say hello to such a lovely-looking mare." He said.

Nightingale | Female | Mate: None | Tags; Breeze

Nightingale looked at him with a slight smile,"Quite the flirt,aren't you,Breeze?" She said,her black tail waved in the wind as she spoke,then putting her head down once more to take a nip at the grass. The dappled mare thought about him for a moment,from the sounds of it,he was just a flirty stallion—Not like the overly pushy ones she had met before.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 am

Rosey|Mare|Geist

She smiled as she stopped and replied about the directions "erm, yea" she chuckled and then replied about the wrongness "well, all I ask is one chance" she said as she smiled looking daring but nothing mischievous, she looked very happy as she saw no grass in the area and frowned being hungry and chuckled a smile as saying "we should head twords the trail hmn?" She gently reached her head and groomed some matted fur on his shoulder as she made a small snort.

Breeze|Stallion| Nightingale

He smiled and replied "well, I believe all mares deserve someone very nice, and maybe a bit flirty" he said as he flicked his black mane to the other side as he flicked his tail back and forth slowly as he swatted the flies that decided to come near him. He then reached his head down taking a bite of grass as he then lifted his head waiting for a response not caring to cut her off if she would speak he stayed quiet but kept his charming look.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 am

The mare looked at the stallion,her ears slanted forwards as she listened to him speak. She paused to rub her head against her leg,releaving her of an itch. Nightingale lifted her head to speak, "Maybe so,it all depends on the horse." She commented lightly in reply.

Arrow's ears were pricked in the direction of the mare,he listened to her with interest. He chuckled,"Certainly not a stretch in my mind." He replied honestly,then paused to take a drink. He put his head down to the water,then take a refreshing gulp of the cool water. He lifted his head once more,beads of water trickled down from his chin. "No,I'm from far away,." He said,then gesturing to a place farther than the eye could see. "I've been wandering for awhile now."
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:32 pm

The mare looked at the stallion,her ears slanted forwards as she listened to him speak. She paused to rub her head against her leg,releaving her of an itch. Nightingale lifted her head to speak, "Maybe so,it all depends on the horse." She commented lightly in reply.

He let out a hearty laugh as she spoke,smiling at the mare. He had taken a definite liking towards her,he was glad that he was beginning to start to know more about the beautiful horse. "Indeed,predators weren't much of a problem from where I came from,my herd was strong & predators knew better than to come near..." He trailed off.

"Raion? Well,what a lovely name." He said,his eyes glinting with happiness.
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Breeze|Stallion|Nightingale

He smiled and replied "well, I believe that it's the mares choice, she is the horse that does all the work" he said as she chuckled nibbling his own should from the itch as his mane went that far down.

Rosey|Mare|Geist

As she blushed she teased "Way finder? Is that what I am" she didn't seem upset it was a tease as she licked his forelock slowly turning around and asked "okay pretty boy, are you ready?" She egarly flicked her tail back and forth.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me