.:The Lab:. |Roleplay| semi-lit

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: .:The Lab:. |Roleplay| semi-lit

Postby BaronBlue » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 pm

(You're accepted ~Origami~
I look forward to seeing your completed form Ardra C:)
BaronBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PantheraUncia » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:05 pm

BaronBlue wrote:(You're accepted ~Origami~

(Can you take a look at my form? Also, we should clear up the non form posts so the rp lasts longer. Just an idea.)
I have moved accounts. Please contact me at snowleopard303.
PantheraUncia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaricatureBlue » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:43 pm

BaronBlue wrote:(You're accepted ~Origami~

Thank you! Oh and a small note that you need to update the western packs member list X3 just thought i'd point that out.
21|Digital Artist|An old player coming back to the site!
CaricatureBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fichester » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Username:
S.B. Chase
Lab Dog name:
Aaro
Which pack?:
Niether; he is a rouge.
A rouge; Aaro doesn't work well with others and finds it's better for him and other Lab Dogs to be on his own.
Personality:
Leader-Like
Aaro is very directing, and likes to be in control. He isn't very obediant, and will bluntly hint at the fact he wants power infront of someone who does. Though he loves to have power, he always finds himself in a position where he's supposed t follow.
Emotionless
Aaro is rather dull. He doesn't express him emotions, atleast the ones he believe are weak. He openly expresses anger, irritation, and bordem, but not much else. Though he's a big softy way, way down, but he easily masks it without a thought.
Independent
Aaro doesn't like the feeling something's holding him back. He usually tries to keep himself seperate from others when he feels like someone is getting attached to him. He openly does solo missions, but he won't always resent a little company.
Stubborn
Aaro never admits when he's wrong. He can easily cover up a mistake, but he will never admit to it. He always has the last word in arguements, and can become immature and say something his opponant can't here, so they won't counter. He is quick to get on he defense, and won't back down easily.
Rough
Aaro doesn't have sympathy. Whether he says it out loud or not, he finds something in his past that he can compare to someone else to make them look weaker. He easily gets annoyed by those who dramatize things or bluntly go around looking for sympathy. He hates sympathy for himself too.
Pet or from the Lab:
Aaro hadn't been adopted when he escaped and was held in the Lab.
History:
Aaro was always a strange dog. He didn't want an owner or a family; he just didn't click with humans or dogs. He spent his puphood as a loner until he just couldn't evade the humans anymore. He knew he was going to the pound; and he knew that when he did, he'd live the rest of his cut-short life there. Aaro found he was wrong when he was taken to the Lab.
Before he knew it, his pelt color and markings had changed slightly, and most importantly, had a longer spade tail. He had to admit, he kind of liked it. He loved to lash his tail back and forth, and it made him feel powerful. One thing didn't change though; he didn't like the humans. When the storm came and he found his chance to escape, he ran at it with open paws. When he saw most of the dogs heading for the Wildlife reserve, he split off and hid in the farms. He's remained a loner since, though he more and more frequently ventures into the Wildlife reserve and stays longer before heading back to the farmland.
Have you read everything in the first post?:
Yes
RP example paragraph:
As Aaro shoved his way through the farm grasses, he realized they were thinning out. Before he knew it, there was a short stretch of bare land between him and the fence; the fence that gaurded the Wildlife reserve. Normally, Aaro would have whipped around in his tracks and go back, pretending he never came apon the fence. But this time, not only did he stay, but he approached it. Not used to being in open ground, he pressed himself low to the ground as he crept towards the fence.
Aaro soon noticed a spot on the fence where the bottom was bent up; a way in. He crept over to it, sniffing carefully. He couldn't pick any strange scents off the bottom. Deciding to take the benefit of the doubt, he slipped under the fence. The wire pulled on his pelt, but after some deteremined tugs, he was scent tumbling into the underbrush. Birds went fluttering away, letting out their songs of danger and distress. One of Aaro's naturally smug half-smiles appeared on his face as he muttered to himself, "This place could work."
Other:
I hope it's ok that I did 2 paragraphs in the RP example paragraph...I got carried away. I could rewrite it to be shorter if you'd want me to.
Last edited by Fichester on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:07 pm

((I am done with Tut's history :3 ))
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (Account Deleted) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Im gonna enter with this purty girl soon. But im on a tiny phone right now, may tomorrow :)
I have quit CS. Sorry. ( Will: I give my username (slp0001), items, and forum stuff to FlightOfTheOwl.)
(Account Deleted)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (Account Deleted) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:23 am

Username:slp0001
Lab Dog name:Sandy Hook (Sandy for short)
Which pack?:Eastern
Rank:Scout, when she runs she is very fast. Also she is very small right now, for a Lab dog. (shes a pup) About the size of a large bobcat.
Personality:
Friendly
Sandy is friendly to nearly everyone! She has never been oppressed, and she has had a humble life. She is a great friend to have, and will defend her friends with her life!
Loyal
Sandy doesn't just defend her friends with her life. She defends her packmates, too! She didn't really choose a pack on purpose, but she likes the eastern pack! She (usually) listens to her higherups. She (usually) does everything that is asked of her. But..
Stubborn
....if she thinks a order is bad, wastes lives, or is just plain evil, she ignores it and does what she thinks is right. It's hard to convince her otherwise once she's set her mind to it!
Sensitive
Sandy has a very strong sense of what's right and what's wrong. She can sense this in her packmates by just looking at them. She knows how others are feeling, because she grew up with Lab Dogs, metal, and concrete all around. They had feelings, they just liked to hide them. She is sensitive inside. even if you insult her, and she acts defiant, inside she's hurt. She hates fighting. She likes humans, and is mabye a bit too fond of them...
Pet or from the Lab:The Lab
History:When she was a tiny golden retriever and pomeranian mix pup, she was with a kind mother in a house. A nice man bought her, and since she was sickly and small, hoped she would grow stronger at the Lab. Of course she did! She is still a pup, but now she is the size of a large bobcat, because she is still young. The only change was in size, her legs,( black on the tips and less fur down there) her size, and her horns. The man left her there because he was poor. Soon, it was adoption time, and 2 people looked at her. They both filled out forms for her, but the first person was going to get her. But before she could collect, the storm came and washed her away. She's with the eastern pack since.
Have you read everything in the first post?: Yeppers!
RP example paragraph: Sunny was nervous. There was a high wind and black storm clouds, and she doubted the owner could get her in this weather. Lightning flashed in the window. She watched the heavens open. Suddenly, lightining flashed incredibly close. It struck the metal building! A temendously lound crack of thunder sounded. The lighting overrode the lock system, and the pens sprang open. Instead of racing away, Sandy hoped to stick around. But a wave of water loomed, and suddenly she was afloat. She was a terrific swimmer, no doubt. She loved to swim! But the black water was choked with chemicals and incredibly violent. A wave of sleeping chemical spattered her nose, and she tried to spit it out. But the sky was turning wavy and black, and her last thought was, I lost. You win, waves....
Other: Thanks! I may be on less than the requirements, school taking priority (and real life!) But ill try. I may enter later if i get another (thinking of a custom if there open)
I have quit CS. Sorry. ( Will: I give my username (slp0001), items, and forum stuff to FlightOfTheOwl.)
(Account Deleted)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 am

Username:
Lostwhisper

Lab Dog name:
Bitter Sweet; Bitter for short.

Which pack?:
Eastern Pack

Scout. Though Bitter may be a fierce type, perfect for a fighter/warrior, she has an excellent sense of smell and can track well; Let alone her fighting skills, and if she's seen she would most probably attack.

Personality:
Bitter Sweet is a sweetly dangerous Lab Dog. She is one for playing pranks, and often scares others out of their wits. Bitter knows how to bother others greatly, and spends most of her time coming up with new 'great' ideas to use to get her own way. But a trickster would only be one word to describe her; sweetly dangerous, like first mentioned, meaning nobody gets past her or her pranks without shedding some blood. Bitter have been called evil sometimes, and those who have met her have always tried to avoid her. Though, if others do manage to get her back without her catching then the first time, then good luck to them! Bitter will track those who annoy her with anything down until she had caught them.

Pet or from the Lab:
Pet. Bitters' owner worked with a gang. They usually robbed banks. Bitter was used to stand guard, and to chase away bystanders; As well as attacking the Police when they arrived.

History:
Bitters' owner worked with a gang. They usually robbed banks. Bitter was used to stand guard, and to chase away bystanders; As well as attacking the Police when they arrived. Bitter loved doing this; Unfortunately, though, they gave her owners gang gave up on this after their fifth robbery, convinced they were rich enough. Bitter could have been pampered; But oh no, she was locked in a dog kennel with hardly anything to eat or drink. When the storm hit Bitter's kennel was destroyed, leaving her the path to freedom. She left her owner, fleeing East until she was out of the city. There she met with the Eastern Packs' Alpha and joined.

Have you read everything in the first post?:
Yep ^^

RP example paragraph:
Bitter Sweet|Female
It was only a short matter of time ago. The time where I had been working with my master; I shall not call him my owner. He could have given me everything, but he decided to keep me locked up. Anger tugged at my heart as I stumbled through the high crops. I began to wonder how long I had been travelling; a few days, perhaps? This thought once again led to the matter of my master. He was the reason I was out here. Right? No. It was the storms' fault. But it was my masters fault he locked me up in a weak kennel like the one I lived in. I raised my head to see a large fence,just in time. I dug my paws into the dirt and stared at the fence. How the Heck was I supposed to get through that? The answer came to me nearly as soon as the question left my head. Dig. But was digging really going to work? Maybe, if I wanted to be here for another few days... There had to be another way past. I began to drag myself along as I followed the fence. Surely something was on the other side. Something...
Other:
do not ask me for pets. i give them out on my own terms.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaronBlue » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:05 am

(Tut, Aaro, Sandy and Bitter are all accepted. C:)
BaronBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PantheraUncia » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:20 am

Is my form acceptable?
I have moved accounts. Please contact me at snowleopard303.
PantheraUncia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me