♒ StreamClan - Semi-Lit {Open - Accepting}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ♒ StreamClan - Semi-Lit {Open - Accepting}

Postby DandyLoops12345 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:12 am

(When can we start?)
You Are The Watcher,
The Listener,
The Approacher,

Of All Things,

You Are The Guide,
And The Ghost,

You Are What Lies In The,
Space In between,

Perpetually Beginning,
Scouring The Dark,

Winging For Your Field,
Of Light.
DandyLoops12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:04 am

(When one or two more people join)

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:36 am

Name;;
Lamepaw
It may sound a bit degrading, but I don't mind. Perhaps if I bring attention to it with my name, the others won't tease me so bad about it.

Gender;;
Male
That's one thing I'm sure to never get wrong! I am most definitely a male.

Age;;
21 moons

Now, that's old, for an apprentice, but I understand. I cannot fight or hunt as well as a warrior yet, so I will keep trying and learning until I can.

Appearance;;
He is a completely brown cat with almost invisible tabby stripes down his pelt. He has a twisted foot from an accident that occurred in the nursery when he was a kit. His eyes are a light amber color and his whiskers are bright white and long. He is a sleek, handsome short hair overall and is looking to be quite big when he's completely grown.
I wouldn't say I'm anything special. Just brown. Everything's brown. Even my nose. My whiskers are the only things that missed the memo that they should be brown.

Personality;;
Lamepaw is a very loyal and willing cat who wishes to serve his clan to the best of his abilities. He keeps a happy attitude even though he is sometimes teased and left behind because of his bad foot. He would protect his clan with his life even though he knows his life would likely be the first lost. He is a hard worker and always tries to put others before himself, even with his disability. He tries to never let it get in the way, even when it aches and causes him to limp badly after a fight training.
Again, nothing special. I can be a bit of a nuisance sometimes, but I do try to keep up. I understand that I'm not the fastest or the most gifted but I will never betray my clan.

History;;
After a wild fox attacked him, his mother and his siblings in the nursery of Stormclan, the whole camp rushed to the rescue, but it was too late for little "Brownkit" (as he was called then) and he was left permanently injured, but the only one alive. He was then driven out by his clan as his paw prevented him from doing things as custom. He joined Streamclan in hopes they would give him a chance to try again. Even though he is now past apprentice age and well in the range of being a warrior, he understands why he should wait longer to get his warrior name, and he will wait forever as long as he does his best.
I really don't like to talk about it, but I didn't have the greatest life before now. All that matters is that I'm here and I'm accepted.

Other;;
When he came to the clan, he told them his name was "Lamepaw" even though it wasn't. He mostly didn't want to be reminded of the hard time he'd had as 'Brownkit' and 'Brownpaw'. He wanted to start a new life for himself.
Though may I tell you a secret? I hope for my warrior name to be something great. Not Lamefoot or something. I want it to be Braveheart or even just Whitewhisker. I don't wish to forever be known by what I can't do.

Crush;;
No one, currently.
Who would want me back, anyway? I'm just bothersome... Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to be negative.

Mate;;
None

Kits;;
None
Though I'd love some one day! I really would...

Username;;
.:Adelaide:.

Activity Gauge
Just about every day if I can, and a long time on those days. Finals are coming up in a few weeks, however so I may need time off during the weeks. I will try to post at least once a day if I can.

Name;;
Ebonyclaw
Due to the fact I am almost completely black, my mother gave me this name. I don't see why I am not Ebony/pelt/, considering my claws are white, but it is my name and I love it either way.

Gender;;
Female
Why do you ask? Doesn't my belly make it a bit obvious? No tom would be able to be a mother. These kits drive me crazy!

Age;;
33 moons

Sometimes I feel old, but I'm glad to be alive and therefore I cannot complain about my age.

Other;;
Is an expecting mother

The medicine cat said three, she thinks, but I've got motherly instinct that says two. Two would be enough of a pawfull, seeing as how much they already squirm.

Personality;;
She is a fiesty cat with a sharp tongue, that is very protective of people close to her. She respects her leader even though the cat is younger than her. She likes to be friends to everyone, but is forever a mother, constantly nagging the apprentices and kits to stop messing around. Despite her facade, though, she loves every cat and won't hesitate to die for her clan. She sometimes cares too much and could therefore put herself in danger, especially when she shouldn't.
Okay, despite how I snap at other cats, I'm nice. I can't help it, especially with the kits. They're far too sweet.

History;;
Her mate died right before she found out she had kits. Talking about him makes her go quiet. She truly loved him and it still hurts her that he is no longer around. She was clan born and raised and she made good friends with Sparrowflight when she found out the medicine cat was having kits as well. Ebonyclaw promised to help raise them like her own kits and claim to never know whose they actually were. She even promised Sparrowflight that she would pretend they were her own if her friend needed. She loves the kits, too. She wishes they could know their real mother but she understands why they can't.
I have had a hard life and it's still hard sometimes, but I know that I have duties to my friend and my clan.

Appearance;;
Completely black with yellow eyes. She is usually slim and muscular, though she's become lazy since she found out she's having kits. The pads of her feet are the only things that aren't black. They are actually bright pink.
Just little ol' me. What you see is what you get.

Crush;;
None. Still recovering from mate's death.
I've almost got five little ones to look after. I can't take my eyes away to look at other cats or one of them will slip away from me!

Mate;;
Dead
I don't like to talk about it...

Kits;;
About half a moon left.
I can't wait to see them. I hope they look a bit like their father...
.:Adelaide:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me