β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• A VOK RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• A VOK RP

Postby MySpoons » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:06 am

π€π’π“π‘πŽππ€
|| talking || with Degotoga and Kwatoko||

Clearly there is some fatal danger in Degatoga's territory Astrona has never heard before. 'Humans' is an unfamiliar word to her. A predator, perhaps? She had never heard of a predator riding a creature, though.

Astrona frowns, tail tip twitching as she tries to imagine the danger Degatogo describes to her.

"You have traveled far, yes?" Astrona asks, relieved Degatoga isn't a ranking leader in his pride. It would have horrified her to be so casual if he was.

"I will be introducing myself and my assignment to those I meet, yes. Even if there are not many instances in which I need to perform my duties, I have other tasks to occupy myself."

There is a long list of things Astrona needs to succeed as to start a New Guard here in the Valley. She has it memorized.

"Of which pride do you hail from? And where? I can keep my eyes and ears out for lost members in the area if you have to return."
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:24 pm

κ€˜κ…κ‹¬κ“„κ„²κ€˜κ„² κ‹¬κ‹Šκ’― κ’―κ‚κŒκ„²κ“„κ„²κŒκ‹¬
|| Both speaking with Astrona ||

The male nodded to her first question, soon glancing back toward where they had come. "Probably took us... oh, about a little over a month to get this far. Wouldn't you say, Toko?"

By this time the younger of the two had come back to just sit and listen, he soon nodding at that question before speaking himself. Appeared he was growing a bit more comfortable with this stranger.

"Yes. We traveled through the Redwood forests, past the prairies, through a swampland, and over a mountain... More like a big hill than a mountain, I'd say."

Dego just seemed to agree to that, he soon looking over to the Guardian once she spoke of introducing herself to those she'd meet. Made sense. After all, they'd be her primary job, by the sound of it. Helping folks along. But at least she had other tasks to occupy herself with as well.

The mentioning of their pride soon had the older smiling lightly. "We hail from the Pride of Wikimak, down over yonder," He'd reply, motioning toward the direction they had just come. "If you'd be so kind as to do that, we'd really appreciate it. We're pressed for pride members as it is. We once we a large pride, but it's been reduced to six of us." He'd sigh at that. "But don't concern yourself with it too much, alright? I'm sure you got better things to concern yourself with and even then... I'm not sure many of us would travel this far, but we thought we'd give it a shot."

"Hey, if you ever do start something up, or just want a friend or two, we'd be happy to become allies." Dego ultimately mentioned, smirking a tad. "We usually like to offer gifts but, unfortunately, we didn't bring much of anything. I do apologize."
Last edited by Meekins12345 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

highsun | 1

Postby nymx » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:56 am

π€ππŽπ‹π‹π˜πŽπ
    form | mentions; | tagged; (open)

Apollyon was careful as he roamed throughout the valley, his eyes remained on his path in front as every so often he glanced at the land around him. After a long, cold season, the herds were finally returning as well as his favored weather. Warm and sunny, as it should always be. And it was, in their settled kingdom at least, they were home. Though they had traveled through the lands, conquering, making friends and enemies, more of the latter however. He saw no use in kingdoms and prides that were weak, they were for taking over- they would not be good allies, and it was better to get rid of them before they could have the chance to do the same to him. That was what he thought was best, though he was sure his newly appointed advisors would argue otherwise. With a frown he scoffed, who were they to tell him what to do? He was a god! Or so they believed, and as long as they believed that he was fine. His kingdom would thrive under his reign.

After awhile of wandering his eyes scanned the terrain, unfamiliar scents wafted toward him. Perfect. More friends or enemies? At this point he supposed it didn't matter. A voice in the back of his head argued. They needed friends, they had made so many enemies, and now his pride was reduced to nothingness. That wasn't his enemies fault, no, that was all his own. That was in the past, though. His tail began to lash as he found himself a nice sunny spot to lay down, hopefully stop all of his worrying.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:44 am

|| talking || with Degotoga and Kwatoko||

"That is a long ways to travel. I just traveled about that far myself, except from the east." Astrona looks to the rising sun, to where-- far away-- her friends and family reside. She misses them but she does not regret choosing to make this journey, as lonely as it was.

"It speaks to your loyalty to your pride that you were willing to travel this far, both of you. Even if you find no members here, you have confirmed it." Astrona cannot imagine the struggle to rebuild a scattered pride. Searching for lost members must take up so much time. Knowing that their pride members could be out there... but not knowing if they are dead or not would weight heavily on her mind.

Astrona smiles at the offer of alliance. "Your offer pleases me. I assume that if you had gifts to give, I would have been flattered by them."

"Speaking of which," she adds, looking around. "I'm afraid I have no hospitality to offer. Have you eaten? I caught some fish in the river-- I am sure I could catch some more." Fish are easy. Astrona does not know of her abilities to hunt other prey here.

|| offering to head to the river, across the river from Apollyon||
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:46 pm

π‘ˆπ‘‘π‘–π‘Ž
❂ approaching Apollyon ❂

After long days of walking, Udia finally reached the stretch of savannah that she could now claim as her pride's land. Her scouts and guards had already gone off in patrols, leaving the fiery lioness alone per her orders. She couldn't believe how much grass there was here, or sand-free the air was. The earth, firm beneath her paws, was a strange change from the sand she was used to. This was good land, and it would benefit the pride greatly, she was sure. But Udia felt as though she could never live here, not after living her whole life under the desert sun. Speaking of the sun...

What was that on the horizon?

Glowing a shimmering gold, whatever it was certainly looked like a second sun sitting in the grass. But no, a second sun it was not. Instead, merely a lion as radiant as heavenly fire. What a strange sight! Perhaps it was an illusion, or a sign from the gods? ...She supposed a sign from the gods wouldn't be lounging around like that, actually. Hm. An intruder then, perhaps? On this land so promising for her pride? That wouldn't do. Shame, it really had been a good day today, too. Udia set her jaw and trotted up to the stranger, trying to decide how to deal with them. Perhaps their neighbors had not yet informed their members of the border shift? Which, really, was exceptionally bad management. Still, she imagined they wouldn't be too thrilled if she attacked this lion and it was one of theirs. Not that she wouldn't be justified... A thought for later, in any case!

Lifting her muzzle, Udia called out, "Excuse me!", in an attempt to catch the other's attention. "This land belongs to the Motoheri Pride! What is your purpose here?"
Last edited by EchoIre on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:20 pm

π…πˆπ“π™π‘πŽπ˜
|| was sleeping | between Udia and Apollyon||

A cream and brown freckled head pops up from the grass. Large brown eyes widen when Fitzroy catches sight of Udia trotting towards him. The lanky adolescent scrambles to his feet, putting his ears back.

"Oh, goodness. This is your land? My apologies, ma'am. I was merely resting my eyes here-- many apologies, my lady." Fitzroy's manners remain even though his speech is fumbling with surprise and sleepiness. He dips his head, just slightly. Fitzroy doesn't know the rank of this lioness but it is best to err on the side of caution.

"I am Prince Errant Fitzroy, my lady." Fitzroy introduces himself, oblivious to the golden lion not too far behind him that was the real focus of Udia's attention.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:53 pm

κ€˜κ…κ‹¬κ“„κ„²κ€˜κ„² κ‹¬κ‹Šκ’― κ’―κ‚κŒκ„²κ“„κ„²κŒκ‹¬
|| Speaking with Astrona ||

The boys both seemed to smile at her flattery, soon glancing to each other and nodding. Only after she spoke of fish, however, that the two's mouths began to water. Degotoga shook his head while Kwatoko looked around, as if she may have fish close by.

"We couldn't possibly take advantage of your hospitality already. The fact you didn't come after us at all already shows it." He'd begin, although he seemed to pause a moment. "Although... We haven't eaten in quite a while. We can easily hunt for ourselves but we won't push away your continuous outpouring of hospitality if that is what you wish to give. Otherwise, please don't feel like you need to." He'd add, soon flashing her a small smile.

Kwatoko, on the other hand, seemed to frown slightly at that, soon looking about before eyeing Astrona. "Are the fish any good here? I'm honestly starving." He'd beg, his stomach soon growling as if to confirm that fact.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:37 pm

π‘ˆπ‘‘π‘–π‘Ž
❂ talking to Fitzroy ❂

Udia's eyes widened in shock as a another lion popped out of the grass between her and the golden stranger. Yet another disadvantage of all this grass! She flinched away instinctively, her mind immediately assuming this was an ambush. But the other lion was quick to apologize, and seemed nothing but polite - if not a little scared, too. Confused now, Udia glanced at Apollyon to try to gauge his reaction to the third lion.

A prince? She wondered. Surely he could not be of the nearby pride, for a prince should have known of the border change. He's young, too. Still, she was now outnumbered two to one. She mustn't let her guard down.

"I am Hail Priestess Udia, child." Udia replies at last. "...You are not from here, are you?" She added, tilting her head curiously at the younger lion. She glanced back at the golden lion she saw before, trying to make sure she didn't lose track of him. "That gold lion over there - does he travel with you?"
Last edited by EchoIre on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 am

|| fishing || with Degotoga and Kwatoko||

Clearly, the two insoniti were hungry. Astrona had eaten her first meal of the day but there was no harm in fishing for more.

"I insist. I can catch some for you, they're quite good." Astrona had seen some large catfish in the river but she had yet to land a large one. The small ones were tasty, even if she needed more to eat her fill. "Come, let us find a shady spot so I can fish."

Astrona is already scanning the riverbank for a large branch that overhangs a portion of the river. Wading in the edge's shadows is good for small fishes-- but she wanted to try for a large catfish. It would be nice to provide one for these newcomers.

"Why don't the two of you join me over there." Astrona uses her tail to gesture to a large tree with half of its branches over the water and its roots making a network of obstacles in the shallow water. There must be something good over there. Confident that the two lions will follow her, Astrona trots off and easily scales the tree.

She slips off her bells and ribbons, tucking them carefully away before she perches on a large, low hanging branch. Her blue eyes scan the water-- her tail tip twitches in anticipation.

π…πˆπ“π™π‘πŽπ˜
|| talking | with Udia, near Apollyon||

Fitzroy's tail curled a bit when the lioness called him a child-- but it sounds like she is of high rank-- she, perhaps, thinks that she outranks him. Fitz has never heard of a Hail Priestess but it sounds impressive. Much better than a wandering prince with no land or pride to claim as his own.

"Good morning, Hail Priestess," Fitzroy grins, ever friendly. "No, I am new to these parts. Errant, you see."

"Who?" Fitzroy follows Udia's gaze and jumps. "Oh! No, I am not!" The young prince had not been paying attention to his surroundings. "Although, I would like to travel with a lion as grand as them. Not a friend of yours, I gather?"

Fitzroy's strange tail tip curls tight in excitement. "I'll join you if you want to say 'hello' to the golden stranger!" He offers, not considering that Udia may be here on official business-- and not remembering that even half a minute ago the Hail Priestess was trying to claim the land.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

highsun | 2

Postby nymx » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:54 am

π€ππŽπ‹π‹π˜πŽπ
    form | mentions; - | tagged; udia, fitzroy

Apollyon's gaze drifted to the unfamillar voice calling to him, he looked over to see a dark lioness with bright markings rising from her legs and face. It reminded him of flames. Her voice was hostile, or at least her words were. Did she intend to fight? Challenge him? What is your purpose here? He tilted his head, had he really wandered that far from his own territory. He was about to answer when a speckled male with folded ears intercepted his view, he cracked a smile. The adolescent seemed of good intent, polite, he was alone though. He watched as the female turned back to him, as if the young male belonged to his pride. As if, he didn't need more immature lions to worry about.

He heard their voices, though it took most of his effort to focus himself on their words. Prince Fitzroy, was that a joke? The name was rare, after all it meant son of the king. An illegitimate son. It was common where he came from, but it was a title not a name. They were frowned upon. He shook from his thoughts as the female introduced herself. Udia, a priestess? No, he didn't like that. He frowned upon priests and their mumbo jumbo, but that was how he got all this power in the first place. He was afraid they could tell he was lying.

Apollyon raised his head as the attention shifted to him, a smug grin formed on his maw. A lion as grand as them. He liked this one. He chuckled as he heaved himself off the ground and made his way to the two strangers. "Ah, I'm flattered by your words, young prince." he called as he approached them further. He opened his mouth to say something but his former thoughts flooded his mind. Make friends, not enemies. "My deepest apologies to you, Priestess. I must've wandered too far from my own territory. Depending on how far your land goes, we might be neighbors." he joked with a charming smile as he dipped his head. Returning his attention to the younger lion. "You here on your own, kid?" he asked, examining him. He was young, but he was younger when he had first left. He seemed to be doing well too.

nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me