( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ✗ - 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑳 ---- ii.

Postby we leaving » Mon May 01, 2017 1:38 pm

SOL―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟ❞
⚜ fae // 4 // spy // pangaea // tags -- kanti ☀ ☀ // mentions -- ☀ ☀ // scent -- roses and honey
[ in pangaea camp ]

sol stopped, taking a moment to gulp down some air. her throat seemed to choke her with fright and horror. the fight. assassin of salem. patrol. that was flashed in her mind. she looked up to see the alpha, kanti, trot up to her. "sol, what happened?" her alpha said. sol took deep breaths quickly before speaking. "one of our pangaea wolves are dead," she spoke up, her words sounding edgy. "from one of the assassins in salem..." she sat down, not wanting to mention diablo, the devil. her horror suddenly turned into anger and vengeance. the fae looked at kanti, gritting her teeth. "i'm fine. don't call for maire, alpha," she paused for a second, glancing back at the forest. "if you want me to, i can kill a salem wolf for you." her head suddenly throbbed in pain from the memories of diablo murdering her best friend. sol's eyes suddenly flared with plenty of vengeance. she wanted revenge for her friend's demise.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - one

Postby Durnehviir » Mon May 01, 2017 10:08 pm

G L I T C HT SΔVΔ
    [age: 5 years] [rank: delta] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: fire wood & rain] [crush: adryan]
    [mentions: adryan, akela] [tags: --] [mood: indifferent]
      Glitch sat proudly outside of his den. A brute that worked his way up to Delta that was once only an outsider. He has known the main Salem wolves for a few years now and he has earned the respect from Akela to be given a rank that Glitch didn't think he has earned. The brute has been deathly loyal his alpha, but has also done everything he can to do right for his pack. Several moons ago, he was placed as an omega becuase of a foolish act that he performed at the ranking ceremony. Despite the actions that occurred he doesn't regret one that that he did to the male. Even though Akela demonted him from assassin to omega, he was probably the best and most accepted omega of the entire pack. Every den was in tip-top shape with the best and most comfortable bedding around. He was only stuck as a pathetic, submissive omega for a little less than a month, and he quickly climbed his way to being the Delta of the Demons. Akela realized that his obedience and loyalty was no match, and it was the only high rank that he could be rewarded with.
      Glitch couldn't be happier at this moment- even though that's a lie. To make his days ever better would to have the only wolf he has ever had eyes for, he by his side. The female that he wants to call his, but he knows she isn't the type of wolf to be tied down with a male. She is a wolf that wants to be free and is a wolf that doesn't have crushes. Despite his acceptance and understanding of her feelings, Glitch has always loved her. Adryan and is the only female that makes him feel.. different. The only female that can make him feel truly happy despite his angry, bad tempered, hot headed, aggressive self. There are no words that are possible for him to describe why he feels the way he does about Adryan. It's not just her strength, power, looks, personality. Everything about this female always puts Glitch in a different mood. She may think that she is not beautiful becuase of her scars, but Glitch thinks differently. Despite all her quirks and flaws, he believes she is beautiful. Her personality is one that he can agree with and he believes that due to their similarities that they can get along great. The brute hasn't really told Adryan who he feels about her, but he believes that she is rather skeptical of his feelings.
      Glitch looked around the clearing. Three wolves stood in front of Akela- two dead, one alive. The Savage could feel the aggression and agitation radiating off of Akela even from the fae distance. His growls and yells could be heard for several yards and it is scary enough to ward off any wolf that's not looking to get their throat ripped out. Glitch new better than to interrupt the alpha so he kept still and watched from a safe distance.

A T L A ST GΩLIΔTH
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: apple & cinnamon] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: open] [mood: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

V E XT JIΠKI
    [age: 5 years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & vanilla] [crush: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

A V I T AT PΠM
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & mint] [crush: --]

A N A S T A S I AT DGΩΠ
    [age: 5½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: guardian]
    [sex: fae] [scent: lemon & pine] [crush: --]

A B R A X A ST DΣVIL
    [age: 8½] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: white wine] [crush: --]

C A L Y P S OT VIXΣΠ
    [age: 3 years] [rank: spy] [pack: guardians]
    [sex: fae] [scent: coffee & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: adryan, katana, kanti] [tags: gabriel] [mood: eh]
      The grey-blue pelted female had awoken fairly early that morning and left to go on a rather short spy mission. Leaving before anyone was awake was a rather routine thing and she quickly padded out of the camp on silent paws and hidden breaths. She left the safety of her home to go and see what the demons were doing. Calypso always made sure she was down wind from any wolf and kept her steps silent. Hiding behind a bush as she watched a female tear into guardian. Being a spy was her only job. She was given specific orders to never intervene on Salem wolves and allow every wolf their destiny of either winning or losing. Most of the time they post and Calyspo has seen a lot of deaths in her short life span. The Vixen watched as the female tore into the poor brute. Adryan; the Banshee. Large stature, buldging muscles, sharp canines and long claws. Is she getting bigger? Calyspo kept herself perfectly silent before slipping away and heading back home.
      The blue-grey female must've been out longer than she planned to be becuase the death of her packmate was already the word around camp. She saw Katana and sighed before padding out of the clearing.
      Calypso normally kept to herself and always kept her head down. Being a spy was rather important but only to the alpha and possibly the beta. No other wolf cared about the spies which made her feel slightly uncomfortable. Most wolves would praise a good hunter or fighter, but you never hear anything good from a spie except for Katana. Calypso rolled her eyes in annoyance before shifting her body in the direction of the sunlight and allowed it to warm her fur in the chilly air.
      There was slight rustling behind her which made her ear flick. Turning her head slightly to see that it was Gabriel. A male that would constantly search for her and talk to her like she wasn't some freak. Despite being skeptical of the male, she couldn't help but be greatful for him. He seemed honest enough and she could feel herself growing to trust him, though she still keeps her walls up for protection. "Hello Calypso, love. Is the morning going okay for you?" The blue-grey she wolfs ears dropped slightly before peeking back up to their original stance. "H-hello Gabriel. My morning is good enough I suppose. I saw another death of one of our wolves but the word was already out and around to each wolf before I even got back. I'm not made out to be a spy. Maybe I should ask Kanti to switch my rank to hunter." The female shrugged before laying her head on her paws. She tries to ignore the lick he offered her but it sent tingles through her body.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ۞ ─ 2

Postby royalty. » Tue May 02, 2017 12:05 pm

ADRYAN ─ THE BANSHEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentationThe ebony fae wandered around the territory, quickly noticing a familiar face. The brute seemed to advance towards her so instead of turning the other way, Adryan stopped and awaited his approach. When he was somewhat close to her, she nodded a greeting, however, she kept her eyes slightly narrowed and her posture aware. She didn't trust this male as much as she did his sister, and she was still suspicious of his sudden reappearance in Salem. It wasn't like the scenario with Azazel, where she met him in the Outlands and grew to trust him before she even knew about his relation with Akela. But she wasn't going to be rude in case it would affect her relationship with Zavia and, seeing as the fae was a close friend of hers, she didn't want that to happen. Doesn't mean I'm not watching you, Rydic.

Soon afte Rydic's approach, few followed. Although Victorie's figure lingered a small distance away, Aerix and Dracul soon followed. While Aerix blabbered on stupidity about loners to Victorie, who seemed slightly uninterested, Dracul had no problem invading Adryan's personal bubble and talking to Rydic. "Mind explaining what kind of elk-crap has happened this morning, Rydic?" He complained, his voice, although deep, sounding like that of a pup. Oh, shut up, you pathetic dog. These happenings are nothing new and, especially in Salem, you deal with this crap all the time. But, you're not Salem born, so I understand why these are all new sights for you. But instead of speaking out ( at first, anyway ), the fae looked down at how close the brute had stood near her. She looked up, staring at him, before growling a small, "Move."

[ voice of scarlett johansson ] [ scent: mint&cranberry ] [ assassin ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : rydic, dracul, victorie, aerix ] [ mentions : -- ] [ location : camp ]

AKELA ─ THE GHOST
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentation"Alpha Akela, there's another Salem body." Diablo had informed the alpha before quickly scurrying off. Akela scrunched up his muzzle in a growl, but the lowly sound didn't escape his throat. He was soon approached yet again by another wolf, and after that brute left he watched as Zavia walked up to him. Simultaneously, Akela's expressions softened slightly as he nodded a greeting to the fae, licking his chops and sitting down on his rear. But the news she had greeted him with wasn't what he wished to hear until he realized it was one of her own kills.

"Akela, I have found another. If it would please you, I can find a scapegoat to kill off as it seems this one of our ranks wasn't killed by a Pangaea wolf. the assailant seemed to be a savage who had reverted to cannibalism. He is of no problem to us anymore." Akela nodded, thinking whether or not to congratulate or scold the fae. Our numbers are diminishing, and albeit we don't need a cannibal on our paws, we shouldn't be killing off our own portions. Yet, this is solely helpful. Akela cleared his throat, looking at the fae before him. "As much as it isn't my intentions of killing our own due to the decreasing abundances, it is indeed helpful that you have gotten rid of the hollow head." He used the term 'hollow head', which although many didn't know it's meaning, it was an old Salem word for a mentally ill/insane wolf. "I don't know how crazy his tendencies would have driven him if he hadn't gotten enough taste of his own kind." He snorted a small laugh, shaking his head. "Anything else? Did you plan to commit any other assassinations today? Our numbers are anything but equal to that of Pangaea and if- when this war happens, I don't know whether or not it'd be an even skirmish. We do indeed have wolves of great power, but in this case, would that really be to our advantage?"

[ voice of idris elba] [ scent: metal&cedar ] [ alpha ] [ brute ] [ seven years ] [ tags : zavia, diablo ] [ mentions : --] [ location : camp ]

ALUSIA ─ THE ORACLE
    indentationWhen she had left the area, Alusia was skeptical of the odd feeling surrounding her. She kept hearing the shifting of bushes and the same unrecognizable scent drifting in the air. Eventually, it stopped, allowing Alusia to get a proper search of herbs and other healer materials. She found marigold, collected cobwebs, and few other herbs within border distance. She knew Pangaea was plentiful when it came to herbs, so she knew she'd have to ask Adryan for a favour to go and collect as much as possible. As she held some of the herbs in a large leaf that was placed in between her teeth, Alusia headed back to territory pleased with her discoveries.

"Hey, Snow White, did you see that fight back there?" Alusia swirled her head in the opposing direction, slightly startled from female's voice breaking from her thoughts. She looked at the core of the sound, nodding. Xena, cisfemale, around six years of age. I believe she is homosexual. Darker coloured pelt, holding the rank of assassin. "Neat stuff. I wish I was in on the action." Alusia half-smiled, nodding once more. Of course you wish of that. Everyone here wishes of that. Gosh, are me, Cas, and Blakely the only ones left with good in our hearts? "What're you doing? Collecting herbs?" Alusia nodded, but with this time came words. "Unfortunately, most of the healthier materials lay in Pangaea grounds. I-I know I can't cross, s-so I might get, like, Adryan, or something, to do it for me." She replied awkwardly, an occasional stutter in her voice. Soon, with Xena came Raziel, and although Alusia was slightly familiar with the Dragon, it was good to see someone she was closer with. "Hello, Alusia. Gathering herbs for Blake?" Alusia smiled more heartfully, nodding almost eagerly. She was more comfortable around Raziel, although sometimes the fae believed the Executioner secretly hated her or didn't want to be friends. "Yes, I am indeed. There are sparse amounts of supplies on this territory, most likely from the blood," She hinted the last word, slightly directed ( in a joking matter, of course ) to Raziel's bloodstained muzzle. "How was your morning so far? D-did you make any 'hunts'?"

[ voice of emma stone ] [ scent: rain&roses ] [ patroller ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : raziel, xena ] [ mentions : -- ] [ location : demons camp ]

KATANA -CRIMSON EYE
    indentationWhen she had entered the camp, she was almost instantly greeted by a familiar she wolf- almost too familiar. The two wore the same coloured pelts with different coloured eyes. They were almost always mistaken for twins if not that one would assume their identities wrong. They were so similar that Katana had almost believed she was a long lost sister or one whom she was somehow related to. But she shook from her thoughts, deciding it was best not to look weird and stare at her friend. Instead, she broke the awkward silence she had accidentally created out of anxiety and cleared her throat.

"Um," she began, spontaneously thinking of an excuse for her absence. She looked left, which was a big mistake. She had learned that when someone lies, they look left and it's easily noticed in their eyes. At this point, Katana abruptly corrected her posture and looked back at Kaliska. "No, I'm fine, really. I just went for a hunt, hence the blood upon my maw." She nodded and offered an awkward smile, which really looked like she was just squeezing her lips together. But it was as if a gut-wrenching feeling formed inside of her, and she didn't know what to do. She felt quite awful lying to someone she had grown slightly close too, despite the awkward physicalities the pair shared. She bit her lip, deep in thought. Should I tell Kaliska the true reasons as to why I am just now entering the pack? Or would she tell Kanti and have me punished? Goodness, I shouldn't think so lowly of her. She is my friend, after all. It was clear that Kaliska was searching for the truth, and Katana didn't want to be recalcitrant. Thus, with a heavy, anxious sigh, Katana spoke almost inaudibly at a high speed. "I-killed-another-Salem-" She stopped, almost furrowing her brows at herself. Katana, stop acting so immaturely. Grow up and be honest for Lupus sake! She inhaled slowly, catching her breath and began to speak properly. "I killed a Salem wolf. It wasn't my intentions, really, but one wandered into the territory and thought it would be funny to attack and kill me, so I defended myself."

[ voice of troian bellisario ] [ scent: maple ] [ spy ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : kaliska ] [ mentions : --] [ location : between boundaries ]
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - two

Postby Durnehviir » Tue May 02, 2017 12:30 pm

G L I T C HT SΔVΔ
    [age: 5 years] [rank: delta] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: fire wood & rain] [crush: adryan]
    [mentions: adryan] [tags: adryan + group] [mood: indifferent]
      Glitch perked his ears as he heard Adryan's growl from across the small clearing. It was rather short and seemed forced, and she didn't sound very happy. The large male flicked his ear and quickly padded over to the group. Glitch cleared his throat and interrupted the entire group of wolves and looked straight at Adryan as if he was being serious, though there was a hidden glint in his eyes that said other wise. "Adryan Id like a moment to speak with you." He cocked his head slightly to the side. "Alone." Without another word he looked at Adryan before padding back over to his den and sitting down on his haunches. His voice was firm and serious, though Adryan would know better. The males expiression with neutral but his posture was slightly slumped and seemed rather playful.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two.

Postby the wild one. » Tue May 02, 2017 1:11 pm

XENA : THE DRAGON
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    gender fae xx rank assassin, salem pack xx tags alusia, raziel
    crush -xx mate -
      about to target alusia's awkward stutter, xena was promptly interrupted raziel. the she-wolf approached and unmistakebly ignored xena. a small scoff slipped through her lips. dragon never had a personal issue with raziel, per say. it was more of a natural flowing dislike. animosity was a innate trait for dragon. raziel clearly hated xena being present, so why not mess with her? "hey! haven't seen you around in a while, giggles. you ignoring me?" voice bitterly exaggerated, dragon made her eyes grow wide and spread a broad, artificial smile over her black rubbery lips. giggles was an adoring pet name xena had labeled raziel with.

with one last glare of abhor, the assassin swiftly turned her head away. her dark gaze settled down upon alusia. alusia, for an odd reason, was one of (if not the only) the wolves dragon hated a little less. xena caught wind of the fae's tiny joke and chose to ignore it all together. "if i happen to see anything in my travels, i'll let you know," dragon forced between her gritted teeth. although she seemed to despise those words, the assassin meant them. she still cared for the good of her pack. out of the corner of her eye, xena quickly glanced at raziel. maybe the nice comment would get a rise out of the other wolf. at the slightest opportunity, dragon would lunge for a chance to rile someone up or stir some drama.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ηιgнтмαяєѕ αη∂ ѕнα∂σωѕ яιѕє---002

Postby MickeyRose » Tue May 02, 2017 1:12 pm

XXXXXX avia- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ❞ ✘
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    The fae nodded along with his words, taking in everything he had to say as if her life depended on it, even if it slightly did. As he finished with his words, she opened her mouth once more to speak. "I had hopes that perhaps you had a name or two for me to go on for assassinations. I have yet to find a...suitable victim for my crime." Zavia grinned loving how those words rolled off her tongue. Listening to him speak about the wolves having a true stance in the war, Zavia wanted to scream yes, how much she loved this pack and how truly she thought they would survive. She would even love for him to tell her to kill that fae that ruled Pangaea...the savory blood of her's dripping down Zavia's maw in victory, both sealing Salem's survival and the end of this ridiculous war. Ended way before it dared begin. She lowered her head once more, daring to ask for a single thing. "Perhaps there could come a time, where I could...perhaps...bring about the end to our rival alpha." Zavia kept her eyes low, her voice soft. She knew she was asking a high honor and in turn could cause inner turmoil in the Salem Pack as well. Keeping her gaze to the ground, she shifted her paws, awaiting the venomous words that could exit the Alpha's maw if she angered him with this request, even if it did please him in his own ways. Zavia knew she wasn't the starlight in his eyes, and that she for sure wasn't at the top of the food chain, probably never would either. All she could do now was bite her lip and hope for the best.
[Fae] [Assassin] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Cote De Pablo] [Scent: Roses and Rain] [Tags: Akela] [Mentions: Kanti] [Location: Camp]

XXXXXX ydic- ❝ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ❞ ✦
    The brute spoke out, his mouth moving slowly and kindly, not wanting to upset the fae that stood before him. "I came to ask if there was something I could do of some worth-" Interrupted by a black brute, that more or less startled him, Rydic realized that Dracul had taken seat next to him. Adryan, now seeming bothered, began to growl, making Rydic uneasy. He knew he was of no match to this fae, even if he could have a fighting chance. If anything, he would only prolong the fight till his death. Lowering his ears in respect to Adryan's growls, he softly replied to Dracul in respect. "Not so much crap as it is many deaths. We are being slaughtered in an unfair war. We are capable wolves. If I know anything about my sister, and you, Adryan, we do have a definite fighting chance." He left his words at that, not daring add any more.
[Brute] [Fighter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Arnold Vosloo] [Scent: Lavender and Rain] [Tags: Adryan, Dracul] [Mentions: Zavia] [Location: Camp]
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑳 --- iii.

Postby we leaving » Tue May 02, 2017 1:53 pm

DIABLO―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ❞
⚜ brute // 5½ // assassin // salem // tags -- guardian npcs ✘✘ // mentions -- sol ✘✘ // scent -- gasoline, oil, and dirt
[ now in the woods, fighting two guardians ]

diablo suddenly felt an urge to kill more guardians. his tongue lapped over his fangs, his paws pelting out of the camp. immediately, when he was deep in the forest enough, his velveteens sharply inhaled a scent. two guardians. again. he climbed a tree, his claws now unsheathed. he carefully crawled on top of a branch, watching the two guardians overhead. hopefully, those brainless guardians look up and notice him. that'd mess up his assassination. they were talking away, like some annoying squirrels.
he rolled his eyes. the brute grinned and licked his chops as one of the guardians was right underneath him. diablo noticed the other guardian was in advance. he thrust his legs off of the branch, moving his weight to his legs. the air came down with him as he was landing on the guardian that was below him once. when he got close, he plunged his forelegs forwards so he could grip the guardian's scapula. but it ended up when he got a grip of the guardian, they yelped and fell to their side. diablo allowed a venomous growl to slip off of his lips, jerking his paws forward to flip the guardian under him. they [ the pangaea wolf ] were frozen in fear. "someone's scared," diablo chuckled, plenty of toxic dripping from his chuckle and voice. the assassin quickly murdered the guardian before they could react again. the brute stood back, looking at the other pangaea wolf who was ahead.
xxxjust a quick assassination and leave. he thought to himself. diablo pelted up towards the other guardian and barreled into them to make them feel unconscious. he immediately assassinated them. the brute stood to his paws, turning around and headed back to salem camp. but, he stopped for a quick second to clean his wounds he got while fighting. [ he got scars, I just didn't mention them. ] now, diablo heard pawsteps. another pangaea wolf. he quickly pelted back to camp before he was close to being caught.

when he got back to camp, he sat on his haunches and examined the camp.
Last edited by we leaving on Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby dakotaawolven » Tue May 02, 2017 2:42 pm

raziel
beta . female . seven years . tagged: alusia, xena

════════════════════════════════════════════════

indentUpon approaching, Raziel overheard Alusia say something about how the healthier herb patches were in the Pangaea territory. "Unfortunately, most of the healthier materials lay in Pangaea grounds. I-I know I can't cross, s-so I might get, like, Adryan, or something, to do it for me." The Beta had to agree in all honesty. The Salem Forest was stained with blood that ran deep in the soil. And she knew she had caused a lot of that bloodshed, and there was a tiny voice in the back of her head that regretted killing the herbs. At Alusia's joke, Raziel offered the smaller she-wolf a slight smile. Her tongue darted out and she tasted the blood on her muzzle, which had been the point of Alusia's joke. As to the part about having someone of higher ranking cross the border for her, Raziel nodded to her. "I can help you, Alusia. I'm probably pretty responsible for the blood anyways," she chuckled. Raziel truly enjoyed being around Alusia and the smaller she-wolf was probably the only one she ever showed true kindness.
      indentWhen Alusia asked about Raziel's "hunts", the Beta shook her head. "No, haven't killed since Akela gave the order not to kill unless necessary. Scared the fur off some Pangaea wolves this morning though. A couple of our Demons decided to be idiots and not only went for the kill, but then let themselves get distracted enough for those good-for-nothings to get the advantage. So, there are a couple more wolves with their ear shredded now. They were such idiots, and both were ranked as Fighters!" Raziel shook her head and sighed.
      indent Then the scarred black she-wolf looked up at Xena for a moment. She could tell the assassin was trying to get a rise out of her. Raziel simply lifted a lip slightly in warning, but then turned back to Alusia. Raziel was really quite unfond of all of the assassins, and the fact that Xena gave out stupid nicknames made Raz want to shred her ear as well as her pelt. The Beta only hoped she would get the chance at some point. And so as to prevent the assassin from starting anything, she simply continued to ignore her. That was until she addressed Alusia again. The fact that Xena said something kind was slightly surprising to Raziel. She simply glanced over at her, a curious glint in her amber eyes.
      indentTurning back to Alusia, she smiled. "Would you like to show me where some of the herb spots are along the border?"

balthazar
fighter . male . five years . tagged: npc's, cypher

indentWell, we know who they ran into this morning, was the first thing Balthazar thought when he noticed two demon wolves bloodied, ears torn and tails low in disgrace and submission. He chuckled darkly and sneered at them as they passed him. "Idiots," he growled, baring his teeth at them. If they were stupid enough to run into the Beta's wrath, they were really stupid. Everyone knew how violent she was, how dangerous she could be. The memory of her entrance to the pack surfaced in his mind. He had been only about a year and a half old and she had been terrifying. He had also found the bloodshed entertaining, before he had truly come to terms with the fact that she had just slaughtered his packmates with barely any effort. From that moment of realisation, she had terrified him. Balthazar was plenty bloodthirsty, but he knew there was something about their current Beta that was truly broken.
      indentAfter the obviously beaten wolves had passed him and were headed toward camp, he continued on his way. He had been heading out, attempting to find something to do until he was needed. While he enjoyed his fighting and the kill, his Alpha had said they shouldn't be killing much because they were outnumbered and Akela didn't want this massive war. Why this war was a bad thing, Balthazar wasn't quite sure. He saw the reasoning in preserving their numbers, but also didn't see the reasoning in letting the Pangaea wolves preserve theirs, all the while still killing off Salem wolves! The brute also didn't understand how those good-for-nothing Guardians could get the advantage over them -the Salem Demons!
      indentForcing himself out of his thoughts and back into reality, Balthazar sighed. Then, he caught the scent of a fellow packmate. Cypher. Shrugging to himself, he followed the scent. He enjoyed being around the she-wolf, and he found her quite intriguing. He was a bit unsure around her, but at the same time he was almost drawn to the fea. It wasn't long before he spotted her and walked up to her. "Hello Cypher," he greeted her, nodding politely.

gabriel
guard . male . six years . tagged: sol, calypso

indentThe creamy white brute shifted slightly, lifting his head just slightly -enough to turn and look at her from a better angle. Her blue-grey coat is beautiful in the sunlight, he thought to himself, momentarily losing himself. The grey tinted with blue was a rare coat color, he had only met one wolf with it -her. He found rarities awe-inspiring and beautiful, unlike some of the pack it seemed. Gabriel had witnessed others making fun of this gorgeous she-wolf and had always defended her; always standing by her side. He felt drawn to her in more ways than one. She was one who made him feel appreciated and actually seemed to enjoy his joking nature. There were many in the pack who grew annoyed with his constant jokes and attempts at lightening the moods. But when he was around Calypso, he never felt bad for being himself. He never felt like he was being a bother or that his presence was unwanted. Those were a few reasons he enjoyed being around the she-wolf.
      indentHer voice brought him out of his mind and he listened to her tell about her morning. Gabriel enjoyed talking to Calypso, as well as listening to her. He very much enjoyed listening to her. "I'm sorry about that, Love. I heard about a couple more as well. Hopefully this war will end soon. And I can understand that, Love. I couldn't be a spy either. I wouldn't be able to follow the rules. Maybe Kanti would allow you to change ranks, it doesn't hurt to ask. Besides, Katana does enough work for three or four spies, so perhaps they could spare you," Gabriel nudged her gently, attempting to comfort her. He hated seeing her sad and always did his best to make her smile. "You know love, you could come be a Guard with Cicero and I, ruffle some feathers here and there. Then we could hang out more," he grinned, only half joking. He would absolutely love to have Calypso around more often, but wasn't sure she would want to be a Guard. Perhaps she was more suited to be a Hunter if she chose to ask for a change of rank. With a grin, he licked her cheek and rolled sideways slightly, offering a playful grin.

hannah
fighter . female . six years . tagged:

wip [feel free to tag her]
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - Unbroken Silence ) Two

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue May 02, 2017 3:23 pm

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Kanti
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Pᴀɴɢᴀᴇᴀ Aʟᴘʜᴀ | Fᴏᴜʀ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Sol
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

╚════════════════════════╝
Kanti stood in silence, her ears flickering back toward the spy who lay on the earth once she started to speak. Though it wasn't the news she had been hoppng for, but the news she expected. Her ears angled back, her lips drawing back in a disapproving growl. Not toward Sol of course, but to the wolves who have been taking away the lives of her wolves who are doing their job and defiendimg the territory. Only to be killed in a merciless way that could have been avoided. And the female was obviously angry and upset over the entire ordeal. She didn't say anything at first while listening, just lashing her tail while seething with anger. Usually she a much more controlled and conservative wolf, but this has been going on forever.
"No Sol, I'm done with the killings. This needs to end; no more bloodshed." Her voice suddenly boomed, a lot more violent that intended. The green of her gaze seemed to glow before she tried to recollect herself. The alpha took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm her angry nerves before speaking in a quieter yet still firm voice,"You're still going to see Maire whether or not you like it. We don't need your wounds becoming infected. " (WB)

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☽] Dʀᴀᴄᴜʟ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Sᴀʟᴇᴍ Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ & Hᴀʟғ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Rydic/Adryan/Glitch/Victorie
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp-Forest

╚════════════════════════╝
Other wolves had obviously been present and around Rydic when Dracul appeared. There wasn't any way around that considering it was a large pack despite all of the murders. Yet his buttons had to be pushed this early. The male he had originally attempted to converse with was interrupted by a large female. Obviously not later than him, being the biggest wolf in camp, but definitely a lot more crazy. His ears slipped to press against his skull, raising his lips back into a snarl. It was already early in the morning to be rudely awaken by commotion that the assassin probably started, he didn't need to deal with her crap as well. Dracul rose to his full height, his head looking down at the female slightly, golden eyes glowing. Nothing came out of his mouth, despite his willingness for it to when another wolf padded forward. His growl was low, still directed toward Adryan who's attention was now turned toward Glitxh before he walked away. Sure he heard what he had said, but it wasn't like he cared. None of his business.

But finally Rydic had spoken up over all of the agressive snarling, bringing the large wolf'a attention toward him. His lips dropped from their baring teeth position since the male did nothing to begin with, though his body still showed dominace. Dracul listened in silence, looking at the assassin out of the corner of his golden eyes every now and then. Just to see if she were to do anything stupid. Sure she has a reputation around the Salem wolves, but the fighter was often underestimated. Nothing she's ever seen before. And sure as hell wouldn't leave without being torn by his fangs or claws. But rather than focus on ways to tear Adryan's legs from her body, he gave a quick nod to Rydic and shouldered past the dark female assassin. He got the information that he needed, that was it. Dracul didn't have to stay any longer than he originally had to.

The fighter continued to wander, out of camp and eventually out into the open forest. Thick tension and dread hung in the air, as well as the stench of death. Not a good day to be living in these parts. Well. Any day was a bad day to be around here. But his nose picked up on a familiar female scent, following it against all of the other much stronger scenes lingering around him. Though as Dracul got closer, the scent of blood became much stronger as the sound of snarling. On instinct, his legs sent his large body into a full sprint, a lot faster than would be expected from a larger wolf. His dark pelt broke through the trees to see Victorie squeezing the life out of what it appears to be a Loner, while a freshly killed rabbit lay nearby. He didn't say anything at first, letting her finish her job and picking up the rabbit once again before announcing himself. "Tried to steal your kill?" His voice came out rough and raspy like usual, raising an eyebrow to watch the white female's chest heave for breath through the rabbit in her jaws.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - B.K.B.D. - 1

Postby evixtus » Tue May 02, 2017 3:31 pm

━━ ❝ B L A K E L Y // ✯ ] T H E S I R E N
    XXXXX Blake ━ Female ━ Five ━ Healer ━ Demons ━ Lavender & Fresh Snow ━ Tags: Akela,Zavia ━ Mentions: Bastion

indentationThe sifting of silence within her den was meager enough to lull her into a light sleep, knowing that at the moment, none of her pack was in any danger of bleeding out--especially since Akela had told them to not kill unless it was absolutely necessary. Sadly enough, there were those who were too foolish, and their overbearing ego wouldn't let them follow the rules for once in a good moment. Stirring to the sudden growls in the camp clearing, the grey fae tilted her head up, deciding she should rise to her feet once she recognized those snarls to be from her Alpha. Stretching her paws through the curl of her toes, she rolled her shoulders, taking a moment to listen to the few piercings she had brush against one another with soft clinks.
    indentation The precarious look she received from Bastion as he moved past her sent chills down her spine, but she twitched her tail at him in a somewhat mannerly greeting. Her and the Chimera didn't get along very well, especially for his swift change in personas. Hazel eyes scanning the crowd around her briefly, she stopped at a respectable distance from Zavia and Akela. "Alpha. Nightmare." She dipped her head slightly, using the title they held with pride. "Regarding that hollow head you assassinated, Zavia, some of my plants have been thieved recently, and I'm thinking him or another outlander has had something to do with it. Or a Guardian, but they'd be foolish to come into Salem. Regardless, I'm running too low on herbs--I'll be out by tomorrow's twilight."

━━ ❝ K A L A N I // ✯ ] T H E E C L I P S E
    XXXXX Alani ━ Female ━ Three ━ Guard ━ Guardians ━ Dandelions & Cinnamon ━ Tags: Name ━ Mentions: Name

indentationwords here (wb)

━━ ❝ B A S T I O N // ✯ ] T H E C H I M E R A
    XXXXX Bas ━ Male ━ Four ━ Hunter ━ Demons ━ Charred Wood & Ashes ━ Tags: Name ━ Mentions: Name

━━ ❝ D I A G E O // ✯ ] T H E C R A F T E R
    XXXXX Geo ━ Male ━ Seven ━ Delta ━ Guardians ━ Alpine Peaks & Fallen Leaves ━ Tags: Name ━ Mentions: Name

evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me