<♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Bakari [two]

Postby lumos. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:47 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxB a k a r ixx
────────────────────────
crush: open
mate: too young
tagged: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  Bakari was quietly sitting by himself outside the den waiting for one of the shamans to take him out. He knew Zuri had already left before he had even woken, so she was out unless she came back - which he doubted would be anytime soon. But before he could really take notice, the form of Zaylena was leaving camp also. He let out a growl in anger and annoyance, ears flattening against his head. If no one was going to take him out he'd take himself out - he no longer cared for the consequences. The young male cub looked around the camp, to make sure no one was around or watching, before turning around and climbing up the rocks of the den. He was careful to not miss a step, claws digging into the rocks surface, having done this many times. He finally reached the top and his eyes were filled with determination to make it farther along the territory then usual as he looked over the plains. He didn't bother looking back as he began to jump down the rocks. As his paws finally reached to bottom, sending up a load of dust, he was free from the pride - at least for a little while till someone found him or he came back on his own.

Now what was he to do? He could just explore the territory more or go to find herbs. He knew most of the spots where they could be found. As he scampered away from the den, he decided he'd do both while he had the chance. Bakari pushed through the high grasses, easily hiding his smaller frame. He would explore first and on his way back stop at the herb spots to collect what he could. He hopped it would make up for his disappearance and he wouldn't get a lecture again. The cub was on the quiet side, never really talking or causing trouble; unless it was him going off alone. He became so reserved when his adoptive mother died a few months back. She had told him his real mother was actually a rouge - but the pride didn't know that. He knew nothing of having a father or blood siblings.

Coming out of his thoughts and finally taking in his surroundings, Bakari noticed he was far enough away from the camp now that he wouldn't be spotted by a pride member unless they were out but now he also had to be cautious of other lions and bigger animals in general. He wasn't small enough to be picked up by a bird of prey but he was small enough to be trampled. Keeping on high alert the little lion continued on through the plains.
lumos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zaylena - two

Postby sava. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:53 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxȤƛƳԼЄƝƛxx
name - zaylena
gender - female
age - four years
rank - shaman
sibling - zukino
crush - open
mate - open
mood - worried
location - river
tagged - diava

With her gaze locked on the cub, Zaylena did her best to seem calm and welcoming. The last thing she wanted to do was scare the poor cub off, seeing how it looked so helpless already. Leaning her head forward, she cocked it slightly, her eyes widening partly as she witnessed the cub's feisty behavior. This caught her off guard slightly, yet, Zaylena knew she should expect as much from the cub. After all, being alone, scared, tired and hungry must be exhausting. Pondering over what to do, Zayleena lowered her body completely, her chin resting against the terrain, her tail still, not daring to move. She figured if the cub saw, that if anything, it had the upper hand; rather than Zaylena having it, then the cub would open up and welcome her presence.

Zaylena let her gaze drift up, before she then, rolled onto her back; exposing her stomach to the small cub. With such actions, Zaylena let out a soft call, one which resembled the cub's mew; but had a much deeper tone to it, seeing as she wasn't so young. "Calm now, young one. I won't hurt you." she then voiced out delicately, her tone seeming to sing into the air; like a drifting breeze blowing by. Zaylena only hoped the cub would come to see that this could possibly be one of her best chances at survival; for if it wasn't Zayleena who found her, and rather it be a male, she would be dead by now.
sava.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <♕> Zuri (3) <♔> sefu is open

Postby hortus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:52 pm

z u r i

╔════════════════════╗
the shaman
gender》female
name meaning》beautiful
crush》...
age》2
tagged》machari

╚════════════════════╝

The female smiled at the masculine male, that she could find herself developing a crush on just not yet since she barely even knew the handsome male. Zuri has always been warned about the dangerous rouges or the blood thirsty loners, which was usually why she was so afraid. But she is getting more daring walking along the borders, always having the friendly and open nature though do not doubt her if in threat she is not afraid to fight back. When machari mentioned the word mate Zuri simply laughed "huh, mate? No, no I don't have one..." She spaced off a bit thinking about that word, she has never really considered that yet would not mind if she did have one. "oh, yes it does mean beautiful.." with this she slightly blushed under her fur hoping the male hadn't noticed. When he said her name suited her she looked up to him. "why thank you...and what might your name mean?" the blushing has grown a bit by now and she only hoped it has been unnoticed.

Zuri tried to prevent herself from blushing any longer, or blushing period, but the faint blush still lie on her fir covered cheeks. She blinked her eyes slowly at him as her ears twitched listening to him speak. "well I'm out here, because why not. I mean I might as well take risks while I still can..." Zuri gave a small smile to machari and a cute laugh at him saying his small joke. "well I guess I am lucky then." (wb)
hortus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Diava the Cub {3} + Niklaus the Loner {Open}

Postby azhefa. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:34 pm

{{Sorry for the late response, got kicked off for a bit >.<

Diava
{Lᴏɴᴇ Cᴜʙ}
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Dᶤᵃ 5 Mᵒᶰᵗʰˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : None yet Mᵒᵗʰᵉʳ : None Tᵃᵍˢ: Zaylena

Even with her body weakening by the minute, the cub was still unsure and hesitant
to trust the strange lioness. Dia flicks her small ears forward, then back against her
little head to show her hesitation, she knows the female will provide her with food,
but the words of her family echo in her mind which makes the decision all the harder.
The little lioness scrunches back a little when Zaylena moves again, this time to lower
herself down more and even roll over to bare her vulnerable underbelly, such actions
were fairly clear on their meaning, she was trying to show her harmlessness.

Diava watches with a bit more interest and flicks her small ears forward when the big
female calls softly to her sounding more like a kitten herself than the powerful lioness
that she obviously was. The cub was still hesitant to trust the female, but after she
showed her belly and acted completely harmless, Dia was much more open to at least
try to trust this stranger. She watches Zaylena for a moment, her head slowly dropping
onto her forepaws as she does so, it was hard to hold her head up when there isn't any
energy to do so. Dia sighs softly and finally accepts the fact that without a grown-up
she will die, sadly it wasn't her own mother to feed her, but at least this female was
kind and actually older than her own mother, an older female means more meat for her.

Niklaus
{Lᴏɴᴇ Lɪᴏɴ}
Kˡᵃᵘˢ 9 Yᵉᵃʳˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : Loner Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ : Single Tᵃᵍˢ: None, Zuberi mentioned

The old male lion wanders around the plains, passing though territory after territory
without even the slightest hint of fear or trepidation. Niklaus opens his mouth wide,
his long fangs flashing in the sunlight, and yawns rather loudly as he walks. He shakes
out his dark colored mane and pauses to scratch at an itch on his back, but was soon
back to his wandering. The male scans around the surrounding grass lands, only a little
interested in wither or not any females were in the area, but he was tired from his
long journey and wasn't really in the mood for a confrontation.

He snorts at a tree where another lion had marked (Zuberi), a younger male was the
King of the resident pride and it makes Niklaus chuckle in amusement. The male stands
by the marked tree for a moment as he contemplates whether or not to mark over it just
to mess with the residing pride, he loves to torment the younger males and cause them to
stress over the fact that a much older male was present. Klaus twitches his thick shoulder
muscle in a kind of shrug and sprays the tree behind him, marking over the scent of the
pride just to see what their reaction would be, maybe the females will drive out the current
male just to have him come in to take over since he was older and more mature, but he
doubts it. The big male turns and keeps walking, thoughts of lionesses and a possible fight
swirling around in his brain.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zaylena - three

Postby sava. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:53 pm

xxȤƛƳԼЄƝƛxx
name - zaylena
gender - female
age - four years
rank - shaman
sibling - zukino
crush - open
mate - open
mood - worried
location - river
tagged - diava

A victorious look seemed to swipe across Zaylena's face at the sight of the cub giving in. It was a great relief to Zaylena, for she could sense that the cub wasn't doing so well, and seemed to be lacking energy with every passing second. Slowly, the Zaylena rolled back over, making sure to avoid hitting the cub accidentally in the process. Righting herself, Zaylena began to scoot closer to the cub, prying at her luck and opportunity; she thought it would be the only chance she would get to earn the trust. "Don't worry now, dear. I'll get you to the healing rock shortly, on our way I shall fetch us a stray piece of meat from the old kills, it's better than nothing to fill your stomach, and get some life back in you." Zaylena stated out, now having postion herself near the cubs side, planning on carrying the cub back, so they could get there much, much more faster.

Letting her gaze cast out afar, she pondered over what the pride would think of bringing such cub into the lands. Surely her king wouldn't mind, too much? Even if he did, Zaylena knew she would stand ground for the defenseless cub, already wanting to protect her so she could see another day. Her worst fear would be that she would get shamed for saving the cub, but, if anything she could always become a rouge with the cub, and join her brother's pride? 'As that would be nothing but a death wish for both I and the cub.' her mind thought to herself, knowing of the hatred her brother felt to her. Shaking her head, she looked back to the cub, wanting to alert her of the next actions. "I'm going to carry you back now, okay?" she voiced, waiting for a action or word to show the cub understood.
sava.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Diava the Cub {4} + Niklaus the Loner {Open}

Postby azhefa. » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:27 am

{{I made another lioness, an adult rouge this time. She's with my other two characters.

Diava
{Lᴏɴᴇ Cᴜʙ}

The cub had noticed the rather triumphant glint in Zaylena's eyes, but was too exhausted
for it to really register in her young mind. When the lioness gets back to her feet and then
starts to scoot closer to her, Dia's ears flick back for a moment, but she stays silent as she
watches the older lioness. Her little ears perk up straight and tall at the mention of meat,
her stomach starts to growl and rumble loudly as well as painfully clinch which makes her
wince and curl up a bit to try and stop the pain. Dia turns her attention back to Zaylena
once her stomach stops its painful clinching and twisting, her deep blue eyes showing her
unspoken thoughts as she starts to wonder about what will happen once the lioness gets
her back to the pride she was from, would the big male kill her? Or will he let her live?

Diava watches Zaylena curiously as the lioness is lost in thought for a long moment, maybe
she was wondering the same things as the cub. When Zaylena snaps out of her thoughts
with a shake of her head and turns back to her, Dia was just laying there watching her,
her little head cocked to the side a little in curiosity. The cub uses the last small bit of
energy to give a tiny nod to Zaylena when the lioness makes her intentions known, she
actually prefers to be carried since walking was just a pain thanks to her small runt-size.
Whenever she walks anywhere, she tends to get lost since all she can really see is just
tall grass and the sky. Diava forces her body into a tight curl and waits for the lioness to
carry her off to the pride where she may either live or die depending on the King's mood.

Niklaus
{Lᴏɴᴇ Lɪᴏɴ}
Kˡᵃᵘˢ 9 Yᵉᵃʳˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : Loner Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ : Single Tᵃᵍˢ: None, Zuberi mentioned

The old male lion wanders around the plains, passing though territory after territory
without even the slightest hint of fear or trepidation. Niklaus opens his mouth wide,
his long fangs flashing in the sunlight, and yawns rather loudly as he walks. He shakes
out his dark colored mane and pauses to scratch at an itch on his back, but was soon
back to his wandering. The male scans around the surrounding grass lands, only a little
interested in wither or not any females were in the area, but he was tired from his
long journey and wasn't really in the mood for a confrontation.

He snorts at a tree where another lion had marked (Zuberi), a younger male was the
King of the resident pride and it makes Niklaus chuckle in amusement. The male stands
by the marked tree for a moment as he contemplates whether or not to mark over it just
to mess with the residing pride, he loves to torment the younger males and cause them to
stress over the fact that a much older male was present. Klaus twitches his thick shoulder
muscle in a kind of shrug and sprays the tree behind him, marking over the scent of the
pride just to see what their reaction would be, maybe the females will drive out the current
male just to have him come in to take over since he was older and more mature, but he
doubts it. The big male turns and keeps walking, thoughts of lionesses and a possible fight
swirling around in his brain.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zuberi

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:26 am

smoldering-loki wrote:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxJ a b a r ixx
────────────────────────
kin: alika
crush: open
mate: open
tagged: zuberi
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  As Jabari slinked forward through the grasses, his eyes were dead set on the fresh water. The dry land that the rouges inhabited was scorching and had taken it's toll on the male. But he refused to drink from that muddy pool, at this very moment. He thought he would test his luck - but obviously it wasn't on his side this morning. He was only a step away when the sound of a growl reached his ears. Quickly his eyes flashed up to were the sound came from only to see the king of the pride, standing a few tail lengths away. Jabari smirked, gold eyes glinting mischievously. He remembered the older lion well - being the main reason he left in the first place. But he probably didn't recognize Jabari, for the younger male was now older then when he left and his smell was tainted by the rouges. The golden lion stood to his full height and began to address the king.

"Oh! Good morning, good sir!" Jabari sarcastically said, a air of haughtiness surrounding him. "Lovely mornin' today." He added in as he looked toward the sky and then back at Zuberi, "It is awfully hot though." The male lion, slowly began to test his luck again, taking a small step towards the watering hole. Making it look as if he shimmied along the ground instead of actually taking a step. His long tail swished behind him slowly, showing his annoyance, the furry tip disturbing the grass. "Is there something I could help you with then?" He asked, feigning as if he had no idea of what the king wanted.

Z U B E R I
┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈
name ;; Zuberi
age ;; five years almost six
rank ;; king
gender ;; lion/male
with ;; Jabari

┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈
Zuberi didn't respond it his good morning, or anything else he really said. He'd stare at the male and watch him studying him. Zuberi felt like he had seen this lion before but he really couldn't put his paw on it. Although his mind would snap back to reality as Jabari moved and Zuberi would step forward with a deep growl in his throat. He didn't really care if Jabari was moving to get comfortable or to get to the watering hole. "You have no place in being here, back up and get going before you'll regret it." his voice was deep and threatening, his eyes glared at him and his claws dug into the ground as he watched the young male. He didn't have anytime for this and if he dared more again he was going to chase his sorry little tail off his territory, "Now." he wasn't up fro playing around ether. This lion was either going to go himself or Zuberi was going to kill him.

((sorry wb really bad. I'll reply for Machari when I am back.))
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

Postby shimmerstream » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pride ~ The Pride
Rank ~ Lead Huntress
Gender ~ Lioness

Location ~ Between the
Watering Hole and the Den

Tagged ~ Open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxOnaedo xxx

Onaedo woke to the bright light of the sun. She hadn't noticed it at first because it was being blocked by the others around her in the cave. But she knew it also had to do with the fact that she was up very late last night hunting. She lay out and stretched where she was, now that no one else was around she didn't have to worry about hitting others. Sitting up onto her haunches she jawed wide, showing off her powerful jaws. She wondered if the other lionesses were hunting themselves, or if they were waiting for her. Either way it didn't matter. If they weren't doing anything, they soon would be. That was for sure. In these times of drought every paw is helpful. The herds were dwindling dangerously low in their own search for water and the pride had to be careful of what they killed. Hopefully someone has started, she thought when she looked out the cave entrance. It's nearly sun-high.

Leisurely Onaedo walked out of the den. She noticed the lions around her. Zuberi was by the watering hole not far away. Some were present some were not. Probably out doing their duties. There was a lion she didn't recognize however. A male, seemingly talking to the king. She considered going over to see how he was since it was impossible to tell from her vantage point, but decided against it. Instead she looked out for her daughter. Onaedo could barely make out her pelt in the distance. All by herself. near a herd of Nyalas. Her first instinct was to race over there a help out as well as possibly telling Zuwena that it was to dangerous a task to take on by herself. But, she restrained herself from doing either of those things. Though not before taking a few steps forward. She'll do fine, she full grown now. She doesn't need my help anymore. Onaedo told herself. It was so difficult, knowing your only cub wasn't a cub anymore. It was so hard to see them grow up. Onaedo turned away from Zuwena, it was at least a little easier that way. Out of sight out of mind. She thought as she walked toward the center of the group.
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Diava the Cub {4-paused} + Niklaus the Loner {2}

Postby azhefa. » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:16 pm

{{Sorry, got caught up in a TV show >.<

Niklaus
{Lᴏɴᴇ Lɪᴏɴ}
Kˡᵃᵘˢ 9 Yᵉᵃʳˢ Rᵃᶰᵏ : Loner Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ : Single Tᵃᵍˢ: None yet, will be Onaedo

The lion snorts as he crosses into more of the resident pride's territory, the markings
were strong and tickled his sensitive nose. Klaus yawns again as he walks, still a little
tired from his long walks and short naps, he could definitely use another nice long nap.
The male shakes out his thick dark mane as he gazes about the terrain around him, the
sun was beating down upon him and his dark fur which draws in the heat like a magnet.
Niklaus flicks his long tail and comes to a slow stop by a rather small tree that was making
a small bit of shade and stands under it for a few moments, taking a break from the heat.

After his pelt had cooled off enough, Niklaus heads back out on his little roaming patrol,
he may not own any land for himself, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like to patrol other
lions' territories, doing so gives him a mental map of the surrounding regions and who owns
which sections. Klaus sniffs out a small burrow that seems to be active and proceeds to paw
and dig down until he unearths a large rat-like creature which he quickly kills and devours,
he hasn't eaten in a few days so it was a welcome snack to keep his stomach occupied. Once
he was finished with his little meal, Klaus returns to his walking, his mind not yet set on where
he was actually going, it was busy thinking about what it would be like to have to stay in one
place and have a pride, but there were too many downsides for him to really think hard about it.

Diava
{Lᴏɴᴇ Cᴜʙ}

The cub had noticed the rather triumphant glint in Zaylena's eyes, but was too exhausted
for it to really register in her young mind. When the lioness gets back to her feet and then
starts to scoot closer to her, Dia's ears flick back for a moment, but she stays silent as she
watches the older lioness. Her little ears perk up straight and tall at the mention of meat,
her stomach starts to growl and rumble loudly as well as painfully clinch which makes her
wince and curl up a bit to try and stop the pain. Dia turns her attention back to Zaylena
once her stomach stops its painful clinching and twisting, her deep blue eyes showing her
unspoken thoughts as she starts to wonder about what will happen once the lioness gets
her back to the pride she was from, would the big male kill her? Or will he let her live?

Diava watches Zaylena curiously as the lioness is lost in thought for a long moment, maybe
she was wondering the same things as the cub. When Zaylena snaps out of her thoughts
with a shake of her head and turns back to her, Dia was just laying there watching her,
her little head cocked to the side a little in curiosity. The cub uses the last small bit of
energy to give a tiny nod to Zaylena when the lioness makes her intentions known, she
actually prefers to be carried since walking was just a pain thanks to her small runt-size.
Whenever she walks anywhere, she tends to get lost since all she can really see is just
tall grass and the sky. Diava forces her body into a tight curl and waits for the lioness to
carry her off to the pride where she may either live or die depending on the King's mood.

Last bumped by azhefa. on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:16 pm.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me