Divided We Stand (A Packs Roleplay, OPEN and ACCEPTING)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Divided We Stand (A Packs Roleplay, OPEN and ACCEPTING)

Postby -goldleaf- » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:13 am

((Oh my goodness, look at all the action going on here!! I'll try to write up my replies later tonight, it'll be quite a long post but I'm so excited to see you all!!!))
(ง •̀_•́)ง
-goldleaf-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:21 am

Watching the slight fae go for a moment, Amos felt an acute sense of loss at the absence of her presence, wondering at it for a moment before dismissing it. They had been together all morning after all, it made sense that he would feel alone after so long in another wolf's company... He took a moment to shake his pelt a final time, feeling almost dry from the frosty wind that had been tousling his fur constantly while the pair had been walking, lifting his nose to the wind to see if he could find some other wolves in camp. He did need help if he wanted to get that bear after all.

((eee goldie! I'd be glad to include anyone you have free in the mountains to bring the bear back? Or we can figure it out once you've caught up with your other characters, just really glad to see you back ^^))

---

Hamish's hazel gaze widened, head tilting in confusion before Abaddon's true intentions made themselves clear, a wide grin splitting his face as his tail began to wag furiously. "For real?! Thank you!" he barked, only after his initial shock remembering his manners, tilting his head down and back up again in a show of respect, trying his best to behave how he'd been taught in his lessons.

"Hamish? We should close up soon, how many more customers do we have?" the clear, feminine voice rang out from the back room before a sugary-blonde fae, her front dusted with a light coating of flour, poked her head out from the kitchen. Her rounded eyes landed squarely on Abaddon, pleasant surprise colouring her expression. Though memories of the dark brute would always be bittersweet, intermingled inseparably with thoughts of her parents' deaths, Elia was glad to see him. Abaddon had been a great help when she had just started taking care of Hamish on her own, when the loss had been so great that she hardly thought she could carry on. "Good day, Abaddon," she greeted, attempting to reign in her own emotions and just focus on the fact that she was pleased to see him. "Can I help you with anything?"

---

Almost feeling as though her fur stood on end, aching to brush against the other fae's curious nose, Lia let out another low, shuddering breath in an attempt to wash the tension from her body. Mention of the mountains, her scent, and the pearlescent wolf from before met her ears belatedly, having been more concerned with her own proximity to the stranger fae than the words she spoke, but as the meaning became clear in her mind she nodded. It was obvious the other loner had followed her in the past, as well as quite recently; there was no sense in lying to her. "My sisters live in the mountains, pack life suits them better than it does me," she explained, smoky alto tones dancing with the fierce winds which carried down from the peaks of the territory. Lia in turn leaned forward just barely as the other fae's shaking head retreated from her personal space, breathing in the natural scent of damp soil and grass which clung to the fae; though she could sense deeper tones to the aroma, Lia couldn't determine what it was that added a warm, almost spicy hint to the loner's scent. So she was another loner for sure, the moonlit fae had never doubted it - perhaps she had only wanted to take in the other dove's essence in return for her own. "It doesn't suit you either, it seems."

((somebody stop them))
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:35 am

((Goldie!!! I'm so glad to see you!))

A crinkling of deep blue eyes was accompanied by a slight curve of his mouth as Gemini and Ruby took their leave from the group, the dark beta trying to convey his warmth and lack of any ill feeling to his alpha as he left. In truth, Gemini's absence helped Clarence ease his nerves somewhat further; it had been hard to concentrate solely on their guests when he could sense so clearly Gemini's discomfort yet not be able to act on it in front of their company. It relieved Clarence that Ruby had rescued him; no doubt Gemini would feel much more secure in his own den treating his own familiar warrior for wounds.
Catching Jesse's slight gesture, Clarence could have laughed with a sheepish amusement as he realized he hadn't taken his own bite yet. Instead, the merest glitter of gentle amusement danced across his expression as he stepped up to the kill and dipped his head to take a bite. The flesh of the moose was still somewhat warm as he took it between his jaws, the gamey taste consuming his pallet as he chewed slowly and swallowed.
The dignified arch of his neck returned as he lifted his head to meet both n'Obi's and Jesse's gazes in turn. "We have spare dens there," he indicated with the dark line of his nose. "Once you are finished with your meal you may choose which to stay in. I hope you'll find them suitable; you are welcome to contact myself if there's anything you wish for or need.
"I'll give you some privacy now, if there are no questions?" the smooth rumble of Clarence's voice lilted up at the end of the phrase, his countenance polite and sure of himself. No doubt after such long journeys each of them had taken, rest and the space to breathe would be much welcome. Let alone for n'Obi, who had been the sole other wolf to drag the burdensome moose back alongside Clarence.

((Kat not forgotten- I just don't have time before I have to go but I will write more later!))
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -goldleaf- » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:41 pm

((so sorry I wasn't able to reply when I said I was going to, I actually got in a bit of a car accident the other night and just got home and settled a little while ago; I'm hoping writing will boost my morale))

A single jeweled ear swung forward so slowly that it almost looked lazy as Lilith made her final depart, Kirstens once bright eyes lifting to almost focus on the departing fae but failing to really lock upon her. Instead her eyes roamed, scanning the terrain around them slowly as she reflected on the aforementioned camp. Dark brows pinched together slightly as some far off part of her mind wondered just how far she was from home. Though, as soon as that thought whispered its way through her head it had any expression on her face falling away to leave behind blank emptiness; she didn't even know where she considered home to be anymore. In the beat of silence that rose during the indecisiveness of the other fans, Kirstens eyes again lifted to peer sideways at the lithe little dove who was as foreign to her as the territory. She might have thought of the dusky fae as being temptingly soft looking, yet she stood with an endearing solidity that Kirsten might otherwise have admired if she had been able to care about such things just then. Instead of registering any detail oriented impression of the dove, Kristen was instead left in a limbo of waiting for what her next move might be.

~~~

"I hope not," was Lilu's answer as Saber stood, a smile easily parting her lips to his slow-voiced jest all the while one of her paws lifted to hover within bracing reach of his slight sway. Her eyes again cut to his necklace, an offer to retie it somehow warming on her lips before dying in her throat just as her gilded ears cut back in a minute flinch as her senses clicked with recognition for another wolfs presence in the den so suddenly. Bright doe eyes narrowed to a foxlike slant as she quickly washed the check in her posture away, ears righting themselves a little too intensely forward as she put effort in ignoring the voice of the shaman behind her as he spoke to another of her patients. "Perhaps stop by for a check up if you can." she admonished almost distractedly, turning to take a sly glance over her shoulder just as Quinn followed Dovev into his separately sanctioned quarters. It wasn't that she didn't like the shaman, for in truth she found him almost sweet now and again during their close-quartered interactions. But she couldn't find it in herself to ever grow too comfortable in his presence, too unsettled by his quiet paws when she had grown up depending on trusting her senses to alert her to others. Not to mention that garish headwear that he sported; for her cultured upbringing had said that the bones of others must be left where they lie, they must rest. Kirsten turned to give Saber another flicker of a smile, giving his leave to depart if he wished, though she herself stood and pad over to start putting away her things that she had taken out for treating everyone.

((I'll start writing up posts for my shores wolves shortly))
(ง •̀_•́)ง
-goldleaf-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:48 pm

((oh my gosh, I hope you're alright?? I was actually just headed off to bed, and tomorrow's thanksgiving here so I've got a lot of prep work to do, so hopefully I'll be able to respond around Tuesday. And my gosh Maia is in for a treat now lol, I can't wait))
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~WolfSoul~* » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:23 am

(Oh my gosh, Goldie, I hope you're doing okay! I hope you feel better soon if you aren't already <3)

With mild interest, Abaddon watched as the pup visibly corrected his countenance after an understandable outburst; the senior delta maintained a wan smile which strengthened as the pup righted himself; Phaedrus’ lessons took time, but it was clear the pup was trying. With time, young Hamish would certainly improve.
Dark amber eyes lifted to behold Elia as she appeared from the back of the shop, where Abaddon knew the kitchen to be. “No need to stir up a fuss for me, Elia,” he replied politely with a faint dip of his chin in greeting. “I’m only passing the time before the party, and should be on my way soon.”
Dipping his muzzle in Hamish’s direction, the senior delta added with a gentle look of pretend concern, “I hope you don’t mind I purchased young Hamish a snack; I’d hate for him to have to serve everyone else on an empty stomach this evening.”

~

A strengthened dance of satisfied, coyly amused light in Acadia’s distant expression lent a heat to the depths of her eyes as Lia leaned close. The dark-eyed dove knew that no amount of sniffing would reveal any clue to her origins, not even the warm, ruffling red fur of her fiery chest. She was yet the perfect picture of ease compared to the electric interest that radiated from Lia; her gaze was hooded with lowered lids, yet her eyes were still sharp and focused, the faintest hint of a smirk was aloof and evanescent. “No, it certainly never did,” she answered Lia when the soft dove concluded, by her scent, that she was not part of a pack. “Still,” she murmured thoughtfully, tilting the lean curve of her neck just so, “company is a nice commodity from time to time.”
Letting her words linger in the fresh mountain air for a moment, Acadia let her gaze settle again on the bright green of Lia’s eyes. “Do you visit your sisters because you get lonely?” She asked, either giving no thought whatsoever to personal privacy or, at least, being aware of it and still not caring.

~

The brief glimmer of amusement that shaded Clarence’s face had Jesse reminded vaguely of Emily for a moment. Not that it was coy or teasing, but that it was the ghost of an expression, really, not a complete display of emotion. Jesse found himself oddly homesick again, missing the unabashed flashes of feeling that were allowed to play out over a wolf’s face without much hindrance. Then again, did he really have any place to criticize, considering that Jesse himself was exceptionally reserved as well? Maybe he wasn’t the only one who was left feeling a little uncomfortable.
Grey eyes lingered on the Clarence’s dark ruff as the baron took his first bite; afternoon sunlight struck the beta’s thick fur and refracted winks of blue and green, iridescent yet muted, which caught Jesse’s curiosity. Such cool hues were entirely unusual to the foreign brute; most every wolf back home wore matte coats in various shades of reds, browns, greys, and black. Understandably, Clarence’s coloring seemed luxurious by comparison.
And yet, as though to temper these teasing bits of blue and green from being too much, there was a silvery lightening in the fur over the brute’s broad shoulders which distinguished the beta as being nearer to Jesse’s own age, whereas Gemini’s golden freckles had belied his relative youth. The beta’s evident maturity and broad-shouldered dignity had Jesse feeling a wary edge to whatever interest he might have felt.
When the beta turned to face Jesse and n’Obi again, the soft pink of Jesse’s inner ears perked and centered solidly on Clarence’s position to hear him. The deep, smooth tones of his voice contrasted with the shy unevenness of Gemini's own pitch. With a subtle stroke of unease whispering down his spine, Jesse was reminded just then of what this pack’s system resembled – it was called 'puppeteering' back home. When a weak-willed alpha was in power only on the surface, and a usurping beta was the wolf who truly held the cards and manipulated the alpha into making certain calls. Jesse's father had told him horror stories about it when he grew up, cautioning him to choose a good beta whom he could trust. Swallowing down the brief wash of discomfort that swelled in his stomach at the idea, Jesse let his gaze meet the blue of Clarence’s eyes. Looks could be deceiving, but Jesse hoped that the signs of companionship between Gemini and Clarence were genuine, not artifice on Clarence’s part or dependency on Gemini’s.
Clarence’s final sentence fell just a little belatedly on Jesse’s ears as he came back from these thoughts. There was plenty that Jesse was curious or uncertain about, but no succinct questions sprang readily to mind. Instead, the muscular baron shook his head in response. “Thanks for your hospitality,” he rumbled instead. He meant it, but the sentiment was strange to him still, as no pack he knew of back home would ever be so welcoming, offering food and shelter so readily.

~

An obedient nod was about all Saber had energy for at that moment in response to Lilu’s suggestion that he should stop in sometime for a checkup. In the time it took Lilu to focus again on him after her brief distraction, the head hunter seemed to have returned to his usual reserved nature, warmth receding as he took the threads of his necklace between his teeth and prepared to go. He had noticed the subtle hint of, not quite wariness, but acute awareness when Dovev had entered; yet if Lilu were not entirely comfortable with the shaman, Saber was still sure that she could look after herself.
Hesitating a beat longer as the healer began to put away her supplies, Saber wished that he could be some kind of help but was sure that his clumsy paws would only create more work for the busy dove. With a blink, the tall baron turned and made his way to exit the den, shuffling outside and blinking metallic orbs shut against the slant of afternoon sunlight. The head hunter let his gaze fall across the camp where two unfamiliar wolves stood with Clarence.
Saber wasn’t usually particularly welcoming of strangers, but he wasn’t rude to them, either. Rather he simply kept his distance until such a time that he could summon the social energy necessary to try to make a good impression and introduce himself.
Heavy paws brought the tall baron past the group as he made his way to his own den, aiming to set his necklace down safely inside. Deep-set orbs of amber lingered for a beat on Clarence with mild curiosity, wondering who these new brutes were and whether any kind of assistance was needed. Not wanting to interrupt, however, Saber continued on his path to his den and dipped his head in to deposit the broken necklace.

(Sorry this took so long; things have been kinda busy lately but I'm hoping they will start to calm down next week. Also..the disparity in length between posts..I gotta work on that)
.Call me Wolf.
*~WolfSoul~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:00 am

((Mentally preparing myself for a massive reply, why do I have so many characters ><))

With a final layer of cobweb and marigold to Ruby's shoulder, Gemini stepped back from the fae with a pleased sigh. "There we go, all patched up again," he smiled, noting the slight slick sheen over the fae's fur - the bay laurel oil he had used for the bruises along her side and eye. "You shouldn't feel too much pain from those bruises as long as you apply the oil regularly, but your shoulder will take some time to heal," he cautioned, holding back that he thought the warrior should have waited until she was fully recovered before going on a hunt. There was no sense in wasting his worry with words, it would only wound his warriors' pride; instead, Gemini took solace in knowing he could help when things invariably went south, hopefully giving the wolves he tended to a different perspective for future reference.

With a vial of minty-green oil in her paws - the delicate glass reminding her sharply of her home - Ruby gave an almost bashful grin at Gemini's words. She knew she should have been careful with her shoulder, but was glad the smaller brute hadn't said anything to that effect. "Yeah, thanks for the help," she huffed, tone gruff yet pleasant as her sunrise gaze met the amethyst depths of the alpha. "How long do you think I'll be out of commission? I still gotta hunt for myself while you all are at the festival," she reminded gently, not unwilling to rest, but knowing she would need to care for herself.

Gemini pursed his lips, reminded again of the festival - what were they going to do this year? He wanted to organize a hunt to contribute to the feast, but most of his warriors were injured and in need of rest. Maybe, if he tried, Gemini could catch some food for Ruby at least, so she wouldn't be too pressed needing to hunt on her own? He shook his head before noticing the other fae stand, motioning in the direction of the fallen moose, expressing her own hunger and asking that he accompany her. Falling into step with the limping dove, Gemini lowered his head slightly, trying to keep from looking at Clarence after his earlier fumble. "I don't think the moose will be completely eaten by the time we leave in a few days, and any small kills that are made would probably be l-left behind. It'll give you a couple extra days of rest at least, b-before you need to hunt again." It may not be enough rest to heal fully, but 5 days - the three they would spend in the pack before the festival, and the two that would be spent on her own - should at least give the fae enough time to build up her durability again.

While n'Obi did indeed still have questions - about the gathering, about the packs, anything and everything - he followed the other brute's lead by giving his own sincere thanks to Clarence. He would prove his worth to the pack and gain acceptance before asking such loaded questions, no matter how great his desire to know in that moment. Having satiated his hunger for the time being, the brute looked up as he chewed his final mouthful at the approaching figures, eyes narrowing mischievously as the fae from before came to join them, along with young Gemini.

((wow nothing for n'Obi there - I'm feeling pretty run down at the moment, but I'll fill in the rest of my replies when I get the chance <3))

---

Maia

Lilith

Tanga

---

Elia

Hamish

---

Lia
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -goldleaf- » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:09 am

Rich plum bracers oiled and buffed, and peacock feather twisting and fluttering in the wind made from her stride, Devins nimble paws cut an easy path through he orchard. Dark ears flickered in response to a birds pretty little song, and she glanced back to the trees just as she made her departure from the familiar winding path through them. With the promise of the young night ahead of her, Devin could already feel her cheeks hurting from all the smiles to be had. Her honey-lemon scent preceded her as the wind changed direction, and out of instinct she weaved back little closer to hide herself in the dip of the wash that she was loping along. In addition to her cheeks tingling in apprehension, she could also feel her brows drawing together ever so slightly as she considered the time. The air was perfumed with the smell of smoke from many of the shops, but true to her hope she could just make out the scent of her own homes specific fish smoker. Fen was supposed to be done prepping the fish and ready for the party by the time that she returned, and while she may love him, it was not unusual for her to spend more time frowning than smiling at him.

Fen himself was cooing at how cold his bathwater was, lips a tight little 'o' of shock as he doused himself. Well-kept nails drew ragged lines through his thick coat as he combed the smell of fish from himself, instead his nostrils flared with the scent of clean sandalwood soap and subtle dried raspberry wash. In the house he could hear his father searching for the sweet rolls that Devin had bought the other day, and his lips downturned just slightly when he thought about having to ration the bread. It seemed to be all their father wanted to eat. Again Fen bit back a swear as he doused himself again, rinsing the suds away and blinking and he scrubbed roughly at his face in the cool breeze.

An easy smile ran its course of motion across Shams lips in thoughtless answer to the wryness in Melanie's voice. Light outlined eyes skimming over to her as he wiped just once more at his cheeks with the little sweet-smelling rag. "I'll save you as much fun as I can," he replied lowly, nodding to the bar keep as he replaced the rag from where he had taken it. "Though I'm sure theres quite a bit of fun to be had elsewhere during the festivities. All those unattended houses." the rough-looking baron had been gently running a callused paw over the raised wood grain of the bar as he spoke, though just as he ended his sentence he peeked back up at her from the corner of his eye. He was in no way a crook, though he was under no illusion that Melanie herself didn't dabble in a bit of dishonest work. His baited statement was more out of curiosity to see if he was right about her than any kind of support to actually commit any crime, which was perhaps hinted at in the way he narrowed his eyes just slightly, watching her of her reaction.
(ง •̀_•́)ง
-goldleaf-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 am

Nellas wrote:Pearly teeth flashed against dark lips as Quinn bit the inside of her cheek with the effort of coaxing her stiffening muscles to move into a standing position, eventually making it to her feet but grimacing all the while with the aching pain of her weary body. Limping slightly in compensation for the movement tugging at the injury on her side, the battered young warrior followed Dovev through the tunnel and into his own den, coppery fur brushing briefly against the earthen brown of the moose pelt. Her green eyes, still shining even now with her inherent curiosity, roved over the rows and columns of cubbies that she had never yet tired of gazing at, so filled they were with varying different fantastical items and materials. Flashing a grateful look in Dovev's direction, she eased herself down onto one of the grizzly bear pelts, appreciating its cushioning softness against the packed earth. Though she still felt clouded both from tiredness and the soothing influence of the poppy seeds, the brief spurt of movement from den to den had cleared her train of thoughts somewhat. "The thrill is beyond words," she said honestly, absent-mindedly running a tuft of bear fur through the claws of one of her front paws. "With most kills, I know that even though it's always kinda dangerous, I usually make it out okay. But with the wolverine, there was honestly a couple minutes in there where I really didn't know who was gonna come out on top." Quinn lifted her head to look back at Dovev, his back to her as he rustled around the alcoves gathering supplies. "It was kinda scary, but the feeling I had when I knew I had him was seriously something." Quinn let out a medium breath, resting her chin down on her front paws in the moment of quiet as she waited for Dovev to come back. She let herself trust in the fact that healers generally knew what they were doing; the directions and details of using herbs in complicated ways to care for patients was a little beyond her kenning.

Dovev's heart was leaping inside his own chest, doing backflips and cartwheels. Quinn was talking to him, and not like he was how the rest of the pack regarded him. It was amazing to feel... well... normal. He retrieved some dried oak to prevent infection, dock to sooth the pain, and goldenrod to help heal the wounds, occasionally glancing at Quinn as he did so, wanting her to know he was still listening as he chewed the ingredients into a poultice. "Well I'm certainly glad you came out on top. It definitely sounds great! You're making me rethink my career," he laughed as he applied the herbs to her wounds. He was now contemplating whether he should use the linen bandages, which for the most serious of wounds since he could only get it at the Southern Camp. He used some for the worst of her injuries, but covered the less serious ones in cobwebs. "As much as I'd like to talk more, you should still get some rest, whether it be here or in your den," he stated, checking to see if he missed anything, and that all the bandages were secure. "Oh yeah, and take it easy out there. In reality you should be excused from your duties for a few days, but something tells me that these wounds won't stop you from doing anything." He smiled at her, and left her to the decision; whether she would stay or leave.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~WolfSoul~* » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:25 pm

The title of the working doc for her form is "oh lord not another one"

Player name: *~WolfSoul~*
Pack: Forest
Name: Skye/Skyler
Sex: Begrudgingly female (non-binary identity to be fleshed out gradually)
Scent: For the most part, she still retains just the faintest hint of puppy scent, and often smells more of the trouble she gets into than any true individual aroma, though as she continues to grow she is developing neutral notes of amber and musk that occasionally unfurl from her pelt.
Body Type: Still very young, she retains a relatively round belly and short tail, combined with paws that are proportionally just a little too big. It is already clear that she will grow to be lean and tall, though – her shoulders are narrow, legs long, and body relatively lanky. She is slimmer than an average pup her age, and a bit taller, too. She’s almost squirrelish in her quick, jerky movements as she learns to conduct her spidery limbs in unison. A slightly long, narrow neck is perpetually strained to look around curiously at all of her surroundings.
Pelt color: A completely unspectacular shade of muddy brown for now; her fur is in transition from a soft puppy undercoat to the tough guard hairs that will decorate her as an adult. The longer fur is growing in just a bit patchily, adding to the young wolf’s quirkiness as it has left her with a tuft of longer adult hairs up the back of her neck and tapering to the crown of her head, creating a subtle, temporary mohawk.
Markings: She has patches of soft, earthy brown and darker charcoal, the tips of her adult fur being dipped in pale silver.
Eye Color: Her eye color is in transition as well, moving from the default baby blue to some other yet unknown finish line. Her irises are currently a speckled kaleidoscope, residual blue fading into the shades of yellow-gold that have begun to take over.
Other Details: (bangs, scars, earrings, necklaces, whatever)
Personality: An astoundingly sharp and bright individual, she grows more curious each day. She is known to be a bottomless well of questions, some more appropriate than others, and even at her young age she can be impressively articulate at times. She hasn’t quite caught on to the complex ideas of personal space and tact – true to pup nature, she likes to play and climb all over others, even perfect strangers. She is boundlessly playful and seeks the positive attention of just about anybody, basking in the glow of laughter and happiness that she did not receive from her own mother. Despite her shining curiosity and adventurous spirit, there is some fragility in this young wolf. Although she is young, she is surprisingly cognizant of the precariousness of her situation, and fears being alone again should she be left behind or forced out of the pack. Being both young and fearful of abandonment, she lacks control of her emotions, and doesn’t always know how to handle them effectively. She can be giggling gleefully one moment, and bitterly sulking the next.
Likes: At this stage, she still thrives on play and games. She also loves accompanying the adult wolves on journeys into the forest. Splashing in puddles, running, and asking all kinds of questions are some of her favorite pastimes.
Dislikes: The lack of young playmates in the pack, not being allowed to go wander around the forest, being alone for too long, femininity
Main Talent: Asking questions
Weak Point(s) (at least 3): When left alone for too long, she is prone to rapidly become sullen or upset. She struggles with knowing what behaviors or questions are appropriate; she is brimming with curiosity and more often than not, unwittingly oversteps social boundaries, as pups are wont to do. She feels an inexplicable discomfort when her female identity is under scrutiny - she does not always react well to being called a girl, and struggles to accept that she was allowed to stay in the pack largely because of her female identity. Fearful of rejection, she is known to experience bouts of uncontrolled dismay or anger if she detects or suspects that others are not sincerely engaged with her.
Fear(s): Being abandoned or left alone; that the adult wolves do not care deeply for her/that she will not find someone who will care deeply for her; that she is an annoyance to the pack
Song: -
History: Raised for the first few months of her life by a mother who did not show much affection and a father who dropped in only occasionally, she isn’t so used to reading social cues or acting appropriately around others. Her mother was killed by a forest predator, and she was found by her father a few days later. She tried to travel with him, but when she could not keep up with his wandering pace, she was simply left behind. She was lucky enough to stumble into the Forest pack's territory not long after and was cautiously accepted because of her gender and clear health.
Desired Rank: n/a for now
Current Rank: Pup
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Relatives and Pups: Mother deceased, father estranged, no siblings.
Pic: -

(tadaaa, help me name her? think i'm leaning towards skye or jamie but can't quite pick one)
.Call me Wolf.
*~WolfSoul~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me