The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:24 pm

Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Forest/Open/Tags: Enver

"Oh..Um.. Thanks." She said shyly. Enver spinning made her smile as it reminded her of her sister Jaypup. She hoped she'd be accepted by everyone, most wolf packs didn't like strangers. She followed Enver none the less, hoping the wolf was right. She sniffed as they neared the the dust baths, here there were several scents here but she only recognized Enver's scent. There were also lots of pawprints. "How do we get up there?" she said looking up at the mountain where the camp entrance was.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:09 pm

Ash~Ashton | Wolf Hunter~To become Beta| Female | Location: Forest |Tags: Open

The mouse five feet away was munching on a twig of some sort. Ashtons nose flared as she catch the scent of the mouse. Her mouth watering, she dropped to the ground, bending back onto her haunches, and began to stalk towards the moise, staying downwind. She quickly catch the mouse, and with a flourish from her paw, raised the poor guy into the air and snapped her jaws shut before the mouse could squeal.
Last edited by Lilycat2006 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♜ // gilroy | one )

Postby wildsight » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 pm

XXX
( )
'
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
───── GILROY !!
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ four years of age ] ♜ [ male/brute ] ♜ [ guard/hunter ] ♜ [ dog pack ] ♜ [ schnoodle ] ♜ [ camp ] ♜ [ open, pack ]

Gilroy bounded through the territory, heading back toward camp after a nice hunting trip. He carried a nice sized rabbit
in his jaws, his tail swaying with happiness. The pack would appreciate it he was sure, even though it wasn't much. The
brute was especially grateful to his pack ever since they had taken him in. The pack was like his family, his brothers and
sisters. His brown gaze scanned his surroundings. Today was a nice day, and he was sure the rest of the pack was enjoying
g it too. He quickened his pace, bounding into the camp and tossing his rabbit with the rest of the prey. He was about to
let out a yip, before he noticed that something was going on. His ears pricked and he slowly approached the group. He
tilted his head slightly, hearing the worried murmurs of his packmates. What had happened? Had he missed something.
"What's going on?", he asked the others, though no one specifically. He wondered if whatever he had missed was
something important, whatever it was it seemed like it wasn't good. He sensed the tension in the air and the worried
voices of his packmates didn't help the situation. Everything had been going on nicely, until now the brute thought.
Perhaps, he'd find out soon though, because the tension was slowly getting to him, even though he didn't have any
idea on what was going on.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Collision (rp) - NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 am

Magnus
{Alpha--Male--4 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Alert--TAGS:Rhys & Timur--MENTIONS:None--LOC:in wolf camp}
Magnus stood aside Rhys awaiting the brute's order. His cool grey eyes scanned the herd of whitetails, taking in the numbers of the herd. It was summer now and the herds had grown with the birth of their fawns in the early spring. The foals were larger now but still easy pickings if a wolf could separate it from its mother. This herd's large numbers gave the alpha hope that this year would be prosperous for the pack.
He was dragged away from his thoughts as he heard Rhys speak and gesture towards their target. Focusing in on the doe, in particular, Magnus spotted her limp. She was a good-sized doe and Magnus was pleased with his attention for detail. "Good pick." He complemented curtly before falling into position. He gave the brute an approving nod and turned to look at Timur to see if he was ready aswell.
Not wasting too much time to accommodate the other flank wolf, Magnus began to move down the slope near the herd in a wide sweep. He kept low to the ground as he moved over the rocky terrain as it slowly became more soil and grass. It was a nice feeling on the paws to feel such soft ground apposed to the jagged rock and clay that was common near the den.

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Calm--TAGS:Firelight-MENTIONS:None--LOC:Forest}
Enver chuckled at the she-wolf's question before looking back at her. "Its a bit tricky, but im sure you will get used to it. Follow closely behind me and step where I step." He added, a reassuring smile on his face. "It's not as hard as it looks."
With that, the dappled brute slowly began to climb. Although it looked like one would have to scale the mountainside to get to the den, in all actuality there was a path the wolves had worn out in the rock from the many generations, that offered a mostly safe passage up to the den. Once one got used to the path it didn't take long at all.
As they made it up about halfway he paused to let out a few short barks- letting the wolves inside the den know he was approaching with a surprise.

Redd
{Counselor--Male--11 yrs--Dog pack--Irish setter mix--Calm--TAGS:Tynan--MENTIONS:none--LOC:Forest}
As the old dog napped by the riverside the sound of panting and splashing awoke him. Lifting his head, he yawned and blinked the sleep from his eyes before turning to find the source of the sounds. It didn't take him long to spot a wolf upstream from him on the opposite bank side. Redd was unsure if the wolf had spotted him or not but he knew he had nothing to worry about for now. The fast-flowing waters made it difficult for any creature to cross it without a rock or log crossing. This portion of the river, in particular, was a bit more shallow and slow-moving and was often used for fishing. It was still much too dangerous to just jump into but the lack of rain had helped lower the water level even more.
Redd watched the curious wolf wade in and wondered what he was up to. He looked young and healthy as far as Redd could see. In his age, he would be an easy target if the wolf decided to attack him so he kept still and simply observed.

Clove
{Scout--Female--2 yrs--Dog pack--Husky/Samoyed Mutt--Worried--TAGS:Everyone--MENTIONS:Everyone in camp--LOC:Camp}
Clove looked around the camp waiting for someone to step in and maybe follow lily for more answers but when no one did she sat down. She was sure the leader was stressed and probably just as worried as the rest of them, just unable to show it because of her rank. She would make it a point to try and cheer her up later on. For now, though, her fur was slowly drying and the mud was becoming hard and pulling at her skin. She would need to get cleaned up somewhere.
Standing to leave the camp again she paused as she spotted Gilroy. The husky/ samoyed mix padded over to him as he questioned the tension. "Its Willoughby. He left camp last night and hasn't returned. We found his scent and followed it, but it looks like he crossed the river into the wolves' territory." She spoke, glancing around the glade at the other dogs. "No one knows why he did it either. Do you have any ideas?" She questioned the older dog, curious about if he had any insight into Willoughby's actions. Clove had attempted to befriend the tall dog many times but she had never really gotten close to him.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 am

Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Forest/Open/Tags: Enver

She looked doubtful but followed in Enver's pawsteps, She made sure to only look at where Enver stepped and not look down at the ground. It was a little challenging due to bad balance but she made it up with little trouble making her feel proud. She got to Enver as he barked probably to let his pack know. She sniffed and found the pack's scent a little overwhelming after being alone for so long, but she'd get used to it.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♜ // gilroy | two )

Postby wildsight » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:11 pm

XXX
( )
'
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
X▒▒▒▒
───── GILROY !!
[ four years of age ] ♜ [ male/brute ] ♜ [ guard/hunter ] ♜ [ dog pack ] ♜ [ schnoodle ] ♜ [ camp ] ♜ [ clover, others ]

Gilroy remained where he was, his brown gaze scanning the camp in hopes to discover what was going on. His ears
twitched, and he let out a sigh as the tension seemed to wrap around him, squeezing his heart. His hind paw thumped the
ground a anxious habit he had developed. The brute didn't particularly handle stress the best, so he often developed ways
to help him deal with it better, some ways were better than others. He let out a breath, before one of the packmembers
approached the brute. The canine was named Clove, the husky-samoyed mix. She was a scout among the pack, so he saw
her often enough. His ears pricked at her words, and his brown eyes widened. Willoughby? The brute thought over the
idea. Willoughby was a young brute, with a just as young spirit. He couldn't understand why he'd just...run off. He let
out a sigh, before turning to Clove. "I have no idea. That doesn't sound like him at all. Sure, he can be a bit reckless and
gets himself into trouble from time to time. But that doesn't sound like him. The only thing I can think of is that he got
in trouble perhaps. Perhaps, he strayed too far from the border. Perhaps..."
, Gilroy didn't finish the thought, his ears
lowering and whimpering sadly. He hoped the bright brute hadn't left for good and he'd return any moment. But he had
a bad feeling with the current situation. Willoughby might never come back.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:09 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: N/A | Mood: Attentive, focused| Mentions: | Location: Wolf's Territory| Tags: Hunting Party |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that they all were in position, the hunt could start. Rhys had stalked off towards their target, laying himself down in some underbrush that the doe would walk by. He waited till the right moment; 1...2...3...Now! The brute sprung up and bit down on the poor deer's front leg. He began to try and pin it down to the best of his abilities, knowing that the two wolves on flank were coming to help. Rhys shook his head violently as he tried to break the creature's leg so that it wouldn't run away.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:14 pm

(Bump)
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:32 pm

Lily
female ★ 3y ★ lesbian ★ dog leader ★ australian shepherd mix
crush: open ★ tags: open

She finally made it to the watering hole, peaceful and alone. For once, Lily wished for solitude. Her ears flattened against her head as she thought about her sister and how stubborn she was. Her mind couldn't leave from that place, and she wondered why Eva was so hell-bent on finding Willoughby. Especially when he most likely went onto the wolf's territory. The Australian Shepherd rolled her eyes and padded into the water, getting her coat a little muddy. Lily didn't mind. She exhaled heavily and let her body sink into the water, closing her eyes. She tried to clear her thoughts of everything and simply float, not worrying about anything. The pack could take care of itself for a day. Besides, Redd was there to help.

Amethyst
female ★ 3y ★ bi ★ wolf den mother ★ pregnant wolf
crush: open ★ tags: amaruq

"Hmm... now that I think about it, it's more of a stretching pain," she admitted and remained still while Amaruq inspected her closely. "Two weeks! Wow, I hadn't thought it would be that soon," Amethyst exclaimed and glanced down at her stomach. "Of course you can press on my stomach, Amaruq. I trust you," she barked before resting her head against the ground again and allowing the medic to do as she pleased. Amethyst braced herself for any pain that might be soon to come.

Tynan
male ★ 2y ★ gay ★ wolf omega ★ deaf wolf
crush: enver ★ tags: open

He waded through the water, his coat instantly soothed after the sun's rays beat down on it. Tynan stood in the shallow and sniffed the air, wondering who was nearby. For a moment, he caught the scent of Rhys and the hunting party, but he knew he shouldn't disturb them. Magnus would be angry if he caused the wolves to not catch any prey. Tynan dove under the water and swam for a few paces with the current, careful not to get swept away. Months of swimming had made his legs stronger. He came up above the water and breathed in the fresh air, his snout wet. Tynan snorted and tried to shake water droplets from his head, not realizing that he had drifted closer to dog territory.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:56 pm

(Bump)
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me