►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

Postby Fizzybee » Mon May 06, 2019 12:57 pm

- Utah -

The Border (west side)

Tagged Players: Felix/TwistedMadz

| Utah | Shetland Sheepdog | Female | 2 | West Pack |

Food sounds amazing right now. Why is he being so nice to me? What did I do for him? Unowned land, I don't have to sit behind a border. I could just say I was rouge and he might forget it if I step over the border. But would I lie to my pack for a dog I don't know? But he appears to be so kind and caring. Thoughts rung through my head. This dog was being so polite. I should shine some light back on him. Another thought crawled into my head, surprising me with it's shadow: You're not shining light on him- You're reflecting it. I ignored the thought in hopes it wouldn't bother me again. My head lifted and I got into a playful stance and bared my teeth "I can be plenty of a threat!" I laughed as I got up "But it would be nice if we hunt together." I realized the smile on my face, and I let it come. Genuine happiness... I haven't felt it in so long.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Tue May 07, 2019 4:49 am

Felix. 2 Years. Male. Omega. C:N/A. M:N/A. Loc: Border/Unowned Land. Tags: Utah

Felix paused, shocked by her sudden movement, he quickly bent his back to copy her after the shock had worn of "Oh, I'm sure you can ya lil scruff ball!" He chuckled, suddenly up and trotting at a steady pace towards the unowned land, watching her, still smiling brightly. She's not that small.. But she's still small.. She could be a threat if she wanted to be I guess.. But considering that she's coming with me I guess she's choosing not to be.. He thought, staying silent while watching her.
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzybee » Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 am

- Utah -

Unowned Land

I walked close behind the other dog. I scrunched up my nose in a confused way, hoping he didn't think I was trying to expose my teeth in anger I added "Scruff ball?" in a harmless voice. My mind paused for a second, but my legs still carried me along. "Why do you like me so much? Why are you being so kind? What if I am a threat? I don't understand." I used to see dogs like this at the shelter, but ever since The Great Divide sincerity was hard to find. "And who are you?"
Last edited by Fizzybee on Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 am

Felix. 2 Years. Male. Omega. C:N/A. M:N/A. Loc: Unowned Land. Tags: Utah

"I'm Felix." He paused "And you are?" he chuckled quietly. "Yes, scruff ball, if I'm not mistaken you're a Shetland? And a scruffy one at that. He smiled "Never said I liked you now, did I. And because every dog deserves to have friends. And others that care for them, do you agree?" He paused again, still walking silently
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzybee » Tue May 07, 2019 6:57 am

- Utah -

Unowned Land

"I'm Utah, and yes, I am a Shetland." I looked at Felix in a polite manner "But why would you not like me but still think I would be a good friend that you should care for? And are packs are rivals, too." Oops, I didn't mean for that to slip out. Whelp, can't lie now. I sighed "Forget it, I agree. I shouldn't question why I agree." I nudged my head to the side as to point at the forest "Didn't we come here to hunt?" I trotted in front of Felix, looking back to see if he would follow or go his own way. "If you leave me without saying anything I'm not gonna be so nice next time our paths cross." I added in a playful voice. If our paths cross again... I hope our paths cross again.
Last edited by Fizzybee on Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Tue May 07, 2019 7:36 am

Felix chuckled "Trust me, there's a grass land not far from here, it's always full of prey.." He continued the way he had been going. "I'm aware. The scent is all over you.." He grinned "You haven't attempted to harm me.. Yet.. Therefore I have no reason not to help you.." He paused at her words "Why would I ever leave you without saying anything? That would be to betray you. And to harm you for that matter, which I am against." He smiled, trotting ahead of her again "Nice name, Utah, it's cute.." He responded without slowing his pace.
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzybee » Tue May 07, 2019 9:49 am

- Utah -

Unowned Land

I was silent for the time that we walked. I had been visited by dull thoughts every second, but strangely, I couldn't shake the dark thoughts that tried to interest me. I hoped Felix would spark up another conversation to free me from my prison of boredom. I kept a steady pace behind the tall dog, and made sure to keep my head high to not show how tired I was becoming. I decided to say something to ease the pain of silence. "Felix, I'll make sure to cherish the kindness you've shown me today." Innocence leaked through my voice, the only prominent thought I had was the one I had just shared. I'll make sure to remember your kindness, and I will not take it in vain
Last edited by Fizzybee on Wed May 08, 2019 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Tue May 07, 2019 6:14 pm

“As will I yours, Utah.” He stopped, spotting a large grassy clearing in the distance. “I have just one question for you, however. How come you didn’t attack me when you had the chance?” He tilted his head slightly
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzybee » Wed May 08, 2019 12:43 am

- Utah -

Unowned Land

"I could say the same for you." I lifted my head in a smart-mouth manner. "You weren't aggravating, and you didn't attack me first, so I suppose I found no reason to attack." My brain made a feeling like a gulp, but my mouth showed no such emotion. How would I feel if I told him the truth about my life? How would he react? What if I'd gone off right then and there, I would have attacked in a heartbeat. He'd most likely kill me- No- he's too kind.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Wed May 08, 2019 3:07 am

“I suppose. However, I AM from the other pack, and if I’m not mistaken you must have a rather high role.. so why not stay loyal to your pack and attack me?” He grinned slyly. He tilted his head slightly “Are we going to hunt now or would you like to talk more first?”
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me