โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ open&accepting ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ wc, open&accepting ]

Postby Karma. » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:32 am

Karma. wrote:
Karma. wrote:bump!! come join us!
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karma. » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:51 am

Karma. wrote:
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karma. » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:39 am

Karma. wrote:
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karma. » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:28 am

Karma. wrote:
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ wc, lf:medcat ]

Postby Karma. » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:34 am

((looking for someone to play med cat, then we can start!!))
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

antstar

Postby Karma. » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:06 am

x
x
x
      ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ!
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ | ๏ผ”๏ผ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ | ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“๏ผš ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ) โ”โ”

Antstar counted himself lucky.

Lucky that he wasn't sick with the tainted water. Lucky that he had an opportunity to lead his clan into less
      dangerous times. Lucky that he had at least some of the clan cats on his side. It had been a tumultous
      few days, just gone by. Their stoic, brave leader - at least in Antstar's eyes - had died. When he had been an
      apprentice, Foxstar (then known as Foxwhisker) had been his mentor, so the personal connection ran even
      deeper than just the loss of a leader. Foxstar had basically taken on my father-figure role, Antstar
      thought to himself as he paced around the leader's den anxiously. His mother had never revealed who his real
      father was, so Antstar grew up in the company of many female cats. Two sisters, a mother and his mother's
      sister were the ones who raised him, teaching him to be kind and gentle to all those he interacted with -- and
      of course, he was grateful to them. But Foxstar had really shown him the world and everything that StarClan
      watched over. Respect, courage and of course, fighting, were all skills improved thanks to his mentor. And now
      he was gone, or at least moved on to the next state of living, as his mother had explained once when he was
      just a kit.

Still, he shouldn't be sat around moping. There were things to be done, places to be... something, as a deputy,
      he had never quite got the hang of. And leadership, well... that was a whole new world and one that he was
      finding difficult to conquer. Garnering the respect of his clan had never been easy, and just because he had
      been gifted the new title of leader, did not make it any easier. He longed for the easy days of lounging with
      his sisters in the sunlight, talking about silly things without a care in the world. No more of that, he
      considered. Leaders don't lounge about, I'm sure.

As he peeked his head out his den, he watched the clan falling apart around him -- multiple cats were sick,
      and those who weren't were desperately trying to keep the others alive. Hunting groups were sparse and
      they went whenever they could, but the cats weren't the only ones affected by the water; the prey they
      relied on had become sickly too. Shaking his head at a loss, feeling the burden of his newfound responsiblities,
      the tom decided on his next course of action -- deciding deputy.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the fallen tree for a clan meeting!" Antstar
      spoke nervously, his voice faltering a little.

(ooc: i realise this may seem a little long so please don't be overwhelmed! this was just a starter post to get the ball rolling.)

x
x
x
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ open, starting! ]

Postby Muselii » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:14 am

๏ผฏ ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ ๏ผญ ๏ผฉ ๏ผณ ๏ผด
๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š | ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ ๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ | ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ: ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ

Ottermist had been up since before dawn, with the mystery sickness sweeping the clan, many cats had already lost their lives. The constant sorting and rearranging of herbs calmed and slowed her train of thought, allowing her to think everything through more clearly. The sudden loss of their leader and close friend, Foxstar, threw the clan into a state of turmoil. The newly appointed Antstar quickly stepped up to the plate, however, being a young cat the slender molly worried that he lacked the experience to bring the clan through such turbulent waters. There was no obvious pattern as to which cat got sick or between those who lived or died. It all seemed to be a lucky draw. At times, Ottermist thought Starclan were playing cruel games with them, testing her ability as medicine to keep her fellow clan mates alive and as symptom free as possible. The need for chervil and feverfew to treat the most common symptoms of bellyaches and fevers had skyrocketed. With help from her apprentice, Ashpaw, the medicine cat had managed to keep the piles well stocked.

The she-cats ears lifted at the call of her leader, his voice encouraging all cats to gather at the base of the fallen tree. Her expression one of concern, she hoped that Antstar had finally made a decision about who was to take the role of deputy. Ottermist knew it would help the young tom by relieving some of the pressure bearing down on him, which probably felt even heavier in such uncertain times. Standing herself up,her slender frame pushed through the veil of hanging moss that covered the entrance to her den. Others would have removed it all by now, considering it an inconvenience; however, Ottermist saw the moss as an opportunity to not only maintain her own privacy but the privacy of the sickest cats. More often than not curious apprentices would try their best to catch a glimpse of the goings on inside the medicine cat den, as if it were something to be marveled at. The thought left a sour taste in her mouth.

Taking her place a little further back from the fallen tree, Ottermist could see the stress emanating from Antstars body. She would have to drop a soothing mix of herbs to his den a little later on.
Muselii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clickbait » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:15 am

i derped. ignore me
Last edited by clickbait on Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karma. » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:25 am

ClickBait wrote:res a warrior

(hi!! just letting you know that our forms post is here, so you can reserve your warrior over there!! thank you <3)
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me