tradition. not accepting.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

tradition. 001

Postby wildsight » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am

──── 𝘓𝘠𝘊𝘐𝘋𝘈𝘚!! ────
(Male) ─ (Five years) ─ (Delta) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The large timber wolf awoke to another cold morning. He shook his head, and yawned, before glancing around the den. It seemed like everyone else was still asleep, and he was the only one awake. He licked his muzzle, before slowly rising to his paws, picking his way through the other wolves, before finally exiting the den. His eyes scanned the camp, and he noticed it was basically empty. He sighed, before slowly lowering himself onto his haunches. No one was up except the alpha. A sly grin crossed his face as he watched him pace restlessly around the camp. His ears lowered slightly, and his grin slowly turned into a frown. He had always wanted to be the alpha, and yet he was the delta. Of course, it was better than the ranks below him, but it wasn't good enough. He had to be at the top. His frown was soon replaced by a sneer. He was able to challenge the beta, which in his case was too soft for the job anyway. He would make a much better one. He knew that the beta would never challenge the alpha, but if he was beta he certainly would. And he would challenge the beta at some point. He just had to wait for the right time to do so. Strategy was the key to getting what you wanted. He sighed, before rising to his paws padding to his alpha's side. He replaced his sneer with a sly grin, and his ear twitched, before he spoke. "Morning Raiden sir. I suppose we have some plans for today yes?" he asked, his large paws leaving imprints in the wet ground. He stopped a moment, to shake his paw, before tilting his head at the alpha.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘒𝘏𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘌!! ────
(Female) ─ (Four years) ─ (Subordinate) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)

The gray female awoke to yet another cold morning. Her fur prickled slightly, and she noticed the den was slightly damp. It was cold outside she knew, as a slight breeze swept through her fluffy coat. Sure, her coat was thick, but she could still tell if it was cold or not. She scanned the den, and noticed that she seemed to be the only one up at the moment. Her ears twitched, and she yawned. This, was not the first time she had woken up this morning. She had actually woken up a few times during the previous night. She decided that staying in the den, wouldn't help anything or anyone so she slowly rose to her paws. She then carefully stepped around the other wolves, before finally exiting the den. She glanced around, and noticed she was not the only wolf up. The alpha, and delta we're up, and she also realized other wolves could be up, but just had not left the den yet. Her paws we're already wet once more, as they let imprints in the damp ground. It had been a rainy season lately, and she was beginning to get tired of seeing clouds, and rain every morning. She liked the rain though, but she wanted to see some blue skies for a change. It certainly seemed to put a different atmosphere over the pack. She sighed, before padding over to the driest spot she could find, before sitting down, and awaiting for others to wake up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘕𝘑𝘖𝘙𝘋!! ────
(Male) ─ (Five years) ─ (Loner) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)

Will write for him next post hhh
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden

Postby sweet potato » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:40 am

RAIDEN
      age ; 6 years | rank ; alpha | status ; cold | tags ; Lycidas, Khione

Raiden's ears flicked towards the sound of the delta, nodding his head in acknowledgement. "Lycidas. I want you to gather a few wolves of your choosing and begin a hunt. I am going to go investigate our borders." Raiden glanced over towards the outside of the campgrounds. It was slightly foggy this morning. Though food was scarce, he knew he could trust Lycidas to find a decent meal. He has proven himself to be one of the best hunters of this pack, hence why he was the delta. "If you must leave the territory to find something, so be it," the brute added. Shifting his gaze over to Khione, he noticed that the female had come out of her den. Raiden assumed that more wolves were up, but just refused to come out and face him this early. The large male had that effect on most wolves in the pack. He'd let Khione decide if she wanted to follow Lycidas for a hunt or help him investigate. Raiden began taking long, brisk strides towards the edge of his territory.
sweet potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me