✩ wild west ✩ open ✩

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✩ 001 ✩

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:40 am

❁. ── JIMENA
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 4 years ) ( female ) ( scavenger ) ( leonberger x kangal mix ) ( tags: pele )

it was days like these that the fae wished she had shorter fur; her long, fluffy fur was obviously because of her genetic heritage, and back in europe that wasnt a problem because it was far cooler in germany than it was here in america. it was god-awful hot here, especially with the summer coming. she shook her head to try and clear her thoughts and refocus on the task at hand. she needed to find food or a water source before she returned to the pack; tyrant was not the kind to be trifled with by returning empty pawed. she kept her ears perked up and swiveling, keen to catch on to any sounds. her nostrils flared as the came across two different scents, one familiar and one that made her mouth water; deer... she could take one down no problem with her strength, but it appeared to be multiple, maybe a herd, and singling one out when she was alone would be far harder. thats when she focused in on the second scent, and began to jog towards it, her eyes landing on the tan and white pitbull. "pele! i noticed some deer a mile or so off; do you think you and i can do a quick hunt for one of them?"

✴. ── ANDRI
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 6 years ) ( male ) ( guard ) ( perro de presa canario ) ( tags: willow )

the large bulking male had been up at the crack of dawn, doing a quick patrol around the edges of the area that the pack was calling their temporary 'camp'. he just wanted to make sure there were no threats; he didnt see or scent any humans, which was good, but he did catch the scent of some coyotes not a mile off from the wagon wreck, and the scents were still very fresh. he quickly began to make his way back to towards the wagons, knowing that he needed to tell tyrant and piper about what he had stumbled across. as he got closer, he heard the all-too-familiar voice of their alpha snarling at someone, and he slowed his pace, watching the black boerboel going after the new subordinate, the newfoundland sebastian. he decided it was not the time to interrupt; he didnt have a death wish. his eyes landed on the small tri-color female willow, still relaxing as she had sat down near the center of the 'camp'. he approached the smaller female, dipping his head as he sat beside her. his eyes remained locked on the alpha as he grunted out his greeting to the subordinate in that deep, gruff voice of his. "morning willow."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ wild west ✩ open ✩

Postby monism » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:31 am

monism wrote:ringo ♣ 2yo ♣ border collie mix ♣ bisexual ♣ subordinate ♣ loc: prairie ♣ tagged: achilles

Shooting through the grass, Ringo clamped his jaw shut on the sweet tasting rabbit between his teeth. It was an irreplaceable feeling, the victory of the catch energizing each of his gallops. The dog was feeling rather proud of himself. His sleep schedule didn't exactly line up with the others, he was out and about for most of the night. Technically, it wasn't his job to search for food, but he really didn't have anything better to do. His muscles began to ache as a large, stiff dog appeared in his vision. He skitted to a stop, a cloud of dust clinging to his coat. Emerging from the mass of the airborne dirt, Ringo padded closer to Achilles. He dropped his prey, it landing softly onto the dry grass beneath him. He let his blistering tongue roll out of his mouth, his heart beating fast. "Hey Cheif," he joked, tilting his head, "Did you miss me?"

friday ༄ 3yo ༄ mixed breed ༄ heterosexual ༄ subordinate ༄ loc: prairie ༄ tagged: sultan

Friday flicked her ear, letting her sullen gaze sweep over the camp before settling on a large rottweiler who she recognized to be Sultan. She hadn't spoken much to the dog, usually feeling rather intimidated whenever he was near, just because of the sheer size difference between them. She dipped her head, noticing the dog's friendly disposition. She herself relaxed, suddenly feeling how tense she had previously been. Her long tail swept up from underneath her, lightly waving behind her. "Sultan," she replied, her voice soft, "how are you this morning?" Perhaps this was her chance to make an acquaintance, maybe she could learn a few things from the older dog. She had mostly kept to herself. A light breezed ruffled her brown fur, she flattened her ears, pleased at the cool air.
monism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysticEqDesign » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:55 pm

⥼ acнιlleѕ ⥽ gerмan ѕнepнerd ⥼ w/ rιngo ⥽ praιrιe ⥼

Achilles dropped his tail slightly as the border collie mix stopped by him, and the german shepherd mix huffed annoyed at the young male. The second thing Achilles noticed as the rabbit that had been dropped when Ringo had halted by him."Ringo, what are you doing out this early?" The shepherd felt a heat flush his cheeks as the embarrassment from pretty much threatening his pack member set in. Achilles shook his coat shaking loose the dirt that Ringo had sprayed when he'd stopped. The dirt cloud settled to the ground as Achilles took in a deep breath, sniffing for any other signs of problems. That was when he caught the smell of Pele nearby, and looked over at Ringo, his ears forward. "Follow me, something doesn't smell right" the shepherd then began following Pele's scent, which was still fresh. The black shepherd didn't stop to look behind him to see if Ringo was following or not. As Pele's scent grew even fresher, he focused his vision ahead of him, before seeing a dust cloud just a few miles ahead. He let out a low bark to alert the staffordshire terrier to where he was currently. Achilles made his way quickly towards the scent, before another scent joined his nostrils, Jimena. Achilles kept his nostrils flared and towards the breeze blowing lightly through his thick black fur. The sun hit down on his dark fur though, and the breeze wasn't helping cool him off at all. He was curious what drew the two scavengers towards this particular area and then he heard Jimena's words. A herd of deer? More dogs would equal a bigger kill or more than one kill. His stomach grumbled as he thought of eating venison. He looked back behind him to see if Ringo had caught up or not. "Pele, Jimena. Ringo is right behind me, and perhaps all four of us can hunt this herd, possibly grab a bigger deer or possibly two deer which would fill up the bellies of the pack and please Tyrant." His words made sense as he looked over the two dogs.

↠ wιllow ↞ aυѕтralιan ѕнepard х вorder collιe ↠ w/ andrι↞ praιrιe ↠

Willow heard a snarl and turned her head to look over at where the noise had generated. Tyrant stood there, just in front of the newest subordinate Sebastian, and Kat was right there too. Willow yawned, not caring much for this new brand of drama that hit the pack they had. The tri-colored female looked up at the big brindle brute who padded up to her. Andri dipped his head at her before he spoke. Willow turned her head to him and dipped her own head courteously to him. "Good morning Andri. How did you sleep last night?" Her voice was soft yet kind as she responded to the guard. Willow had always admired the guard dogs of the pack due to their vigilance and willingness to protect the pack they had joined when the plague had hit. Willow heard her stomach rumble again and let out a low sigh. "I pray the scavengers bring back breakfast, I know that Pele and Jimena both left early this morning" Willow tried to strike up a conversation with the guard brute beside her. She did another scan of the camp and noticed that Ringo was also gone from the camp, probably met up with Achilles. The collie mix looked over at Andri again and felt her heart pick up a step or two, which was odd for the tri-color as she had to idea what it meant. Willow felt the breeze pick up slightly and it ruffled her long fur, cooling her off a bit as the wind blew down through her thick outer coat to the skin underneath. The female stood for a moment, gently ruffled her coat a bit so as to get better flow to her skin but not cover Andri in a bit of dirt that came off her fur.
MysticEqDesign

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:23 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxx S E B A S T I A N
      he took a deep breath and sniffed around the dead rat, pushing it gently with his nose in an attempt to see if he'd feel hungry. sebastian was never a picky eater, especially when he was running on an empty stomach. the rat's scent had almost worn off of it and by now it was cold to the touch. sebastian brushed his tongue over the side of his mouth, then pushed himself to pick up the food. he wouldn't take his chance by wasting any bit of food they had available, so he toughened up and began to chew.

before finishing his small meal, his ears perked at the sight of another dog. he placed the half-eaten food next to his paws and held his head high, watching with interest as the female approached. sebastian had seen her around some although he'd never interacted with her. he noted her loose frame and wagging tail, then letting his own tail sway behind him in return. she introduced herself and sat some distance away from him. carefully sniffing the air to catch her scent, he finally dropped his shoulders and ears. nothing to be afraid of. "mmm, nice to meet you, kat." he nodded to the guard placidly. perhaps he was too quick to trust, but he couldn't help but become a little more at ease now that he had someone to talk to. she didn't seem threatening in the slightest. in fact, her tone was refreshing to hear compared to some of the other dogs he'd come across. "i'm sebastian, you got any plans for today?" his voice raised gradually as he became more comfortable. without realizing it, he'd already forgotten about his night terrors. the male's focus wandered over the rest of the pack, although it leaned to kat while he awaited her response.

the newfoundland briefly caught the glare of the alpha. it didn't seem like a friendly glance..more sharp. well, so far it seemed like that tyrant was always bent about one thing or another. gentle brown eyes finally settled onto kat while she spoke. his ears pulled back when another strong scent neared them. his eyes followed up to the alpha, who seemed fired up as he bumbled towards them. sebastian lowered his head the second he realized tyrant was coming straight for him. the newfoundland directed his eyes to the malinois, a worried look that said "uh oh". this couldn't be good. tyrant pushed kat aside, which almost made sebastian spring up- almost. he pinned himself low to the ground, staring at the dirt to avoid eye contact with the leader. the brute shouted for seb to stand, but he just couldn't. muscles beginning to shake, he rolled over and showed his belly. in that moment, his ears were ringing all that he could hear were shrill whines. not from the dogs around him- but from his own mouth! pitifully, he mustered up a couple of words through his whimpers. "i-i-i didn't do anything!"
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pele / tyrant / sultan

Postby kirbs. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:00 pm

ρєℓє breed ↠ staffordshire terrier feeling ↠ tired with ↠ jimena where ↠ prairie

pele's nose started to pick up the scent of a pack mate, causing the female to press on. the female felt as if she was seconds away from dropping, but the growling in her belly and the prospect of having another dog with her to take down one of those delectable deer made pele's mouth water and reminded the female she could definitely wait to rest after. pele's ears perked forward as she spotted an approaching member of the pack, a fellow scavenger! jimena! oh goodness you're here! if we are quick enough we can definitely snag one. the female's head lowered as her tail began to wiggle with excitement as she nudged the larger mix with a friendly sniff. pele sat down a moment to catch her breath, thinking for a way to sneak up on the deer. both of them blended somewhat into the dry grass, but those deer would smell them up wind. here's the plan; i'll swing back around them, and you lie here in wait. once i start moving them towards you, pick one out and bring it down! before even waiting for a response, the female turned abruptly around, sprinting with all her might back towards the deer, but taking a wide circle around them. once she was nearly a quarter mile behind the herd, the female slowed down, lowered her body towards the ground and began to trot slowly towards the herd. the deer sensed her instantly smelling her scent, and were alert as they turned away from her, trotting frantically back towards jimena, oblivious. pele started to pick up speed, her careful trot turning into a full on lope, loud pants escaping her parted maw, as she let out a few loud barks to alert the other scavenger of incoming.

ѕυℓтαи breed ↠ rottweiler feeling ↠ relaxed with ↠ friday where ↠ prairie

sultan kept his calm deposition as the female greeted him, his soft brown eyes flicking over her and then back towards the wagons as he took a seat next to her, sitting perfectly straight and still. i'm doing well thank you. and you? the rottie said quietly, trying his best to seem soft. the male had noticed how tense others had seemed around him and in his presence, and although sultan himself believe to seem friendly, he realized he came off a bit brash sometimes. sultan suddenly lowered his eyes and head to look down at the smaller female, his nose slightly twitching with curiosity. i...know perhaps myself and some of the others haven't got acquainted as well as pack members should, and i thought i would take this chance to...well...get acquainted with you. sultan said, slightly sighing under his breath, hoping his forwardness didn't deter friday too much. it's my duty to look after everyone, and make sure everyone is okay and well. the rottie added on after a short pause, cocking his head back towards the wagons, hearing some type of dispute going on. although in such situations sultan would be quick to intervene, it seemed tyrant was just living up to his name again, and would wait until things got more heated. it was obvious he was now a bit on edge though, as the male had stiffened suddenly, and his eyes were glued towards the direction of the pack, though his ears and nose focused on friday.
kirbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monism » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:08 pm

ringo ♣ 2yo ♣ border collie mix ♣ bisexual ♣ subordinate ♣ loc: prairie ♣ tagged: achilles, jimena, pele

Ringo shrugged and looked at the large dog with shinning eyes. He had regained most of his energy and was no longer panting, his muscles pleasantly sore. Seeing Achilles' sudden change in demeanor, he lifted his nose into the breeze to smell another pack mate close by. He narrowed his eyes with curiosity and immediately took after Achilles until they approached the other two. A deer hunt? That really doesn't sound fantastic right now... He considered making a run for the camp but quickly shook the problematic idea from his head as Pele suddenly took off. He groaned and begrudgingly dove after her. A pack hunt would definitely be a first for him. He heard Pele speak of some sort of plan that he probably should've listened to, but was too far away. Skitting to a stop next to Jimena as she crouched in the grass, he really had no time to talk before Pele alerted them of an incoming deer. He remained perfectly still next to the Jimena, tensing as the deer approached with Pele on its tail. Ringo couldn't help but feel bad for the panicked animal. Nonetheless, he prepared himself to spring upon the deer as it got closer.

friday ༄ 3yo ༄ mixed breed ༄ heterosexual ༄ subordinate ༄ loc: prairie ༄ tagged: sultan

Friday nodded to the rottweiler. "I'm doing well," she said as warmly as she could. "of course," she responded to the rather forward statement made by Sultan. She almost appreciated the approach he took, she was never one for small talk. It would also be very beneficial to learn more about the large rottweiler in front of her. She jerked her head at the sudden outburst coming from the direction of the wagon. It was strange to her to see such a large dog so submissive like that. Friday could never imagine herself in that position. She then turned her focus on Sultan, who had a sudden change in body language. She was definitely curious as to why he had a very strong reaction to the alpha's aggression. "So what are your thoughts on Tyrant then?" she spoke in a smooth, unwavering voice, her eyes lit with interest. She could feel her body slightly tense, unknowing of how the much larger dog in front of her would react to such a bold question.
Last edited by monism on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
monism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T O R N » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:37 am

𝐻𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑒 --𝙺𝚊𝚝. II

--GuardLocation ⋅ Lengths from campTags ⋅ Sebastian, Tyrant--
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━🌪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-----Curiously, even possibly too invested in him and not the world around her. She watched as he sniffed the air then his shoulders relaxed. Something inside of her relaxed as well. Friends, HA. No, acquaintances. When he spoke she listened with her ears, studied each word with her mind, and watched closely with amber eyes. As he nodded she was so in tune with him that her head nodded along with him. Ahhh Sebastian, silly me Kat chuckled to herself. Seabass. How goofy of me. Plans? He spoke with a cool even tone like water. His voice a flowing creek across smooth pebbles, her listening ears.

-----Kat noticed the change in the air, how Seabass shifted, the sound of heavy pawsteps instantly told her who was approaching. Although it was all too late. She felt him before heard him a bulky shoulder to her shoulder as Tyrant shoved past her forced a growl from her throat as she was thrown off balance. Lips curled back showing canines as the selfish brute made his way towards the Newfoundland. Standing up the hair on her back raised as Sebastian coward like a puppy. Flipping onto his back as Tyrant stamped his paw onto the ground over a rotting rat. Anger pulsed through her body as Sebastian's stuttering words and whines filled the air.

-----"Excuse you." Kat spat at Tyrant as her eyes narrowed. "If you hadn't noticed. The new dog here hasn't eaten since he came in." Her amber eyes darting at Sebastian. Daring him to deny the "fact" she was speaking into existence. "I think it would be ever so polite of you to allow him to finish the rat. You so desperately do not need."The fawn female knew she'd be out sized and weighed if the alpha decided to turn on her. But there was no way in the world she was about to allow such a dog to be bullied even if it was her throat on the line.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━🌪━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by T O R N on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
T O R N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ wild west ✩ 001 ✩

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:46 am

──── 𝘗𝘐𝘗𝘌𝘙!! ────
(Female) ─ (Three years) ─ (Beta) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Location; N/A) ─ (Tags: Kat, Sebastian, Tyrant)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The young fae laid under on of the wagon's that we're scattered around the Dawn pack's camp. Her ears pricked, and she stuck out a paw, only to pull it straight back under the shade. Anytime, she emerged from the shade, she was met with the heat of the prairie. She sighed, and glanced around, before closing her eyes. Relaxing like this, was always a time when she could just let her mind roam. Often times, her mind would travel to past times, or to places she could only dream of. She sighed beginning to remember the place she had left at such a young age, and the dogs she remembered seeing there. We're they alright now? Had they found a pack of their own? She rolled over, her tail thumping the ground softly. She had been afraid to leave at first, but there had been no reason to stay. Piper sighed, before raising her head off her paws, and glancing around. Most of the dogs, we're speaking to one another, and now she was sure that just about everyone was awake. She sighed, readying herself to face the heat, that would surely pound down on her once, she left the safety of the wagon. Closing her eyes, she shuffled from under the wagon, and shook out her fluffy coat. She then padded toward the group of dogs her ears pricked.

Piper stood a short distance away from a small group of dogs, speaking with one of the newer members of the pack. He was a large dog, and being on the smaller side, she was slightly intimidated by him. Her eyes traveled around the prairie, and she wondered what everyone else was currently doing. She then realized she had not, spoke to the newcomer yet. She scolded herself, and padded over to the group. She dipped her head, in acknowledgement, and looked at each dog in turn. "Good morning, all of you. Is there, something wrong?" she said her ears pricked. Her hazel gaze traveled to her alpha, and fellow packmates, a slight bit of worry visible in her eyes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘊𝘜𝘚!! ────
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (Subordinate) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Location; N/A) ─ (Tags: Open)

Hhh, I'll post for him next post feel free to tag him!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘔𝘐!! ────
(Female) ─ (Five years) ─ (Scavenger) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Location; N/A) ─ (Tags: Open)

Hhh, I'll post for her next post feel free to tag him!
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pele / tyrant / sultan

Postby kirbs. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:47 am

туяαит breed ↠ boerboel feeling ↠ infuriated with ↠ kat, seb, piper where ↠ prairie

tyrant watched as the newfoundland planted himself low to the ground, the male's dark eyes narrowing down at him. he took shaky breaths of anger, his body still tense from adrenaline. seb could cower and deny the truth all he wanted, but ty would still be infuriated. before he could speak, the boerboel's large head cocked to the side, as he peered down at kat, shifting his body so he now stood directly in front of her, his lips lifted to show his teeth. do not tell me what to do with my pack unless you would like to be a next meal. a low growl emitted from tyrant's maw, as he towered over the small female, his small tail stuck upright. how dare you stand up to me like this kat, your sworn duty is now on the line for your back talking! the boerboel barked, turning his head to seb, his lip relaxing back down to cover his teeth. don't think i have forgotten about you. tyrant turned back down to look at kat, his eyes slowly lifting as he heard the sound of paw pads. it was piper, his trusty beta. the newcomer decided to take food from me, and this female thought it was a good idea to put her job on the line to protect him! tyrant grunted pushing past kat roughly, his head lowering. i demand we have a whole pack meeting tonight to discuss this insolence! tyrant was obviously quite upset, as he felt he had been disrespected beyond what he would ever imagine from his pack mates, especially the mal.

ѕυℓтαи breed ↠ rottweiler feeling ↠ alert with ↠ friday where ↠ prairie

sultan watched the situation keenly, his nose and eyes entirely focused on the ordeal, although the question fridasy proposed startled him a bit. the rottie looked back at her, a slight puzzled look on his stern complexion. it was a question the male had dared not asked himself, nor would he ask someone else in fear the wrong answer would get him or that dog removed from the pack; but he was curious as to why the female wanted to know, and what his own answer would be. sultan studied her for a while, in his own thoughts, before lying down comfortably. i...respect tyrant. he is our alpha and that is a given. but...i think he rules with a much firmer hand then how his parents did, and it gives him a bad reputation within the pack, sultan replied thoughtfully, nodding his head towards friday. it is easy to see you have a lot of spunk, i must know how you feel about him. the male slightly jested, his full attention now on the smaller female. never before had he even thought about how he truly felt about the boerboel, though it was clear to him not many liked ty's unruly behavior. sultan thought to himself as to why friday asked the question, now quite curious.
kirbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:37 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxx S E B A S T I A N
      in a whirl of dizziness, his chest tightened as kat stepped forward. the air was incredibly tense around them, filled with the sounds of rumbling growls. not from sebastian though- all he could do was whimper as he struggled to catch his breath. with kat's bold words, he finally realized what tyrant was so fired up about. that rotting rat he found. knowing the reason for tyrant's outburst still didn't help sebastian feel any better, so he stayed in his place while tyrant's attention turned to kat. the brute snarled some things that the newfoundland could barely hear over the ringing in his ears. he didn't want to know what was going to happen next, but something made the leader pause for just a few moments. someone new was coming into the scene, hopefully not to gang up with tyrant against sebastian- or kat..

the male carefully rolled over off of his back, but remained low to the ground. with terribly shaking muscles, he slowly planted his paws into the dirt and crawled over to kat's side. it wasn't coming to the female's rescue, actually the opposite. most dogs would be anxious if another dog lashed out at them, but for the most part would stand up and get over it in some short time. not sebastian though. he didn't know this male dog well enough to trust and genuinely wouldn't doubt if he was out to kill the newfoundland. it absolutely terrified him. obviously distressed, seb cowered next to the malinois. this dog was so calm just moments before, and now he was trembling in the grass in fear that he'd be killed. it was entirely embarrassing, but no one would want to be in this situation. sebastian silently wished that he wouldn't lose his new alliance with kat after she'd seen how scared he was. he then noticed just who tyrant was talking to now. not kat or sebastian, but a new canine. the male flattened his ears, showing frightened eyes towards the new dog. maybe she came to help him and his friend! his tail wagged just slightly below him.

although tyrant spoke to the border collie with such.. loyalty and dignity. within a few short seconds sebastian remembered that the collie was second in command to tyrant. in the newfoundland's mind, all he could come up with for her ranking was a "sidekick". of course this dog wasn't here to help sebastian, she came to fight him! with that thought, the male let out an audible whimper. his eyes wandered to kat's face. he didn't mean to put her in this situation. "i'm sorry." he whispered to the malinois.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me