โœงโฑ '๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜Ÿ'

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

โœงโฑ ' 1 '

Postby โ €vega » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:59 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–„โ–„
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        ๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผค ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฒ !
        โ”€โ”€( ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ'๏ผณ ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผก )
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–„โ–„
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

ccccc
      inden t e dHazey gloom clung onto the fibers of Iris's pelt, dense fog seeped below them causing her to flick her ears uncomfortably. Leering on at the overcast sky, the abundance of shadows faded into the Nadari territory, crisp mornings air chilled the animals present. Unaccompanied, the beta's aspect remained logical as she thought over the nights' events, although many of the pack found themselves in an uncontrolled mess of anger and confusion, she herself had not quite processed what had happened. Pulling her tail closer a small huff of hesitation escaped her maw, tongue slipping over to collect the dew. Moistened air masked the surroundings, her eyes pierced the gloomy yet provoked aroma spreading infectiously over the barren camp, a disease that potentially could be long-lasting. Her paws clenched at the unsettlement that rested upon her shoulders, it was unexplainable for the Baldur wolves to steal there offspring, the idea was just unthinkable to any lupin with a soul and a decent conscience. Rumours had been shared between them as what a Baldur wolf was, a creature of darkness, a psychotic murder. Told to the pack it was the young and low ranking that naively accepted this, but she had met Baldur wolves on patrols to know that these were exaggerated to an extent. On the contrary, she was beginning to go against her own views, only a corrupted soul could conjure up a plan as such. Mousey hues painted against shades of ash, thickened the melancholy mourns, all for the minority, hot-headed and blinded there likely to destroy more lives.

inden t e dUncoiling her tail from her extended legs, she gingerly lifted her body from the greenery. A time of mourn. Today enhanced a new perspective into each wolf with uniqueness, the wolves injured would surely benefit from revenge then the latter. Hunches swung lightly in rhythmic motion, she began to descend the hillock. With each advancing step, guilt painted its self upon her maw, there were numerous ways she could have had the chance to save the packs offspring. They're dead. It was what she thought of them now as. It was simple enough, if the Baldur wolves were insane enough to steal pups, death was upon them. Wishing for there return, doing something more, saying something less, proved no worth notwithstanding it haunted her, perhaps the disease had hounded her into its trap, expression ... emotionless. Embracing emotions for others fulfilled no role in her heart, not anymore, analyzing each wolf, nobility pulled at her motion. Love she could not prevail but strong leadership she could. Lupins that of her blood lay, their shaman rotated tirelessly over them. Antsy, hung off the bags under her eyes, the feeling felt mutual, but it was unlikely that they were going to have sleep for a while. Although already attended to, one wolf lay seemingly in pain, a feeble sniff lowered the silence. Reclined onto her hind hunches, she stiffly exhaled, comforting was all the wolf seeked but how could she do it. Despite the awkwardness addressing this situation, her tongue skimmed over the top of the lupin brow in confrontation. Pack devotion diminishes all others - A grunt of discomfort picked up her ears as she turned to remark Ren's appearance, followed by a bowl of such sorrow his reactions were hardly recognisable under his bitter facade. Receiving the well-extinguished signals, the beta moved through the tightly bowed groups making her way to the alpha with a doleful note, bowing low the words of comfort subsided. Instead, she held her self high to imply that she was strong and willing to pull the pack through this, glinting her eyes faded with stigma. There the two of them sat, the shaman seemed to occupied to join them, she glanced over to Ren finally before settling.
โ €vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœงโฑ 'one'

Postby razzberry » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:46 am

โŽ› ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผน โŽ  of ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰
      โ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š, ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’'๐š– ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ! โž
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช male โซ โช 4 yrs โซ โช runner โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; cosima, renjiro, all โซ

The dimly lit den sheltered the slumbering canines inside it's walls from the vibrant rays of the sun outside, though the higher the great star rose in the sky the more eager the wolves were to welcome it's presence by basking in the warmth of it's glory. Embry himself had never liked to revel in the sun's warmth for too long because his ebony pelt absorbed the sun's rays much quicker than the lighter pelts of his pack mates. Squinting one eye open from where his body was lain haphazardly within his nest, Embry emitted a low groan and lifted his head slowly, head rotating as his eyes scanned the den sleepily. He had been awoken by a distant call, or what had seemed distant to him in his deep slumber. Sitting up, the black runner's jaws parted in a wide yawn before snapping shut. Had it been Renjiro who's call he'd heard through the hazy slumber? He would have to leave the den to be certain.

Just as Em began the process of hauling his body to his paws, he was nearly knocked off balance by a bustling figure who shot past him and out of the den. "Excuse you..." grumbled Embry in his half-asleep state as he watched Cosima's tail disappear out of the den. What was she in such a hurry for? And why was the fear scent so strong? A tiny ball of worry settled in the back of the runner's mind and he made quick work of exiting the den. His eyes adjusted quickly to the morning light and his attention was instantly drawn towards where the pack was gathering before their Alpha. It had been Ren's sorrowful howl that had awoken him, he was sure of it now.

Slinking towards the group and seating himself between two of his pack mates, Embry arrived just in time to catch the mmourning words of his Alpha. "Last night we were attacked by Baldur..." Embry's attention was immediately captured by Renjiro's opening sentence and he felt his lip curl upwards. His hate towards the Baldur wolves had been quite strong before but it wasn't until his twin sister had left and abandoned him and the Nardri pack to join Baldur that a dark, cruel hatred had begun to develop to all Badlur wolves alike. "...we lost our pups in the confusion...we will not let this stand..." a snarl nearly ripped through the male's chest as his Alpha continued, and the sleek black runner had to dug his claws into the earth to keep from losing his cool. Embry could tell that there was more on the tip of Ren's tongue that he wanted to voice aloud, yet he refrained from doing so and instead kept quiet. The brute cocked his head and waited in anticipation. They had managed to extract a number of prey from Baldur territory and while that was happening their rivals had struck back and taken their pups. Another low growl rumbled in Embry's chest and his eyes were cast in a dark shadow, his inner self both attempting to calm him and fuel him on.

โŽ› ๏ผต๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผก โŽ  of ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝ’
      โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š๐š’๐šก ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š โž
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช female โซ โช 4 yrs โซ โช fighter โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; verril โซ โช tags; captured pups โซ

Leaves stirred in the breeze, gliding through the air in careless directions around the slumbering form posted outside the nursery. Her flanks expanded and deflated with each steady breath and the occasional ear twitch signalled her deep slumber. It wasn't until soft yelping from inside the den beside her that the fae peeled open her eyes and lifted her head. Umbra had been left to guard the nursery overnight to ensure that the pups they had skillfully stolen right from under the noses of those pathetic Nardri wolves didn't go anywhere until her pack was done with them. Now, contrary to belief, Umbra was not heartless and had no desire to injure or disfigure the young pups. She was simply doing as her Alpha asked and guarding them throughout the night. Since the sun had begun to rise, she was sure that Verril would call upon another pack member to relieve her of her duty and take up post in her stead.

More yelps and whines sounded form within the nursery and the black fae let out a grunt and rolled her eyes. Umbra was not the motherly type and had no desire to do anything more than guard the pups. So the whines the captured pups emitted were nearly driving the fighter insane. Rising to her paws, the fae stuck her head into the nursery trying her best not to frighten the pups out of fear that they would break out in another fit of whines and yelps that she would have to try very hard to refrain from muffling by suffocating them. "You lot are far noisier than we expected" came Umbra's voice as she fit her shoulders in the entrance to the den. "I'll bring you something to eat it you knock off the noises" she barked, careful not to raise her voice too much.

Backing out of the den she shook out her pelt, and irritated huff slipping through her lips. She was never having pups. They would be the end of her and her sanity. Umbra settled back on her haunches outside the mouth of the den, ears angled towards the den to hear for noises. If the pups heeded her words and were silent then she would get the something small to eat, if she heard even the smallest peep from them though she would eat it herself.

โŽ› ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ โŽ  of ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝ’
      โ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ, ๐š ๐šŽ'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ !โž
      โช male โซ โช 6 yrs โซ โช fighter โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; open โซ

wip, he's open for tags

โŽ› ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผน โŽ  of ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰
      โ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š.โž
      โช female โซ โช 5 yrs โซ โช hunter โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; open โซ

wip, she's gathered with the rest of the pack, open for tags
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one โœงโฑ ' iโ€™m a foolish, fragile spine '

Postby paper planets » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:18 pm

โ†’ ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฅ๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผก !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ well i've lost it all, i'm just a silhouette, a lifeless face that you'll soon forget !! โž

It wasnโ€™t the sun nor the pleasant chirping of waking birds that woke Faedra. In fact, it was an eerie sound. Distant and hollow, filled with remorse and hatred and disappointment. It was the fading howl of a wolf far away that somehow carried up the mountain side, only to be lost within the rugged, foggy peaks. The wolf picked herself up and shook out her pelt, clenching her teeth as the cold managed to snake its way through her fur and to her skin. She was new to the pack, only recently finding them and she wasnโ€™t used to the cold on the mountain or anything that came with living in such harsh conditions. Most of the time she felt like an outsider, unaware of what was happening around her, she was often left in the dark when it came to plans made by the pack, perhaps they just didnโ€™t trust her yet. There was another pack, down by the lake, but by the time she had heard about it, she was already within the ranks of Baldur and travelling any longer didnโ€™t seem inviting to her.

Exiting her den and padding out into the camp, her paws crunching over the snow. A thin layer of ice had frozen over the snow from the sleeting rain and it broke when she pushed her feet to the ground, submerging her paws in the bitterly cold, slushy snow that was hidden beneath the ice. Walking into the center of camp, still in a slight daze after waking up so suddenly, Faedra noticed that the camp was completely awake. All of the wolves were hanging around at the edges of the camp, just watching. Their eyes flicking around as if they weโ€™re watching for something... or someone. Their sharp eyes pierced through the fog. Watching their slightly anxious, adrenaline filled gazes she felt her heartbeat speed up. What was there to fear? She didnโ€™t want to guess. She had already been through it all and she wasnโ€™t looking to suffer anymore. The grey-pelted wolf swallowed past the lump in her throat and let out a shaky breath, her legs shivering as her nerves still made her heart flutter with fear. She turned in a slow circle and stopped suddenly when she saw Umbra sitting outside of the nursery, and ear flicked back towards the dark den. Faedraโ€™s ears pressed forwards and she quickly tilted her head to the side as she picked up a soft whimpering coming from within the nursery. A small whimper escaped her maw and she crept closer. The last time she checked Baldur didnโ€™t have any pups, unless that had been kept a secret from her too.

Faedra pulled to a stop when she was a few paces away from Umbra and she tried to peer behind her into the shadowy den, โ€œWhatโ€™s going on?โ€ she asked the fighter, wincing as the whimpers and cries from within the den got louder once she spoke.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

age six years old . rank hunter of baldur . location camp . tagged umbra
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœงโฑ oo1 rip me from my home & ill rip you apart

Postby cheshire. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:55 pm

๐™Ž๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž โœงโฑ position: nardri adolescent/pup, baldur hostage ๏ผ๏ผ statistics: 1ยฝ โ™‚ ๏ผ๏ผ tags&mentions: umbra, faedra
        Sachi was the oldest pup of Nardri. Due to war, mother nature and time, the rest of his littermates had died before him. He was the heir to Nardri, the son of Renjiro. This was normal in the life of a wolf, it was not often that a litter completely survived. Sachi had always been the healthiest of his siblings and as he grew in similar complexion to Renjiro, he had become the favourite. This had allowed him to survive the first year and a half of his life. He was coming to the point where his father would appoint him into the pack as a working member. Unfortunately, Baldur, their rivals, had intervened on Sachi's upcoming initiation into the pack. Some time during the night there had been an attack on his home, the place that was sacred to them. Sachi and the younger pups in the den had been attacked. Or, moreso, kidnapped. All he remembered were looming figures creeping into the den while Sachi had been slumbering with his other young kin. He had quickly gone onto the defence, snapping out at whoever the intruder was but the young wolf was no match for a matured Baldur.

They had knocked him out to prevent him from struggling any further. During his time unconscious, the enemy had dragged him and the other pups back to their territory and when Sachi awoke, he was no longer home. The den had a foreign smell and his younger brethren whimpered in the cold of the dirt. "Shhh, shhh now. It's alright," he soothed them and the voice of their big brother allowed them to quieten somewhat. Sachi's head was pounding and he knew the danger he and the pups were in. HIs heart tightened as he thought of his father. He wondered if he was safe or if his dad had injured himself trying to protect the children of the pack. Sachi knew his father would give his life if it meant keeping his family safe. The idea of his father anything but safe made Sachi nauseous and he huddled the pups closer to him for security. Outside the den was the rustling of a figure and when the pups began their chorus of cries, the stranger appeared. She was big, much bigger than Sachi (he was only young after all). But she was also familiar. Sachi's eyes widened at the sight of Embry's sister. She had betrayed the pack a while back and Sachi hadn't seen her since the fateful day she had left them. As she appeared the two young pups burst into another fit of fearful whines and Sachi quickly stood over them protectively.

His lips curled back to reveal pearled fangs, "Take us home," he demanded. Instead she tempted the younger ones with food. Too small and naรฏve to know better, they seemed to obey at the thought of this bribery and Sachi raised his tail, stiff and angry. He would accept nothing from her. "You are a traitor and now you disrespect the peace between the packs. You stepped onto sacred grounds with the intention to harm." Sachi could hardly contain his fury. He could say no more as she left the den to converse with another Baldur member. Sachi had to get out of here. Turning around he gave a frustrated whine. There were two pups but he could only carry one. Should he risk escaping with one? Clinging to the corner of the den he looked out with a strained expression. He was stuck here, he could not abandon the puppies nor did he have a very good chance of escape with two large females right outside the den. In the back of his mind, he knew Verril was nearby, too. Sachi felt his blood boil.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me