The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Unknown West ~Wild Horse RP Lit~ Always Accepting

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:40 am

𝓓π“ͺ𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open,PM Me|Mate:Open|Foals:None|Tags:Open

Dash walked through the tall grass. Stopping when he reached a place with tasty grass. He grazed on the plants before proceeding with his journey. He continued to walk, hearing other horses. He hid behind some trees in the forest he walked in. He watched as a mare took a long, refreshing drink of the water from the lake. The water glimmered from the sun reflecting on the surface. It looked amazing and he started to feel thirsty too. He watched as the mare walked away before he too stepped out from his hiding spot to take a drink.

𝓐𝓭𝓢𝓲𝓻π“ͺ𝓡
Admiral|14 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open|Mate:Open|Foals|None|Tags:Open

Admiral walked through the mountains. His hooves clicking against the stone as he walked down a trail. He saw a huge lake with lots of grass that he could graze on around it. He started to a trot as he neared the end. He got to the ground and he walked over to the lake. He grazed on the grass, pulling it out of the ground then chewing it. He savored the taste. He had been running around for a while, he hadn't stopped for a rest and to eat and get a drink. He felt much better, he no longer felt thirsty nor hungry.
ImageXXXXXβ•”
ImagexxxXxβ•š
β•—XXXXXImage
╝XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:50 am

Rosey|Mare|Tagged-Geist

Rosey was just padding along as she saw a stallion and carefully padded twords him and said in a shy voice "H-hey... I'm Rosey... did I inturupt you on... anything?" She chuckled as she put her head down and grazed slightly.

Breeze|Stallion|Ash,Raion

He chuckled and said "pleasure to meet you... all" he smiled and gently sniffed her back and licked her neck quickly before pulling back playfully as he asked "you.... live around these parts hmn?" He reined up not trying to hit anyone as he tried to make it some sort of joke. He then turned to the mare whom called herself Raion and chuckled sniffing her shoulder nibbling it playfully.

Storm|Mare|Breeze,Dash

She shrugged as she turned to see a young stallion (Dash) and padded twords him with a gently rub against him and said "I'm Storm" she smiled as she took another drink of water.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 am

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 am

𝓓π“ͺ𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open,PM Me|Mate:Open|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash looked at the mare and he smiled. "Hello, I am Dash. You are quite lovely mare. I've never seen another mare like you." he responded. He took a bite of the grass and he chewed on it. He swallowed it before he took another long drink of the cool, refreshing, tasty water. He finished up his drink before he looked up at the sky. He looked back at Storm and he smiled.

𝓐𝓭𝓢𝓲𝓻π“ͺ𝓡

Admiral walked through the mountains. His hooves clicking against the stone as he walked down a trail. He saw a huge lake with lots of grass that he could graze on around it. He started to a trot as he neared the end. He got to the ground and he walked over to the lake. He grazed on the grass, pulling it out of the ground then chewing it. He savored the taste. He had been running around for a while, he hadn't stopped for a rest and to eat and get a drink. He felt much better, he no longer felt thirsty nor hungry.
ImageXXXXXβ•”
ImagexxxXxβ•š
β•—XXXXXImage
╝XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Breeze|Stallion|Ash

He chuckled and turned to the female Ash and smiled and padded closer to her stopping her as he nibbled on her mane and chuckled as he smiled like crazy and said "any stallion claim you hmn?" He wasn't in love but was curious since she smelled like a familiar stallion he knew and disliked.

Rosey|Mare|Heist

Rosey chuckled and nodded saying "very much so, mountains can be mistaken for hills though... snakes, panthers, wolves... and I am lonely.... mind if I stay with you?" She smiled as she gently nipped his ear before picking his upper neck playfully.

Storm|Mare|Dash

She blushed and licked his cheek before saying "your not ao bad yourself Dash... and yeah.... I do need a big strong stallion to protect me... mind if I stay with you?" She said in a very flirty voice as she chuckled smiling as she grazed slowly.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:20 pm

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:21 pm

𝓓π“ͺ𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open,PM Me|Mate:Open|Foals:None|Tags:Open

Dash chuckled and looked at Storm. He didn't hesitate to think because he knew what to say to her question. "Well, sure. I always enjoy company. Like they say, the merrier." Dash answered with a smile. He was starting to like her already. She seemed friendly and he could tell he would would really like her.

𝓐𝓭𝓢𝓲𝓻π“ͺ𝓡

ImageXXXXXβ•”
ImagexxxXxβ•š
β•—XXXXXImage
╝XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Breeze|Stallion|Ash

He chuckled getting up and flicking all the dirt off before saying to Ash "well don't worry... they all come back...." he smiled and nipped her rear end and took off running and yelled back "catch me if you can!" He sturred up the dirt leaving clouds of dirt that flew up in the sky. That's how he got his name. He would be some of the fastest Arabians in he entire world maybe.

Rosey|Mare|Heist

She smiled and nipped at his legs playfully as she took a decent amount of grass slurping it down. She was starving, she chuckled as her stomach grumbled and shook her mane with a smile.

Storm|Mare|Dash

A smug look crossed her face as she replied "well that's a change in things... uswally all the horses I ask always are jerks... your different in a good way" she smiled before licking him again and groomed his mane gently as she felt a big blush cross her face.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:39 pm

-
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:39 pm

𝓓π“ͺ𝓼𝓱
Dash|15 Years|Stallion|Crush:Open,PM Me|Mate:Open|Foals:None|Tags:Storm

Dash lightly blushed as Storm groomed his mane. He wasn't use to having other horses around. Especially mares like Storm. Dash normally would run around and not getting the chance to meet others. He was planning to stop running around and settle down for a while. Dash guessed he had found the perfect place to settle down.

𝓐𝓭𝓢𝓲𝓻π“ͺ𝓡

ImageXXXXXβ•”
ImagexxxXxβ•š
β•—XXXXXImage
╝XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me