¤ f a m i n e ;; open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ¤ f a m i n e ;; open

Postby vhenan. » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:08 pm

all accepted. one more person, then we can start. }}
vhenan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiAmoreCadenca11 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:53 pm

~ Blackice Wolf ~

Full Name ;; Blackice Wolf
Nicknames ;; Blackie, Icey
Age ;; 3 years
Gender ;; Female
Personality ;; Good, nice, kind, helpful, greatful, shy, sweet
Birthday ;; 29. november
Powers ;; Running at very fast speed, jumping very high, howl is very loud & alluring
Mate ;; Nowolf yet
Pups ;; None yet
Rank ;; Warrior & Medic
Likes ;; Warm, caves, family, food, sleep
Dislikes ;; Darkness, haters, enemies, hunger
Accent ;; Brittish
History ;; Her parent's we're warrior's, so she wanted to be one too, but she wanted to be an medic also, so she became both
Family ;; -
[/center]
"Be who you are, don't let anybody change you, got it? Good :)"
MiAmoreCadenca11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vhenan. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 am

@ MiAmoreCadenca11;; please edit form accordingly with the message. then, you may be accepted.

one more to start, otherwise. }}
vhenan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip 1/3 done

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 am

the name is hunter. hunters cry is the full name. never call me that though, or i'll... i'll.... i'll smash your face in! yeah. hehe, sorry. i'm not the best at arguing, but i do get aggresive. i might not say the right things, but i will kill you if necessary. anyways, i'm a brute, obviously. also, i'm a loner, looking for a pack of my own where i can be alpha. where's the fun in being bossed about, with no freedom, and not being able to do things when you want to. i'd much rather do whatever i want, make my own rules, and be king! ha! imagine that, me, as a king! an alpha! i'd be the best alpha, everybody would want to join my pack, it'd be the best, everyone would be kind, but feisty, and my mate would be gorgeous, fiesty, friendly and can stick up for herself. who wants a needy mate? ugh. sorry ladies, but brutes can't do everything! gosh. they are so.... needy! or maybe i'll just keep switching mates, each pup in the pack being mine! yes, my bloodline would produce the very best top quality pups. strong, agile and independent. i'm 4 years of age, old enough to be alpha. therefore, ill also live for ages, being an awesome alpha for years! crush? who need a crush? women are worthless. nevertheless, if i have a mate, and someone dares go near her i'll bit their head off. no pups as of yet, but when i do, if they don't reach my standards i will leave and ignore them until i die. no pup of mine will be weak and worthless. those weak ones don't have a chance in the world, so i don't want one of my pups to be a disgrace. those who disgrace me are already dead to me. moving away from the topic of worthless pups, everyone in my family must be handsome. quite like me. that's me then. goodbye you worthless people, who clearly are just talking to me to try and raise their quality. sorry, but no-one is amazing enough to be as amazing as me. bye now.
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 am

◤__________________◥

Name: End
Coat: Solid Black
Markings / Scars: None
Eyes: Golden

◣___________________◢
◤__________________◥

Sexuality: Hetero / Straight
Family: Deceased
Mate: No. Not yet.
Pups: Maybe one day,
but not in the foreseeable
future.

◣___________________◢

End is a quiet, antisocial, loyal and thoughtful loner. She hates other wolves, and prefers silent runs through the forest to chatting with a friend. It's not her fault, really... Her past has made her that way. Or so she says.

End was born into a small pack, with two female siblings, Nyx and Aiyana. Her father had been murdered by a bear before she was born, and her mother, shaken from her father's death, was abusive and silent. When End's pack members realized that the pups were slowly dying due to their mother's abandonment, they were adopted by a female, who single pup had frozen to death. Here, in a pack full of depressed, starving wolves, End was raised.

Around End's second birthday, she discovered the joy of running. She often took long sprints through the woods, not stopping until her paw pads were bleeding and her lungs screamed for oxygen. Yes, these outings made her hungry, but at least while she was running, she forgot all that. She also learned the ways of the forest and quickly became a skilled hunter. However, End doesn't like unnecessary hunting. When she does make a kill, she does it quickly and as painlessly as possible.

However, on one of her runs, she stopped to see smoke coming from her pack's clearing. She returned to see a massacre, none of her pack members alive and humans crawling everywhere. Apparently, End's biological mother, crazed with hunger, had murdered a human child. The child's parents had followed her back to the clearing and murdered the entire pack.

End, wrought with misery and depression, gave up on life. That is, until she met Day, the love of her life. They ran together, hunted together, and lived together for about a year. One night, starved and driven to madness, Day tried to murder End in an attempt to conserve food. Unable to attack him back, as she still had feelings for him, End limped away.

She now lives in the forests, scavenging for whatever food she can find, shunning other wolves and pack life altogether. After all, everything anyone has ever done is hurt her. No pack could be worth the inevitable pain of loss. Right?

End is now six years old. She is not looking for a mate, and, if she ever decided to join a pack, which is highly unlikely, she'd want a rank as a hunter. She is a deep black with golden eyes. She bares no markings or scars. At least, she doesn't have any physical scars.

She is hotheaded with a short temper, introverted, and loves runs through the forest. She hates being pitied, and would sooner attack a stranger than speak to them.

◤________________________________◥

Fears: Drowning, losing someone she loves,
being unable to run.
Dreams: To find somewhere where
there is no sorrow. Where there is no loss.
sun on her coat.
Dislikes: Social situations,
thinking of her past, being pitied.
Secret: End wants to love and be loved, whether by friends or a mate.
But she'll never admit it. Ever.
Theme Song: Brick by Boring Brick (Paramore)

◣________________________________◢
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

¤ kiviuq & sorigan

Postby vhenan. » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:07 am

we can start. annaROUaT and okay, i'm crazy - you both have been added. }}

╔═════════════════════════════╗
In a garden surrounded
by fire and trees.
sorigan
lone female
feeling sleep deprived
currently exploring
no love interest
no tags
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Sorigan sat beneath a quaking Aspen, disregarding the lack of leaves and the snow that slowly fell over her body. Her ears were pressed against her head and her eyes narrowed. There was a group of wolves just over the horizon - she could hear them. Of course, she'd stayed up for several nights and days, however unused to it she was. Her haunches sunk deep into the snow, the tree growing in a natural ditch. Sleep was slowly trying to tempt her with it's intoxicating being.

The wind picked up and the tree swayed, one of it's branches creating a low creak. "You can't fool me..!" She growled, wheeling around, only to hit her muzzle on the tree. A low gasp escaped her and she recoiled, feeling completely crazy. A low, aggravated huff came from her as she got up and walked a few paces away from the tree, trying not to be seen. She didn't feel like talking to anybody.

▬▬▬▬

╔═════════════════════════════╗
I always ask myself,
'When will this go away?'
kiviuq
lone male
feeling tired and hungry
currently resting
no love interest
no tags
╚═════════════════════════════╝
The brute had settled down, curling into a ball on a cold rock. His eyes were open, yet his lids heavy. Hunger and sleep were providing a constant inner battle, one trying to outshine the other. The invisible monster that was hunger tried to claw and rip at his belly, often creating agonizing growls which one could audibly hear. Sleep, on the other hand, was a temptress, trying to lull the male into her vivid world of sweet dreams and evil nightmares. He gave a soft grunt-whine, trying to ignore both of their presences.
vhenan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 pm

◤__________________◥

End
Mood: Starving, groggy
Mate: None
Tagged: ---

◣___________________◢

End flew over the snowy terrain. Her paws crunched through the snow, her heart thumped quickly, and her lungs screamed for oxygen. End's breath came out in pants as she raced over the icey tundra, tracking a small vole. When she reached the source of the scent, however, she skidded to a stop, lowering her head in a mixture between anger, frustration and despair. The vole had been killed and picked clean long ago, and only a few tufts of fur and bones remained, nothing edible. End's stomach growled as she collapsed in the snow, her eyes flashing with hatred for the universe."I shouldn't have expected anything," End growled over her stomach's roaring. She was soon soaked from lying in the snow and her ribs jutted from her fur. End didn't care much anymore, though, she was too exhausted and starving to worry about being cold and wet. Sides still heaving from her sprint, End whimpered quietly. She couldn't think straight, she was so hungry, and it felt like there was a monster inside of her stomach, trying to claw its way out. Taking a deep breath, End slowly stood, forcing herself to continue onwards. She smelled something, maybe other wolves, nearby. End would have to avoid them at all costs.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Holmes » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Ƹ E g y p t Ʒ
ContentLooksWhere: walking

Standing Egypt stood his head was low for no reason, just that he stood too quickly from lying down.Ears still laid flat before lifting his head and ears up toward his direction he was walking. Nothing seemed to be wrong, so he was fine with what was going on and himself. Though he was bored, and that was the only thing wrong. That and the hunger biting at his sides, but the once whine forcing pains were now just soft pats to him. Said a male was leaning against a snow covered evergreen trying to see further that laid out around him. Maybe, food? If he was lucky, but even a drop of blood would bring back the stomach pains in a force of ten times. It always seemed better to wait into a bigger meal presented itself, so he could he eat his fill and more. Egypt had once remembered finding a dead bear cub and well, at the least it was a good meal into the mother came. And then finished eating the cub."Even a mother will do the worse to her own if forced for her others,"Egypt murmured the words under his breath as the mist came from his breath. Pushing himself off the tree Egypt made his way back into the wooded of the Ever-Greens.
Dr.Holmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:29 am

Δƨнκι

Ƭнɛ βαƨιcƨ
Name: Ashki
Nickname: She is sometimes refurred to as Ash.
Sexuality: Straight
Pack: None

Ɖιɢɢιиɢ Ɖɛɛρɛя
Personality: She is very intelligent and wise. They may sound the same but they are very different and very few can have both. She is strong and brave, though just as cautious as anyone else when she needs to be. She is adventurous and has a strong sense of curiosity, which sometimes can get her into trouble. She is very determined and stubborn, never giving up for what she believes in. That also ties into her loyalty, which is very high and so she is willing to fight till her very last death for those she cares about. She is kind and sweet and playful but if you anger her she turns into a very cruel, mad, and distant type of wolf.
History: She was actually born on the North Pole to a mother with one sibling, an older brother. They were best friends and loved each other so much. Her father was murdered. One day they were out playing when they strayed too close to the ice. She ran on it to fetch the stick they had been using to play with. Her mother yelled at her to get off it. As she ran back, the ice broke and she was swept under. Her brother jumped in after her and her mother ran over to try and stop him but it was too late. He caught up to her and took hold of her scruff. They held their breath and soon found another opening in the ice. They crawled out, and had no idea where they were. Then humans came and picked them up, and they had been too weak to fight back. They were put on a crate and into a plane, sold to a zoo in the United States. On the way the plane malfunctioned and crashed over Alaska. Their crate landed gently on thick snow and broke. They got out and escaped, and lived on their own together since then.
Likes: She likes to run and play. She likes the warmth of fire. She also enjoys planning and being with her brother. her favorite prey is rabbit.
Dislikes: She doesn't like freezing. She also dislikes being alone and fast rapids.
Strengths: Her strengths are fighting, hunting, climbing and stealth.
Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are swimming and her untrusting nature at times.
Fears: She fears drowning and loosing her brother.
Secrets: Her fears, her past [including how she got her scar], and the fact that she knows who killed their father.

˩σσκƨ
Eye Color: Despite the picture her eyes are actually an intense green color.
Fur Color: Her fur is a mixture of white, grey, silver, and grey. Her ears and the top of her muzzle are black, the rest of her fur is a light mix of the other colors but her legs are mainly white.
Fur Length: Her fur is medium length but a bit more on the long side on her chest and tail. Her fur is also very thick and warm.
Body Structure: She is well built, all muscle. Her shoulders are a bit broad but she is actually pretty sleekly built.
Scars: She has a scar on her chest from her father but she always said it was from an arctic fox.

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ
Crush: None.
Mate: None.
Ex-Mate: None.

Ғαмιℓʏ
Mother: Jessabella [Unknown]
Father: Blade [Deceased]
Sibling(s): Crayton [Living]
Pup(s): None.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ɔяαʏтσи

Ƭнɛ βαƨιcƨ
Name: Crayton
Nickname: He has sometimes been called Cray but he doesn't like it.

Ɖιɢɢιиɢ Ɖɛɛρɛя
Personality: He is very intelligent but not very wise like his sister. He is very serious but does have a funny side. He isn't very focused but he always can be counted on to do what he is asked. He is pretty loyal to those he cares about, and sometimes very trusting as well. He is kind and sweet at heart though and extremely loving.
History: He was actually born on the North Pole to a mother with one sibling, a younger sister. They were best friends and loved each other so much. His father was murdered. One day they were out playing when they strayed too close to the ice. His sister ran on it to fetch the stick they had been using to play with. Her mother yelled at her to get off it. As she ran back, the ice broke and she was swept under. He jumped in after her and her mother ran over to try and stop him but it was too late. He caught up to her and took hold of her scruff. They held their breath and soon found another opening in the ice. They crawled out, and had no idea where they were. Then humans came and picked them up, and they had been too weak to fight back. They were put on a crate and into a plane, sold to a zoo in the United States. On the way the plane malfunctioned and crashed over Alaska. Their crate landed gently on thick snow and broke. They got out and escaped, and lived on their own together since then.
Likes: He likes being with his sister, and climbing. He likes to know things and to be included.
Dislikes: He hates being alone, running, and swimming.
Strengths: His strengths are fighting, hunting, climbing, and tactics.
Weaknesses: His weaknesses are swimming and running.
Fears: He fears loosing his sister, drowning, and bears.
Secrets: His secrets are his past, his fears, and the fact that he left his sister one night to go off to meet this girl he's met and he almost been killed by a bear.

˩σσκƨ
Eye Color: His eyes are a dull greyish blue color seemingly, but they really are dull green.
Fur Color: His fur is a mix of white, grey, and black. His legs are mainly white, and his back, head, and the top of his tail are mainly black, with grey mixed in here and there.
Fur Length: His fur is medium length and very thick.
Body Structure: he has slightly broader shoulders and a very muscular build. He is bigger than average by a bit.
Scars: He has one across his back that is thick but looks thinner than it is because his fur has grown over it.

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ

Ғαмιℓʏ
Mother: JessaBella [Unknown]
Father: Blade [Deceased]
Sibling(s): Ashki [Living]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ѧɛяιƨƨα

Ƭнɛ βαƨιcƨ
Name: Merissa
Nickname: She has sometimes been called Mae but she doesn't like it.

Ɖιɢɢιиɢ Ɖɛɛρɛя
Personality: She is very wild and sometimes arrogant. She likes jumping into things without much thought even though she typically is a very smart person. She is very serious but does have a funny side. She isn't very focused but she always can be counted on for help if she like you. She is pretty loyal to those he cares about, and not very trusting as well. She is kind and sweet at heart although she sometimes can seem mean and distant.
History: She was the first and only born to her two parents, who lived down in a small cave in the center of Alaska. Her parents died when she was little, being murdered by humans for their fur coats. They were caught in cages then shot. She wasn't there and saw them when they were dead, being carried by the humans. She never really liked them anyway as they many times had ignored her and starved her. She left and lived with another wolf to survive. He was a friend which was close to her for some time since she was born, more like a friend of the family then just her. She stayed with him for awhile until she was about 3 years old when she ditched him after he slowly slipped into become a disgusting cannibal..
Dislikes: She hates death, and pain.
Strengths: Her strengths are fighting, stealth and tactics.
Weaknesses: His weaknesses are swimming and running.
Fears: Her fears include bears and humans.
Secrets: She doesn't have any real secrets.

˩σσκƨ
Eye Color: Her eyes are a light brown color.
Fur Color: Her fur is pure black all the way through.
Fur Length: Her fur is normal length and very thick.
Body Structure: She normal shoulders and a non-muscular build. She is normally sized though.
Scars: She doesn't have any visible scars but has a few hidden beneath her pelt on her back, stomach, and chest.

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ

Ғαмιℓʏ
Mother: Anne [Deceased]
Father: Boar [Deceased]
Sibling(s): None.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a n e k i » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:07 am

[* Just marking this for the moment - I should be able to get my form up in a few hours hopefully, but if not, tomorrow :3 x]

In this shaken, twisted world, I gradually become

transparent, unable to be seen.

Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me...

I merely don't want to hurt you, inside a world, that came

out of someone's imagination.

So please remember me; as vivid as I was.
K a n e k i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me