♒ StreamClan - Semi-Lit {Open - Accepting}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ♒ Open - Accepting!

Postby SimpleScript » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:41 pm

SimpleScript wrote:
Open for joining!

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♒ Open - Accepting!

Postby SimpleScript » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:09 am

SimpleScript wrote:
SimpleScript wrote:
Open for joining!

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♒ StreamClan - Semi-Lit {Open - Accepting}

Postby DandyLoops12345 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 am

Writing Sample:

-------вrαckєnfєαthєr --- thє вєαutíful-------

Brackenfeather slowly slid from her nest of fern and slowly browning moss. The soft and gently touch of the strands made her paws stretch with pleasure. The young she-cat quickly regained control and slid between the vines and thorns that created the entrance to her and other warriors den. "Morning..." She yawned, Brackenfeather opened her jowls wide. Her long and slender canine teeth well pronounced and of good colour. The warrior's first duty was of course not her stomach but her fur. Though not as vain as it may seem, Brackenfeather enjoys a morning grooming as her body clock begins to register the time of day. With quick rasps of her sand paper like tongue, dirt and dust was removed from her shallow fur. Green eyes eyeing up the bright surroundings after exiting the dull confines of the den.
Brackenfeather wondered to the middle of the camp, a small an dwindling pile of fresh-kill stared back at here. Many pairs of lifeless eyes from mice, crows and fish alike burrowed in her soul. Shaking her head, Brackenfeather sighed and chose a small and dainty mouse. The short haired tabby wasn't feeling too particularly hungry this morning. The growling of her stomach persisted until she finally gave in. Slender canines dug under the mouse's soft and thin skin. They gently plucked small amounts of red, blood filed flesh and deposited it in her mouth to be swallowed. Brackenfeather was deep in thought and chewed slowly before swallowing. Planning out her day and all the stories that she could possibly tell to the kits. Brackenfeather's tail waved in anticipation of the day's events.

-------σαkpσσl --- thє wísє-------

As usual the days events always began with a hunt. Although the tom had a small stash hidden away and couple of minutes away, the thought of a fresh piece of meat was always brought to mind. The tom twitched his whiskers as his amber eyes scouted form high in the tree's. The clan camp was near by so the tom had to be especially careful. Piercing through the undergrowth, the familiar call of a group of young crows caused his ears to suddenly react. The sound made his senses tingle as Oakpool hurried further up into the tree. The branches became thinner but the crow's were just about in reach. A smirk crept across his devilish face. With his tail twitching the hunt was on. Oakpool scanned the area once more. The newly fledged crows were only just beginning to learn to fly.
The tom waited reluctantly, his claws keeping himself well balanced. Bunching up his haunches, the crows screeched in fear as his canines slid into it's wing. Blood oozed from the wound but the crow was quick to die after a while of struggling. The young crows flustered, headed higher and onto flimsy branches the tom could not reach. Oakpool clambered down quickly, the commotion was sure to alert the clan. Padding south, away from the clan. Oakpool sat quickly in a shady glade. Using his front teeth, the white cat plucked the feathers from his victims body before eating it. Oakpool licked his muzzle clean of blood, the white fur slightly tainted pink. Amber eyes scanned the perimeter of his position. He was safe, for now the tom would keep an eye on the clan at all times. Listening in of their patrols and where to avoid at what times.

вrαckєnfєαthєr
thє вєαutíful

σn thє σutsídє
вrαckєnfєαthєr ís cσmplímєntєd wíth α pαlє undєrвєllч thαt ís α crєαmч вrσwn ín cσlσur. hєr вσdч ís mαínlч thє clσur σf chσcσlαtє spícєd up wíth dαrkєr вrσwn αnd αlmσst вlαck strípєs. thє strípєs sprєαd líghtlч σn hєr fαcє αnd α fєw smαll σnєs σn hєr єαrs. вrαckєnfєαthєr's muzzlє ís thє sαmє cσlσur αs hєr undєrвєllч αs thє pαttєrn σf fur αrchєs σvєr íntσ α pєrfєctlч shαpєd
tσp líp. thє чσung shє-cαt, unlєss чσu dídn't guєss, lσng whískєrs αdd furthєr tσ hєr fєαturєs. α вríllíαnt whítє ín cσlσur thє mσst stríkíng fєαturє αrє hєr píєrcíng grєєn єчєs. αlmσst glαss lσσkíng thєч αrє α cσmвínαtíσn σf díffєrєnt shαdєs σf grєєn thαt vαrч tσ єαch єчє. thє cσlσurs σf grєєn αrє pєrfєctlч plαcєd tσ αddєd α spєcklєd єffєct. hєr єчєs αrє uníquє tσ hєr вut ít ís knσwn tσ вrαckєnfєαthєr thαt thєír αrє σthєr cαts wíth єчєs líkє hєrs. вut σf díffєrєnt αnd vαrчíng shαdєs αnd cσlσur. thє wαrríσr hαs α shσrt cσαt, thαt ís luхuríσus αnd sílkч tσ thє tσuch. thє tσp σf hєr tαíl αnglєs íntσ α shσrt spσut σf whítє fur whích quícklч
вєlnds íntσ hєr σrígínαl shαdєs σf вrσwn. вrαckєnfєαthєr's pαws αrє dαíntч αnd dσttєd wíth spσts σf whítє, sσmє fσrmíng íntσ smαll pαtchєs σr єvєn smαll sσcks.

scrαtchíng thє surfαcє
вrαckєnfєαthєr ís α α prσud wαrríσr σf strєαmclαn. shє nєvєr íntєnds tσ lєαvє. hєr fαvσurítє αctívtч cσuld вє huntíng fσr thє clαn. ít gívєs hєr thє σppurtunítч tσ shínє αnd shσw whαt shє ís rєαllч mαdє σf. вrαckєnfєαthєr єnjσчs hєlpíng αвσut whєrєvєr shє cαn αnd σftєn fínds hєrsєlf вuríєd ín chσrєs, clєαníng σut thє єldєr's dєn, huntíng fσr mσrє frєsh-kíll, hєlpíng thє mєdícínє cαt tídч thíngs up. thís kínd αnd gєntlєs sσul ís σpєn tσ єvєrчσnє αnd wíll αllσw αnч cαt tσ rєst thєír hєαd σn hєr shσuldєr.
вrαckєnfєαthєr αlsσ єnjσчs tєllíng stσríєs tσ thє kíts, αpprєntícєs αnd wαrríσrs αlíkє. вut líkє mσst cαts, вrαckєnfєαthєr hαs hєr вαd dαчs. shє wíll σftєn trч tσ hídє ít вut ít ís αlwαчs prєsєnt ín hєr fαcíl єхprєssíσn. turnєd fσrm α hαppч sσul ín α wσndєríng вαll σf fur. вrαcknfєαthєr wíll hídє thís αnd trч stαч σut σf síght αnd kєєp tσ hєr nєst ín thє wαrríσr dєn.

díggíng dєєpєr
líkє mσst cαts вrαckєnfєαthєr lσvєs tσ hαvє thαt σdd lαzч dαч єvєrч nσw αnd thєn. α dαч whєrє shє cαn just lαч вαck αnd rєlαх ín thє sun вut thєч dσn't cσmє rσund tσσ σftєn. ín hєr spαrє tímє thє чσung wαrríσr wíll plαч αnd αmusє thє kíts whílє thє αdults αrє σn pαtrσl σr huntíng. tєllíng stσríєs ís hєr up mσst fαvσurítє thíng tσ dσ. físhíng ís αnσthєr вíg pαrt ín hєr lífє, thє thríll σf wαtchíng αnd wαítíng вєfσrє hσσkíng ít σut wíth чσur clαw αnd wαtchíng ít flσp αвσut σn thє єαrth.вrαckєnfєαthєr díslíkєs вєíng cσnfínєd tσ hєr dєn whєn shє ís ín α gσσd mσσd. вírd αnd squírrєl cαtchíng ís nσt hєr mσst skíllєd αttríвutє whєn ít cσmєs tσ huntíng αs вαckєnfєαthєr hαs α slíght fєαr σf hєíghts αnd prєfєrs tσ kєєp αll fσur fєєt fírmlч σn thє grσund. wíth thαt fírmlч sαíd вrαckєnfєαthєr ís вuввlч, kínd hєαrtєd αnd tídч вut hαtєs tσ clímв fσr hєr phσвíα αnd вєíng rєstrαínєd íntσ thє cσnfínєs σf thє clαn cαmp wíthσut sσmєthíng tσ dσ.

thє kєч tσ hєr hєαrt
hєr hєαrt ís símplє, shє єnjσчs α pαrtnєr whσ ís αlwαчs wíllíng tσ mαkє cσnvєrsαtíσn αnd tαlk αвσut thєír dαч αnd lístєn tσw ht shє hαs tσ sαч. вrαckєnfєαthєr ís nσt α símplє míndєd cαt αnd knσw whєn sσmєσnє ís usíng hєr. shє wíll σftєn dєlívєr α hαrsh puníshmєnt σf α quíck вєαtíng. вrαckєnfєαthєr wαnts α tσm whσ ís wíllíng tσ hαvє α fαmílч αnd wíll αlwαчs вє thєrє fσr hєr αnd thєír kíts. thє чσung wαrríσrs drєαms σf hєr prєfєct tσm вut hís fєαturєs wíll nσt вє dєscríвєd.

σαkpσσl
thє wísє

σn thє σutsídє
σαkpσσl unlєss чσu hαvєn't guєssєd ís α tσm. hís pαttєrn ín hís fur ís símplє. α вlσck whítє cαt wíth prαctícαllч nσ mαrkíngs σn
hís pαws, tαíl σr вσdч. hσwєvєr σn hís hєαd thєrє ís σnє mαrkíng thαt wíll dístínguísh hím frσm thє crσwd. thє strαngє вlαck pαtch σn thє lєft sídє σf hís fαcє. thє вαck cσvєrs thє tσp єlft pαrt σf hís fαcє íncludíng hís єαr. ít αlsσ rєαchєs dσwn tσ αrσund hαlf wαч dσwn hí nєck вut nσ furthєr. thє єdgєs σf thє pαtchєd αrє flєckєd wíth grєч вut thís ís nσt frσm αgє вut símplч hís cσαt pαttєrn. σαkpσσl's fur ís shαllσw αnd nєєds nσ rєgulαr grσσmíng. hís fur ís cσαrsє αnd slíghtlч wírч tσ thє tσuch. hís єчєs αrє α míхturє σf αn σlívє grєєn tσ αmвєr. thєч αrє míхєd ín wíth flєcks σf hαzєl вrσwn. σαkpσσl tєnds tσ hαvє α hαвít σf stαríng íntσ spαcє вut stíll вєíng cσnsíσus σf thє wσrld αrσund hím. thє tσm's whískєrs αrє lσng αnd wєll grσσmєd, αlwαчs σn єnd wíth α smαll вєnd nєαr thє míddlє αnd єnd σf thєm. hís nσsє ís α pαlє pínk вut nєvєr rєαllч gєts вurnєd вч thє sun вєcαusє ít sєєms tσ вє mσíst mσst σr αll σf thє tímє.

scrαtchíng thє surfαcє
σαkpσσl ís α mєrє lσnєr, tσ thє clαns αn ínfєríσr cαt. prєfrríng tσ stαч ín hís σwn cσmpαnч hís lífє ís α lσnєlч σnє. spєndíng hís tímє σnlч nєєdíng tσ cαrє αnd fєnd fσr hímsєlf ít hαs mαd thє tσm cσld αnd unfríєndlч. thє tσm ís prσud tσ вє α lσnєr αnd nєvєr íntєnds σn jσíníng α clαn unlєss thєч вσwєd dσwn tσ hím, σαkpσσl wσuld put thєm σn thєír knєє's íf hє cσuld вut thє pσwєr fσ thє clαn ís tσσ grєαt fσr thє tímє вєíng. σαkpσσl lσvєs tσ lαzє hís dαчs αwαч ín thє σr ín α trєє. prєчíng σn ínnσcєnt crєαturєs ís hís fαvσurítє gαmє whєthєr tσ fєєd hímsєlf σr σut σf purє вσrєdσm. thє tσm hαtєs tσ вє вσssєd αвσut вut líkєs tσ tαkє αdvαntαgє σf thє wєαk. σαkpσσl snєєrs ín thє fαcє σf dαngєr αnd tєnds nσt tσ lσvє thσsє αrσund hím вut wíll tσlєrαtє thíєr prєsєncє.

díggíng dєєpєr
σαkpσσl ís α cσld hєαrtєd trαítσr, αlwαчs turníng hís вαck σn hís fríєnds αnd lσvєd σnєs sσσnєr σr lαtєr. thє tσm cαrєs fσr nσ σnє αnd stícks tσ hís σwn cσmpαnч unlєss fσrcєd tσgєthєr wíth σthєrs. hís hєαrt ís mαdє σf purє stσnє αnd hαs nσt lσvєd síncє hís lσst hís mαtє sєvєrαl mσσns вαck. σαkpσσl nєvєr tαlks αвσut ít αnd kєєps thαt hís mσst prєcíσus sєcrєt. thє tσm єnjσчs α gσσd dαч ín thє sun σr swímmíng fσr thαt mαttєr.thє lσnє cαt stícks tσ thє shαdσws hídíng αwαч unlєss hє whsíєs tσ вє sєєn.
σftєn lєαdíng shє-cαts σut tσ hím. thє tσm tαkєs thєm αwαч αnd stєαls thєír hєαrt, вut nσt fσr lσvє вut fσr hís gєnє pσσl. σαkpσσl knσws thє cσnsєquєncєs íf hє ís cαught stєαlíng fєmαlєs frσm α clαn. thє pєnαltч cσuld вєs єvєrє єvєn dєαth вut thαt ís αlwαчs pushєd tσ thє вαkc σf hís mínd.

thє kєч tσ hís hєαrt
thє tσm hαs nσ íntєrєst ín lσvє вut íf hє єvєr stαrtєd lσσkíng αgαín thє tσm wσuld wísh fσr α mαtє thαt wαs wαrm hєαrtєd, αnd pαtíєnt wíth hím. hє wσuld hσpє thαt shє wσuld trч tσ mαkє hís hєαrt gσσd αgαín. вut tσ hís dísmαч α shє-cαt líkє thαt ís σnlч α mєrє fαntαsч.
You Are The Watcher,
The Listener,
The Approacher,

Of All Things,

You Are The Guide,
And The Ghost,

You Are What Lies In The,
Space In between,

Perpetually Beginning,
Scouring The Dark,

Winging For Your Field,
Of Light.
DandyLoops12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:47 am

(They are accepted ^.^
Sparrowflight <3 - when you have finished the black cat, you're accepted too and we can soon begin)

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:00 am

Bump!

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:11 pm

SimpleScript wrote:
Bump!

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:59 am

SimpleScript wrote:
Bump!

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:32 am

SimpleScript wrote:
Bump!

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susurri » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:47 am

{{May I reserve Med Cat and, if i need to, a loner?}}
┏━━━━━━━┓
hi! i'm susurri aka anna, but you can call
me whatever you want. i'm an awkward t
eenage girl living in the fantasy of fiction
al characters. c:
current obsessions: pkmn, writing,
roleplaying, dr who, sherlock, youtube
and many more. if you ever want to ta
lk, just pm me!

┗━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━┓
roleplay - roleplay - roleplay
┗━━━━━━━┛
susurri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:15 am

(I already have reserved the med cat to someone else, just post your form and I'll fill inn on the ranks ;) Not many have joined yet so theres alot of space!)

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets