.:The Lab:. |Roleplay| semi-lit

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: .:The Lab:. |Roleplay| semi-lit

Postby ElementStar » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am

Sorry to pester you, but have you decided Ima's rank?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 am

Username:
Fire at Heart
Lab Dog name:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Which pack?:
Western
Hunter she is a great hunter. In 2 hours she could get you a deer and 3 rabbits easy, she is a good fighter to but a better hunter! She can even climb a tree (if it is big enough). She has a hound dogs since of smell and can hear better then a horse. Toxic might be mean but she also shows respect to the prey. She is fast and light on her feet making her fly through the woods like a bird.
Personality:
She is dangerous and smart, she is smarter then any male. Her name came from her color of fur, but do not think that because she looks pretty she is nice. Her thought generally go to the dangerous and adventurous side of things. When she is with her friends she likes to run around and be crazy like any teenage girl. She is an outside the box thinker and she is not afraid to show it.
Pet or from the Lab:
Lab
History:
When Toxic was a pup her mom had told her to go out and hunt. When she was out hunting she found a bush full of berries and she decided to take a few to her mom, but on the way she tripped and the berries exploded on her. The berries had a strange effect and she grew wings and some horns. Her fur turned purple with lighter stripes and she looked at herself, "I look awesome." She released she had wondered over to the lab that her mom always told her not to..... "So, this is why?" She wondered in and saw so many dogs like her. She saw some humans and walked up to them, they picked her up and stuck her in a white room. When she woke up she saw all the other dogs around her, she ask, "Hey where am I?"
"You are at the lab they saw you and they guess the berries got on your fur.... so they took you in." Said a strange dog.
"Oh ok so what do you guys do?" Toxic ask.
"We wait till a good owner comes along and adopts us..."
"Ok!" She waited and then the storm hit. She had never gotten an owner but, she found a pack. She became a teenager during the time in between the storm and her finding the pack.
Have you read everything in the first post?:
Yes Mama/ Sir
RP example paragraph:
Toxic walked out of the tree and down toward the river, she was new to the pack and was already proven to be a good hunter. She hoped that soon they would give her a place amongst the wolves she found after the storm... a pack was what they could themselves she thought. A year ago if you had told her all the stuff that has happened would happen to HER, she would say you a dumber then cow pies. She was still on the outside of the pack but she was a little bit different then everyone else, she would rather stick to her self then talk. They all seemed nice and the alpha had let her in the pack without a problem there was only one other female and she was a healer. Healers were two nice for Toxic she prefer to stick with the males, they were funner!
Other:
I am trying to get a necklace and a fire potion for her but I have to wait for the order to be complete for this will change her a little.

Fire At Heart wrote:XXXXXXX
Hello, my username is Fire at Heart.
You can call me Fire, as it is easier.
I am often on the site for adoptables
and events, so feel free to reach out
with trades from my wishlist.

My pronouns are she/her, though
I do not really care to much.

Another site I am often on is Keepers
of Eniv
, which is an ARPG. I am also
on Flight Rising, Lioden, and Wolvden.
All are under the same username, feel
free to reach out on any of them.

Have a good day!
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Username: Trollish
Lab Dog name: Anestasia
Which pack?: West
Anestasia's a skilled fighter and a fiery woman in general, she's brave and precise not to mention rather clever. Though, she does have her times and innocent mistakes she's still by far a fighting marvel. She never really did exceed at hunting, primarilly due to her lack of patience when it comes to waiting and watching her prey. She prefers to make action, rather than sit and wait. Which, commonly gets her in over her head. Though she doesn't mind. With her battle-strategy and logic (which she lacks when getting herself into these situations) she can weed her way out of just about any trouble she can stir up, though sometimes she needs a little help. .u.
Personality:
Anestasia is a very headstrong, confident and prideful lab. She's a bold and outgoing individual with a nose for danger, which doesn't really help her odd tendancy to have unpopular opinions. She's a very surface lab, who'll pretty much say whatever's on her mind. Needless to say she fails miserably at keeping secrets unless it's of the utmost importance. She can be a little clumsy, and a bit empty-minded not to mention her tunnel-vision. But she's a clever girl when she's using her head. What you need is a level headed individual to help you out, lucky for you you're stuck with such a great alpha. He'll probably save your hide quite a few times in the near future. -u-
Pet or from the Lab: The Lab.
History: W.I.P.
Have you read everything in the first post?: Yessir. .u.
RP example paragraph:
Other: W.I.P. computer's dying .-.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darera Maddigan » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 pm

-picture-
Username:
Darera Maddigan
Lab Dog name:
Lex
Which pack?:
Eastern
Not sure. Maybe Hunter? Or Warrior. And I have no clue why he should have it other than I'm really not sure where else he'd fit in.
Personality:
Quirky: He sometimes does or says things that are a bit off, whether it's jumping at a wall he forgot was there or asking if anyone saw something that was never there. He's gotten used to being ignored and laughed at.
Positive: No matter what he's always had a smile on his face. Even if he is laughed at he laughs with them. He believes if you can't laugh at yourself than you can never be truly happy. Only once has he ever become angry: when he saw his friend get hurt.
Young: (can't think of a different word.) He hasn't seen as much as most so he asks questions about things that he should know but doesn't or it is something that he has forgotten. His usual comment when he gets a reply is " I learn something new everyday."
Conversational: He always has something to say whether someone was talking to him or he is butting in. He doesn't mean to be rude but as soon as a thought comes to mind he has to say it. When he interrupts and gets an angry look he simply appologizes and chuckles at himself.
Pet or from the Lab:
The Lab
History:
He never did get adopted the entire time he was in The Lab. No matter how hard he tried he always messed up in a way to make them ignore him. His quirky nature causing him plenty of trouble, but he never got down. When the chance came to escape though he took it. He wanted to get out of The Lab and prove himself, even if he messed up repeatedly. He wanted to show that he could be good at something.
Have you read everything in the first post?:
Yes
RP example paragraph:
Lex stalked through the brush quietly at first, but his bad luck showed again as he heard the crack of a limb snapping beneath his paw. He quickly ran after his prey only to have it get away as he slammed muzzle first into a tree. He sat down hard and held a paw to his nose as he chuckled lightly, his eyes watering in pain. "Oussf." He said, his word hard to understand.
Other: Who was I supposed to send a trade to? It is Baron right?
Image Image Image
Darera Maddigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaronBlue » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:09 am

Darera Maddigan wrote:
Other: Who was I supposed to send a trade to? It is Baron right?

The trade for your coins?
BaronBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darera Maddigan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:25 am

Yeah. I sent another trade because I was going for 60 to get a power from...the...store.... Which is closed at the moment. Eh, I'll wait.
Image Image Image
Darera Maddigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me