Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit -accepting.-

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit -accepting.

Postby EchoKain » Mon May 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Ayo smiled softly while nuzzling into his fur with a soft blush to being close. Still she worried for him leaving to the North, leaving her behind with a pack. Slowly she looked up to him, "Ch...Ch.." Frowning for a moment she just smiled and skipped his name, "C.. Can I g.. go with y.. you?" Ears turned slightly back, "I kn.. know it wi... will be d.. dan..." Huffing a little she spoke slow, "Dan-ger-ous b.. but I c.. can kn..know h.. how to be safe."

Snitch flopped her head down on her paws, she felt a little bad for bringing him down with her. She gave a slight smile, "Wasn't meant to be I guess." Eyes cast down before lifting head a little, trying to make her mind light again. With a deep sigh she pushed it all back like a bad dream, "I'm sorry for the trouble I might be causing you Sigma." Looking to the falling water she let it sooth her mind.
Loyal Till Death, Never Shall I Leave Those Who Keep Me Close & Those I Hold Dear
~*Omega Till Death*~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
EchoKain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Tue May 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Jet smiled and wagged his stub of a tail

Sway smirked "Then let's show them who the stronger ones are." She said with a smirk. She stopped short though and looked over at a white form moving towards them.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoKain » Tue May 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Mutes ear perked for a moment before tipping back slightly. She wasn't sure how to approach others very well, with a sigh she kept her pace up to them. Head lowered slightly, tip of tail flicking a bit uneasily, "Ranmaru said I could stay." Her voice was low and raspy, taking a breath and taking in how many wolves are here. She tired her best not to cause any issues for Ranmaru sake, but it was a little hard.
Loyal Till Death, Never Shall I Leave Those Who Keep Me Close & Those I Hold Dear
~*Omega Till Death*~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
EchoKain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Fri May 10, 2013 11:53 am

Sherry nodded and looked towards the white form in surprise. Cira stayed behind Sherry timidly, "Who goes there?" Sherry asked out lightly.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoKain » Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Mutes one ear turned back to being called out to, she didn't really want to give a name. But then again this was a pack, angering one would mean all would come down on her. Grumbling she huffed, "Mute." Tail flicked a few times, she felt on edge with so many scents around. With a hard swallow she slowly sat down, not sure on how to approach all this.
~*Omega Till Death*~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
EchoKain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Sat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Sway smirked "Easy Sherry." She said as she walked towards the white wolf. The Rottweiler had a sharp noise and could smell Ranmaru on the female. "Can't you smell it?" She asked looking back. "She's got Ranma's sent all over her." She said with a smile. "Your alright. Welcome to the pack." She said with a twitch of her ear. She knew that Sherry was Juno's mate but Sway had been here much longer. She knew the pack and would not let Ranmaru's girl be turned away.

Kenmaru heard Ranmaru's paws behind them. "About time." He said before catching the female's sent and chuckled.

Ranmaru flicked his little brother in the face with his tail. "Shut up pup. I can still out run you." He said as he caught up with Juno and Midnight.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoKain » Sat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Mute lowered head when the rottweiler came her way as tail flicked for a moment. With a slight huff she scanned the area before giving a nod to her. She never was much of a talker, more so with her neck. Her one ear flicked roughly for a moment while looking to a shady spot to lay.
~*Omega Till Death*~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
EchoKain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Sherry calmed down and scented the female, she sighed, "Fine" She said, "Did you need something?" She asked the female, Sherry had always ben wary around others, she only normally calmed down when Juno approved them.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoKain » Thu May 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Mute grumbled a little before sighing, "Ranmaru thought I'd be safe here." Swallowing hard she looked to the shade again before turning to it, "I'll just be over here." She wasn't much for being around others she did this for him and no one else.
~*Omega Till Death*~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
EchoKain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Sway smirked. "Easy Sherry. This winter is gonna be hard on us and its only gonna get worse. Could use all the help we could get. Plus we need someone in camp while we are out hunting the boys." She added with a competitive smile.

Ranmaru caught up to Midnight and Juno though Kenmaru was at his side. He couldn't believe that his kid brother was showing him up.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me