โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” wc o&a !!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” wc o&a !!

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:26 am

๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š

๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐

๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐

Last edited by Hawky<3 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” plot

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:26 am

๐’‘๐’๐’๐’•

starclan has been lying.
no one knows why. its almost the feeling of a friend you've know for moons bluffing to your face then covering it up.
that feeling grew when the cats of mallowclan realized that their medicine cats and leader knew, and could've done something.
or could they?

tensions in mallowclan are running high. fur stands on end quicker than normal. the secluded clan normally would have no problems, living an idyllic life in the forested mountains of the north. cats are beginning to disband their traditional lifestyles and doubt more, especially the young cats. elkstar is desperately trying to maintain the trust of his clanmates, while the medicine cats frantically interpret the small omens they receive every few moons. despite their efforts, all the clan sees is facades and attempts to downplay the severity of their own ancestors lying to their authorities' faces. starclan misreads omens, ignores pleas for help, and won't be transparent with medicine cats. small bands of mallowclan cats have devised their own plans for sorting out the clan's problems, since it seems like elkstar won't do anything about it. gossip rules clan politics now. the superstitious among the cats are fully convinced the dark forest is meddling in starclan.
nobody is too willing to test that theory, though.
the ice is cracking across the patch holding mallowclan together. it's only a matter of time before it shatters.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” rules

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:34 am

๐’“๐’–๐’๐’†๐’”

I. all site rules apply II. this roleplay is semi-lit, so please post with a minimum of 150 words for each character. III. this roleplay is also very character-based, so please invest some time in all the ins and outs of your character(s)! it'll make it more fun for everyone. IV. one high rank per player (meaning med cats and deputy) V. currently you may only have maximum 6 characters. please try to only roleplay as many as you can handle. VI. if you will be inactive for any reason, please PM me! i won't be upset, i'd rather just know. inactivity will cause me to PM you and in the worst cases, kick you from the roleplay. VII. disable signatures upon posting here or on the discussion. VIII. lgbt+ characters welcome! IX. please work out all character relationships in PM or on the discussion thread. X. drama is ENCOURAGED, just not among each other as players :)

have fun! if you have any questions, ideas, or concerns please PM me :) i love to hear from you all!
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” land, flora, & fauna

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:08 am

๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…

mallowclan is located in the valley under a mountain, affectionately named the moonpeaks. the clan faces all 4 seasons, with scorching summers and harsh winters. the trees grow tall and there are several rivers in the area where the cats can fish.
a hollow cave further up the mountain holds the star-stream, the small river that flows out of the cave's mouth and what mallowclan cats use to contact starclan. the star-stream is a bit of a journey, about half a day there and back. according to tradition, all apprentices must visit before they become warriors. however, this tradition has fallen down the wayside as the clan has become more fragmented.

๐’‡๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚

much of mallowclan's territory is shrouded in woodlands and undergrowth. there are few spots where the trees break, revealing sunny, hilly clearings. the dirt underfoot is very damp and thick. moss grows in many places, especially along the riverbanks, which the cats use for their nests. upon exploring, there's also the occasional berry bush that apprentices like to snack on. in the camp, the cats sleep under dense ferns that shield them from rain. trees overlook the camp so only beams of sunlight enter the camp. in the center of the camp, a tree that snapped in half moons ago is used for clan meetings and the leader's den.

๐’‡๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’‚

mallowclan's territory is full of animals, both prey and predator. birds like grouse, ducks, owls, hawks, and various songbirds are commonly seen by the cats. rivals like wolverines, foxes, and bobcats are rare yet dangerous for the cats. the land is full of pollinators and other insects as well. prey normally runs very well in the warm seasons, but it can grow scarce in leaf-bare.
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” allegiances

Postby Hawky<3 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 am

๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”

leader [1/1]
    elkstar โ€“ medium-furred brown tabby tom with soft green eyes โ€“ 37 m โ€“ hawky<3

deputy [0/1]
    name โ€“ desc โ€“ age m โ€“ [url=link]user[/url]

medicine cat(s) [1/2]
    antleap โ€“ orangey-brown molly with dark green eyes and a nicked ear โ€“ 35 m โ€“ corvidous

medicine cat apprentice [1/1]

warriors [7/18]
    finchspring โ€“ fluffy orange tabby tom with bright yellow eyes โ€“ 20 m โ€“ hawky<3
    duskwing โ€“ short-furred tortie molly with orange-gold eyes โ€“ 32 m โ€“ prankfox
    stormheart โ€“ thick-furred silver tabby tom with gray-green eyes โ€“ 33 m โ€“ prankfox

apprentices [2/8]
    owlpaw โ€“ small brown and white tabby molly with big green eyes โ€“ 8 m โ€“ hawky<3
    wolfpaw โ€“ russet tom with a black dorsal stripe and green eyes โ€“ 10 m โ€“ prankfox

queens [0/3]

kits [dependent on queens]

elders [0/6]

loners [1/4]
    lilly โ€“ short-furred ginger molly with green eyes โ€“ 63 m โ€“ kinnie.

rogues [0/3]
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” relationships

Postby Hawky<3 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:46 am

๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘๐’”

will be updated later
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ‹† โ˜ฝ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ€” wc o&a !!

Postby Hawky<3 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:56 am

now accepting forms on the discussion thread!

Last bumped by Hawky<3 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:56 am.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me