[𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 πŒπŽπŽππ‹πˆπ†π‡π“] Warriors RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Scarletdawn/Pinefrost - Kingdom

Postby .kingdom. » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:28 am

π”–π” π”žπ”―π”©π”’π”±π”‘π”žπ”΄π”«
form. xXx rank. Imperatrix's Equerry loc. hall tags. court > Jasminerose mood. collected, uneasy

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

As the the members of the court watched frozen by the hostile display,
Scarletdawn quietly wove through the crowd of cats, nudging them and urging them to go about their business. This matter would be taken care of promptly and there was no reason for the lower ranking cats to concern themselves with matters such as these. An uneasy feeling settled itself in her stomach like a pebble, weighing her down but not enough to stop her from her duties. In the corner of her eye, she perceived that the outsider was no longer of interest.
Taking leave of the common area, Scarletdawn slipped down a hall. Simply because things happened differently today, didn't mean that she shouldn't go about her duties as normal. Her mind however was fleetingly taken over by the shock she had seen over the faces of the members of the court who had seen what had happened. Everything in said situation had shown how unprepared the court now stood for anything unexpected. Scarlet was troubled by this. She didn't remember such a vulnerable group of cats living in this castle. As she came to a window, the young cat paused. Sunlight leaked into her fur and filled her with warmth. Allowing herself to clear her mind, she was refreshed. Once more Scarlet continued on her way.
Coming to a halt at a door which stood cracked open and spilling light into the corridor where she stood, Scarletdawn took a moment to collect herself. Adjusting her jewelry and smoothing her fur, she stood for a moment more before announcing her presence with a light knock on the door. Sliding through the small opening, Scarlet kept her eyes lowered to the floor as she lowered herself in a respectful bow, allowing another moment to pass in where the recipient of her greeting could collect herself and avoid alarm at the entrance of the equerry.
Good morning Jasminerose, Scarletdawn greeted warmly as she rose her silver gaze to look upon the Imperatrix. She was careful to keep her eyes away from where Jasmine was working as she didn't want to find out any confidential information by accident. I hope all is well, she continued, moving further into the room and standing across from the queen. Scarlet's paws itched to inform her of what had happened, but she knew better than to simply spill information like a fountain without an invitation. She spied a subtle look of unease in the face of Jasminerose, but decided to not comment as it was likely that she didn't want that to be seen.

𝔓𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱
form. xXx rank. Emissary loc. common area tags. Vextrutt/Chervilheart/Duckfeather mood. amused, worried

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

A chill rushed down the spine of the black and white tom as Chervilheart's ice cold eyes met his own.
Although berated through one single look, Pinefrost didn't shy away. Almost as if he were mentally awakened from sleep by the harsh blow of a paw, he listened silently as Chervil continued to speak, lambasting the members of the court who had gathered to watch the encounter with Vex. Pine felt suddenly guilty at allowing Vex to toy with him, but he remembered that he was doing what he thought was right and a safer outcome. Chervil's words always had a way of getting to him, maybe because of her constant tone of annoyance or his inability to forget how she once was. As she moved forward continuing to address the crowd, Pine watched but kept a portion of his attention on the intruder.
Stepping back as Chervilheart had done, Pinefrost couldn't help but smile faintly to himself as she turned on Vex. Taking hint of the matter being deemed finished, he followed suit of the heiress. Turning away from the outsider with a dip of his head, Pine caught a glimpse of scarlet fur and flashed his sister a look. He would discuss this matter with her later. The emissary followed Chervilheart for a moment before turning away and taking a different path across the room. He scanned the crowd for his fellow emissaries, knowing that they would be curious as to what happened. For a brief moment, he was worried that Chervilheart would be angry with him for his actions. This flashed through his amber eyes before fading just as quickly as it had come. There was no reason to worry about it. She would most definitely be angry with him and there was likely nothing that he could do about it. She was always angry.
Pinefrost forced himself to keep his attention away from Vex and hopefully he would leave as suddenly as he had come. He couldn't help but still wonder at why the moon court of all places interested him, but he knew that it was likely that he would never receive an answer. In time he would add Vex's name to the list of cats that the emissaries knew of who had no allegiance. Hopefully nothing bad would come of this situation. Hopefully he would simply pass through and make his job easier. Hopefully he could get his dinner tonight without his ears being pummeled by either Chervilheart or Scarletdawn.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me