( warriors ━━━ ✦

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( warriors ━━━ ✦

Postby ℓєαfѕтαя » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:43 am

AMBERPAW
❝Spare me your judgments and spare me your dreams❞
gender; female rank; apprentice crush; open location; camp sexuality; heterosexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Brightmoon [m], Plumpaw, RiverClan Cats tagged; Brightmoon [m] notes; I've never RPed with a nb character before, so if I ever mess up their pronouns shoot me a pm so I can fix it please ^^

indentationAmberpaw felt herself lingering near the apprentice’s den, having been woken up from the coughing from Plumpaw. She pretended to still be asleep as to not hurt their feelings or make them feel as if they had woken her up, hoping for just a couple more minutes of sleep before she was to be pulled by her slumber in order to train with her mentor. Admittedly, she’d been uncertain of what this clan combination would bring, and even more so when she was assigned a mentor who had previously been of another clan. She supposed she didn’t have a choice, after all she was one of four cats previously of RiverClan, the others being a kittypet turned clan member, another apprentice named Hemlockpaw, an elder by the name of Junipersong, and the medicine cat Calmwater.
indentationAlas, her anxiety was not having it. Guilt pitted in her gut as she tried to fall back asleep. Things were hard, even with it being late Greenleaf. The twolegs had poisoned most of the prey, and water was hard to come by now that the river was no longer safe to drink out of. She pushed herself to her paws with a soft huff, padding out of the apprentice’s den looking for her mentor. At the very least, maybe she could train and find some prey that was safe to eat. At the very least, she was thankful that the usual chills associated with late Greenleaf and early Leaffall were minute, leaving the warmth to continue onward.
indentationRather than poking her head into the warriors den, or trying to get to know her clanmates who were from the other three clans, she headed to the fairly barren freshkill pile, staring at it longingly. She should probably wait until after the elders and Cloudtuft had eaten before she even thought to take something. She could eat after they hunted, if there was anything left for her to claim from the pile. With a sigh, she headed over towards the warriors den, hoping to find her mentor in there. ”Brightmoon? Are you up?

SHADEFUR
❝Seal my heart and break my pride❞
gender; male rank; warrior crush; open location; camp sexuality; heterosexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; banestar, firefly tagged; calmwater notes; none

indentationShadefur had been up early. Sleep had never been his forte, and these troubled times had done nothing to soothe his insomnia. He’d been lingering outside of the warriors den, watching the rest of camp as he awaited the assignment of patrols. He didn’t see much point in border patrols anymore besides maybe to ward off rouges, since all of the clans had combined, but hunting was more important than ever and it more than made up the difference. They couldn’t afford to lose out on any prey, lest they all want to succumb to death and join StarClan before Leafbare fully settled into their bones.
indentationHe left a cough escape him, unable to hold it back anymore. He took his paws and rested them over his muzzle, trying to muffle the sound to avoid waking more cats then were already starting to rise. He saw Firefly and Banestar talking, but dared not join them. He was still having a hard time accepting the fact that she was the deputy, but Banestar had not deemed it fit to think otherwise. He’d never question his leader, especially not on such important decisions. He had been loyal to Banestar since the moment he’d been born and that wasn’t about to change any time soon, no matter if the clans had combined, a decision in which he did not agree with.
indentationHe pushed himself up onto his paws and started towards the medicine cat den, his cough persisting. He was going to ask Calmwater if she had anything for it. She wasn’t a ShadowClan medicine cat, but being a medicine cat was such a sacred position, it didn’t matter which clan they came from. They were all blessed by StarClan, and all could be trusted to put health before clan… not that clan mattered anymore… did life even matter anymore? He couldn’t help but wonder how long it would take for them all to fall ill and pass, or if they would take drastic action to get away from the poisoned prey. "Calmwater?" He called out hesitantly. He'd wanted to go out hunting, but with a persistent cough, it would be nearly impossible to catch anything before he scared all the prey between camp and fourtrees away.

ℓєαfѕтαя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( in other words, i love you ━━━ ✦

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:34 am

MILKYPAW
    ──────────────────────────────
    male ✸ 7 moons ✸ balinese cat ✸ mca ✸ bio
    with: shadefur, calmwater ✸ where: med den
                  space.if there ever was a sound of bliss and purity, it would be the softly muttered purrs of the sleeping kitten. his downy furs fluttering gently in the dull winds of morn, that little sniffling nose poking out from under his spot beneath his mentor's ashen coat. he, yes, he, was content with staying here under her for as long as time allowed him, and considering time hadn't been the kindest to him, he liked to imagine this was its way of paying him back. ah, paying him back for the time the big dark clouds came and stole his mama and papa away without even a trace. or the time he spent alone in the nursery looking for his friends, or perhaps, even the time he wet the nest after a storm and he was forced to sit in it for a whole four days before one of the elders bathed him. oh, how he hated that day. so this time, time was playing nice.

he could nearly count the hours up and down now -- all the time he'd spent dazing and dozing. truthfully, there wasn't much else for him to do other than that. time had been hard on him, thus this was the worlds way of giving him a break, telling him it was alright to slow down for once and not jump up at every little--, "calmwater?" wait, was that mister sh--,"oh, h-hi, mister shadefur!" well. time wasn't still, anyway. why bother? "hi m-mister shadefur! h-hold on, just lemme, eerr," the fluffy-coated child pulled his weight out from under the medicine cat, kicking and clambering the whole way until he eventually fell upon the floor with a small 'thud' of unkept baby hair. quickly did he waddle towards the older male, eyes of baby blue wide with wonder, throat full of purrs, he pressed his entire being against the warrior in a 'hug'.

then, as if from a nightmare, the burly male let out a hack. "oh n-no, you have a cough! i-is that what you're here f-for?" he looked up, clearly worried, but then suddenly his little chest began puffing up and he stormed back into the medicine den. ah, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for his mister shadefur! or his miss calmwater! or plumpaw, or banestar, or uh, briarleaf, or anyone really! "j-just hold on! m-mama calmwater, oh, um, miss calmwater, said that we're all out of honey, but we've catmint so that m-might help." out came the two-toned kid, in his maw was the very plant he'd mentioned prior and a smile that very obviously said 'i'm proud of myself' written on his face.

kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( warriors ━━━ ✦

Postby Keriae » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:47 am

xxBADGERCLAW
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
    x[ female ] - [ 37 moons ] - [ ex-shadowclan ] - [ location: camp ] - [ tags: open ]
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
    It was hunger that kept Badgerclaw awake throughout the night, when she should have been conserving her strength. It was a deep, insatiable hunger, that came after days and days of surviving on mere bites of food instead of meals. Some days, she did not eat at all. How could she, when most prey to be found was tainted with poison? Not to mention, the previously rich hunting grounds of the four clans were now hardly more than barren wastelands. Even ThunderClan territory, which had once housed plump warriors, was reluctant to give up food to the hungry cats.

She didn't like this territory. It was strange, with too dry soil and too many oak trees. The molly missed the sharp smell of pine sap, the marshes with their rich prey, and even the Carrionplace, though the rats there had long since vanished. She had known that territory well, so well that she could make her way along the trails by scent alone. She did not know ThunderClan territory, nor RiverClan territory. That was too open for her, with a lack of trees and undercover to hide felines from the rampaging twolegs. Badgerclaw tried her best to stay away from there. It wasn't worth the risk, not when the Clan cats left needed every helping paw to survive.

So, she had left during the night. Not permanently, however. While it was tempting to strike out for a better life on her own, she black and white she-cat knew that she would need help if she was ever going to flourish. Clan cats were meant to stick together, and with the fall of the four Clans and the joining of the survivors into.... whatever they were now, they had no choice. It was band together or die, and frankly, Badgerclaw was not ready to die.

She had padded along the worn paths of previous cats, of cats now dead, and had found precious little to eat. At one point, she had stumbled across a skinny mouse, but her weakened muscles had failed to propel her forwards enough to catch the scrap of food. Instead, it had gotten away, and she had returned to camp empty-pawed with the rising sun. It stung, that she'd missed such a tiny morsel of food. ShadowClan cats trained in night hunting as apprentices, and while she'd never been the best hunter, she'd been good enough. Now was the time when it really mattered, and she'd not only failed, but she'd wasted energy too.

Badgerclaw padded slowly into the new camp, her tail tip twitching irritably. She saw her leader sat with the ThunderClan deputy, and her lips curled in the beginnings of a snarl. She understood that they had to work together, but that didn't mean she was used to it. Disgruntled, she settled down at the edge of camp, her paws tucked under her body chest.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me