►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

Postby Fizzybee » Wed May 08, 2019 5:34 am

- Utah -

Unowned Land

Tagged Players: Felix/TwistedMadz

| Utah | Shetland Sheepdog | Female | 2 | West Pack |

"I would like to hunt, but just as a note: Packs shouldn't attack each other without reason. Without reason a fight becomes a war." I closed my eyes and my voice grew grim. "However, if my pack sees me with you a attack may be in store." I sighed and added "I'm going to go catch a weasel, I need to clear my mind." On that note I treaded off to the field, trying my best to not break my ankle in a gopher hole.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Wed May 08, 2019 6:30 am

Felix. 2 Years. Male. Omega. C:N/A. M:N/A. Loc: Unowned Land. Tags: Utah

Felix nodded “That is true. However I don’t think they will catch me with you. I’ve been able to be around the borders enough without others really noticing.” He nodded “Ok.” He sprinted off, noticing a large brown rabbit
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzybee » Thu May 09, 2019 12:15 am

- Utah -

Unowned Land

Sure enough, I managed to catch a rabbit, but my head was foggy as ever. I ate it slowly as I wondered what Felix might be doing. Why are you wasting your time thinking about him? He shouldn't matter to you. He's just an acquaintance, stop thinking about 'im. I pushed away the thoughts and ate my food. The little snack reminded me how hungry I really was, but it's not like a could catch a meal by myself, and I'm not even a trained hunter. I paced back to were I had been talking with Felix, wondering if he would part ways with me at the same destination, or if he already parted ways with me when we left to hunt.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Thu May 09, 2019 4:15 am

Felix. 2 Years. Male. Omega. C:N/A. M:N/A. Loc: Unowned Land. Tags: Utah

Felix eventually caught the rabbit, digging his claws into it he made it so it was chest-faced up, using his claws to hold it still he dug his muzzle into the animal, ripping out its heart before dropping it and taking the limp body back to where he had last seen Utah, dropping the rabbit once he got there and sitting still.
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzybee » Fri May 10, 2019 7:27 am

- Utah -

Unowned Land

I nodded my head as Felix approached to say hello. I was surprised when he dropped a gutted rabbit instead of eating it. "I don't mind if you eat in front of me, you can enjoy your meal." I said, laying down and crossing my paws in a fancy-looking way. I didn't have much to say to Felix at the time. I looked up, into his deep eyes. I layed my head on my paws and closed my left eye, so you could only see my brown eye.
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun May 26, 2019 5:42 am

𝔸 𝕥 𝕙 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒
~Female Beta Of The East Pack
~4 Years
~(Black) German Shepherd
~Crush/Mate: N/A
~Loc. Pack's clearing
~Mentions:
~Tags: Apollo/Kazumi/Open

Athena smiled and dipped her head in respect, putting her catch down again. "Thank you, I'll make sure to eat then I'll put this into the prey pile-I'll call out an afternoon patrol too after the afternoon hunting patrol comes back" she promised, admiring the wolf-dog and her kindness as she stood straight again, this time picking up all of the meat into her strong wide jaws before padding back, her tail wagging behind her as she placed it all down on the prey pile. She took the share for herself, eating at the meat in content while watching over her pack, ears alert for any dangerous things.

𝕂 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒 𝕟
~Male Beta Of The West Pack
~4 Years
~Aussie-Retriver Mix
~Crush/Mate: Crush-Cookie
~Loc. Near the kiddy rides/
far border
~Mentions:
~Tags: Cookie / Pack

Keenan chuckled, standing up and stretching before looking around, something seemed strange. His eyes roamed their clearing before he saw a flash of orange-ish fur sweep by the pups den. His ears perked and his heart raced, "Stay here" he demanded, sprinting towards the den before looking inside and not seeing any of the pups, his heart dropping. He picked up the scent of the fox, following out of the clearing before seeing it behind some logs, the pups in its jaw, hanging from their scruffs as they whimpered-good, all were there, none were harmed-yet. Keenan growled, the fox turning around and looking at Keenan, Keenan snarling as the fox made a run for it. Keenan however was faster, spriting right behind him and tackling him, square on his back before pinning him, biting into his jaw to let the pups go and he did. The fox scrambled from under him, abandoning his former meal and running off as Keenan looked down at the pups, picking them up and trotting back, placing them into his den before getting out and standing on the higher leveled ground, howling to bring the canines to his attention, "Attention! All canines able to catch their prey and feed on feast! Gather around." he started, sitting down as he looked around his pack, "There was a fox in the pups den, we need to up our guards and security system-and we need to be sending out more patrols, you know the drill-one fox means many more, I don't know how it slipped past the fence but it did, and it was a female, and it took many pups-which means it was feeding its family. So please, be more cautious, Warriors, guard the clearing every now and then, thank you." he explained, the canines departing as he walked back down onto the grass, his chest still heaving.

sorry i've been inactive, a lot has happened, the people tagged just repost the replies that tagged my doggos and if you don't want to continue than anyone continue to tag them and I'll reply. :)
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:04 pm

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:
Cookie ~ Omega ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ West Pack ~ No Mate ~ Crush: Keenan ~ No Pups

Cookies eyes went wide, and she smiled. She was impressed that Keenan could catch that fox and be so brave to go up against it! Cookie smiled and ran to him. "Good job, I couldn't do that!" She nudged him, her tail wagging too and fro.

Toby ~ Hunter ~ Male ~ Straight ~ East Pack ~ No Mate ~ Mate: Symbol ~ No Pups

Toby just chuckled. "You need to be a bit more patient my love, personally I think we should wait until it gets a bit cooler out so that way they will be born in the spring." Toby blinked and his ears perked up.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me