➳ ππ„π‚πŠπ‚π‹π€π [new & accepting]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ➳ ππ„π‚πŠπ‚π‹π€π [new & accepting]

Postby dovaogedi » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:24 am

β—ˆ ── (𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦!)
    male + 37 moons + hunter + bisexual + location; resting mounds + tags; silverpool
    ──────────────────────────────
      β—ˆ Snowstorm had rambled on and on about his apprentice and the up coming new leaf celebration. Some point in the near future, Starkstar was going to announce the celebration. He hoped this year he chose the moss ball with a pretty rock. Presently there was no lead hunter due to a misfortunate event. Even though it had been a fox to attack, the scene had been grizzly.
      β—ˆ He paused his stories upon noticing he was no longer alone. Silverpool was a few mounds over where he figured Cypressstream laid to rest. He felt for her. He was all to familiar with the pain of losing a sibling. It contributed his dislike of Starclan, in a way.
      β—ˆ When Snowstorm didn't blame himself for losing Ashenkit, he blamed Starclan. If such celestial beings existed, then why did they take kits, apprentices, and young hunters and fighters that still had so much life to live. It all seems too complicated to wrap his head around and every time some cat said 'it was their time, Starclan needs them' he would roll his eyes. What use could Starclan possibly have for kits?
      β—ˆ "Good morning Silverpool" Snowstorm said as he approached her, deciding he had probably talked Ashenkit's ear off long enough.
dovaogedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:06 am

❦ πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπšŽπš›πš™πš˜πš˜πš•
    Female + Fighter + 39 moons + Pansexual + resting mounds + Snowstorm
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The female fighter jerked up in surprise, along with her younger sister Spiderspirit. She smiled wanly at the hunter, "Oh, I didn't see you there. Good morning indeed." Spiderspirit some way behind her grinned amiably, her tail high. Unlike her sister, the hunter was a big talker, and could make conversation for ages. It was somewhat of a quirk or anomaly in her family. She scanned the shore and mounds where they stood, and looked at the mound right behind him. Her eyes rounded in sympathy as she realized who he had been here for. She walked over solemnly to the stone, and picking up a smaller pebble applied it to the mound.

She knew it might seem unorthodox, but she really felt bad for him. "There. That's for him." She looked up at his eyes, picking her words carefully, "I don't to put bile in your mouth, but I want to tell you that if you want to talk about anything, I'm here." She felt too awkward after that to continue, so she just tucked her tail around her paws and waited for him to respond. She knew what it was like to lose a brother, and to go through the pain that he had. Her whole family did. At least it was only two family members he had lost.

Mothbrook and Redspirit had lost their lives fighting a polar bear. No one in the clan had actually seen one up close, but from what she had heard...they were terrifying creatures. Only two moons later, Blizzardberry had been forced to say goodbye to both Ashenstride and Cypresstream. The poor she-cat had been heartbroken beyond words for many moons, and silent for many more. Even now, the white tabby refused to speak of the incident.

The Norwegian she-cat realized she must have become even more depressing than Ashenkit's mourning, "Great, now I'm being depressing." That only served to make things more annoyingly awkward. Finally, Spiderspirit broke the silence with an unfairly chipper sentence, "Well, if you two will excuse me, I'm heading back to camp. Newleaf Celebration is coming up, and I'm looking forward to hunting. So see you." The black molly departed shortly afterwards.
Last edited by Euthymios on Wed May 01, 2019 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby legend speaker » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:48 pm

οΌ£οΌ²οΌ₯οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ·οΌ¨οΌ©οΌ³οΌ«οΌ₯R​
(thirty-eight moons) ━ (medicine cat) ━ (molly) ━ (starkstar) ━ (camp, leader's den)

xxxxxTwo soft ambers peeked into the darkness, thin slits dilating to adjust to the black comfort of the medicine den. The air scattered as the she' sat up in her comfortable nest, small scraps shaken off by a precise paw and a few warm swipes of a pink tongue. A cool breeze drifted into the den, ruffling fur in its wake, though still in a thick winter coat, the wind did nothing to chill the seasoned cat.
    xxxxxCrestwhisker whisked through the den itself, pawing through clefts in the walls to check her stores. This would usually be an apprentice's job, to check what was needed before setting off into the mountainside, but without a sign from Starclan, the job rested on the molly's shoulders. She hoped that, soon, there would be more kittens to provide at least some hope for an apprentice, but without any queens nor any females seeking out mates, the medicine cat would have to wait several more moons for a chance. Of course, she didn't blame them; with the celebration in mind, most cats would want to try out for lead positions before even considering expanding the clan.
    xxxxxWith a resigned sigh, Crestwhisker made a mental note to go fetch more marigold, as stores were low. In fact, most of the herbs were low, as per usual after a harsh leafbare. Her whiskers twitched once with irritation, realizing that it would take at least a moon before she could be comfortable with her herb store, but with Starkstar so frail and susceptible to sickness, she would have to work fast to prolong the leader's final life.
    xxxxxSpeaking of Starkstar, the molly left her den to check on just that cat, brushing out of her den out through the tunnels that connected the cats, realizing that some were already awake. Perhaps he is too, she thought to herself, turning in to the tunnel leading directly to his den. With his growing age, the she' was worried he wouldn't make it through the cold moons, but thankfully she managed to pull through for him, and was forever grateful to Starclan for not taking him. Her eyes scanned for him, catching him just outside of his den, and hurried to his side.
    xxxxx"How are you feeling?" the molly pursued immediately, pressing her flank into his skinnier side. Her tail wrapped around him protectively, as if daring their ancestors to take him while she was there with him. She had known him for only half his life, but wished nothing but the best for him in his later years. "Are you sure you wish to continue with the celebration today? I don't want you catching something, Starkstar."
legend speaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dovaogedi » Sun May 05, 2019 10:49 am

β—† ── (π’π­πšπ«π€π¬π­πšπ«!)
    male + 68 moons + leader + hetero + location; leaders den + tags; Crestwhisker
      Starkstar straightened his back when he heard paw steps approaching. He knew better than to let the clan see him in such a state. It would only incite worry, especially with his kits Snowstorm and Greyheart. They had already lost their mother a few moons back, and now they were on the verge of losing him. Even though they weren't kits anymore, he couldn't help continue to think of them as the little kits he raised.

Crestwhisker appeared around the corner and he relaxed his posture. "No worse than yesterday, I assure you," he responded to her inquiry. She joined his side, and Starkstar couldn't help but think about how much younger she was compared to him.

"Leaf bare was harsh, Creswhisker. The clan is in need of a moral boost and I won't prolong the wait because of my health," He declared. "If I did such a thing, it would mean I retire to the elder's den and I don't think that's something I'm ready for." He continued, remaining prideful. Starkstar was never the kind of cat to back down simply because he felt under the weather. He would feel better soon, he was sure of it. It was just the cold weather that made his joints ache, he hoped.

β—ˆ ── (𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦!)
    male + 37 moons + hunter + bisexual + location; resting mounds + tags; Silverpool
      Snowstorm nodded to Spiderspirit as she left. "No, you're fine." he reassured with a smile. "I wonder how different things could have been if Ashenkit didn't die" he said, taking up Silverpool's offer to talk. Rarely did he ever talk about Ashenkit's death. Whenever he brought it up to Greyheart, she would tell him to stop dwelling. With Starkstar, he always said that Starclan had a plan.

Ashen's death impacted Snowstorm's life in a very different way than it did with Greyheart and Starkstar. He learned quickly how unsafe their world was, especially for kits. One day he would love to be a father, but what if he lost one of his kits the way he lost Ashenkit? What if this world was too cruel? He was so caught up in the what-ifs that it held him back from being vulnerable.
dovaogedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue May 07, 2019 4:10 am

❦ πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπšŽπš›πš™πš˜πš˜πš•
    Female + Fighter + 39 moons + Pansexual + resting mounds + Snowstorm
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      "I...don't know. He would probably want to be a fighter." Silverpool responded, sitting down while tucking her tail around herself. She was surprised he had already said so much about Ashenkit's death.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me