The Briar in the Trees (accepting!)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

The Briar in the Trees (accepting!)

Postby onyxisaloser » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:32 pm

hello! my name is dandy, and the rules for my rp are pretty simple; it must be compliant w the advanced/semi-lit and regular rp rules and regulations, preferably over 200 words but a bit less is fine, but it can be as long as you want.

i'd rather you use your own characters, or at least some original character(only one per person), and i will be using an original character of mine, who i will describe below.

your character can be anywhere from 16-20s, but mine is 17.

no romance!

im not using proper grammar or punctuation here because im just getting this down quickly, but i will be using proper grammar in the actual rp.

im only accepting a handful of people, depending on how many are interested, so please PM me for reservations with descriptions of your character! im aiming for a more fantasy-esque type story, with mostly human/humanoid characters who could have powers. im rather a fan of dystopian worlds, but im open to discuss with whoever is interested!

this is mostly for fun, and isnt necessarily meant to be super serious, but i am a fan of more long form stories, and i like creative writing! ive never participated in a forum on here before, so this might be a bit wonky for a bit!

(i will be creating a visual art reference of him later!)
Character Name: Briar

Pronouns: he/him/his

Description: light brown/copper matted hair that covers his bright blue eyes, clods of dirt and debris are perpetually stuck in his hair and to his face and clothes, covered in freckles that are barely visible due to the dirt, wears a maroon wool tshirt under a dark grey hoodie that has one sleeve ripped off, the arm with the sleeve ripped off is covered in bandages that are dirty, wears blue jeans with the hems caked in mud and the knees have holes in the fabric that are only messily patched on one side, his sneakers are falling apart and are mismatched, clearly from two separate pairs.

Personality: generally stand-offish and rather impolite, is prone to snark and sarcasm, doesn't have much of a formal education but is undeniably bright and extremely street smart, is secretly kind but doesnt like people knowing that, had to learn to be cruel to survive but wishes he doesn't have to, does what it takes to get by but helps others when he can.

Backstory: To Be Determined (or really, just discovered :D)

we can figure out the settings in correlation to the characters, but some sort of semi-modern fantasy world with class issues would be cool lol.

THANK YOU!!
hello! im onyx, but you can call me dandy! pronouns: he/him. open to chats cuz i dont have any friends on here, lol. have a great day!
onyxisaloser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me