( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ด ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ !!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

who's side are you on?

team valor! (we're the strongest!)
13%
team mystic! (we're the coolest!)
38%
team instinct! (*dabs*)
31%
team friendship? (twilight sparkle smh.)
19%

Total votes : 16

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ด ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:35 am

xx
    xxxโœงใƒป๏พŸ:*xxx๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ,xxi๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บxxi๐‘จxxiโœงใƒป๏พŸ:*

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xi
    xi
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:43 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xi
    xi
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

( โœฏ ) ' ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป'๐‘บ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ !!

johto is a vast, lush landscape that has now been taken over by three distinct gangs. that being team mystic, team valor,
      and team instinct. each of these groups represent a legendary bird that once ruled the land before being calmed by lugia.
      with recent sightings of the birds becoming more frequent, it's rumored by the gangs that the legends will rise to power
      once again. only problem is, just like these birds, the gangs don't like sharing the spotlight. fights have been breaking out
      over their loyalty to the legendary birds, as well as each distinct gang taking over a district of the land. the only place left
      untouched, is that district of westream, which has remained somewhat neutral- as it is the resting place of the great lugia.
      now, the gangs have been moving in towards the mainland in their pursuit of dominance, trying to take over what little
      remains of the peace. as a result, a terrible storm has been raging for weeks over the act of transgression. if only the gangs
      knew this was an act of lugia rather than that of articuno, zapdos, or moltres, then maybe they would back down. but,
      this is only spurring them to move faster in their pursuit to take over the lake of rage, and claim the land for themselves.

hopefully we can fix this mess before lugia wakes up and destroys the town, right? ...right?

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:03 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xi
    xi
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

( โœฏ ) ' ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป'๐‘บ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ !!

( โœฏ ) ' one !
      this is a literate roleplay, where both quality and quantity are important, but don't be intimidated!!!
      because i find quality writing much better, and i won't be a stickler on amounts of paragraphs or
      whatever. this is for fun, not for posterity. just, give each other enough to write about and to move
      the plot forward. do your best, and i'm sure i will be head over heels for your writing! c:

( โœฏ ) ' two !
      please directly message me for any reservations. reservations will last 48 hours, and that's only for you
      to get a rough idea up on the form thread. i do expect forms and such, but they don't have to be super
      pretty or anything, just enough for the others to be able to know your character and get relations.

( โœฏ ) ' three !
      congratulations,,, this rp was created by a bisexual person. and, if you don't respect gay rights,,, i am
      here to say that you should pick a different rp. i have no tolerance for the intolerant and you will be
      asked to leave if you aren't respecting pronouns, ethnicities, or sexualities- no hesitation. blm.

( โœฏ ) ' four !
      characters aged around their twenties , i'll be a bit flexible on this, but for now that's what i'm
      thinking. also, anime-mange faceclaims, thank u.

( โœฏ ) ' five !
      discord is encouraged! i love meeting new people and this way it will be a lot easier to discuss
      relations and ask me questions. oh, and if there's any drama related to discord, let me know
      and i can address problems for you. momma guh will help you.

guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป'๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:12 am

xxxxxImage
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      xxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      xxxxxx๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ !
        played by open.
      xxxxx๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น !
        played by guh-huh!
      xxxxxx๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ !
        played by open.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ต ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€ !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:16 am

xxxxxxxxxImage
        played by open.
        played by open.
        played by open.

guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:17 am

xxxxxxxImage
        played by open.
        played by open.
        played by open.

guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:27 am

xxxImage
        ex-team valor member.
        played by open.
        ex-team mystic member.
        played by open.
        ex-team instinct member.
        played by open.

guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ”€โ”€ ยป ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป'๐‘บ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ !!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:47 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xi
    xi
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

( โœฏ ) ' 11/12 spots open.

discussion/form thread: here
      discord: coming soon.

(please dm guh-huh! before posting on either thread. <33)
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me