🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™π™‰π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™‡π™” ━ !! ” 〉

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™π™‰π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™‡π™” ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:03 pm

x
x

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      it was common knowledge among celestial beings and earthly immortals alike that
      there has been a war raging in hell for the past millennia. the demon kings 'were 'l
      eft to their own devices to resolve their conflicts between the north and south 'sid
      es of hell, but after so many years of non-stop battle, the malicious miasma that h
      ad accumulated had started to seep into the mortal realm. natural disasters had 'b
      ecome commonplace in areas where they didn't naturally occur, and 'humans 'were
      facing complete extinction for reasons they couldn't understand. in a state of 'eme
      rgency, the heavens had sent down a group of angels down to earth, and the two d
      emon kings were forced to the surface by otherworldly means, 'their 'closest 'aides
      following close. the aim was for the angels and the lesser earthly deities to 'act 'as
      mediators and help resolve this thousand-year-old conflict in an attempt 'to 'restor
      e order to earth. this went as well as one would think, knowing that demons and a
      ngels naturally do not get along. the heavens, however, refuse to let both groups t
      o return to their respective homes until this conflict is completely 'resolved, 'force
      d to blend into human society until further notice, much to the dismay of the 'eart
      hly deities who work so hard to protect humans from the forces of both heaven an
      d hell. and if things couldn't get worse, three human siblings with true sight had st
      umbled upon the group of immortals mid-weekly-negotiations, and if they aren't cl
      osely monitored (read: held captive), the truth of this world could 'be 'revealed 'to
      human society, and the consequences wouldn't be pretty. '────────────── 🟊

x
x
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™π™π™‡π™€π™Ž ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:31 am

x
x

one. make sure to be caught up with the site rules two. this is a semi-lit/lit 'rp 'so
      i expect around 300+ words per post three. make sure you're able 'to 'post 'around
      once or twice every two weeks four. realistic fcs only please five. the rp 'is 'set 'in
      tokyo, japan. the non-human fcs don't have to reflect this, diversity is heavily 'enc
      ouraged! six. i'm gonna be honest the non-humans are probably gonna be in tip-to
      p shape, top of their game power wise so yeah they can be a little op but 'dont 'go
      over-the-top and start killing other people's characters without permission 'or 'like
      time-travelling idk, they probably won't be extensively using their powers 'on 'eart
      h anyway seven. reservations through pms 'or 'discord, 'i'm 'a 'little 'selective 'eigh
      t.
      you have 72 hours to drop your character basics in the discussion thread or i will
      remove your reservation nine. three characters per person max, one from each fa
      ction, make sure to know your limits ten. discord is mandatory! eleven. i encoura
      ge drama <3 'have 'fun! '─────────────────────────────────── 🟊

x
x
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™‘π™€π™‰ ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 am

x
x

π™Žπ™€π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π™ˆ
      the de facto leader of this grou
      p, this 'six-winged 'angel 'of 'lov
      e, light and 'fire 'is 'particularly
      bitter about being sent down 't
      o earth, feeling forced to aban
      don their duties at god's 'side 't
      o help 'resolve 'this 'stupid 'war
      sera, -8000, he/she/they
      hera
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π™„π™Šπ™‰
      an angel of intuition, often see
      n offering guidance to 'the 'low
      er ranked angels. they 'are 'mu
      ch kinder than the seraphim, b
      ringing a sense of order to 'the
      group of angels, and calming t
      he 'seraphim ''when ''necessary
      amyas, '25', she/her
      silver
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π™‹π™Šπ™’π™€π™
      the power is an angel of 'power
      and defence, one of heaven's 'f
      inest warriors and a 'keeper 'of
      history. they are rather 'tempe
      ramental and hostile towards t
      owards the 'demons, 'though 'n
      ot 'without ''good ''justification
      satsuki, 6800+, she/her
      woodland

π™‹π™π™„π™‰π˜Ύπ™„π™‹π˜Όπ™‡π™„π™π™”
      this angel is none other than th
      e guardian 'principality 'of 'toky
      o, an angel of time and 'blessin
      gs. they tend to live amongst 't
      he humans, 'currently 'accomm
      odating the visiting angels. not
      by choice much to their dismay
      sunny, 3000+, she/her
      miko
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€π™‡
      being one of the ruling angels r
      esiding on earth and 'a 'protect
      or of human life, the 'archange
      l convinced the 'principality 'to
      let them enter the group when
      they heard of 'the 'high-ranked
      angels 'coming 'down 'to ''earth
      vivian, '24', he/him
      kim
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€π™‡
      the angel is by far 'the 'younges
      t and least 'experienced 'of 'the
      group. the archangel brought 't
      hem along, 'considering 'the 'an
      gel a disciple of sorts. they are
      a guardian of humans and natu
      re, 'and 'come 'off 'a ''bit ''naΓ―ve
      basil, '19', he/him
      taeyong

x
x
Last edited by kafka ` on Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:19 am

x
x

π™‰π™Šπ™π™π™ƒ 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂
      the king of the north side of he
      ll. they are greedy, arrogant an
      d obnoxiously smug. they 'were
      the reason the war in hell start
      ed in the first place. though 'se
      emingly unfit as a ruler they've
      had the least losses in 'the 'war
      daniel, 7000+, he/him
      miko
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Ώπ™π™†π™€
      the northern king's strategic ad
      visor, one of the few reasons w
      hy the north has made so little
      losses in terms of 'numbers. 'th
      ey are calm and 'level-headed,
      and have been dealing with 'th
      e 'northern 'king 'for ''millennia
      ilia, -4000, he/they
      hera
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π™‹π™π™„π™‰π˜Ύπ™€
      only 'a 'prince 'in 'title, 'they 'do
      n't actually hold any blood 'rela
      tion with the northern 'king, 'th
      ough they tend to act like 'unru
      ly siblings around each other. 't
      he prince is one 'of 'the 'north's
      most trusted 'war 'commanders
      casimir, 1000+, he/him
      kim

π™Žπ™Šπ™π™π™ƒ 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂
      the king of the south side of he
      ll. 'they're 'temperamental 'and
      wrathful. 'this, 'combined ''with
      the obnoxious nature of the 'no
      rthern king, 'kickstarted 'the 'w
      ar. if they 'weren't 'so 'prideful,
      the war would've ended sooner
      dahlia, '25', she/her
      pan
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π˜Ώπ™π™†π™€
      the grand duke serves 'as 'a 'lea
      ding general of the 'south, 'com
      manding the largest number 'of
      legions within the 'territory. 'th
      ey are the king's right hand, 'th
      ough who's to 'say 'they 'haven't
      been handling info to the north
      hei, '25', he/him
      silver
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™Œπ™π™„π™Ž
      the marquis is a sneaky one, se
      en as a 'trickster 'and 'a 'demon
      who quite frequently 'uses 'und
      erhanded 'tactics, 'earning ''the
      south many victories. they're d
      eeply loyal to the king, sensing
      something 'off 'about 'the 'duke
      blake, '23', he/him
      taeyong

x
x
Last edited by kafka ` on Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒ ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:01 am

x
x

π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™π™€
      otherwise known as mother nat
      ure. this earthly deity 'has 'nurt
      ured the earth for as long as 'th
      ey can remember, and the mias
      ma seeping in from hell 'is 'grea
      tly affecting them and 'subsequ
      ently 'weakening ''their ''powers
      name, age, pronouns
      saturn
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ
      otherwise known as the grim re
      aper, they tend to the 'dead 'be
      fore the angels take 'them 'to 't
      he pearly gates, and have 'a 'kn
      ack for knowing 'when 'one 'will
      die. the miasma has made 'thei
      r ''workload '''ten '''times '''larger
      kaliya, '24', she/her
      pan
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€
      otherwise known as 'the 'cupid,
      fully responsible for belief amo
      ngst humans that soulmates ex
      ist. for the record, 'they 'don't,
      cupid is just an extremely 'goo
      d matchmaker. they 'think 'the
      war has 'gone 'on 'for 'too 'long
      jace, '28', he/him
      kim

π™€π™‡π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™
      the eldest of 'the 'three 'human
      siblings that unfortunately cam
      e across the immortals. after 'l
      osing their parents, the 'eldest
      took it upon themselves 'to 'rai
      se their siblings. they're the re
      sponsible 'and ''protective ''one
      himari, 23, she/her
      danjo
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π™ˆπ™„π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™‡π™€
      the middle sibling, they're very
      skeptical about this 'whole 'ord
      eal, fully believing 'that 'they'v
      e just been kidnapped by a 'bu
      nch of lunatics and not 'a 'grou
      p of immortal beings. but in hi
      ndsight, things could be worse
      miko, 19, she/her
      taeyong
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      π™”π™Šπ™π™‰π™‚π™€π™Žπ™
      the youngest 'sibling, 'still 'very
      much in 'their 'angsty 'teenager
      phase. very prone to 'bursts 'of
      anger and doesn't know when t
      o keep their mouth shut, all ba
      rk and no bite. this is mainly 'a
      coping 'mechanism 'if 'anything
      takuya, 17, he/him
      woodland

x
x
Last edited by kafka ` on Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™π™π™Ž ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:14 am

x
x

x
x
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ sunny ━ 001 ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 am

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      ☼ ──── π˜Όπ™Žπ˜Όπ™π™„π™€π™‡ ── 'π™Žπ™π™‰π™‰π™”' ────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxthe principality β˜† mentions ; sera, basil, satsuki, jace, daniel, dahlia tags ; vivian, amyas wordcount ; 1425
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsunny was regularly told by her angelic peers about how she didn’t match her human namesake, being far too cold and unapproachable to be associated with the sun, too blunt with her words and too uncouth with her actions and methods.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe’d never deny this, simply responding with a shrug and a bored expression on her face, not particularly phased by the words of the angels that didn’t make an effort to stick around for long enough to experience her version of warmth that so little had the luck of experiencing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas the years of her eternal life moved along, sunny found herself growing into her name, her coldness being less and less prevalent as she felt as though she was finally settling into her life as a principality down on earth, having everyone she ever found herself loving at arms reach, and having the city she was so keen on protecting thrive under her guidance. as long as she minded her own business, she thought, and fulfilling her duties, everything would be fine, and life would continue being as blissful as during her days as an earthly shrine maiden, and she would continue to grow more open and letting her walls unravel as more years went by.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhowever, life had always moved in ways to inconvenience her. she had learned this the hard way on several occasions, and either due to her naivety or her misguided optimism, she would always think that things couldn’t truly get worse. and of course, she couldn’t have been more wrong.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxall the warmth that sunny had accumulated over the years had suddenly seeped away and had been replaced with a frigid and bitter anger that she had never felt in her life. everything that she had worked on throughout her life began slowly crumbling away as the miasma from hell had started to make itself known on her beloved surface realm, the chaos it brought with it was something she couldn’t have possibly prepared herself for, despite having had witnessed the rise and fall of several civilisations and he destruction that wars have caused amongst the humans.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand despite being the one who had sent an angry complaint to god asking them to use their so-called omnipotent powers to set the demon kings straight and to end this damn infernal war, she hadn’t expected for god to send down the high-ranking angels down to earth and forcing the demon kings out of hell in order to talk their problems out, with their powers being relatively nerfed when on earth and all. not to mention, sunny had definitely not expected god to order her to accommodate the high-ranked angels until the conflicts have been solved between the kings. and it was known far and wide amongst the heavens that a certain principality in tokyo wasn’t too fond of any angel from the first or second triad.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto hell with becoming a warm person, because apparently fate and circumstances refused to let her live a quiet and peaceful life. alas, it would be a lie if she said she didn’t work better when she remained cold and unapproachable like her peers had described her, less people had the guts to disturb her and her work in tokyo, but whatever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhence her current predicament, a month after the angels had descended and onto their fourth meeting with the demons to try and reach a compromise between the north and the south, which at this point was starting to become less and less possible with how daniel, the north king, operated and how dahlia, the south king, responded to his workings. sunny was generally an optimist and believed that anything could work with a bit of patience and effort put into it, but the conflict between the demons was beginning to look completely hopeless to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand now she was running late to said meeting, because of course one of her cats (curse you, sir bartholomeow) had decided to knock over one of her vases that had homed a pretty bouquet of flowers that one of her students had gifted her a week ago, and sunny refused to leave the house until she cleaned up the stray pieces of ceramic. she’d ushered sera, satsuki and basil out of the apartment and urged them to go to the warehouse where they held their meetings before her, while amyas stayed behind with her and offered to help clean (bless her), and of course vivian stayed behind too, though not to clean, but to pester sunny. which, admittedly, was not out of the norm, considering that the two angels were often connected by the hip and rarely seen apart, and part of sunny had fully expected vivian to stay behind, for if he left along with the other angels she would’ve been put in a sourer mood than she’s already in.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut now, a voice at the back of her head was seething with annoyance, telling her that maybe it would’ve been a better idea to make vivian go with the others, if only to take care of basil, because frankly sunny still held very little trust in sera, and satsuki could barely take care of herself in her human form.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit was too late to complain now, stuck in the car behind a line of traffic as the three of them were undeniably late, amyas sitting beside her in shotgun will vivian sat in the backseat (without a seatbelt, mind you, despite how many times sunny had repeated for him to put it on, but what could she do) wearing an identical shirt to sunny because he’d insisted they’d match, and sunny had the backbone of a shrimp when it came to vivian. at least amyas was here to keep her somewhat sane.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthey wouldn’t be too late to the meeting if it wasn’t for vivian forcing sunny to stop the car every ten minutes to buy things to eat from a range of shops and cafes that the archangel spotted from the car window, and to reiterate, sunny was extremely weak when it came to vivian’s requests. but whatever, we don’t have to talk about that right now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe shot a brief glance at the backseat of the car where vivian was sat through the rear view mirror, the heaps of snacks that they bought for the rest of the warehouse group (minus the demons, no offence) sat idly besides him completely untouched, nothing out of the norm. even when the three of them had ordered food and drinks from the cafes they stopped by momentarily, vivian hadn’t touched any of the food. and while any other normal person would be concerned and confused at why he wasn’t eating, sunny had unfortunately known him for the past three millennia and was used to it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ€œxueer,” she warned, noticing the mischievous glint in his eye that usually meant he was up to no good and was probably planning to ask her to stop at another cafe he found, turning her attention back to the road (not that it had moved at all in the past ten minutes), β€œthe next time you ask me to stop the car, i’m going to kick you out of the apartment for at least a week.” it was a valiant attempt to put her foot down, but they both knew that the threat was empty, like most of her threats were.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe set her attention to amyas besides her, β€œmind letting sera know that we’ll be there in around…” she faltered as she glanced at her watch and then at the long line of traffic before turning her attention back to amyas, β€œ40 minutes.” her tone was rather defeated, and she had to purse her lips to prevent a tired sigh from escaping her, a task near impossible for her as the headache she’s been sporting since the morning only seemed to be getting worse as time went on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkeeping everything and everyone in check was unsurprisingly exhausting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut who would be stressing over everything if not her? at that thought she reminded herself to send a text to jace, a simple β€˜how are the humans doing?’ just to make sure everything was in order and that the meeting ran smoothly, or as smoothly as it could with the demons being hopeless in her eyes. she just hoped that no one else was running late and that everyone that’s supposed to be attending is already there and present.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif only she knew of the storm that was approaching them.
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ xueer 01. blaming my feelings ━ !! ” 〉

Postby mtuan, » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:47 pm

.. π˜π” 𝐗𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍. π™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™„π™‰π™‚ π™ˆπ™” π™Žπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™€ π™Šπ™ π™Žπ™€π˜Ύπ™π™π™„π™π™” !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€

(tags) sunny, the
      clown car (mentioned)
      (misc.) self indul
      gent < 3
      everytime i dont write
      for a bit, i forget how
      to write tho
      1,530 words
      mtuan, kim mtuan
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚

└───────
𝐀
𝐊
𝐀

𝐕
𝐈
𝐕
𝐈
𝐀
𝐍

The idea of yet another meeting with the demons of hell crosses Vivian Yu's head every once in a while as he floats about in a home that was not his (-yet he'd become so familiar with). The unpleasant taste of bitterness hangs off of the archangel's tongue, the ever-nagging sensation never ceases somewhere in the recesses of the angel's mind, and the feeling of aching chests and sagging shoulders because the burden has become so great never dulls; it all culminates into a ball of stress that circles around Vivian's physical being- every little shift and reminder bouncing about as if to mock him for being sent down to Earth like this. It's not abnormal for the archangel to be down here, but like this- this cause- it wasn't the usual walk in the metaphorical park. How many meetings has it even been? Oh yeah, only four. Yet the war feels like it's been eternities long. (It has.) A disruption to their lives that the archangel himself otherwise would never have bothered with.

Ironic, how in every other scenario that could have unfolded across Vivian's path, he would have been more than happy to waltz about his way through Earth. Dressed in their odd lil 'fits, chatting with all the weak lil mortals that called this place their home. The 'young' man himself certainly had made his own habit of it; visiting Earth long ago with the same mental notes to heckle in the name of amusement in mind. Historically, Earth had been a fascinating past time. A little escape from Heaven's chores when the Seraphim had become a little too unbearable in his usually strict I-have-a-stick-up-my-ass ways; an escape from his duties when he'd been assigned the worst of tasks (-they really weren't all that bad, but Vivian sure enjoyed the sulking on his part). A little piece of heaven (haha-), the place he'd first caught sight of someone who Vivian regarded far higher than he did of even the Seraphim himself.

Though really, would anyone even be surprised that he did? (The hope? No one. The angel made it plenty clear he hated the chores, the random 'lowly' assignments- oh how he enjoyed pawning them off to the lower angels in favor of swooping down onto Earth for some down time instead.

Now-- how funny that, something so mundane and sweetly innocent to the archangel had recently turned into something so sour with strife. As if it needed to be established- said aloud, the last meeting had been brutal. Heat rose and tempers broke, the little group of immortals soon added three naΓ―ve mortals into their conversations.

It was a mistake. Vivian wanted to protest.

But they knew too much. The rebuttal came at lightning speed.

We'll figure it out... somehow. And the subsequent result? Three innocent humans left to witness the frightening conflicts warring just below their very noses. Oh, to be blissfully ignorant again. Instead of risking their delicate little human lives in the immortals' game of chess.

With a soft, weary sigh, the archangel wanders his way through the kitchen of his "roommate's" living space, movements lacking the intent they normally did. With a zombie-esque languidness, Vivian passes the dishes in the sink (-chore one, to be assigned), the messy living space (-chore two), and the trash (-chore three), before backtracking towards the table; where a little bowl of grapes sat. Somehow, Vivian distinctly recalls the way Sunny always just happened to cut fruit and leave it out. Odd.

A soft grumble of protest for said fruits bubbles as if on reflex when the man's gaze settles, but he's prompt to ignore his own stomach in favor of whisking away; footsteps dragging across the floor, heavy like the dense cloud weighing above his head. Vivian manages to step away from food in favor of heading in the opposing direction instead, tossing out all thoughts of eating. Sustenance was for mortals. I've long since left that world.

The archangel doesn't emerge again until just shy of an hour from the scheduled meeting. Dressed in a crisp heavily patterned dress shirt of black and gold, the sleeves buttoned only quarter of the way up, tucked into pair of tight-fitted black pants to match, Vivian too soon finds himself crouched over his choice of shoes, rummaging through the closets of a house that's clearly not his. Softly, the angel finds himself, humming, as he plucks a pair of boots out of the neatly placed displays. Around his neck adorns two fragile gold pieces- and around the wrist, a watch (purely for aesthetics, of course).

Delicate, slender fingers run through dark locks one last time, as if to smoothen out any stray strands and flyaways. A small spin on the angel's toes and- he looked good. If Vivian did say so himself. (Maybe a little too good, came the smug afterthought.)

Maybe even good enough for Sunny to agree--

-Not that that was a thought Vivian often. (God, he really shouldn't be having them, anyway. Sunny had better things to worry about it and Vivian never sought out the approval of others.)

Somewhere in between the time of the meeting and everyone's preparation for the aforementioned mess, fate seems to have better plans for the entire lot of them; in a flash, the group is split between cleaning some stupid vase and being sent to the warehouse first. The archangel stayed behind, of course. Not to help clean. No. The man was absolutely not going to kneel and clean shards that were sharp enough to slice his hands (to reiterate- absolutely not). But he sure did enjoy "supervising" their handy work.

Even as he watched the others sweep up broken shards and fallen petals, he distinctly made a mental note that the flowers within the now-broken vase had been some fool's gift to Sunny. Something about some student of hers gifting her flowers just a little bit ago like a lovesick dumbass (and maybe he was exaggerating a little).

At least it was good to know that Sir Bartholomeow agreed, with Viv, that the student was just some idiot and took care of the situation with his own regards. Not- not that Vivian cared about the flowers, not at all. (Heh...) They were nice though, the angel could give them that.

But that seemed to be the only break in luck Vivian would be having, otherwise. Shoved into a car to travel to the meeting, the angel doesn't even have the pleasure of riding in the front passenger- deigned only to the back passenger, where said angel refused proper safety.

Sitting with his legs daintily crossed, Viv doesn't bother with the seatbelt sitting slack against the side of the car door; his arms cross and the young man slouches against the seat. The nagging protests from the front call like distantly faded waves crashing somewhere in the back of the archangel's mind when he catches the fabric of the driver's shirt in the dappling light shining through the car windows. The exact same shirt he was wearing in that moment. Something akin to pride swells within Vivian's chest for the briefest of breaths; not that they were- or he even thought they ever would be, anything more than the former shrine maiden and the angel who just wouldn't leave her alone. (A damn lie that they would continue telling themselves.) A slight cough and the adjustment of Vivian's own shirt is the only indication of his thoughts. Thank god that the god of love had already moved onwards with the three kids, jesus.

Minutes passed by. Disregarding the already growing pile of human junk food by his side (that he also wasn't going to elaborate on at the moment or touch), the sight of a vibrantly green, frog-themed cafe catches his eye. Something about the tropics passes by and before Vivian can open his mouth and make another request─

A sharp voice cuts through, as if Sunny could read his thoughts and practically see the chaos unfold. The nickname isn't one used by many- or often. Vivian- Xueer- chooses to disregard it, despite the affection warming his fingertips. In favor of retorting, that is. "But it's a cute cafe and I'm sure they'll have stupidly themed desserts- besides, you wouldn't dare. You'd miss me too much to kick me out for that long, I'd say even five minutes is a stretch~ Besides, I have keys, remember?" Vivian is quick to shoot back, never missing a beat in their little banter-tango that had been dragging on for far too long. Millenniums even. "If you wanted to separate from me for a bit, I could have gone with Sera and Jace and the humans to the warehouse earlier when the vase broke- but you didn't want me to leave. Had to keep me by your side, right?" Along with an almost mockingly sing-song voice, the Chinese man also makes an effort to jingle the keychain currently clipped through his belt hoop as if to further prove a point.

"Not that we need more proof that you couldn't live without me, but we're matching even down to the keychain, my love."
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ β€œ jace 01. the cupid's first choice ━ !! ” 〉

Postby mtuan, » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:55 am

.. 𝐖𝐄𝐍 π‡π”πˆ ππˆππ†. π™”π™Šπ™'𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” π™Šπ™‰π™€ 𝙄 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™, π™ˆπ™” π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€

(tags) takuya,
      sunny, sera (ment
      -ioned), siblings (
      mentioned)
      (misc.) my nosy
      father < 3 ;; he has
      a thigh tattoo i hav
      en't been able to ta
      lk about- ill do that
      here!! < 3
      1,430 words
      mtuan, kim mtuan
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚

└───────
𝐀
𝐊
𝐀

𝐉
𝐀
𝐂
𝐄

Hazy light filtering through the semi-sheer curtains leading to the cupid's room outlined a silhouette of a man so flawlessly in the late morning sun; as if even the sun itself hailed the cupid in all his glory, the said man doing nothing more than being settled into a swivel chair within his own living quarters. The pale golden hues of the sun crawl slowly through the room, across the flooring just before the window, and up to the peaceful man; as if reaching for him with yearning hands, yet he sat just out of reach from even the sun's bated pining.

Like unrequited love for love himself.

Somehow, Jace Wen dozed on. Blissfully unaware to warmth's gentle longing for him to rouse.

Yet the cupid only stirred half an hour later, when the sun's rays had finally crawled up his toned chest and settled upon illuminating his face instead. With a groan, Jace's arm subconsciously flies up in an attempt to shield his still-closed eyes from the harsh intrusion, face turning away as if it were second nature to react so. Weary eyes refuse to flutter open initially, protesting the natural progression of the mortal world's daylight hours.

Soon enough, however, love does.

And he does, only to gently pick his head up from the headrest of his chair, eyes still tired and narrowed in mild annoyance. Taking in his world through an equally sleep-laden gaze, Jace finds himself ultimately sitting up from his slouched seat and running deft fingers through a fluffy bird's nest he called his hair. A soft groan emits from somewhere in Jace's chest as he realizes he'd slept far too long in a position that would only result in the soreness of his neck (-because he could feel the way his neck stretched with every slight shift away from its original position). Simultaneously coming with the awareness of the stiffness in his body, the cupid vaguely notes the way he'd fallen asleep in his chair in nothing but some pair of sweats he'd worn just the night before and-- a subsequent shiver runs down his spine as he suddenly notes of the temperature shift.

With a grunt, Jace stands from the chair he'd accidentally dozed off in and takes a step towards the window where the sun shone. Well defined arms reach for the ceiling in a big stretch and the cupid stifles a yawn as he approaches the window sill. (Jace still ends up yawning anyway.) A soft mound collides with the cupid's foot and for all the celestial jobs a deity carried- one of the most mundane of Jace's living habits just happened to be the piles of laundry lying about in his home. Briefly, the man knows he should feel at least a little bit sorry for the humans shoved into his messy private space with him. But love never expected to have guests over-- it wasn't exactly appropriate for a cupid to have company. Distantly, Jace cringes at the very fact that he had to shove his things under the couch and tables to make his living quarter a little bit more bearable for the three siblings.

Hopefully they wouldn't find the "quaint" studio apartment too insufferable; from the bare minimum appliances in the kitchen (-because Jace, of course, preferred buying out for one, rather than cooking) to the overwhelming number of blankets and pillows and articles of clothing scattered around the rest living space (-because who was to stop him from coming home after a long day of matchmaking, only to drop like dead weight into his couch instead?).

Yeah, thank god I usually live alone. And that the mortals aren't staying for more than hopefully a couple days-

A day passing by meant little to someone who'd experienced countless, too many, in his "life time". But to a mortal, a day could signify so much-- and oh yeah, he still had the three siblings to check in with. Vaguely, Koshimizu Takuya comes to the forefront of Jace's mind- the young boy toying with the idea of loving death itself. How interesting. For a mortal to fall for the very concept that their predecessors had been so afraid of for centuries. Jace shakes his head, but an amused smile tugs at the corners of love's lips. Leave it to these three particularly unfortunate souls to love the wrong people.

Not that Kaliya was bad, of course.

Jace found her quite interesting, himself─

In the most platonic of ways.

But of course the mortal boy, the weak little human, falls for the grim reaper.

It's with only this musing in mind that Jace forces his body to go through the daily motions of a mortal in this world. From washing to dressing, all things that seemed oh-so-mundane to a deity of his age (and he doesn't mean his biological one.) Still, love makes it an effort to throw on some loose white button down that the deity hadn't even bothered to button correctly and swaps his sweats for some pair of jeans. Mortal fashion, of course.

Although Jace had never been one for strict rules or uptight plans, somehow the man makes it a point to arrive at the scheduled meeting on time. The usual semi-lazy gestures replaced by a sense of urgency as he ushered the three siblings along. Perhaps it was because he had some scoping to do- some observations to be made over his humans and their love interests (typical cupid-nosy behavior). Or perhaps simply because the deity had no desire to be admonished by the Seraphim when he walks into the warehouse even a minute later than agreed. Or perhaps it was a little bit of both- a combination of excitement to know what the others were thinking and the wariness for Sera.

As soon as the little group had settled into the abandoned warehouse in preparation for the meeting to come, Jace doesn't hesitate to not-so-subtly elbow the 'kid' by his side, "So, you gonna tell me what's going on in that lil head of yours? Or am I gonna have to pry it outta you?" the cupid jokes, eyes bright, but curious nonetheless. "I mean-- may or may not already have an idea, but you're gonna tell her right?"

Leaning in a little bit closer, as if to avoid any prying ears from eavesdropping into cupid's taunts too much, excitement and giddiness dance behind dark, rich orbs. "It's her isn't it? I can tell- it's the angel that walked your dreams when you were still a child?"

Like a nosy father or parental figure, the cupid couldn't help the overwhelming curiosity for Takuya's love life that washed over his being. As if this was what he'd been assigned to do- what Jace had been doing for centuries on end. Being the being (ha) that found each human their 'the one'. Like gently hand-picked selections made with love (heh). Perhaps one could go as far as to say that it was a hobby... of sorts for the cupid.

And of course, poor Takuya wouldn't have been the center of Jace's nosy pickings if he'd caught wind of the boy's sisters' interests too. Unfortunately for Takuya, it's just that the cupid hadn't quite picked up, yet. If they even had theirs eyes set on anyone, that is.

"Just make a move before this lifetime ends will you? Sunny has kept me waiting long enough for her to make her move, already," the faux elongated whine emphasizing the 'y' at the end only further fueled Jace's superficial dramatics. As if it'd help his case- and if not that, then surely the overly fake pout falling upon the cupid's lips would surely do the trick; he takes on an almost slightly mocking gestures- clearly the man doesn't take any of this very seriously, other than teasing poor Takuya over his rather eccentric interests.

"If only she would just-" The sound of Jace's mobile pinging rings through the fabric of his pocket cuts the cupid off midsentence in favor of fishing his phone; a muttered 'excuse me' falling from his lips involuntarily at the interruption.

Speak of the devil, huh?" Jace grumbles, eyes skimming through the text. Nothing of interest to note, unfortunately. Sadly.

Still, he gives the poor woman the courtesy of an answer;

good enough? i suppose.

how are you and viv? any updates?

stop being so slow!!

also hurry up, you're gonna give Sera an aneurysm at the rate you're going.

... but mostly hurry up and confess already!! I know something is up, young lady.

mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my star [001]

Postby `silver » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:23 am

π€πŒπ˜π€π’ πŠπ€ππ„
tags; sunny, vivian, sera mentions; the demons location; otw to the meeting word count; 751

The sound of glass shattering slackened the once taut shoulders of Amyas whom had just finished cleaning up the scattered remnants of dried kibble that littered the kitchen floor. The cats were on strict diets of single cup fulls of food to which they swiftly protested with their unanimous cries and now Sir Bartholomeow's sudden test of gravity. Amyas never imagined she'd be settling into the life of a human so easily, even with her given experience of living beneath their radars for so long in comparison the other angels and dominions. The act of blending in had transformed into something more than just routine visits to ensure that the demons weren't causing any further strife than the humans could handle (they always seemed to bounce back from them somehow), melding into the very manner in which she conducted all of her actions and reactions to the world around her. From beast to man, sent down from the heavenly realm above to the tumultuous lands of what some call paradise and others deem to be hell - Earth, the middle ground.

Enough with all of those thoughts though. Amyas swiped a washcloth from the nearby stove, dampening it a bit before heading over to where Sunny was trying to pick up the larger shards of glass with Vivian not too far, surveying the damage. "Here, Sunny, don't grab 'em all with your hands you're gonna get cut." They were immortal, any wounds they suffered or pain that was inflicted upon them that wasn't from another of their kind or a demon would be easily ignored, but that didn't mean they shouldn't take care of their human forms. "We're gonna be late either way, might as well not worry about it, y'know?" She comforted the angel without meeting her eyes as she drew away to find a broom and dustpan that might help them pick up the smaller pieces.

Amyas soon found herself gazing out of a car window, cocking her head a bit to mouth a soundless 'wow' at the static line of traffic they seemed to be stuck in. It wasn't even rush hour at this point, so why were they all stopped? Shifting in her seat, she pulled out her phone to text Sera about his own whereabouts when her phone already buzzed to life with a message from him. At this point he was probably somewhat annoyed with their lateness, she guessed, so perhaps a phone call so that he could hear they were in the car would be better. "Hey Sera! Yeah, we're about.. forty minutes away, we got caught up in traffic." At this point, Sunny is using her usual tone with Vivian and he was taking their multitude of detours in stride which Amyas honestly couldn't help but scoff at in amusement at their banter while Sera's transactional tone rang in her ear, denoting that he likely wasn't very happy with them. "Speaking of a cute cafe, did you want us to bring you something? We might as well try to make up for the trouble." Even Amyas couldn't tear her focus away from the fact that they were already so close to the giant frog cafe, her own form of curiosity burning while she offered Sunny a look of reassurance and gesturing that it would be fine. It would be their last stop and with bringing Sera one of his usual quad Americanos with the blonde shots, surely he'd forgive them of their sinful delay in getting to the meeting. "Don't worry, we'll be there soon, it'll be be fiiine."

"Since you guys are so inseparable, I could hold our spot in traffic while you guys duck in and grab Sera a drink? Maybe an iced coffee for me as well." Amyas grinned at the disapproving tone that she heard before ending the phone call quickly, knowing that they'd have to face the wrath of the big scary eyeball of an angel if they really didn't get a move on. "They might even give you guys a discount for matching and it'll be the final stop too." She looked between them both curiously, her eyes bright with child-like excitement. Amyas truly did want to go in with them, but all things considered it might be better if she went in on her own just because she knew she'd take her time to scour every interesting nook and cranny - unless.. Sunny wanted to park?
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me