「 ───────── 𝘊. 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘮 ; ── 」

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

「 ───────── 𝘊. 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘮 ; ── 」

Postby sneezes » Sat May 01, 2021 1:02 am

██████
██████

∟ All parts of the plant are toxic, especially the seeds and roots, and especially when ingested. Under the
right conditions the plant grows quite rapidly during the growing season and can reach heights of 8 feet (2.4
m), with a long penetrating root. The plant has a distinctive odor usually considered unpleasant that carries
with the wind.
          . . .

Veil has fallen.
      Banau has fallen.
        Orolaga has fallen.
          Cólle. Leósia. Perpigny. Bellescar. Oxmire. Mausar. Roalieme. Béssion. Cuenea. Alziledo. They all fall.
The world slowly begins to rot. It begins with the water, now tinted a rust shade of red and no longer drinkable. The creatures have
no sustainable liquids without purification first - purifying creatures cannot keep up with the demand, and the animals begin to go
next. Vegetation grows wild until it can no longer pull nutrients from the ground, the sun, and they begin to die. The ground dries,
the food withers and all that is left is the undoing rot that sets in.

From the skies, the seas, the caverns - the Ancients cry for their lost land as they succumb to faithlessness, as the very soul of the
love they gave to the world rots with the rest of it. And the Ancients, too, are lost in the Calamity. The people are gone, the creat
ures are gone, the trees are gone - oxygen is stale and water is nothing more than liquid blood of the World bleeding out.

The Gods are gone and the Shadows come in and swallow the souls until they, too, have no more to feed upon. And in their final
moments they consume themselves in dying flames and all is nothing once more.

And nothing cries out, for it made this world and took this world just the same.

But these are just stories of a future - perhaps not this one. You pull the curtains from your window and the light filters in, and
the birds sing and the wind blows and the songs of the earth are still a loud and clear hymn - everything gits from the Gods that
watch over you with their benevolence and love.

It is time to begin your journey. Deep in the dark, you hear it - in the recesses of your soul, there it remains, empty and hollow
and begging to be fixed, filled - an inescapable void. Something is in the air, metallic and unnatural - it is changing. The World
feels it, but it is not yet too late to fix. Here, nothing is set in stone - and only the bravest of hearts will do what is needed.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Sat May 01, 2021 5:45 pm

██████
██████

∟ All parts of the plant are toxic, especially the seeds and roots, and especially when ingested. Under the
right conditions the plant grows quite rapidly during the growing season and can reach heights of 8 feet (2.4
m), with a long penetrating root. The plant has a distinctive odor usually considered unpleasant that carries
with the wind.
          . . .

Welcome to the World. Here, there are many creatures to meet and befriend on your journey. We call them Pokémon.
It isn't quite so simple, though. First, we should begin with the basics. In the World, all life has a Soul. The Soul is wh
at gives life what it needs to, well, live. Without a Soul, only Nothing is left.

Pokémon, too, have souls. Each Pokémon has a unique soul that determines just what kind of Pokémon they are! Not
like genetic codes, or even something like determining the color - Souls go much deeper. These Souls are capable of
linking with other souls to form a contract - a strong bond between the two parties. By creating a contract, Pokémon
become apart of the Soul of their partner - these people are known as Summoners. Capable of containing the Soulbon
ds of Pokémon, Summoners are rather rare. By forming these bonds, Summoners are capable of calling forth the creat
ure housed in their Soul through the contract and partnering with them to fight, play, or enjoy one another's company-
each Soul and pair are different!

It has long been spoken of in various religions about the Summoners and their Destiny. It is said that one day the Shad
ows will feast upon the World and then themselves in the end times - the tales speak of Summoners capable of bondin
g with the Gods themselves, coming together to put an end to the Shadows. It is every child's dream to become the he
ro summoner - to finally put an end to the Lord. And yet, none have come so far.

Yet here you are, if by some twist of fate.

Within you, there is housed a power unlike any other - the peers you surround yourself with, the choices you make -
Destiny plays a heavy hand in this Fate. Welcome to the World as you know it, and goodbye as it begins it's metamo
rphosis. May the Gods bring you peace on your journey - to your Soul.

Just-... Try not to kill one another before you make it farther? Honestly, this is a bit of a ragtag group - that's what
makes the stories so exciting, though, isn't it?
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Sat May 01, 2021 6:03 pm

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

with the wind.
          . . .
fire - legendary - gender - jen
not the best summoner around, but their unyielding faith leads them strongly despite their low leveled summ
ons compared to some of the others. bright and exuberant.

ice - legendary - gender - gealbhan
they've bonded with a legendary, but something happened in the past that leaves them unwilling or unable to
summon anymore. their soul is clouded with something dark.

water - legendary - gender - kalo
they have strong summons, but they don't know how to properly use them. despite this, they still think they're
a hotshot, and want everyone around them to know as well.

dark - legendary - gender - karasu
a rather nice individual despite mostly being capable of soulbonding to the darker pokemon. they're not that
strong compared to some, but their well-meant heart usually helps.

grass - legendary - gender - lin
they're too nice, too gentle, too kind. cautiousness that errs them the wrong way sometimes and a back bend
ing so far backwards it's a surprise it hasn't snapped in two. they'll learn - the hard way, probably.

flying - legendary - gender - guh
they're absolutely not optimistic. they don't even want to be here, it seems like, but here they are. for one
reason or another, they have no qualms letting everyone know they don't believe in winning.

poison - eternatus - gender - syb
scary and intimidating and absolutely apathetic - but they still somehow have soul bonds despite all of these
traits. they're blunt to the core - strong, though.

fairy - (m) diancie - gender - matty
fairy is the greatest...... at pulling pranks and general mischievousness. with an adorable little laugh but a
nasty streak of tricks to play - how exactly are you fairy again?

fighting - zamazenta - gender - saturn
stoic - absolutely impenetrable in any sense. the responsible one who doesn't take crap from anyone, not ev
en their own mother. brutally stares you into submission with disappointment in their eyes. ow.

psychic - legendary - gender - viv
slightly reserved to themselves, quiet. sometimes it's hard to remember they're right there with you. their
bonds may or may not reflect this, but they get along regardless. somewhat lonely, it seems.
Last edited by sneezes on Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Tue May 04, 2021 12:32 am

██████
██████

with the wind.
          . . .

001. one role per person!

002. up to 8 pkmn per person, but it varies on the role - i recommend starting with five or less.

003. discord kinda is mandatory because there's more info on there.

004. pm me to reserve a role.

005. 300+ words, no need to 1k it here if you don't wanna!

006. animanga fcs pls

007. forms aren't required bc i'm lazy, but discord information is necessary if you decide not to
make a form! it's one of the two or both! the form thread is here!

008. discord link will be sent privately to the accepted users
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me