「 ➬ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 ♫ ✰ 」

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

「 🗡 001 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby ghast. » Sat May 02, 2020 8:43 pm

( 🗡 )t𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕
        ( role bassist )( location airport?? )( tags everyone hehe )

xxxxxrich? nah, rory wasn't rich, he was just... comfortable. as if nobody had worn a tux to the airport before. it's a fashion, thanks for asking. it took a few minutes of explaining and the dude interrogating him let off, stepping back and letting the man pass. he stepped through that scanner-thingy, but stopped when it buzzed. and then it kept buzzing, and buzzing, and buzzing, and...

damnit.

it was his goddamned alarm. the one with that stupid song, now it's real or whatever. white lies' most popular song. funny to think it's been what, two years since they split up. two years since he's spoken to some of them and two years since he's seen most of them in person. two long years of constant messages about how he should get the band back together, or rants about how they should've kept it going for the fans. they didn't see the last few months, weeks that consisted of nothing but the others screaming above rory's head as he practiced some dumb bass riff. when they wouldn't get any work done because they couldn't work when they were all together. with a huff, he rolled over and gave a few choice words to the device as it continued on it's mindless screech, fumbling with it for a moment before it shut up. he favored to bury his face in his pillows rather than get up because what was the fun in that? a headache was threatening at the back of his head and if he got up now it'd only get worse. he'd only be a few minutes late, anyway. true rory fashion. adderall and a lack of sleep combined had him looking like a zombie.

but he couldn't keep the crooked, dopey smirk from his face as he stepped into the airport. excitement and the coffee he'd chugged had him restless, had some little girl in line for bag check-in staring up at him like he was the kid. the high he was on only fell through because of that rough-lookin' little muscly dude at the tsa who cocked an eyebrow as the machine buzzed as he walked past. ugh. his keys were nestled in his back pocket. but the guy just waved him off with a tatooed hand and rory gave a thumbs-up, catching a cocked eyebrow from the man as he turned back towards his job.

rory's black outfit complemented the manic excitement radiating off him, not caring to make eye contact with the passing faces. so many emotions, so many memories just flooded back in the way that he could only remember from his childhood. that feeling of staying up all night with a friend, laughing until the sun rose. and then the sun spread it's greedy hands above the horizon once more, and you begged their parents to let them stay just one more night. when the band split, he felt that kind of collapse. the awkwardness that followed them leaving. he didn't know if it'd be better to reach out and say something or just let it be, set off as his own act.

a hand rose to run through his hair as his trademark sunken gaze searched the quiet airport. it was nice to get away from the crowd, and as much as he loved his fans he wasn't really into running the risk of meeting one of them. he maybe sortofkindof was the one who leaked the reunion tour with a liked post on twitter - and when he tried unliking it and ignoring the questions, the fanbase only took it upon themselves to message him, what, ten thousand more questions? true rory fashion. heh. he still didn't get how to use social media.

he could feel his heart nearly stop, nearly collapse in on itself with the familiar figures of five people, and for a split second he almost wanted to run back the way he came. but some tiny lil' woman gave a scoff, and then a few grunts when he didn't keep walking. he wanted to scream but nothing came out, favoring instead to take a few long strides towards the group. mal, marley, don, ozzy... and anne. that same crooked grin once more lit up his face, and he brought a knuckle to his eye, rubbing the fatigue away like he was dreaming.

"my god, it's been so long," he snorted in his dumb northern accent, letting a hand slip around anne's shoulders in attempt to make it a little less awkward for her. "how have you all been? can't believe it's been two years already, huh."
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「 ➬ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby danjo » Tue May 05, 2020 7:31 am

TO BIAS ████████████

location; airport⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ tagged; everyone ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ feeling; chaotic

god, it had been so long, too long, since toby felt pure anticipation in the pit of his stomach. it was a feeling he couldn't even come close to describing, a feeling so intoxicating that it could make him dizzy with bliss. he got his fill every time he'd step on that stage, with the lights nearly blinding him and the loud cheer of the crowd ringing in his ears. he wouldn't trade that feeling for the world. though, the three coffees he had chugged that morning sure weren't helping.

after the band fell apart so did he. the four years of blood, sweat, and tears had been ripped away in less than a second. white lies had been toby's source of purpose and comfort for so long, and without it he simply didn't know what to do with himself.

he had tried so hard to replicate he thrill. a flurry of wasted time and two unsuccessful solo songs later, he had given up. rumors of the reunion immediately piqued his interest, his manager didn't even have to say one word before toby eagerly agreed. he didn't care about the tension and drama that was sure to come, he just needed one performance to make up for lost time. selfishly, he hoped it would be enough to convince everyone that the band belonged together. though, after years of heartbreak and unspoken feelings, he figured their history was too complicated for that ever to happen.

toby could hardly contain his excitement as the airport came into view, the taxi he took rolled to a stop. he grabbed his bags and opened the car door without a second thought, the taxi driver cleared his throat in annoyance, and shoved his hand in toby's face. "oh, right." he scrambled and reached in his pockets for some change as quickly as he could. the last thing he needed was to run off without paying the poor man, who clearly deserved a raise.

once again he flung the door open, setting his bag on his shoulder and hurrying to the doors. true to his minimalist tendencies, he wore simple grey sweats and a slightly oversized hoodie which just so happened to sport their old logo. even though he loved his fans, and was eternally grateful for their support, he couldn't help but feel relieved that no one knew him. things were likely to be chaotic with any crowd, and a smooth transition was all toby could ask for on this particular day.

soon enough five blurry figures came into view, and he had stared at their backs on stage enough times over the years to recognize exactly who they were. he quickened his pace seeing all of them huddled together; it was no surprise he showed up last. punctuality had never been high up on toby's list of priories.

he approached them with a renewed sense of caution, perhaps the nerves were getting to him. this was a moment he had anticipated for years, yet now that it was actually happening, he couldn't stop the dread that filled his stomach. still, he put on a wide, easy grin, and greeted them as if the last couple years had never even happened. "what's up guys, long time no see." and just for a moment, the world had settled.
danjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ➬ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby kieranwilcox » Tue May 05, 2020 9:37 am

━━━━━ [ ✵ ] ━━━━━━━ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐕 𝐎 𝐍 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

around ten minutes passed, his music still playing through his ears. donavon looked at the sky through his sunglasses, the sun was still up. as the singer was listening to music, a familiar beat played through his ears. his own voice playing over the speakers in his airpods, it was their very first single, ‘now it’s real’. a slight scoff filled the air, ‘oh the irony...’ don thought to himself. there he stood, listening to the band’s most popular song, waiting for them to reunite and go on one last tour. it was almost sad to think about all the drama that tore the group apart. donavon beat himself up about what he did, staying up late thinking about what he could of said or done to prevent all the drama. donavon’s cheating scandal was the tipping point for the band, it put everything into motion that led to the band breaking up.

it felt like it was just yesterday, when they were all in high school, having band practices in his garage. somehow, don always ended up being late to band practice that was held at his house. where his mother would bring them danimals yougurt smoothies and her signature lasagna that everybody loved. he missed the days where the band would practice covers of their favorite indie band at the time. the band would practice for hours at a time, having practices right after school. it all seemed so far away but in reality it was only a few years ago. in the end, it all payed off in the end. although, nobody could have predicted the downfall of the band.

donavon continued to listen to music until he saw a car pull up, at first he couldn’t tell who it was. he hoped it was toby or anyone that wouldn’t make things completely awkward. don moved his sunglasses into his hair, pushing his light waves back. a familiar face emerged from the car, it was marlowe. things were a bit always between them but it wasn’t too bad. she looked different from the last time he saw her, her long black hair changed to a lighter brown, it definitely suited her. don smiled at the woman as she walked toward him, in that he realized that the band was going to be here real soon. “hey!” he said, trying to make things less awkward. it’s been so long since everything happened, but the tension was still there. don pulled into the embrace, giving marley a little bit of a squeeze. after pulling away from the embrace, he took the airpods out of his ears placing them into his pocket. “good, i mean as good as they can be i guess.” he replied with a slight shrug, he was being completely honest. ever since his breakup with ankaa, the band drama, and his mother’s passing. it’s been a long, depressing two years, but don didn’t want to get into all of that. “how’s life been treating you?” don asked, trying to ease the tension.

a few moment later, don saw mal and his face completely dropped. donavon pulled out of the hug, his brown eyes focusing on the drummer. he couldn’t help but feel the anger build up inside of him, it was quite visible on his face. donavon bit the inside of his cheek as mal walked toward the two. his expression complete changed, glaring at the man as he spoke. “hey.” don said simply, he looked at his old friend. he looked different, skinnier, his signature smile fading. it was weird to think about how their friendship fell apart after the cheating scandal. donavon still feels that malachi could have minded his own business during the whole thing. there was a few moments of awkward silence, donavon looked at the clearing, hoping that someone else would come and cease the awkwardness.

donavon felt his heart sink when ankka arrived, she instantly ran to mal. no surprise. there was no way that anne would have forgiven marley, especially if anne hasn’t gave don the time of day. donavon’s scowl faded, it turned into a neutral expression. he had no idea what to say or how to greet his ex-girlfriend of almost a year. donavon desperately missed her, he thought about her all the time. there hasn’t been a day that’s passed where don didn’t think about her, she was his anchor. the only girl that actually could tie him down, he didn’t realize it then but she’s all donavon wanted. the past two years have been hard without her, especially when don lost his mother. “hey anne.” don replied, guilt and a hint of sorry in his eyes. the last time he seen her was when siris managed to get the two on a blind date. donavon ran a hand through his hair once again, putting his sunglasses in his pocket. he tried to surprise the emotions that he was feeling inside.

just as donavon was going to speak up, he heard the voice of one of his closet friends. “siris!” he called before the 6 3’ giant cane running towards the group with open arms. the five of them were brought together for an awkward embrace. donavon didn’t see himself being smashed against mal and anne but there he was. almost stumbling backwards, he couldn’t help but laugh. a genuine laugh as siris basically screamed in their ears. “omg si, it’s been so long!” don joked, knowing damn well that the two went out for ice cream. they called it ‘sundae funday’ and took a photoshoot with don’s coffee flavored ice cream.

one after one the band started to show, first it was rory who popped up.a smile appeared on don’s face when the man walked forward the group. “what’s up, yeah i know...two years since we’ve all Ben together, it feels like it’s been longer.” don told the group, looking at everybody until he made eye contact with anne. he pursed his lips, it was like he didn’t know how to act around her. a few moments later toby appeared, don broke the eye contact with anne to look over to his friend. “toby!!!! better late than ever.” buckling at his own statement. he knew toby was always late to things, it wasn’t much of a surprise. don was glad that his right hand man finally arrived. “the whole ba-” don started before we was cut off by what sounded like a screeching whale.

around ten teenage girls came running full speed, usain bolt style, toward the band. “ohhhhhhhh.... here we go.” don said, thinking out loud. the whole band was probably thinking the same thing. they group of girls basically surrounded the band, some with tears in their eyes, others screaming their heads off. they were all speaking at once, “omg! omg omg!” he heard one say, “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” the other screamed. donavon was overworked with emotion, wondering who leaked their location. no one should have known that they were hoarding a plane right now. most of the band had around two girls screaming in front of their faces. from the hours of media training, he knew he had to be friendly and kind. as much as he wanted to get in the plane and leave, they really couldn’t be rude to the fans. “PLEASE RUN ME OVER!” he heard, “CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE!” the girl in front of him yelled, shoving a phone in his face. donavon chuckled, clearly overwhelmed with the screaming girls. “yeah...yeah of course! you girls are lovely by the way.” donavon said, lying. he didn’t want to deal with fans right now, but it was a part of the job. he took the phone from the girl, taking a selfie with her. donavon flashed his signature smile at the camera before handing the phone back to the girl.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ➬ .o2 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby Jubee » Tue May 05, 2020 10:50 am

⊱────────── 𝑶𝑺 𝑰 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 ────────────────────────────────────────
        locationairport! | rolepianist | taggedall his old fwens 🥺
      "y-you g-guysss ──" osiris blubbered through his sobs, dragging the sleeve of his sweatshirt across his face to dry the ever-flowing tears. "i c-can't believe we're ALL he──" his emotions stopped short as both toby and rory approached. an even weirder rush of feelings crossed his features as he eyed the two, the tips of his ears flushing red as he struggled to form words. any words. like, even a hello would have sufficed. after another awkward moment, si settled on a modest nod to the two of them and huffed a sigh. he soon realized he had abandoned his suitcase before he even made it to the group and noticed one of the plane's attendants glaring at him, maintaining perfectly disdained eye contact, while he scooped the disheveled luggage onto the plane's cargo hold. oh, uh. oops. he offered a sheepish grin of apology and quickly returned his attention to his best buds.

"sooooo, the UK, huh?? when's the last time you've been back there?" he offered roarke a bright smile in hopes of rekindling their prior friendship. it still stung to think of how quickly their relationship was tarnished by the band's breakup, and siris hoped to gain some closure as soon as possible among his bandmates. if they were to spend 8+ hours in the same cabin miles high in the sky with no method of escape, they might as well jump at the chance to clear the air before any saltiness could surface. well...in a perfect world, anyway. osiris's feelings were still hurt, even years later, and he couldn't resist the urge to punctuate his question with some signature sass. ankaa seemed busy enough, so he leapt at the opportunity: "or were you overseas this whole time? that would explain why i never got a text back." before he could even fix his face into something snarky, innocent, or a carefully calculated combination of both, a spine-tingling screech filled the air and siris winced. his muscle memory from years of ear-popping crowds shrieking before, after, and sometimes during a show kicked in and he quickly covered his ears until the hysteria died down slightly.

"literally how could i have forgotten about this." osiris rolled his eyes, mainly at himself, as a few girls grappled at his shirt sleeve, his waistband──whatever they could reach, really. he stiffened and tried his best to avoid eye contact with any of the fans, instead sending a pleading gaze to ankaa. with a few awkward shuffles, he slowly began peeling himself out of the girls' grasps and closer to the band. a few solutions played through his mind as he inched away from the fans ── 1. he could direct their attention away from his lowly status as pianist and toward don or ankaa, the faces of the band, and use the distraction to abscond into the plane; 2. he could reach out to one of the groups' bodyguards and pray they handle the crowd; OR 3. he could stand very still in the center of his friends and simply hope the fans forgot about him. while he considered each of the flawless, foolproof options, a few more fans joined the fray and began an ominous group chant:

"GROUP PIC! GROUP PIC! GROUP PIC!"

"uh──" brows furrowed, siris froze and began protesting, though his voice became quickly drowned out by the power of obsessive teenage determination. "i don't think we have the time for──"

"GROUP PIC! GROUP PIC! GROUP PIC!!"

"w-wait, uh..."

"GROUP! PIC!"

oh, boy. before he knew it, osiris was sandwiched between rory and toby, his favorites. there was barely room to escape, let alone even attempt an actual group picture. as the camera flashes poured in, he sighed and chewed on his bottom lip. definitely should've just gone with option one.
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marlowe 002

Postby summerxstars » Tue May 05, 2020 11:48 am

marlowe williams
22, bisexual, location: outside plane, tags: the group (:

marley looked up to don and gave a half-smile shrugging. "it's been okay, i've been living with that girl that dropped me off sav and keeping a lower radar and kind of hiding from the world but its been good to me, i've been trying to keep an easier life" she said with a shrug. she didn't really enjoy getting worked up and kind of avoided it at all costs it was kind of obvious just about everyone knew about her struggle with anxiety and it worsening after her parents and consistent nightmares. she'd obviously had a lot more time to put herself at ease but still you can't just expect the past not to be lingering. especially after this.

she looked up to see everyone else arriving. mal made her heartache just a little more than she cared to offer. she missed the old fun they'd had and she really didn't want to be mad at him anymore but she simply just didn't know how to reconnect and she hated that. her entire life had been focused upon her trying to reach out more and hide less. and here she was not knowing how to refocus on a friendship that was so worthwhile. but before she could give herself guts, she then saw anne who went straight for mal.

she could feel her nerves creeping in and the memories of her and don and the way she'd betrayed her ex-best friend. she pushed past her own thoughts despite the urging bug in her to get her to just hide from the world. she pushed it just enough to speak out the words. "hey anne," she was bright and sweet and simple. she usually would've hugged the group but suddenly the space she'd felt had felt so left as well as the confidence sav gave her. so she fell into the shadows of her mind again, as usual, a trick that needed to be punched out of her. she hated it, drove her absolutely crazy but she couldn't really get past it as no matter how hard she tried to reach out constantly something prevented her from succeeding in every task.

she then heard a newer voice, rory. she had always enjoyed his company and the fact he didn't treat her like an outsider. they weren't too close because marley and him never really wanted to affect anne any further than the damage she'd caused so they'd never gotten too close but they'd kept in contact. she gave him a smile and a quick hug of brief courage even following with an innocent tone and the words hi! before turning to hear the brightest and bubbliest voice, siris. she'd loved him and he'd always given her a big part of amusement except the constant teasing of her height. she giggled as he made his arrival she would've given him a hug but her attention was quickly lost as toby came and a whole crowd of people.

people weren't really very attached to her from her days in the band. as she didn't play a role on stage and simply had kept more to the shadows until she, of course, had falsely rumored of what she and don had done and framed it upon anne. she groaned as her entire body was moved by all of them being forced into a picture. she was easily a girl who you put in front of the cameras and smile always looked real and genuine. so she portrayed her part just fine. she sensed anne beside her she wanted to talk to her but not in front of crowds like this. especially cause that wouldn't be fair to her or really either of them.

whenever they all were pulled apart she eased back a bit looking for an escape. these teenagers weren't really her job to manage as the rest of the band were the loved ones she was more the manager so to speak and none of the kids really got in her way unless they wanted to gossip. she'd realized how awful she'd been. and because of it and really had been more focused on raising truth and positivity which was highly focused on upon her twitter and instagram accounts which were always pictures of her having fun laughing and with positive captions and fun messages.

so whenever she was bombarded and asked for gossip it almost killed her now. a few years with the friends she'd made had allowed for some maturity but clearly not enough. she took a massive step back grabbing her stuff and slowly making her break for the plane. but she took to standing by one of the guards and making a small chat with them to keep herself from being recognized. she refocused to see and began to wonder how in the heck these kids had managed to find them. she'd assumed majority had gone her somewhat privately. but then again she really didn't want to know, so she quietly hissed "who accidentally leaked where we were." she slipped on sunglasses and began to tug at her hair that was long and just fidget with it incapable of just standing. of course this all mess had to happen before her meds could kick in. so her confidence, for the time being, was a bit more than dead, more realistically long gone. but she was soon thrown back into the mess by girls and forced to smile and take pictures. she easily wanted to be sweet so she did and gave them hugs that were genuine and gentle but deep down on the inside she felt like she was being tortured.

an incident similar had happened to her while in cali and to say at the least it ended drastically. she was taking a picture with a gorgeous younger girl probably sixteen a post in which she was later tagged in. she looked it up to simply read the caption which was filled with unkind words and called her "she seemed so fake don't believe these lies," and filled with nasty other words. it'd kind of made her despise people that she wasn't close to or simply people acting like they wanted to be around her but she'd also accepted this fate right now because this crowd had been clearly summoned by love for the band. a crowd of this size there was no other way. she just prayed it would end soon and that another day of guilt and hate for herself wouldn't be today.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 🗡 002 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby ghast. » Tue May 05, 2020 3:50 pm

( 🗡 )t𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕
        ( role bassist )( location airport?? )( tags everyone hehe )

xxxxxit took a few lazy demos and that band he tried to bring together, with their single self-titled album 'this sucks', to realize he was pretty much nothing without the rest of his ex-band. white lies' own pretty boy rory mason, with his poisonous smile and chaotic sense of charm. he didn't want to fully admit it but he missed them - even the ones who probably hated him at their last meet. hell to it, hopefully the toxic feelings or words they shared in the past would be pushed behind them. he could see the last member of the band to arrive, toby, and he bit his lip. no harsh feelings, he reminded himself, but he couldn't muster anything more than a slight nod. at least marley made it a little better, giving a hug and a welcome.

he tapped a free hand on the side of his sweatpants, standing awkward for a moment before slipping it into his pocket, alongside his phone. hell if he knew how to use it. looking back up, his pale brown gaze was met with that of osiris'. with the quirk of an eyebrow, he listened a little lucidly, a little unsure. their relationship was pretty jagged as the band split, and rory wasn't going to go against his manager's wishes when he was directed to leave it. but out of anyone, si might've been the one he missed the freakin' most. hell, they were literally best friends. "yea," he murmured, thinking for a moment. "been a while. probably not since.. y'know." the band split up. that's what he meant, but it was a lot easier implying it than just flat out mentioning it. "oh, shut up," he grinned with a quiet snort. "you know i don't know how those phones work. probably forgot to give you a contact, or whatever. i dunno."

he'd wasted a bit of time mindlessly teaching himself to use social media, but it never really went anywhere. he'd add a few hundred people on snapchat when the notifications became annoying and then never really think about them again. thing is, when you accidentally snap a messy pic of your foot as you're walking, and you accidentally tag it with the airport you're in and accidentally post it to your story then the people who added you can see it. and they can follow directions to the airport you're at, where they can then attack you and the bandmates you haven't seen in forever when it's already super awkward.

the chanting of their fans became loud, swallowed the rest of the airport and he cursed himself. how did they even get in? wasn't there, like, some gate they had to pass through to get this far? wouldn't they have to get through tsa too? would've helped if he realized sooner that there was a certain danger that came with leaking the tour. his thoughts were swept away as he was, folded into the crowd as they tugged at him, at his black sweatshirt, begging for pictures and signatures and autographs and... as he was being shuffled from fangirl to fangirl, he could make out the pitiful faces of his bandmates. he could also make out the harsh faces of few around him, like he could read what they were thinking. gonna yell at me too? that one, single time a woman who claimed herself to be a fan of his decided to follow him home, he did get pissed off and he did offer a few choice words. and she did spread it, and he did do his best to give an apology. but that apology wasn't good enough for some, and their disapproval trailed him wherever he went.

"how'd you--," he began, but was drowned out by someone dragging him down towards them. 'ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU,' reverberated through his nearly empty skull, along with the ever-present 'MARRY ME,' and above that the familiar, 'I WANT YOUR PICTURE.' "yea, yea..." he tried, trying to motion for them to chill. teens and their idolization, huh. he was only fully aware of where he was when he was pushed against a wall adjacent to si and toby, the chanting finally comprehensible.

'GROUP PIC! GROUP PIC! GROUP PIC!' rory brought a hand up, ran it through his hair and sighed. he wasn't getting out of this, was he? at least he had ozzy - if you could consider talking two sentences after not speaking for years friendly. and don't get him started on tobias, who he wouldn't offer any more to than a few stolen glances as he faux-grinned at the girls giving an impromptu photoshoot in the middle of the goddamned airport. good going, rorz. first day back and you've already organized a riot.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ANKAA - 002. ✰ 」

Postby fire. » Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm

✽⊰ ANKAA BLACK
      ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      [ vocalist ] [ tagged: the squad ] [ mentions: fans ] [ w/c: 1,167 ]

her eyes met her ex-boyfriend's as he greeted her back. the sadness and guilt she found there made her knees buckle a bit and all she wanted was to run to him, hug him, and tell him it would all be alright. but that wasn't possible right now. the brunette knew they had to talk about all of this sometime and ankaa really wasn't in the mood to spend the reunion entire tour trying to avoid him; just like she'd been avoiding him these last few years. I'll just talk to him when we're in the air. that way, i won't chicken out and run home like the last time i tried to talk to him on si's "friend dates"... she thought.

a cry that anne thought resembled a beached whale was heard resonating throughout the plane and ankaa smiled as si waltzed into the cabin. she'd seen him a couple of weeks ago for their monthly "cuddle buddy movie nights"; but her friend always had to be the dramatic one. a small shriek which was promptly followed by a laugh escaped from her mouth as the man pulled all of them into a group hug. "siri, you know i love you and all, but do you always have to be so dang dramatic?" anne asked with a bright smile. god, she missed smiling. they all pulled back and while anne was sill laughing softly at osiri's drama, she felt an arm curl around her shoulders. anne didn't hesitate before throwing herself into rory for a hug. "rory!" she cried with a smile. the tiny girl ruffled his hair before smiling and relaxing just a bit. knowing that he was here to protect her in case anything happened (verbal or otherwise) made ankaa's defenses drop marginally. it was just amazing what nostalgia and friendship could do to a person. and when tobias walked in anne (just as everyone expected by this point) nearly tackled him to the ground in a hug. what could she say, she was a hugger "you're such a jerk! how could you disappear like that without even a text?" she said with a teasing smile knowing full well that she and her best friend had just hung out a couple of days prior.

she looked around the cabin with an easy grin on her face. they were all here. they were all together. if you dismissed the small differences in the appearance of several members-- a haircut here, a tattoo there, some dyed hair-- it almost seemed like the clock had turned back to two years ago. but decisions were made. words were exchanged. and things had certainly changed between all of them. there was a lot of tension in the room. for one, she'd greeted everyone with an enthusiastic hug except for two. second, she'd barely spoken a word to marley (especially when her ex-friend had greeted her as if nothing was wrong), and the tension was so thick she didn't even think a sword could cut through it. but anne lost her train of thought as an excited scream ripped through the air.

the small girl went immediately to rory and tried to use him as her human shield against the literal swarm of teenage girls who were currently coming at them at an impressive speed. remind me to never make one of them angry enough to start chasing after me... she thought before wincing at the memory of the band's breakup to years prior. ... at least in person. she concluded and gripped her faux "older brother's" arm tightly as the girls started swarming around him asking for pictures and autographs even some marriage proposals were heard in the mix. there was once a time she loved this. she loved to give her fans what they wanted. her blinding smile would be plastered across many Instagram posts as her fans often recognized her. and although people recognized don way more than the rest of them, she was noticed a fair amount too. however, it seemed like some of the girls were making a point to avoid her. thankfully, none of them made any snarky remarks about- what she hoped- was a long-forgotten incident. but ankaa was still approached by some and was asked for pictures. she was having a small and surprisingly pleasant conversation with a girl before siri pulled her arm in an effort to get her in place for a group picture.

ankaa found herself thinking back to three years ago. they would be often spotted together and most of their pictures were taken as a group. so much so, that they even had their own "formation". and seemed like old habits died hard when she found herself smiling a bright and genuine smile at the camera lens while she stood sandwiched between don and rory. and as much as she hated herself for it, she felt quite at home being so close to the former. his cologne being the same as all those years ago. he was home. but right now, she was on vacation. and wouldn't be returning until god knows when. on top of that, the brunette knew this whole mess had to be rory's fault. it didn't take a genius to know that as bright as he was, the poor guy didn't know how to use snapchat to save his life. but what else was new? after a couple of shutter noises and some flashes, the crowd thinned out. the adrenaline was rushing through her bones and she sucked in a couple of deep breaths. see ankaa? nothing to be worried about. those girls didn't call you out or start cursing at you. maybe they've forgotten.. maybe this tour can really be great. her bottom lip found itself between her teeth as she nervously scoffed. she'd been so afraid. maybe everyone could lay their false prejudices down and let her enjoy this tour.

she heard the girls' screams and cries as the security finally caught up to them and escorted them out of the plane. within a few minutes, she found herself sitting in a window seat (her favorite) and glancing out. the pilot said there were just a few minutes left until take-off and she felt as ready as ever to go to europe and perform again. but, she wanted to dismantle at least some of the tension between the band beforehand. especially if she was the one involved. and what a better way than by confronting people in an airplane? granted, it wasn't her brightest idea, but she needed to let some things go. her eyes wandered over everyone taking their seats and getting settled for what would be a very very long flight. she missed them. she really did. and she would do something about it. so, with that attitude, ankaa rosalie black sat down and tried to convince herself that talking to the only man she'd every loved was a good idea waited for a good moment to talk to don.
fire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ➬ .o3 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby Jubee » Sat May 09, 2020 4:24 pm

⊱────────── 𝑶 𝑺 𝑰 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 ────────────────────────────────────────
        locationairport/finally on the plane! | rolepianist | taggedall da bbs
      okay. alright. this wasn't the first time osiris and the band had dealt with rowdy fans, and evidently, it wasn't going to be the last either. cool. no problem. they'd been in worse situations, and at least in this one, there was a legitimate plane there to quite literally whisk them away. all they had to do was figure out how, exactly, to dodge the onslaught of teenage angst and idolization and safely stow away in the plane's cabin. hm...

ding! a lightbulb suddenly lit up in si's brain, a cheeky grin spreading across his face to show it. from the looks of it, there were roughly 4 dozen fans gathered around the band. with 7 bandmates and a 10-meter walkpath leading to the airport runway and the plane's entrance staircase, all they had to do was simply──

"O-SI-RIS!!!" osiris jumped at the sudden growl that interrupted his thoughts. "wha──?" he looked over his shoulder to make eye-contact with the displeased security guard. "get on the plane!" he barked, vigorously motioning for the group to board. a few guards had finally made their way to the tarmac to fend off the raging teens, but who knew how long they'd be able to hold back the crowd. he could see ankaa already boarding the plane like a smart person and quickly turned back to the remaining five. "oh. oh!!" another lightbulb went off──this one actually useful──as osiris reached for rory and toby, the two on either side of him, and latched onto their sleeves. "alright, let's go!" he sped toward the plane with a similar gusto as earlier when he first reunited with his buddies, chancing a glance back over his shoulder to ensure don, marley, and mal were following as well. it was a familiar sense of exhilaration, one he hadn't felt in literal years and didn't realize he missed as much as he did. he pounded up the stairs leading into the plane, taking them two and sometimes three at a time, until he could feel the cool air of the plane cabin, hear the gentle hum of the plane's engine, and see the warm smile of one of their flight attendants. siris raced to the center aisle of the plane and plunked himself down into the cushy middle seat in a row of three, and in an instant the rush of the invasive fans and emotional drama melted off him.

"we did it~" he chirped happily, legs draping over the arms of the seat to his left and head perched against the armrest to his right. "we were almost killed by fans and we aren't even on stage yet!" he laughed lightly at the thought and sat up to tap at one of the tv screens on the back of the seat in front of him. "so i'm thinking we start with frozen and end with lion king. or should we go for the feels right off the bat? maybe up?" siris kicked off his shoes and tucked his lanky legs under him. "unless you guys were thinking of more of a die hard moment."
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marlowe 003

Postby summerxstars » Sun May 10, 2020 2:43 pm

marlowe williams
22, bisexual, location: plane, tags: group, (but open to speak to anyone)

marley smiled to the girls waving them off and they squealed like little babies running off. she grabbed her bags again and boarded the plane. she waved to the guards who smiled back at her. suddenly, despite taking her meds a wave of nauseous overcame her. her body felt like puking she did too. she subtly ran over to the bathroom and closed the door locking it quickly behind her. she puked into the toilet, groaning after taking a deep breath sweating. she flushed it down and sat on the floor of the bathroom. she dug through her bag retrieving her childhood stuffed animal. it was stupid the thing was on its ends it wasn't in bad condition just looked like it'd been around awhile. she held it sighing. she took deep calming breaths.

but her mind couldn't help but think and remember. she was supposed to be on that plane too. her and her sister. but instead, they had to help out one of their close friends of the family. so they'd gone to their house helped them with something, getting some dog off the streets. now it seemed pointless dogs were always on the streets. she'd wished she was there with them always thinking maybe she could've stopped it. the thought was wrong it was awful to think even in her mind. god, she felt like puking again. and before she could think she did again. she took a deep quivering breath flushed it washed her hands and splashed her face with water. she tucked her stuffed animal back into her bag wanting to slap herself in the face at that moment so kind of before she thought through it she did. she mumbled in pain as it left a bright red mark. "you fool," she sighed shaking her head. she was fine. this wasn't the same. they were gone. they'd been gone. she was with her friends.

she walked back out with her bags beside her. she gave the two bits of luggage that she didn't want with her to one of the guards who took it to wherever they put it on these planes. she rose her eyebrows at siris rambling on about all the disney movies that he was going to force rory and toby to watch. she giggled. he was so cute...he may be a giant but his mind was the capacity and capability of an eight-year-old. she took the row behind them sitting on the one towards the aisle so she didn't have to look out the window and give herself a heart attack. she had a fear of heights as well and she'd probably hit panic mode if she realized how high up they were. she took off her shoes sliding them under her and whipping out a blanket from her bag a big black fluffy one. she also went for grabs of her bear although hid him under the blanket. she grasped it between her knees and curled up in a ball. she was quite good at making the most of tight spaces. although this was far from a tight fit plane. very well spaced out and the room was just enough for her to curl up and fall asleep. she always slept with her knees close to her chest and her arms wrapped in a bear so she was happy she'd be able to scoot the back of her seat enough to just pass out. she slept a lot. more than most people ever could. she slept on anyone and everyone and had been teased for it multiple times and slapped for it.

mars pulled out her phone texting sav. "will be taking off soon, love you have fun with your old pals xx and see you in awhile much love -mars," she sent it and scrolled through her Instagram looking at all the beautiful people she followed and had met multiple times. she'd made a lot of friends so accepting this offer it was kind of hard. as much as she missed the group she often felt like an outcast and pathetic for what she did and most of the time there she didn't. she felt like a teen all over again, lost in her own mind, own thoughts, and stuck in a body that was hard to be in and courage she lacked. she continued to distract herself by not thinking because her mind was a powerful thing, too powerful. she did this by being on her phone doing things answering emails, text messages, DM's, and pretty much anything you could do on a phone.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ➬ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby kieranwilcox » Sun May 10, 2020 8:11 pm

━━━━━ [ ✵ ] ━━━━━━━ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐕 𝐎 𝐍 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

oh the fans.... of course, the band owed them for their success, but still....how the hell did they manage to find them so quickly. trying to keep a smile on his face, donavon continued to sign autographs, take pictures and even record a video saying, “i love you maddie...” it was starting to get overwhelming, all don wanted was to reconnect with his band mates but the fans were getting in the way. it seemed like even more fans were coming which were even worse. donavon kept the same smile on his face, making sure that each fan got a picture, signature, or even a video directed toward a friend. it was then when the fans starting to yell out a whole mantra. ‘GROUP PIC! GROUP PIC!’ the fans yelled. his smile turned into a more nervous now, the band was just reconnecting and now they were being forced into a huge group picture.

the band was pushed into each other, don ending up right next to anne. don glanced at her for a second, feeling a range of emotions. he hasn’t been this close to her in years, he missed being able to touch her, hug her, even kiss her. donavon missed her so much. all he wanted was to get back together, have things be like they used to. back to the days where they could talk for hours, even sing together. don’s mistakes drove them apart, and he wanted to find a way to make that up to her. however, anne hasn’t gave him a chance to really tell her how sorry he actually was. tutoring his attention back to the camera he flashed a smile, a small piece of hair falling, covering a part of his forehead. don put his arm around anne, the other on marley who was also beside him. awkward much?

after about a million pictures, the fans still continued to scream. don counted to take pictures until he heard one of their security guards yelling osiris’ name. they always got si in trouble, they quickly figured out that si is usually the mastermind behind the band’s plans. the security guard was motioning for the group to get into the plane, telling some of the girls to back up and find their parents. as most of the band boarded the plane don stayed, a fan literally was confessing her love to don. all the members were in the plane as don listens to the fan, “oh no, don’t cry. hey just rem-” don was about to speak when the security guard stepped in. “you need to get in the plane already donavon.” he said, sounding like a parent. “just one second... i-” don told the man, as he gave him an apologetic smile. don was one of the most popular ones with the fans, which was fitting since he was the lead singer of the band. “nowwwwww.” the security guard said as he gently pushed donavon toward the plane. “i am so sorry! but trust me, i will remember you alyssa!” he called as he was being ushered on to the plane. in all honestly, don will probably forget about the fan.

as donavon made his way on to the plane, most of his bandmates were already situated in their seats. the singer’s eyes widened when he saw that the only seat left was right next to anne, he looked over to si. donavon grinned, just a bit, he knew that it had to be si’s work. don’s eyes drifted off to marley, who looked incredibly sick. a moment of realization hit don like a truck. her parents! he almost forgot about the crash and marley’s fear of heights and planes. walking over to her, don had a comforting smile on his face. he was well aware of how she probably felt right now, leaning over the seat he looked at her. “hey marley...” he lowered his tone, looking at her expression. “are you okay?” he asked, feeling a little stupid as he asked that. “if you need anything I’m here...and if you want to take your mind off things..i got a sick playlist if you want it.” he added, attempting to lighten the mood. he had a smile on his face, knowing that he wasn’t the best at comforting his friends.

hearing si yell out movie suggestions made him laugh, he really missed that guy. he loved the way si brought them together, he was truly the glue of the group. “i want to watch cars, you know i don’t like frozen. the little snowman guy annoys me.” don told his friend, chuckling at how stupid he sounded. although, he was being honest, olaf really pissed him off. donavon turned back to anne, and the empt seat next to her. trying to be casual, he say himself down, she luckily had the window seat. “wanna trade spots?” he asked, attempting himself at a dry joke. he knew the tension between them was real, he just didn’t know how to resolve to. after taking a deep breath, his expression turning a bit more serious, he faced her. donavon could literally get lost in her eyes, they hit the light perfectly—and to be honest, it was one of don’ favorite things about her. “sorry I just....” he trailed off for a second, wanting to say a million things. his mind was racing, unsure on what to say. “how are things? i haven’t heard from you in awhile...” don told her, restating himself from saying i miss you. don knew he had to take things slow with anne.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me