` ๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š โ”€โ”€

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

` ๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š โ”€โ”€

Postby roony » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:52 pm

x
    x

xx
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„๐’,
    ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜›๐˜ xi๐˜–๐˜xi๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜.
    ๐๐”๐“,xi๐ˆ๐xi๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐„,

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    axxgamexofxxsurvival.xxthexcausexxofxxisaidxxdisease
    narrows down next to nothing, making it all the more d
    ifficult to find a supposed cure. some are hopeful, othe
    rs are pessimistic. nobody knows if they're safexanymor
    e, or if there's even a thin sliver of silver lining at the e
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    nd of the tunnel. the small population of humans on ear
    th are left with little to no resources, forcing them to s
    cavenge for everything they have. right now, no place a
    ppears to be safe nor civilized. among the remaining ind
    ividuals, humanity is insignificant; MAY THE DEAD WALK.
    SOME BELIEVED it was an airborne disease, while others
    were convinced it was simply an experiment gone wrong.
    regardless of thexcircumstances, thexdeadxnowxroamed
    the earth, craving the flesh of those were lucky, or unlu
    cky, to continue to run away in constant fear of beingxc
    ornered by them. or, in a much more grim instance, bitt
    en. now, in the year of two thousand and nineteen, only
    a number of people are left standing all over thexglobe,
    specifically the united states. what used to be anxepito
    mexxxofxxxparadisexxxisxxnowxxaxxbarrenxwasteland;

x
    x
roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ โ”€โ”€

Postby roony » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:21 pm

x
    x

xx
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    001. all of the cs rules apply 002. granted this is a semi-literary rolep
    lay, it's expected for you to write at least 300 words, thoughxwriter's
    block is understandable 003. the amount of characters you canxhave
    is currently limitless, though this may be subject to changexlaterxon
    004. try to avoid having relationships with your ownxcharactersx005.
    there is no age limit that is required to be metx006. xforxcleanliness
    purposes, please disable your signatures both on here andxthexdiscu
    ssion thread 007. if you don't plan on being active, don't botherxjoin
    ing 008. try to keep your characters diverse; we don't wantxanxabun
    dance of the same cliche 009. drama is highlyxencouraged,xbutxplea
    se keepxitxstrictlyxinxcharacterx010. xnoxgodmodding/powerplaying
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    x
    x
roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘๐’ โ”€โ”€

Postby roony » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 pm

xx
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

TARRENCE LOWELL
      twenty-eight
      played by GOLDILOCKS

AIDEN MIFSUD
      twenty-nine
      played by BROOKHISER

EZEKIEL VONDORNE
      thirty
      played by NA'VI

name here
      age here
      played by
      xxii
      ENNIS IVORY
      twenty-four
      played by GOLDILOCKS

NORA GREY
      twenty-six
      played by EOUVORE

RUE HOLLAND
      twenty-four
      played by NA'VI

name here
      age here
      played by
      xxii
      RACHAEL CASTELLANO
      twenty-six
      played by ROONY

ALEXANDER DUVALL
      twenty-four
      played by KIERAN

BISHOP ANDREWS
      twenty-eight
      played by NA'VI

MAIA VONDORNE
      three
      played by NA'VI
Last edited by roony on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ๐‘๐„๐’ โ”€โ”€

Postby roony » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:07 pm

roony

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

` ๐‘๐„๐’ โ”€โ”€

Postby roony » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:07 pm

roony

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

` ๐Ž๐๐„๐ โ”€โ”€

Postby roony » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:38 am

x
      x
      x
      x

may the dead walk is now of
      ficially open forxbusinessx!!
      please pm me for reservatio
      ns โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      roony

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

`rachael . 001 โ”€โ”€

Postby roony » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:53 pm

`๏ปฟ ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฅ๏ผฌx๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฏx๏ผ๏ผ
          โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ age twenty-sixxxlocation forestxxtags julien, copeland โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          indenta pair of feet crumpled the dying undergrowth, giving off the slightest amount of noise. a feminine figure had taken caution to the disturbance she was creating. a frustrated look disheartened her dark features, cautiously scooting away the last few bits of the ashen leaves with the tip of her boot. the evening's shadows cast great depth over her lithe frame, as her steps gave off the illusion that she was walking on thin ice rather than safe ground. though, to say that the ground was "safe" couldn't have been further from the truth. rachael, as well as any other possibly living human on earth, were in the midst of an apocalypse. a barren wasteland. a mortal version of hell, even.
          indentbefore the world grew sick, the woman held deep passions for many things as a child. while most girls her age aspired to be dancers and pop stars, she dreamed of becoming a mechanic. she always had a knack for building and fixing whatever came her way. from helping her father out with plumbing, to getting her hands greasy beneath a propped vehicle, she could do it all. little did she know that her skills, however, wouldn't do her much good with surviving a land swarming with the undead. rachael's odds had not yet been in her favor since the outbreak. so she figured that finding a car of some sort would be beneficial for survival, picturing it as not only a form of transportation, but also shelter.
          indentbut for now, she was left to her own devices. rachael wasn't the kind of person to count her blessings every morning before getting ready for the day, in spite of the fact that she was raised into a religious family. growing up with god-fearing parents was a delicacy that she hadn't realized she'd taken for granted until now. whatever god was out there provided the only company she had, besides her misery.
          indentrachael's head snapped over to the setting sun beneath the flush of the trees. the wind grew cold the longer she stayed out in the open air, but she refused to allow her comfort to get in the way of finding some sort of place to settle in for the night. the brunette never stayed in the same place twice, figuring that wherever the scent of live flesh resided, zombies would follow. upon turning a corner, the female stopped herself beside a neighboring tree, as she let her elbow hang against it for support. while allowing her gaze to wander, her dark eyes settled on the outline of what appeared to be a car from the small perimeter of where she was standing. rachael blinked, not entirely believing what she'd seen; the one thing that she'd been searching for ever since the apocalypse began.
          indenta cautious sigh of relief whistled past the female's lips as she inched herself near the vehicle in hopes to get a closer look. she instantaneously stopped, however, upon catching a glance of two figures just behind the car. judging by the distance, there wasn't a doubt in her mind that they'd noticed it as well, and hopefully not her. without much of a second thought, rachael swung around the other side of the tree, her back pressing against it as her eyes fluttered to a close, taking a moment to read over her options. the impulsive, greedy side of herself wanted to kill them on instinct so she could have the car to herself. and chances were that it wouldn't be any safer in their hands if they weren't mechanics like her anyway. but shooting them would draw too much attention, so she thought of the next best thing.
          indentafter taking one last glance at the men, she took a few steps away from the view of the car, creeping alongside the brush of the trees until she could see the men in clear hindsight. rachael fastened the grip of her gun safely kept in her holster, pulling it out as soon as she'd gotten close enough to potentially fire.
          indent"stop right there," she announced, pointing her gun right beside one of the men's faces. much to her luck, she appeared to have caught them off guard. "drop your weapons." her command sounded slightly less threatening than before, though her intentions were still evident in her mind. if these guys thought they could get away with stealing the car, then they were clearly mistaken.
      roony

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

` maxine, one โ”€โ”€

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:07 am

แดแด€xษชษดแด‡ แด„แดสŸสŸษชษดs
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      age: thirty two - location: convenient store - tags: tarrence
      __
      maxine was sleeping inside of what seemed to look like an old sports bar. there were busted televisions all over the ground and old shattered glasses. she chose the bar instead of the car sheโ€™s been using to get around. max would much rather sleep on a ripped leather booth than another night in that uncomfortable car. maxine got up from the odd postition she was sleeping in. all she had was two pillows and a fleece blanket. even though it was better than the 2000 honda accord, she still had a stiff neck. also it would probably her first time in a few weeks she actually slept through the whole night. just the day before she spent just a few minutes clearing out he place. there was only about six to seven walkers inside the building.

it was early out, sun just beginning to rise. maxine didnโ€™t mind having an early start to the day, she had several things to do. the first thing that was on her list was to find some food, she was running low which was not good. she had about a two weeks of food left, it wasnโ€™t enough. the second thing she needed to do was to find gas, she didnโ€™t have much left, the car that max was using doesnโ€™t use much gas so she doesnโ€™t want to find another one. the problem was finding gas, a lot of the cars in the area were stripped clean. because of that she was to move which is risky.

maxโ€™s thoughts were interrupted when she heard the moaning of a dead one outside of the bar. she decided it would be a good time to start her day. maxine took a few moments to stretch, her eyes watched the door that she blocked off. walkers werenโ€™t the only thing to worry about. nowadays people were just as dangerous as the dead. maxine sighed, she folded her blanket and stuffing it into her backpack. she grabbed her gun that layed on the cool ground. the blonde put the pistol in her holster.

after maxine got herself together she decided that she was going to head south. she hopes to find a small town she could raid. max took a few seconds to unblock the door, she immidiently saw the walker that was aimlessly roaming outside. the blonde opened the door, the walker apparently heard and started to drag itself toward max. she grabbed the combat knife from its mini sheath and walked toward the the walker. maxine swiftly pierced the walkerโ€™s skull. she then out the knife back into her belt. she then made her way to her car. maxine quickly went into her backpack, finding the pocket that had the keys. max unlocked the car and went in the drivers seat and threw her backpack in the backseat.

maxine then started to drive south, she followed the road that was in the middle of a green forest. it was a nice view, she managed to see the sunrise on the drive. it was already beginning to heat up. max kept track of time by the seasons. from what she could tell it had to be early summer or late spring. so she believed it had to be may or june. either way, time really didnโ€™t exist anymore. she doesnโ€™t even know how many years the apocalypse has been going on. three years? five, seven? if she had to guess it would be four, she thought about the seasons again.

soon enough maxine came across a store. it was in the middle of no where. it wasnโ€™t connected to a town, it was a small store but it was worth it to raid. max stopped in the middle of the road, turning off the engine of the car. thankfully, she didnโ€™t have to hotwire this car and had the keys. maxine grabbed her backpack and slumped it over her shoulders. she made sure to put the keys back in the backpack. she had her whole life in that car, including all her food, she could not risk anybody taking it.

maxine took a quick look at the area, there wasnโ€™t any walkers in sight, which was good. she didnโ€™t have to worry about anything on her back at the moment. max grabbed her pistol from her holster, she still had to clear the store out before she raided it. she hoped that it had something useful to her. max started walking to the front of the store. she still had her guard up, thereโ€™s a possibility that walkers were in there or even people. before she went inside the building she peered through the clear doors, there was no walkers from what she could see.

holding her breath, maxine opened the door to the convienent store. she had one hand opening the door and the other holding the pistol. the blonde flinched, cursing under her breath when she heard the bells on top of the door jingle. she expected the door to either be locked or chained up. it was rare to find a door that was just open. it raised some flags for her. it made her believe that someone might actually be here, and they just heard her.

max looked around the place, trying to find anybody. it might just be all in her head but she just sensed that someone else was in here with her. max quietly walked down the small aisle. there was things all over the ground which made it a little difficult to actually move quietly. when max heard movement, her head turned right away. she instantly had her gun up, pointing it at the male. the blonde didnโ€™t flinch a bit, she stood straight not moving a muscle. she had her gun pointing at the guys head. she stayed calm. โ€œput your hands up.โ€ maxine said calmly, speaking loud enough for the male to hear. she clenched her jaw. it almost felt weird to speak to someone else, sheโ€™s been alone for quite some time now. she hasnโ€™t actually spoke to someone in a few weeks. she hoped the male in front of her would comply, she didnโ€™t want trouble.
      Last edited by kieranwilcox on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
      kieranwilcox

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

` the whole gang โ”€โ”€ I

Postby na'vi. » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:41 am

โ–บโ”€โ”€โ”€โŠฐโ˜…โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ก๐˜Œ๐˜’๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜“ & ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜™๐˜•๐˜Œ โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—„
        ๐™ž. loners ๐™ž๐™ž. male 30 || female 3 ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž. former USMC & US Marshal ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™™. neutral ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜. roadside ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™จ. open
        โ–บโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—„

will edit this in my loves โ™ฅ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ—‹โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠฐโ˜€โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โŠฐ ๐˜™๐˜๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜  '๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜Œ' ๐˜๐˜–๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹ โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‹
        ๐™ž. loner ๐™ž๐™ž. female 24 ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž. former RN & Pathologist ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™™. anxious ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜. forest ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™จ. rachael, julien, cope
        โ—‹โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‹

An annoyed sigh escaped the blond's lips as she smacked at her neck, little flies and gnats that hid in the morning's heavy fog buzzing around her skin. The soft clopping of the mare under her had grown to become a constant in her life, the animal's steady frame under her own, the occasional snort, snapping of twigs under each step from her muscled and heavy frame, even the whisk of her tail that occasionally caught Rue's forearm and left a light sting from her coarse hairs. Truthfully, despite being on her own, she was more well-off than many loners, she had a horse who she could take into the woods without worry of getting stuck or trapped by trees like a car would, plus she didn't have to worry about fuel- well she did. Just the fact her steed's fuel grow every abundantly. They'd been on the road since the ass crack of dawn, forced out of the little hole she had found herself by a passing herd, certainly no larger than twenty vectors but she was alone, not a great shot, and the shack she had found certainly wasn't going to hold up to all the bodies closing in on the dry rotted wood. So they left, following the road to wherever it'd lead them. One hand was looped around the reins and horn of her saddle, the other pulling a canteen up to her lips before letting it drop back against her side and wrapping around the handle to her knife.

There! Just ahead a Vector shuffled along, oblivious to just about anything going on around it and following whatever compass lead it. She pulled on the reins, bringing the large chestnut mare to a stop and reached in her saddle bag, pulling out a journal and flipping through the pages before landing on a blank one. For several moments she forced the horse to remain at a standstill, scribbling out a crude sketch of the human turned beast that walked aimlessly infront of them.

A few bullets alongside the roughly drawn figure
          'โ€ข Where were they all walking to?
          โ€ข What drove them besides the obvious- the obvious being flesh.
          โ€ข Why did they prefer to group up?
          โ€ข Do they ever naturally die?'

Soon enough though their cover was blown, the mare striking a hoof against the pavement and the vector whipped around. It was a matter of seconds and a sudden storm of violence. Rue and her horse surging forward with the petite pulling the blade loose and staking the vector directly in the skull. It groaned as it slouched against the ground and she snarled, her nose wrinkling in disgust as blood speckled her face. Though once it was dispatched she pulled the mare to a stop once again, slipping out of the saddle with her journal and pencil in hand to get a closer look at it. For the most part the clothes were intact, barring the occasional tear from where it likely got caught on something. Using her knife she forced it's head towards her, stifling a gag at the stench of it. She knew what they looked like- everyone did, but she was more interested to see if any had mutated, if the virus or whatever was causing it would change over time in the dead. It wasn't, and each case she confirmed it took a weight off her shoulders.

Along the bottom corner of the page she drew a small symbol through it, a circle with a line slashed through it. Hopping up into the saddle again she urged the mare forward, pulling on the reins so she'd life her head out of the grasses that began to grow through the wide cracks in the asphalt. With a simple squeeze to her sides they were off, leading her off of the asphalt and into the lush grasses that lined it in an effort to make as little noise as possible. Just on the horizon she could see little buildings, squatty and not at all tall, it was a good sign. The farther an farther away from Atlanta she got the smaller and smaller the towns would become, which meant each one has a smaller population that had turned. yet still Rue wasn't confident enough to take on a town and turned the mare around, her eyes scanning for any other path she could take than the road leading tot he town or backtrack her steps.

A thin craggy trail caught her eye and she smiled, urging the horse forward onto the trail. It was wide enough for a car to fit down that she was sure of, and given by the relatively fresh tire tracks on either side of it she was sure someone had tried. Not very smart. Trees and cars don't mix. The soft mumbling of voices caught her attention and she pulled on the reins, running her hand the length of the chestnut's neck and listening intently. She could hear the phrase "drop your weapons." Usually her first instinct would be to high tail it out of there. A horse was damn valuable and without her Rue would've likely been dead already but she had ad advantage in this case. She would never be getting off her horse and if anything happened she could spring away like a startled hare.

With that in mind she steeled her face, pulling the larger of her two guns to her hands and giving the mare one good kick which sent her lurching forward, hooves pounding into the ground. As she came closer and closer the situation became clearer and clearer, two men she could recognize from months ago and a strange women with her gun next to Copeland's head. Rue gritted her teeth, edging the mare ever closer into the path of the woman. Within seconds she was there, the horse's shoulder just barely catching the woman's frame before she skidded to a stop and Rue held the gun pointed at Rachael, the mare's body shielding Julien and Copeland. Rue's expression was one she didn't wear often, gaze narrowed and jaw clenched. "Put your weapon on the ground. Now." Her movements had been strategic, aligning Annie's robust frame in just the right spot so she could knock the woman away from the two men, it wouldn't hurt it but it'd be one hell of a shock.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ–บโ”€โ”€โ”€โŠฐโš”โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠฐ ๐˜‰๐˜๐˜š๐˜๐˜–๐˜— ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ž๐˜š โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—„
        ๐™ž. loner ๐™ž๐™ž. male 28 ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž. former Navy Seal ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™™. stressed, worried ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜. forest ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™จ. nora, lyndseigh
        โ–บโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—„

"Delta! Come ere' boy." The red head's voice was barely that of a whisper as he stalked forward, low to the ground and taking advantage of the wildly overgrown underbrush that now cluttered the forests. Within seconds of the command leaving his lips the malinois was alongside him, the dog's movements feral and predatory as they stalked a small doe. The dog was decked out in a thick kevlar vest with a few simple patches attached to it, one being his name in proud black stitching with Bishop's name directly under it as his handler and on the opposing side his ID number. In the start of it all it had been Bishop and Delta as ironic as it is, man and man's best friend. The dog was a force to be reckoned with and an asset in every meaning of the word, walkers were significantly less interested in the dog if Bishop was there, it was a tag team affair and damn did it work well.

The pair just reached the peak of a hill when Bishop came to a stop, his dark brown gaze flitting over the open field below it. Before the out break it had likely been a cow pasture or a field for growing hay. Either way there certainly weren't any cows in it now but there was the little doe, her head low and grazing. For a few moments he sat and watched, sure he was about to hunt it for food but there was a small window of peace that hunting afforded him, a flashback to simpler times. When things weren't hell on earth and you could sit down after a long hike without having to worry about looking over your back. A short huff of laughter escaped his frame as he thought about those times now, how 'boring' they used to be. He'd do anything to have them back now, to have nothing to do on a fine saturday evening sounded like a far off dream. Now something was always a foot, and now was no exception. Suddenly the doe's head shot up, ears flicked forward as she stared into the woodline roughly ten miles away. He couldn't hear anything but the low gutteral growl of Delta who laid beside him made the hairs on the back of his neck tingle.

Curiosity and concern began to nip at his hands and he pulled the pair of binoculars up to his eyes, looking to the forest line. His heart dropped as the woodline suddenly came alive, bodies shuffling and shoving against the other and stumbling into the field. Not one or two, hell even three. There were too many to count. His jaw tensed and a loose string of curses left his lips as he got up, pivoting and pulling his gun close to his side. He patted his thigh and Delta was immediately under his frame, the two moving in sync as they flashed through trees and the dense shrubbery. They had to move. Now. Adrenaline pulsed through his veins as he backtracked to the little forest home he, Lyndseigh, and Nora had called their home for the past weeks. Where the hunting was good and the walkers were few they stayed, they had a headstart on the horde but headstarts never lasted for long and the quicker they got moving the safer they'd be.

It was a little over a three mile trek back to the house but he'd made there in what would probably be record time, his chest heaving and his shirt damp with the sweat that gave his skin a light shine. He busted into the house, grabbing everything that they had collected in a scramble as he yelled, "NORA, LYNDSEIGH, WE GOTTA MOVE NOW!" His voice rang around the house as he ran around, much like a bull in a china shop to stuff things into various duffel bags. Blood roared in his ears as he scrambled around, throwing full bags towards the door and grabbing any other available one to stuff full. He spotted a sleeping figure on the couch and made his way towards it, pushing on Lyndseigh's shoulder gently to wake her up. "C'mon Lynds we have to go now I need your help getting anything we can carry packed and chucked into the back of that truck." He'd wait to tell them why they were moving until they hit the road.
      na'vi.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

` ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐…๐’๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ โ”€โ”€ 01

Postby braunkatt » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:40 pm

โŠฐ ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐…๐’๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ โ”€โ”€ !! )xxxx tagged; here xxxx loco; here
        โ”€โ”€it had been five years since the apocalypse consumed the mind of aiden mifsuid, a kind man of jewish descent who only wanted to make a difference in the world. he thought of himself to be a good person. he held compassion for those who deserved it and only held pure intentions: florence, his wife and him coโ”€owned a bookstore with a built in cafe (which was his personal favorite), and on the side the man worked as a catholic youth leader. one could say the turn of the events could effect any man greatly: but the emotion turmoil aiden had been through set himself in a rut.

he was more than thankful to have florence by his side throughout the entire course of events, the two leaned on each other for support in all the right areas: aiden and she had a bond that ran deeper than blood. they'd met through his mother: florence's mother and his own were close friends during junior high and ended up living about a twoโ”€minute walk from each other. his mother, josephine would go on vacations out to jerusalem and employ his future wife with house sitting. josephine would tell both of them different stories about each other in an effort to bring the two together. ultimately, her plans didn't work. but only a couple of years into the future the two would reconnect on the infamous dating app: tinder. in this case, the mantra 'mother knows best' was correct.

aiden mifsud on a twine seat with his feet kicked back. absentmindedly, staring off into the distance. the low rustle of the wind along with the sunshine dawning the entire sky: impartiality lingering in the air. minutes prior, flo excused herself back into the house they'd found weeks prior. alec was somewhere in there with her. the man grew to be thankful for alec, a twentyโ”€sixโ”€yearโ”€old man they'd taken in. five years before all hell broke loose: the young man was a regular at their bookstore, he could always be seen hanging out in the cafe or even between the aisles of books. though they did not interact much any further than that after the virus stormed into the united states: they took him in with no question.

before he could get lost in his thoughts, a branch could be heard in the distance, snapped....aiden could feel another presence in the backyard. solemnly, the man rose from his seat. his knees were half bent, his expression frozen. exhaling as quietly as he possibly could, aiden swept across the grass, leaving behind no trace that he was ever there. approaching the back door, he extended a shaky arm to open the door. with the pace of a sloth: the man frantically looked for anybody, anybody that being!

a glimpse of red hair caught his eye, aiden crept behind the young woman. laying his hands on her shoulders, he could feel his own heart practically leaping out of his chest. "flo," his voice was raspy. "i saw a walkerโ”€tโ”€there's more, there has to be," aiden's expression said it all for him: he was freaked out, needless to say.
      braunkatt

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me